Happy Ending?

Story Info
One man tries to cope.
3.7k words
1.99
69.8k
5
91
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

Sunday, June 26th

My wife, Julie, was really sore again. I really don't understand her medical condition but she seems to get sore every once in a while. For some reason it usually flares up on Sunday.

She looked at me warmly. "John, I need your loving touch this morning."

I could never resist her. I love my wife so much.

She laid on the bed on her tummy and I got out the oil and started to massage her gently but firmly.

My cock rose as per usual and I rubbed it up against her ass as I continued my ministrations. Whenever I massaged her there was always a happy ending.

"Yessss, Ooohhhh."

Julie got up on her knees and reached back to spread her cheeks for me.

"Be gentle, John. I'm feeling especially tender this morning."

I slid my cock up into her pussy from the rear. Her juices were dripping and it felt like my cock was in a furnace. She was so hot.

I pumped into her slowly.

She pressed back against me.

"Nice and easy, John, but give it to me, honey."

I kissed her shoulders as I pumped into her gently.

Julie couldn't help herself and she picked up the pace a little.

"Just a little harder, John."

I pulled her to me and pumped a little harder. Eventually I deposited my load.

She smiled back at me. "I love you, John."

"I love you too, honey."

-

Julie was chipper after that. We decided to head out to the beach. She was looking fabulous. She's 28 and there really are no flaws on her body that I could see. Her dirty blonde hair was getting blonder and blonder due to the recent sunny weather over the last few weeks. Her bouncy breasts were on full display for everyone at the beach. Her bikini was tiny. I was proud to be with her. We were cuddling as we lied on our towels. I was having a great time.

There was an older couple lying down next to us. The guy was having trouble keeping his eyes off Julie. I caught him staring once and he gave me a somewhat apologetic look and turned away to find another woman to dream about. I really couldn't blame the guy. Julie was looking especially sexy today.

I was just relaxing when Julie said she had to pee. She disappeared and I drifted off. It seemed like just a second later, but it must have been a few minutes when I was rudely awakened by the older woman next to me.

"You should have a look in the women's shower area, young man. Your girlfriend is a slut."

I was in shock. I was in love with my wife and I knew she would never cheat on me. I said to the woman, "It must be somebody else."

"You poor man. Fine then, it was somebody else." She stomped off.

I sat there for another 10 minutes and Julie still hadn't returned. I needed to piss so I headed towards the washrooms.

I passed by the women's and I heard the sounds of sex. I couldn't help myself. I peaked in.

There was a guy there. "Get in line, bud."

"What's going on?"

"There's two guys in there with a hot blonde. There were two before them. They just left. Jim and I are next." He pointed to another guy in front of him.

I listened closely. But I couldn't really tell who was in there. They were obviously having fun, though.

After another few minutes two guys came out of the washroom looking much the worse for wear. They had shit-eating grins on their faces, though.

The two guys in front of me pushed in eagerly. I tagged along behind them.

Julie was in there and she had a big smile on her face. "Hello boys, come on in."

She reached for one guy's cock and started gobbling it. The other guy stripped his pants off and proceeded to slam his cock right into Julie's pussy. She stopped sucking for a second and turned and gave him a wide smile. "Pound it into me," she said.

I was in shock. Julie hadn't noticed me yet. The guy came in her pussy quickly. They switched places. The other guy pounded into her roughly. Julie was staring off into space and she was obviously enjoying herself tremendously.

I finally shook my head. I had to do something. I pulled the guy with the limp dick away from her as she was trying to suck him back to life. I punched him in the face as hard as I could. He wasn't prepared at all and his nose was bleeding bad. He fell back on the floor in a daze.

I turned my attention to the guy who still had his cock in Julie's pussy. Neither one of the lovers had registered what happened.

I put my mouth right up next to his ear.

"Hey buddy."

He turned to look at me and then I punched him hard. He fell back away from Julie. He was out cold.

Julie was just coming back to reality. "John?"

"Yes, Julie. You remember me, huh?"

"Oh God, John."

I couldn't stand to listen to her anymore. I stomped away from her and headed back to get our stuff. I had just gotten everything into the travel bag when Julie appeared. She was back in her bikini and she had a towel wrapped around her.

"John, honey."

"Stay the fuck away from me, Julie."

She didn't listen to me and rushed up to kiss me.

I couldn't bear for her to kiss me. I slapped her in the face pretty hard.

"I said stay the fuck away from me, Julie."

I left her there crying and headed towards our car.

The older lady nodded to me on the way by. "I guess it was her after all, huh."

"I guess so. Thanks for telling me, madam."

She just nodded again and I drove home. I packed up a suitcase and then headed to the Holiday Inn.

My phone was ringing constantly. I just shut it off.

I just stared at the walls and tried to understand what had gone wrong. Julie was always so affectionate. I had no idea that she could have cheated on me.

-

Monday, June 27th

I called in to work and said I needed a personal day. My boss was understanding. "Take all the time you need, John."

I deleted all of my voice mails and text messages without listening to them or reading them. I figured out how to block any communications from Julie.

I made an appointment with a divorce lawyer and got things started. He assured me that Julie would be served in the next few days.

I thought about what to do with the house and our money. I called up both Visa and Master Card and had our credit cards shut down. I set up a new Visa under just my name. They assured me I would get my new card in the next couple of days.

My best friend George called me up.

"What the heck are you doing, John?"

"Are you fucking her too?"

He hung up on me.

I spent the rest of the day just staring at nothing.

-

Tuesday, June 28th

I forced myself to go to work. That evening I was staring at the walls of the hotel room again and I decided to head home and talk to Julie. I wanted to hear what she had to say.

When I got home, the driveway was full. There were two cars parked on the side of the road in front of the house. I had to park two doors down and walk over. I opened the front door of my house and there was nobody on the first floor. I could hear people talking upstairs.

I quietly crept up the stairs. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a crowd of men standing in our bedroom. All of them were naked. I pulled out my phone and started video taping. I recognized almost every guy I saw. The neighbor, Kyle, was pounding into Julie from the rear. I was shocked when I realized he was fucking her ass. Then I noticed some other guy was underneath her and pumping into her pussy. I finally got a good look at his face. It was my best friend, George.

Nobody had really noticed that I was there yet. Kyle finally came in her ass and he backed away. Another man slammed right into her.

I slipped back away from the room and then called George's wife, Vicky. I told her to come right over. I called the wives of all of the guys I knew and invited them over. I hustled over and rang Kyle's doorbell. His lovely wife Mary looked at me questioningly.

"Yes, John?"

"Come over to our place in 5 minutes or so, Mary. I've got something to show you."

"OK, I guess."

I left her and headed back to my front porch to wait for the ladies. It didn't take long for them to all show up. I must have sounded stressed on the phone.

"What's going on, John?" asked Vicky.

"Come on in ladies. The show's upstairs."

Well, our bedroom was more like a boxing ring after that. It was crazy. I just sat in the living room and stared at the walls.

Finally, people started to leave. I didn't notice any loving couples at all. Vicky found me and gave me a quick kiss before she left. She looked really upset.

Finally, George and Julie appeared together. He looked really angry.

"Why would you do that, John? Why would you invite me over to fuck your wife and then go and ruin my marriage? I just don't get it."

"Invite you over? What the fuck, man?"

He stared at me incredulously. "John, buddy. We've had many many gang bangs in the past. You were always right there with us. What the fuck is wrong with you, man?"

He looked truly confused. I couldn't understand what he was saying at all. I fell back on the couch mumbling to myself.

George left and then I was alone with Julie.

"John honey, look at me."

I turned up to look at her.

"You really don't remember all of those gang bangs?"

"No Julie, you mean he was really serious?"

"Of course he was, John. You invited them all over tonight. They were a little confused. Usually it's a weekend thing, but they came, obviously."

"Usually it's a weekend thing? You've got to be shitting me, Julie."

She stared at me. She looked confused.

"So what do you remember then?"

"C'mon Julie. Give it up."

"I'm totally serious, John. You invited every man over here tonight. They were all talking about it before we got going. They all know you well enough, honey. George has been your best friend for years. It was you, John."

"Yeah, some kind of friend he turned out to be, huh?"

Julie looked surprised again.

"Honey, George was one of the last ones to join the club. He asked you many times if you were sure before he ever touched me. I watched you tell him to fuck me, John."

"I really don't remember any of this, Julie. I swear I don't."

She stared at me again. "I think I believe you, John. Oh honey, hold me."

I couldn't resist her. I knew she was a fucking slut, but something really strange was going on. I pulled her in for a hug. It felt really good. We held onto each other for dear life for the next few minutes.

-

Finally we pulled away again.

"So, honey, tell me, what do you remember?"

"We got married 6 years ago. We've been a happy loving couple all of that time. I loved you so much. Then, at the beach, I caught you with those guys and I lost it. How could you cheat on me, Julie?"

"Oh my god, that's why you slapped me at the beach."

"Yes, of course."

"John, honey. I'm sorry, but that's not our real story."

"It isn't?"

"No honey. We got married 6 years ago. That much is true. We were a happy loving couple until you caught me cheating on you about 2 years ago."

"2 years? Holy fuck!"

"You really don't remember this, John?"

"No, Julie."

She sighed.

"You caught me fucking a guy two years ago, honey. You were angry but you decided to handle things in a novel way. I've never heard of anybody else reacting like you did. You left me there with the guy and we didn't even know you had been there. You rushed outside and grabbed two random young guys from the street who happened to be passing by. You convinced them to come inside and join the party. All 4 of you guys made good use of my body. You fucked my virgin asshole that afternoon, John."

"Holy shit!"

"You still don't remember?"

"No Julie. I swear. I thought you were my sweet wife and that we were in love. I would have sworn you were faithful to me until I caught you at the beach."

"Well, the next weekend, 10 men showed up at our house. I had no idea what was going on. You told me to be nice to them all. I tried to say no, John. I really did. You wouldn't take no for an answer. You said something like 'If my wife is going to be a slut for other men, well, she might as well do it right.' I said no again. Then you gave me an ultimatum. You threatened to divorce me if I didn't fuck them all. I gave in, John. I must say, I had a great time. But you were the one who made me into a gang bang queen, honey."

"Wow. I must be pretty screwed in the head, honey. Maybe I should see a psychiatrist."

Julie looked at me and she started to cry.

"John, I would love it if the gang bangs never happened again. We could go back to being a loving couple just like you remember. I would love that, honey. Really, I would."

I pulled her to me and we hugged and kissed. I was so confused, but I realized I still loved my wife. We didn't fuck. We made passionate love. It was beautiful.

"I love you, Julie."

"Oh John, I love you so much."

-

Thursday, June 30th

Julie convinced me that what we had right then was too precious to mess up. I agreed to hold off on seeing anyone about my memories. I called my divorce lawyer and had him shut down. We were like honeymooners. We couldn't get enough of each other.

Kyle accosted me today. "You fucker."

We fought. It was pretty even. We were both pretty beat up.

I headed home to lick my wounds. Julie saw me and burst into tears.

"What happened, honey?"

"Kyle and I had a dust up."

"Oh honey, everyone is being really mean to me as well. I think we need to move."

She was right. I was sure all of those men wanted a piece of me. "Where to, Julie?"

"Oh, let's go somewhere where nobody knows us at all."

"OK, I'll talk to my boss tomorrow."

"OK honey. I love you."

"I love you too, babe."

-

Saturday, July 8th

I lost my old journal in the big move. I couldn't find it anywhere. Oh well, I will just start a new one. Seattle is way different than Findlay, Ohio. That's for sure. I got a new job without too much trouble. There's always a job for a guy like me who knows how to program in C++.

-

Saturday, August 15th

I'm settling in pretty good. Things are great with Julie. I was so lucky when I caught her. She's beautiful, funny, intelligent and best of all, I know she would never ever cheat on me. I know she has been faithful to me throughout our marriage. I'm such a lucky guy.

The only thing that's getting us down a little is that we really don't have any good friends yet. The guys at work are OK and everything, but I sort of feel like an outsider.

-

Sunday, December 11th

Last night we had our company Christmas party. Julie looked amazing in her slinky dress. "Wow, Julie. You are going to draw attention looking like that."

She grinned at me. "Are you OK with that, John?"

"Sure honey, I trust you, babe."

She gave me a little bit of a funny look but I shrugged it off. I know Julie is the perfect wife.

-

Thursday, December 15th

The next Monday after the Christmas party I seemed to have a lot more friends. Three different guys slapped on the back with big grins on their faces.

"Hey, John, you da man!"

I really wasn't sure why I was so popular, but I went with the flow. Being the man with a bunch of guys is a good feeling. People kept doing things for me. Somebody was always dropping off a coffee for me.

I mentioned it to Julie tonight.

"Julie, honey, I seem to be really popular at work this week. I'm not sure why."

Julie blushed for some reason.

"Oh, they are a good bunch of guys, John. You let loose a little at the party. Don't you remember?"

"Not really, honey. I hope you drove home."

She just giggled and gave me a big kiss.

"I love you, John. Don't ever change, honey."

-

Sunday, December 18th

For some reason, Julie could barely walk this morning. She begged me for a massage. I got out my oils. I remember I used to massage her a lot back in Ohio. I hadn't given her one in a long time.

Of course, the massage had a happy ending.

"I love you so much, John."

"Oh, I love you too honey."

-

Sunday, December 25th

Yes, it was Christmas. It was just Julie and I celebrating together. For some reason, Julie was really sore again this morning. I had to give her a massage before we could exchange our gifts.

I suggested that Julie should see a doctor. I didn't like that she was so sore. That was two Sundays in a row.

Julie argued at first but then agreed to see the doctor.

-

Sunday, January 1st

I'm officially worried. Julie had her worst bout of soreness of all time today. I massaged her but then she wouldn't even let me have my happy ending. She said she was just too sore. She made it up to me and cuddled me and then she gave me a wonderful blow job. She seemed really upset that she couldn't let me enter her pussy. She promised to make it up to me.

I know we attended a New Year's Eve party with some of the guys from work but I don't remember much of what happened. I must have got really sloshed. I need to cut back on my drinking, I guess.

I asked her about her visit to the doctor. She blushed and told me she never actually saw the doctor. She promised to make an appointment first thing tomorrow morning.

-

Wednesday January 3rd

Well, Julie saw the doctor. She couldn't remember the name of the disease, but she says it's nothing serious. She gets sore every so often and there's nothing that can be done about it. There's no known cure.

I expressed my disbelief. "That sounds like a lot of BS to me, Julie."

"You don't believe me, John?"

"Maybe I should talk with the doctor just so I can hear it in his own words. Maybe it will make more sense then."

She smiled at me. "Good idea, John. Do you want to visit his office together tomorrow?"

"That sounds like a plan, honey. I don't like to see you in so much pain."

"OK, I'll call you tomorrow with the time, honey."

-

Friday, January 5th.

We saw the doctor together today. He greeted me with a big smile and slapped me on the back like I was his best buddy. I instantly took a disliking to the smarmy bastard.

"Hey John, Julie says you wanted to hear the diagnosis right from me, huh?"

"That's right, doc. What's wrong with her?"

"Well, it's kind of like Arthritis but not the same. Basically Julie is going to have some times when she's really tender and sore. Luckily it seems to only happen periodically and she says your massages really help a lot."

"Yes, but isn't there anything we can do to prevent these episodes? She really was in a lot of pain on New Year's morning."

The doctor gave me another one of his wide fake smiles.

"I don't think so, John. You just take care of our lovely Julie, OK?"

"Oh, I will, doc. You can count on that."

He slapped my back again. "That's the spirit."

-

Sunday January 28th

Well, it's Sunday, so that means that Julie was sore again. That's either 5 or 6 Sundays in a row.

I talked with Julie about it.

"This is the weirdest thing, Julie. How come it's always Sunday morning? Do you eat anything different on Saturday maybe?"

Julie blushed beet red. I can't imagine why.

"Oh John, don't obsess so much. I'm not worried about it. You shouldn't be either."

"I don't like to see you in pain, Julie."

She kissed me passionately.

"John, honey. I'm OK, really, and honey, I just love your massages. Are you up to giving me another one?"

"Sure Julie, anything for my perfect wife."

She stared into my eyes.

"Oh John, I love you so much. I don't deserve you, honey."

"On the contrary, Julie. It's me who doesn't deserve you. You're the perfect wife. I'm the luckiest man in the world."

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers
12