Happy Ending

Story Info
He has a hold on her.
2k words
4.57
15.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SPounds
SPounds
16 Followers

Note: This was written a while ago without lit.com in mind. It doesn't exactly fit the usual formula here of lots of fairly detailed sex. In some of my stories I enjoy creating imagery more than writing explicit detail and this is one of them.

*

She was driving back to the office from lunch when her Bluetooth Buzzed in her ear.

She looks at the number.

Pauses for a split second.

A tingle and slight shock runs through her as she recognizes the caller.

The Bluetooth Buzzes in her ear again...

It somehow sounds angry... just like the owner of the number now calling. Angry in how he fucked her.

But it's been a while. Actually a long while. Long enough she had finally put him out of her mind and written him off.

Bluetooth Buzzes again...

Louder it seems. Demanding.

God how he fucked her. Over and over, pounding, relentless. Giving her exactly what she needed when she saw him.

But, It's been a while. He had filled a need for a period of time. More than a few times actually. Filled it, filled her.

Bluetooth Buzzes... twice more and it will go to VM and she knows he will won't try again.

That's how it was with him.

She called him, he didn't call her. She would call, he would answer, she would try to carry on a normal conversation, he would interrupt and simply say "Tell me what you want. Tell me and I'll give it to you, but you have to Tell me."

The one time he did call first, she didn't answer and let it go to VoiceMail, figuring she could get back to him later. The VM he left was short: 'Hey sexy thing..,' His deep low key voice always put a thrill through her, '...call me'.

That's what he called her: 'Sexy thing'.

Never her name.

He knew it, but didn't use it. She liked it like that. The partial anonymity appealed to her. Turned her on. Gave her freedom. Freedom she desperately needed at times.

It was those times... when work, life, her live-in boyfriend, they all closed in around her. She needed something... different. Raw, relentless, uncompromising... to give her the release she needed to go back to reality Re-charged. Flush with the feeling of using and being used purely for pleasure. No commitments or promises. Just raw, illicit, unbelievably exciting sex.

She had gotten busy at work and didn't call him back. At home after work she realized she hadn't returned his call, but thought: 'Well I'll just call tomorrow or he'll again, I'm sure he understands."

He didn't. She called him. Straight to VM. Txts went unanswered.

For 5 days.

She was frantic. At that point she was deeply enthralled with him and needed what he could give her. Needed what she couldn't get anywhere else.

Finally, 5 days later he answered.

She started out angry and hurt that he had ignored her. He cut her off.

"Listen to me, now, " he said, " I expected a call back after I left you a message. You neglected to do that. From now on, You call me. And when you do, you better be ready to get what you are calling for. That day. Period. Now, come over this afternoon. We need to discuss this further."

He didn't sound angry, but his voice was deep and tinged with something she hadn't heard from him before. A little scary and almost domineering.

She arrived already wet, anticipating what she had been looking forward to 5 days before.

What she got was her ass repeatedly spanked, hair pulled, nipples pinched and twisted as he slammed in and out of her from behind all afternoon. He would sometimes go slow... deep and long... only spanking her ass every few minutes, just to keep it red and burning. Then others he would pound inside her, spanking her ass hard and loud in rhythm to his cock pummeling her pussy. He made her beg, made her apologize, made her scream, made her cry, made her promise she would do many dirty, naughty things for him. Fucked her hard. Fucked her angry. And made her cum over and over and over.

By the time they were done, they were both unable to move. Utterly exhausted. And so thoroughly fucked she didn't think she could take another cock for a month.

Later she teased him by saying she should do that more often, not answer his calls.

He just leaned over and whispered into her ear "Don't. That was me being nice to you."

All of those images and moments flash through her mind. All of the other times he had fucked her. Always leaving her so exhausted and satisfied she couldn't stay away from him.

There was a period of time he was fucking her several times a week, then others once a week and others, maybe once a month. It depended on what was going on in her life.

Still, No matter what, it always seemed there always came a moment she needed him, his dirty mind, his cock and what he could do to her with them all.

However, like all good things, this one seemingly came to an end a good while ago. She finally dumped the live-in boyfriend and kicked him out. And tried to turn to Him for support. He wouldn't give it. Not the kind she was seeking. Sure he would fuck her, but wouldn't give anything emotional beyond the savagery of their moment together. The raw animal lust that consumed them was not to be taken or given outside of the bedroom, so to speak.

She pleaded with him to come over and comfort her in her time of need.

He wouldn't. "I'm not here for that," he told her on the phone and hung up.

So she was forced to turn elsewhere and she did. She went through dating, then a couple brief boyfriends and then found someone she thought was a Keeper.

And no contact with Him. He never called or txt'd after that hang up. She had tried a few more times after that, but knew in her heart that he wouldn't respond. He didn't.

"I mean, he was just sex for god's sake," she told herself. "We never actually went out on a date date. We just... fucked. What was I possibly thinking he could be something more than that?"

So she did the best thing she could in the situation, forgot about him.

Almost.

Once in a while during her dating scene and then several boyfriends... images and visions of Him would pop in her mind. Sometimes at the oddest times. Maybe when a boyfriend was fucking her. Maybe when she felt the need for something more than what she was getting at the time.

Sure her couple of boyfriends had all been good lovers. Knew how to please her, use their tongues and cocks and bodies. She never had a problem having an orgasm during sex as it was and they seemed to be able to do a decent job about it. But... sometimes... she yearned for the fierceness that He gave her. That fierce uninhibited way he fucked her, ravished her entire body. That was what enabled her to release all of her insecurities and let herself go with him. Release all her built up frustrations and desires that accumulated inside her over time. Enabled her to fuck him back just as fierce as he fucked her. Enabled her to release and let her mind and body revel in the glory of the pure animalistic fucking they did. The pleasure, the orgasms, the exhaustion. The complete release her body craved and needed that she couldn't quite get from anyone else.

Bluetooth Buzzes... one more and He will be gone.

She didn't think it would be as hard as it was to get over him not being around, not being available for her.

His mind... intelligent, knowledgeable and oh so dirty... was what inspired her to let her sexual hang-ups fall away like water. He spoke what he thought, he told her what he wanted, what he wanted to do to her, what he wanted her to do to him. Always in that deep, firm, low spoken voice of his. His voice practically sounded like sex to her after a while. It would take just one word from him on her cell to make her pussy wet and aching for his cock.

She knew he knew he had this hold on her.

But he never pressed it too far. Never pressed it to interfere with her daily life. It was an unspoken agreement they had. When she called, she would come over and he would fuck her relentlessly until they were both exhausted.

Not much contact in-between.

Once in a while when the periods of time were further apart, he would send a txt asking how she was doing and if everything was ok. His few moments of sweetness were endearing. She knew he did care about her. They had told each other that at some point. A definite emotional connection had developed, but they kept it to the moments they were together and that was it. They let the raw power of their sexual bouts consume them and usually she was so satiated, it would take a little while for the need for him to register again.

She didn't know that much about him to be honest. Which was part of the appeal, the danger of it all. Sneaking around on her b/f, having hot illicit sex with an almost complete stranger who could totally own her body like he could.

This is what she craved and needed.

She knew by his house, furniture etc., he was successful at whatever it was he did. Though she didn't ever see too much of his place, usually confined to a bedroom that had a master bath in it and the kitchen just around the corner. She never really went looking for anything as well. Better to keep it that way she thought. It kept up the mystery of it.

Bluetooth Buzzes...

But finally, she met the Keeper 11 months ago. The Keeper made her happy and it seemed the desire for Him finally stopped registering. She had put Him out of her mind once and for all.

Until now.

"Jesus Christ," she thought "what the Hell. I thought he was gone. I should have changed my damn cell number, fuck."

Then the image and memory of what he could do to her came flooding back. And for some reason she couldn't stop it:

Her ass high in the air being spanked as he fucked her from behind with his thick, hard, raging cock. Him calling her filthy names as he pounded her. She doing the same, yelling back at him what a bastard he was for fucking her like this. He would yank her hair and snarl at her and sneer at her 'yeah but you like this don't you? You fucking love this, getting fucked by me, feeling me spank your ass, you fucking dirty little girl, you like this don't you? Pulls her head back by her hair harder, smacks her ass again and slams his cock back in deep and always... always she would scream back at him "YES, YES you Fucker! You fucking bastard YES, I LOVE IT!!!" as her orgasm would explode throughout her entire body, her pussy spasming around his engorged cock, the pleasure crashing throughout, making her lose control of herself in how so good it felt.

Always.

And no one had ever come close to making her feel that way or giving her that ultimate release since.

In that instant, her pussy was wet and ached. For Him. She realized that she had successfully suppressed those feelings of need and want for Him.

Until now.

And how those feelings suddenly fountained right up out of her, right there in the middle of afternoon traffic. Demanding to be satisfied. She was suddenly weak with need. Heart pounding, she could barely gasp for breath. In that instant... she knew...

She hit her green call button.

Breathless into her cell: "Hello..."

SPounds
SPounds
16 Followers