Happy Ending

Story Info
The man of her dreams finally comes around.
3k words
4.51
20.4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced around the room that was once mine. I shuddered at the purple painted walls that I had at one time thought was the best color ever. My parents let me pick out the color; big mistake on their part. My old desk and dresser were still there along with the twin sized bed that was now missing the frame and was instead just on the floor in the corner of the room. Although everything was missing from the room that made it mine, I still felt weird being in here.

My parents had decided to finally take a trip to Europe and asked for me to house sit and cat sit. I'd just graduated from college with a degree in psychology and wanted some time off before starting a job. Of course when I said I wanted time off I never expected to end up back in my home town for three weeks staying at my parent's house. I never cared for the town much. I had made my few really close friends but everyone in this town was just too snobby. There was no culture, no diversity, and not a damn thing to do.

As luck would have it, none of my three closest friends from this town were here either. Jessica was still in Ireland, studying abroad, though secretly I had a feeling she'd met some Irish-accented stud and she didn't want to leave. My best friend Ryan was in the army and I hadn't heard from him since he wherever he was he couldn't be contacted. That made me more than a little nervous. Then there was Marie, who was in California visiting family. She would fortunately be back in about a week.

I sighed and walked into my old room and dropped my suitcase next to the dresser. I was too tired to dig through it to find pajamas so I instead opted for underwear as acceptable pajamas. I unbuttoned the black slacks and let them pool around my ankles before I stripped off the white stretchy halter top I'd been wearing. I caught a glimpse of myself in the full length mirror that hung on the backside of the door and walked to it. I studied my reflection thoughtfully. I'd definitely looked a hell of a lot better than I did the last time I looked in this mirror half naked.

For about three years after high school I'd gained a lot of weight. For a time I was just depressed and stuck in this vicious cycle but that was the year that Marie and I decided to go to Miami Beach for spring break. I'd started working out and eventually lost enough of that weight I'd put on to look good enough in a bikini. After that I never quit working out.

Now I glanced over my figure and smiled. I was rather short or shorter than I'd like to be at 5'4 but I didn't complain much anymore. I luckily I still had bigger boobs than anyone I knew even after loosing weight. No, I'm not bragging. I'd always been rather gifted in that department although I couldn't figure out if it was a blessing or a curse because they were such a pain sometimes. I was slender, muscles were toned and tight, and I didn't worry much about what to wear any more. Currently I was in a pair of boy short panties and a black bra to match.

I pulled the hair tie out of my hair and let the dark red hair fall around my shoulders before sliding in between the lavender sheets and white bedspread. It didn't take long for me to drift to sleep since I'd been traveling all day. What I didn't expect was to be awoken shortly after.

I thought I heard the door downstairs but decided after a moment or two of listening that I did not. I started to drift off to sleep when I felt some one in the room and when my eyes flew open along with my mouth to scream a hand came down quickly to cover it. I struggled but the dark figure snatched both of my wrists deftly.

"Dani! Danika chill it's me." Said a familiar voice.

"Ryan? What the hell are you doing here? You scared the shit out of me." I scolded him before sitting up and throwing my arms around his kneeling figure. He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back.

"Sorry. I just got home. I couldn't get a hold of you so I tried Marie who said you'd be here." He explained as he pulled out of the hug. Only then did I realize I was in nothing but my underwear. Of course that was the thing about our relationship. He'd also been my first love but we were too young then. We had a love/hate relationship throughout high school but when we finally graduated we became really good friends. Then we'd hooked up a few times... okay more than a few times, but we'd always remained friends. For the longest time I had believed myself to still be in love with him but a girl can only wait so long. Now we just had our relationship as screwy as it was. So my present dress apparel didn't bother me much.

"My phone service is shit up here ever since I had it changed." I told him. "I thought you were supposed to be away for another few months?"

"Medical discharge. Got shot in the arm." He explained and I gasped. 'I'm fine calm down."

"Are you going back?" I asked worried.

"No. I'm done." Ryan said standing up. "Mind if I stay?"

"Course not." I told him and scoot over as he slipped out of his shirt and pants. Ryan then slid into the tiny twin bed behind me placing an arm protectively around my waist as he normally did. My back was flush with his warm chest and his scratchy thighs pressed against the backs of mine. He pushed his face into my hair and I sighed and relaxed.

It was so easy and comfortable for us to be together in any manner. Except a real relationship. I'd always wanted more than friendship but I wasn't willing to risk out friendship as it was, even if it was a little unusual. So I accepted it for what it was and refused to dwell on it. It was nice to have some one you could be this close with and not ruin a friendship, most of the time. I sighed again and slowly drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke next it was morning. Sunlight was streaming in the window and across the bed. I made to turn over but then realized that there was a warm body behind me and then I remembered last night. I shifted again and noticed the hard length pressing against the seam of my butt. I smiled slightly and twisted my body so I could look at his sleeping form. He blinked open his hazel eyes to look at me and then he smiled.

"Mornin'" He said groggily.

"Having a good dream?" I asked and tried to keep a straight face.

"Wha- oh. Sorry." He half laughed half groaned as he turned over onto his back. I also turned over so that I was lying on my side looking at him. In the process the blankets had slipped lower and Ryan's eyes followed. Then he pulled the blanket off of me completely.

"Hey!" I complained.

"Holy shit. You look really good. I've been gone way too long." He said a bit shocked. My face heated as his eyes continued to roam. I pulled the blanket back over me. "That's not fair."

"I've never played fair. You know that." I smiled at him.

"You really do look great, Dani." Ryan repeated using his nick name for me. I hated being called Dani but he never gave up on the nickname so I gave up on trying to correct him. It bothered me less when he said it.

"Thanks." I replied. "So do you." I noticed for the first time that he was no longer a long lanky kid and he'd filled out a good deal with muscles. Then I noticed the fresh looking scar on his left arm. I frowned and leaned over him and put a finger just below the scar.

"That's where...?" I trailed off glancing up at his hazel eyes watching me.

"Yeah. Straight through too." He said lifting his muscular arm to show me the other scar. "Hurt like a motherfucker."

"Looks like it." I commented tracing my fingers over his arm as he set it back down. His other arm had snaked under my elbow which was propping me above him and his hand was trailing the length of my back. I bit back a curse. He was the only guy in the world that I just couldn't say no to and he knew exactly how to get me to cave. Usually I was a very stubborn person but Ryan had a gift for getting me to give in.

"Missed you." He said quietly as he drew me down into his embrace.

"I missed you too." I whispered against his shoulder where I rested my head. He stroked my back, his hands caressing every inch of skin they could find and I knew I was lost already. I pushed up and looked into those hazel eyes one last time before he cupped my face and brought my lips to his. He kissed greedily, his full lips demanding more as they traveled to my neck.

"I thought we said we weren't going to do this anymore?" I asked a bit breathlessly.

"Hmm... did we? That was a long time ago." Ryan said between kisses. He pushed be onto my back and maneuvered himself over me.

"Yes, it was." I commented lazily as he continued his trail of kisses over my shoulder. Ryan paused to glance up at me with a look that clearly asked 'you done talking now?' "Alright. On with it."

"That's encouraging." He chuckled at my exasperated surrender but continued his assault. He placed wet kisses across my shoulders, down my chest where he paused to free my breasts from my bra. He took his time licking around each nipple before taking it all in his mouth to suck and nibble before continuing down my flat stomach. Ryan kissed all along the edge of the fabric of the panties and then placed his mouth over my center and licked through the fabric. I let out a low moan and continued to squirm and he hooked his fingers into the elastic band and pulled the tiny piece of fabric off. No sooner had my panties been removed did his mouth find that hot, wet, giving flesh again and I grabbed the sheets. He licked and sucked and nearly made me squirm right off the bed before he ceased and worked his way back up to kiss me fully on the mouth.

My hands reached immediately for his boxers and tugged them down. With the help of my feet and his hands he managed to wriggle out of them with out leaving my lips. As he settled I slid my hand down to grasp his warm hard flesh in my hands and received a groan in return. But then his hand snatched mine away and pinned it above my head with my other one. He spread my legs with his knees and with his free hand he guided his cock to my entrance. He pushed in with one quick thrust and I gasped and nearly fell apart right then. His mouth found mine and his hand found my clit as he drove himself in and out.

I kiss him fiercely and wrapped one arm around his shoulders and the other was bracing myself against the wall above me. His panting mixed with my breathy moans that were increasingly becoming louder every time he pumped into me. Ryan increased the pace, pushing harder and faster until he brought me to the edge and stopped. I whimpered as he pulled all the way out only to sink back in. I moaned.

"You don't play fair." I complained looking up at him. His expression told me he knew. Instead of saying anything he sat back on his knees, still joined, and pulled me up to straddle his lap. I wrapped both arms around his shoulders and rolled my his against his as he pulled his legs out from underneath before laying back so that I was on top. He groaned this time as I started to move my hips in just the way I knew drove him nuts. Ryan cupped my breasts and ran his fingers across my nipples before letting his hands slide down to rest on the curve of my hips. I tossed my head back, my long red hair tickling his legs, as I continued to work him slowly knowing I was torturing him.

Ryan groaned again and began pushing his cock up into me harder and faster than before. I gasped and moaned, my hands bracing my breasts from bouncing too much. His fingers bit into my hips as he held me in place. Finally he rolled me back over and grabbed my legs, holding them apart while he pumped, his balls slapping against my butt. The look on his face was that of pure bliss and was enough to send me flying over the edge and shatter with release. I cried out, my hands grasping the sheets and my hips jerking in response. Ryan followed suit pulling my hips tight against his so he was imbedded deep into me and let go. His muscles jerked and his face screwed up before he finally collapsed on top of me, breathless.

We fell asleep just like that, still joined and our bodies sticking together with sweat, which made it even more interesting to wake up again a few hours later. Ryan stirred first because that's what woke me up. Then came the sensation of his cock still buried in me. I blinked my eyes open and Ryan slowly pulled his semi-hard member out of me and pushed himself up onto his elbows.

"Hi.' I said a slight smile playing at the corners of my mouth.

"Hi." Ryan said in the same tone. He did smile and kiss me gently.

"I suppose we should get up now." I said even though I didn't have the slightest inkling to get out of bed.

"Nah. Bed is good. Plus I don't think I'm ready to get dressed yet." He said with lust in his eyes.

"I think you left bruises on my hips." I told him. He pushed himself up farther to place kisses on my hips and then settled back down over me.

"Sorry." He said thoughtfully. "You are gorgeous."

"Shush. You only say that now because I'm thin." I said half joking.

"That's not true Danika and you know it. I've always thought you were one of the prettiest girls I knew. Plus you know I'd love ya no matter what ya looked like." Ryan kissed my forehead as if to prove this.

"I know. I love you too. But I do look better this way." I told him.

"I won't deny you look damn good." Ryan said smiling. He looked down at me fore a few moments, the smile sliding from his face. "So I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Alright... so talk." I said feeling worried.

"Well... I had a lot of time to think while I was away. Well I had four years to think really. I know we've had a very interesting friendship to say the least but the more I thought about it the more it made me realize that maybe we shouldn't stay friends." Ryan paused and I looked at him confused. He didn't want to be friends any more? "Its not that I don't want to be friends Dani, its just you and I have a friendship that goes beyond friendship. And I've taken you and our friendship for granted. I mean you've been there for me through so much and no matter how big of a screw up I proved myself to be or how much of an ass I was to you, you never left my side. You've always been a good friend and I've always known that you've wanted more than just friends."

At this I interjected, "Ryan I do want you as a friend."

"No babe I know that. But you can't deny you don't want this to be more than just friends. I know you do, I've always known. I just could never bring myself to get into a relationship like that and risk loosing you as a friend. But like I said, the more I thought about us, the more I realized that I love you, that I'm in love with you. And I want to find out if we could make things work between us. That is if you do too..." Ryan finished looking down at me comprehending everything he'd just said.

"You've finally pulled your head out of your ass." I said laughing. Ryan laughed along with me. "Took you long enough." With that I kissed him and it was different. It meant more than just a lustful prelude to incredible sex. It was full of love, a love that had been waiting to grow since we'd met.

"Maybe we should just skip the whole dating thing. We've practically been together for what? Ten years now? Let's just get married." Ryan said kissing my face.

"Oh no buddy. You are going to give me the relationship I deserve." I told him smacking his shoulder. He grinned. "If you happen to ask me to marry you along the way I might just say yes." I added and he kissed me again and again. Needless to say we didn't get out of bed all day.

One year later Danika and Ryan were celebrating their one year anniversary.

In Venice.

On their honeymoon.