Happy Ending Ch. 01

Story Info
Ebony lesbian teaches Ashley; mom loves black cock.
5.3k words
4.16
56.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh out of the tub, Ashley stopped in front of the full-length mirror. The eighteen-year-old virgin let her towel fall to the floor. With her svelte-slender figure and golden hair, Ashley resembled Taylor S.. She caressed her budding breasts and kissed her glass lips. "Touch it," she whispered.

Ashley watched the girl in the mirror, as she massaged between her legs and felt the smoothness of her shaved pussy. She saw two fingers scissor her protruding clit. "Play with it, Ashley. I know you want to." The tender teenager circled her hand over the inflamed fleshy folds of her pussy. "Go on--Put your fingers inside and make it feel good."

The young girl bent her knees and slid a long skinny finger into her pink slit. She shivered at entry and moaned as she teased her hot spot within. Her pussy drooled and slurped on her probing finger. Ashley watched her juices run down her legs to the floor. "You are so bad. Your pussy wants played with too much. You need to make it come, again, don't you?" She degraded herself, before her expression changed in the mirror to one of dire need.

"Yes, I do. Please, do not make me stop. I must do it," Ashley pleaded, as she added another finger into her frothing vagina. "Please? I will let you do those naughty things to my pussy that you like to do, and I promise not to tell. I will undress and play myself in front of your friends. They can tease and touch me all over, too. Please? I shaved my pussy nice and smooth especially for you. I put my hair in pigtails per your request. I have been an obedient girl and did whatever you told me to do. I need to make it come. Please, let me. Oh, I cannot stop, now," she panted and her thighs quivered as she shook in an orgasm. "Yes! I'm coming!" she screamed. Her knees buckled, and Ashley slid down the mirror into a puddle on the floor. That was after a nice long-lasting episode a moment ago while splashing in her hot bath.

Ashley was always self-conscious about her appearance. She had a slight overbite and adolescent acne, was pale thin and tall for her age. Her tits were just two puffy nips. She had friends but was more of a loner, and relationships with boys were never her ambition. Ashley felt more of an attraction toward other girls. She once had a crush on an oriental girl who rode the bus with her, but nothing more than holding hands, a little petting, and parting kisses ever happened. Ashley's mother ended their short relationship when she started driving her to school. Ashley thought her love affair with Kao was the reason for the change. She felt guilt and immersed her thoughts in her studies. Ashley tried not to think of sex and never allowed herself to masturbate. That abstinence ended when the African-American, single mom and her twelve-year-old daughter moved in next door.

Jill Baxter felt an immediate attraction to Ashley, when the blonde teenager and her mother stopped by with a welcome basket. The twenty-eight-year-old divorcee and financier asked if Ashley could help with babysitting her daughter, Shauna. She called for Ashley's services, but Jill stayed home with the two young girls. She wanted to see that they were compatible. Ashley helped Shauna with her homework, and they danced to hip-hop in her room. Jill adored the company of the string-bean teen from next door. The lonely-raven mother also fancied her naked and wanted to take advantage of her innocence. She wanted to have a lesbian affair and hoped that Ashley felt the same Sapphic desires.

The three girls were having fun in just comfy tee shirts and panties. Ashley braided Shauna's hair with pearls, while Jill brushed Ashley's long yellow strands. They made popcorn and sat together on the couch, as they watched a romantic movie. Shauna propped herself up against Ashley's one side and Jill sat close to her other. They intertwined arms and fed each other popcorn. Jill lit a candle, before she reached and turned off the light.

It was during a love scene, when Jill touched Ashley's leg and ran her hand along the girl's warm skin. Cautious of spooking her prey, the lioness waited several anxious minutes, before her meticulous fingers caressed the inside of the babysitter's trembling thigh. To her delight, Ashley responded with her ivory leg draped over Jill's adjacent brown knee. She sat open and receptive to the anticipated pleasure of Jill's exploring hand. The lust-driven mother massaged the teen's thigh to within inches from the frilly edge of her panty. It took all of Jill's willpower to hold herself back from touching the sweet-young neighbor's warm pussy. She kissed Ashley on the cheek, before she said it was way past Shauna's bedtime and sent her reluctant daughter to bed. The ladies then made tea and got cozy on the couch. Ashley cuddled with the decade-older, black female, while they chatted about romance and sex.

Jill asked if she had a boyfriend. Ashley confided that she was not much interested in boys and not ashamed to say that she never had intercourse. Jill said that she gave up on men after her divorce. The single mom hoped that Ashley had feelings for her, when she could not resist the temptation and leaned to kiss the babysitter. Ashley did not back away and closed her eyes for a passionate kiss, then another one longer while embraced. Jill desired to make love with the teenager, but she put a finger to Ashley's puckered lips. She said to hold that pose, for she first had to be sure that twelve-year-old Shauna slept soundly in her room. She went to check on her daughter and came back with two small vibrators wrapped in a towel. She had the sex toys hidden behind her back and tucked them under a pillow on the couch.

Jill asked, out of curiosity, if the eighteen-year-old enjoyed touching herself and how often did she masturbate. Jill saw that she embarrassed Ashley, and she comforted the precious teenager with a hug. She kissed her forehead and said that it was all right to talk about it. Ashley professed that she refrained from playing with herself. She said that she did not how to have an orgasm. She tried, but it felt funny inside and it scared her. Jill said there was nothing to be afraid of, and maybe Ashley should try doing it, again. The black woman also admitted that she played with her own pussy, everyday. They both laughed when Jill said that girls named the art of 'Jillin' after her.

Ashley listened more, as Jill described methods and toys used in her self-pleasuring. That she stayed in orgasmic bliss while reading erotic stories about lesbian love. Jill massaged the naive teen's thigh, while she talked of how a woman can satisfy another woman's needs. How she can please her lover with her fingers and mouth. Ashley bit on nervous nails while engrossed in the erotic conversation.

Jill's dark-skin hand inched closer to the babysitter's moist pussy. A wet spot formed at the crotch of her panty, and her hot cunt exuded the sweet heady scent of a young girl's excitement. Jill brushed the bangs from Ashley's blushing face, as she explained that a woman could have an orgasm many times with a dildo inside of her pussy while rubbing a vibrator over her clit. Ashley opened her legs wide and raised her hip to Jill's massaging hand. The lesbian panther readied to pounce on her vulnerable prey. She knew that Ashley was aching to be touched, as she revealed the two small vibrators.

Jill said with a sly smile that she did not know about Ashley, but she wanted to play with her own pussy that very moment. She offered to teach Ashley the joy of masturbation. Jill asked the teenager if she would like to strip and play along with her. She wanted her to watch and participate, so that Jill could give her a few pointers.

It pleased Jill to see the young woman so willingly oblige her requests, and it thrilled her to see Ashley's cream-colored, naked body. The horny black mom wanted to devour the blossoming girl with Jill's head between her long legs. Ashley wished that she had big boobs after seeing Jill's much larger mahogany breasts; but contrary to juvenile anxiety, her flat chest excited Jill, and she praised Ashley's long erect nipples. She also noted the Caucasian's natural-blonde curls highlighting a beautiful, pink pussy with a very prominent clitoris. Jill tried to imagine the fun she will have with the youth's huge and highly sensitive clit. They kissed and fondled with each other's breasts. Jill handed a vibrator to the enthusiastic pupil and suggested that it was time to go to class. Ashley nodded and said that she was more than ready to learn.

Jill instructed the eager teen that the technique should be with the vibe on her clit and a probing finger inside of her pussy. Ashley followed the experienced woman's directions and duplicated her black tutor's sensuous actions. She moaned and panted softly that she could feel pressure building in her womb. Jill recommended turning the vibrator up a notch and doing it faster. She said to close her eyes and think of someone hot. It was not long before Ashley shuddered in the first orgasm ever in her life. Then with Jill's urging, she continued on to a second one, and a third squealing climax to follow. She giggled and hoped that she did not wake up little Shauna. Jill said that she could scream all she wants. Ashley hugged Jill and said that she was thinking about her.

Jill fucked her own black pussy and showed Ashley a creamy ejaculation. Another time she gushed while she had Ashley hold the vibrator and rub it over her clit. Jill could not stop playing with the eighteen-year-old neighbor's pussy. She wanted to show her how naughty she could be with her extraordinary clitoris. She massaged all around it until the shiny nub poked far out of its hooded canopy. Jill told her it was the most beautiful clit. A lesbian can only dream of such a delectable morsel. She measured it to be as long as the space between the top two knuckles of her little finger, easily an inch. Ashley begged her to touch it. Her pussy drippings made a substantial wet spot on the couch. Jill stroked her clit as if it was a small penis and made the girl come within seconds of her skillful play. Girl cum oozed from the teenager's snapping pussy.

Ashley sat shaking in a type of sexual seizure from the frantic black woman's persistent fingering in her cunt. The first-timer kept creaming on Jill's thrusting hand. She did the same for Jill, and the passion-struck parent surprised her with a potent squirt. Ashley licked her fingers and tasted the orgasmic juice being jubilant of the achievement. The young angel savored the flavor and dipped in for more. They knelt facing one another, lost in lesbian heaven, and clinched in a lover's kiss.

At midnight, Ashley had to return home. Jill wanted to do more sexy things with her babysitter, but she felt that mutual masturbation was a good start. She promised Ashley of a more erotic encounter the next evening, and it was to go on all night. Shauna was staying with her father for the weekend, which meant Jill and Ashley could be alone together for the next two lustful days. Jill hinted to the teen that it would please her so, if she shaved her pussy and put her hair in pigtails. She wanted Ashley to be a sexy tease for her friends. They liked to masturbate, too. She mentioned that if Ashley were a good girl, she would take the teen for a special treat at one of the businesses she owns; and again with that sly smile, she hoped the hungry virgin liked Chinese.

"Ashley, are you okay up there?" Her mom yelled from downstairs, after she heard the teen thump to the floor from her merrymaking at the mirror. "Jill Baxter from next door just called and asked if you could baby sit for her again, tonight."

"Yes, mom, I may have to stay there all night this time. Would that be all right?" Ashley asked for permission to sleep with her ebony lover.

"Oh really, Jill must have a new beau. I wonder if he is black, with a big..."

"I cannot hear you. What was that you said, mom?"

"Never mind, yes, you can stay. That is easy money for you," her mom said and felt a rush of excitement for her own plans that night. Pam was to go out and have a paid-for massage.

2

Pam's husband worked from three to eleven, and he often stayed on the job for the dead-man's shift until morning. The paychecks were nice, but John came home exhausted. He either sidetracked or claimed to be too tired for his wife's sexual needs. Pam understood and resorted to masturbation, but it only accelerated her passion for sex. She found after several sessions of pleasuring herself, it left her hornier and lusting for more. Pam needed sex everyday. She watched porn and read stories about wives cheating on their husbands. Pam did have an extra-marital affair. In fact, there were a few of them where she lost control.

Ashley was only twelve, when her mother walked with her to catch the shuttle to school. Pam was in her late-twenties, and she looked to be in the best shape of her life. She dyed her hair blonde to match Ashley's gold locks making them undeniably mother and daughter. Pam usually chatted at the bus stop to a man with an oriental girl the same age as Ashley. This aroused Pam's curiosity, because Thomas was a black man, and Pam was a neb-snoot. She asked if he and his wife adopted the cute child. He figured it was not a simple yes or no question, and that she really wanted to know more about him. He said that he lived with an Asian-American woman who managed a business for his sister, where he also worked part time. Kao was his girlfriend's daughter. "Oh, how nice," she said. It was cool with Pam.

Pam enjoyed their daily chats, and she looked forward to flirting with Thomas. She always did have a fascination for black men. His charming demeanor and deep resonating voice captivated her undivided attention; not to mention the fact that he had an obvious giant dick in his pants did not hurt matters, either. She found herself getting more personal with Thomas by the day. During the colder months, she and Ashley joined him and Kao in his car. After the bus came and went, Pam remained with Thomas, and their conversation turned to more of an adult nature. They talked about sex and the relationships with their partners at home.

He complained of his girlfriend's lack of passion for oral sex, and he wondered if Pam liked to blow her husband. Pam said it was her specialty before she and John married, but lately her spouse was always too tired. The last time she did it, which was many months ago, he fell asleep while she was blowing him. John also had not been fucking her enough, and his short-fuse dick exploded too fast.

Thomas squeezed the lump along his leg, and he showed Pam the outline of a long and thick penis. He said that maybe this one was more to her liking, and he gave her an opportunity to feel it. She had been eyeing the bulge in his slacks and fantasized that big fuck-stick in her pussy. She felt his huge cock and said it was well beyond her standards for size. Her hand remained on it and kneaded his dick thru his pants. They kissed. He had Pam's blouse open, in no time, and played with her bare tits. He worked wonders between her legs. Thomas suggested they go to his house. Pam said that she desired to be with him, but she did not want to cheat on her husband. She could not allow herself to fuck another man.

He opened his pants and exposed to her a thick, ten-inch cock. Pam gasped and said it was magnificent. He jacked up his big dick in front of a dazzled white girl seeing a black cock in person for the very first time. She watched it get bigger and swell in his hand. His intoxicating aroma was an aphrodisiac for Pam, as she leaned for a sniff and exhaled with an amorous moan. Thomas tempted her to feel his hard cock. Pam pressed a trembling finger on the warm, blood-swollen head, and her whole body shivered at the touch. Her shaky hand slid over the full length of his engorged penis and caressed his huge balls. Thomas got her to concede that it was not cheating as long as they did not fuck. He convinced her that all else sexual was okay. She did not really agree with that rationality, but she wanted at least to play with his big cock and needed any excuse to do it.

She wrapped her palms around the thick shaft and stroked his hard dick. She praised his beautiful cock, as she jerked on it slow and cradled his balls in her hand. Thomas told to her to pull down her pants, and he fingered her cunt to a quick juicy orgasm. He made her come with one finger that she could have sworn felt bigger than her husband's puny prick. Thomas spoke of how his cock can give her much pleasure, and that she deserved more than her husband's little dick.

He did not have to ask. Pam wanted to blow him since the first day they met. She negotiated that she would suck his cock for him, but he had to promise not to come in her mouth. She kissed the shining crown before it sunk deep between her lips. No promises made; instead, he talked dirty and tantalized her more with his words. He said that a woman needs loved and nurtured by a black man with a nice big cock. She will find that a black cock will stay hard for her and make her come many times. His long, manipulative fingers squished inside of Pam's pussy, and he slow-pumped his hand into her cunt. He talked in the language of lust, and Thomas excited her enough that she gave him a passionate blowjob. Pam sucked his big dick with fervent avidity, and she swallowed every bit of his spewing warm cum.

She wanted to blow him, all day. Pam worshipped his cock. She kept telling Thomas how much she loved his black dick and that his cum tasted sweet enough to swallow. They rode around town, while she played with his big penis, and Pam did blow Thomas three times in two hours. He said to go home and think about how good it would be with a black cock in her pussy. Thomas wanted her to reconsider her monogamous stand and start fucking other men.

When Pam got home, she jumped in bed with her husband and made him have sex with her. It only frustrated her more with his two-minute drill, but she felt stuck with his little dick in more ways than one. After he left for work, she pummeled her cunt with her hand and all of her toys. She longed to come on a cock that was not made of hard rubber or cold plastic. Thomas offered satisfaction guaranteed, and Pam fantasized it was his big cock inside her. This affair with a black man was so taboo, and she could not wait for tomorrow.

The next day, Thomas seemed to be in a bad mood. This time, he acted authoritarian being strict with Pam. He told her to open his pants and take out his cock. He ordered her to make it hard. His stern behavior excited her more, and she was glad for the chance to stroke his cock for him, again. She hoped that he would persuade her to repeat yesterday's oral requisition as well, instead his silence created anxiety for Pam. She hinted that she wanted to blow him. She said that she loved the taste of his dick. She had to ask if he wanted her to do it. He did not answer, until she begged to let her put this superb, hard prick in her mouth. Pam thanked him when he just nodded that she could suck on it. She devoured his black cock and moaned when he rewarded her with his rich slippery cum. His black fingers made her pussy creamy, while his silver tongue painted sexy imagery for Pam. The married woman was falling in love with Thomas.

He picked up another African-American, who supposedly needed a ride to the store. Thomas still had Pam stroke his cock with the other man in the car. She knew what was/were coming, when he bragged how good she was at sucking dick. He then asked Pam if she would not mind giving a blowjob to his friend, who already had his massive cock out of his pants and presented it for her approval. It was another big and beautiful black cock.

12