Happy Ending Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam sat between the two black men while she pleasured their cocks with her hands and hot mouth. They wanted to fuck her, and she sure wanted that, too, but Pam stayed strong and said it would not be right. She did suck for them and swallowed six loads of their cum. They dropped her off at the bus stop with a stomach full of black-man semen. Pam went home and vomited. It made her sicker that he only used her to be his whore, but she liked Thomas too much to say no. She felt remorse about what she had done. She swore that she would never repeat such a promiscuous act.

The next day, after the girls were off to school, Thomas thanked Pam for her cooperation in taking care of his friend. His buddy said to tell her that she was the best. Thomas was proud of his woman, and he gave Pam a present for her loyalty of 14k gold, ankle bracelet. After he told her how special she was to him, Pam totally forgot the promises made to herself the day before. She, instead, made a new commitment to wear the symbolic gift around the clock as a slave for her black master. He wanted her to perform a repetition of her oral expertise, and he talked her into doing it for others, as well. He had his fingers in her pussy, when he got her to admit to him and herself that she wanted to blow them. That she loved sucking their big dicks and making them come in her mouth. Pam went with Thomas to his house and spent the whole day with four black men.

She took off her clothes and knelt before them. She masturbated at their request. All of them circled around her and rubbed their big cocks on her face. Her nostrils flared for the musky scent as she kissed their full balls and moaned while she licked them. Pam had to beg to suck their black dicks. They pumped their cocks into her mouth, while she rubbed fast on her clit and made herself come. Thomas said that she deserved a cum-bath. It was what Pam dreamed about, and she opened her mouth wide eager for them to open fire any second and shoot all over her. Their cocks all did blast off at once. They covered her face and doused her entire body with streaming hot cum. Then each of them had a taste of pink pussy, and they drove her lustily crazy with their tongues.

Pam could not say yes, but she did not say no, either, when asked again if she wanted to fuck. She gave in to Thomas as he pushed her down onto the floor and jammed his cock in her pussy. At first, she squirmed and said that it burned with just half of his big dick wedged inside her. Pam soon shuddered in a strong orgasm. She praised her black lover for making her come, before she wrapped her legs tight around his back and begged him to give her every hard inch of his cock. He fucked deep into her wet pussy, and he opened her cervix with that big motherfucker of his. Pam whimpered that her pussy never felt so full, and she cried out that it never felt this good. She shook through several orgasms, before he deposited a huge load of cum inside of her creaming hot cunt.

Pam let the others fuck her, too, and none of them used a condom. They had her screaming that she loved black cock. She sat on their laps and bounced on their cocks, while she jerked and sucked for the others. They took turns fucking Pam, all day, and filled her pussy with many massive loads of their cum. Her pussy dripped a trail of semen all the way home.

The adulterous wife of a hard-working man limped home with terrible guilt and wanted to slit her wrists. She had to stop this affair before it went any further. She could not even look at her husband for the sin she had done. It only took the weekend for Pam to recover from the onslaught, before she had to masturbate with the lust-filled act replayed in her mind. She loved to blow them and swallow their cum. She needed their big dicks lodged deep in her cunt. She desired to do it with all of them, again. "Just one more time," Pam said. She was the one, the following Monday, who talked Thomas into taking her to his home, and she asked him to invite his friends. She sucked and fucked for all of them that day, and Pam complied with their demands on two more occasions that week. They fed her ravenous addiction to black cock, and they gangbanged her every one of those days. She returned home to her sound-asleep husband delirious and coated with cum.

Pam spiraled deeper into nymphomania. She found herself checking out the crotch of every man near her. She dressed like a slut and acted as one, too. One afternoon, two black marines home from boot camp, flirted with her at the market. Within a few minutes of smooth talking, Pam was feeling the large lumps in their fatigues. She slipped her hands inside of their skivvies and squeezed their big dicks. The store camera then recorded Pam jerking on both of their hard cocks at the end of aisle three. She licked their cum from her fingers and invited them to her home. She told them that their clandestine mission was to follow her and sneak in the backdoor, after she signaled the coast was clear. Pam just wanted to blow the two 'good' men, but she ended up letting them fuck her in the kitchen with her spouse upstairs in bed. The seagoing soldiers each shot two loads of cum in her pussy, before they heard her husband get up to muster and flush in the john. Pam saluted them as they scurried away in a nick of time. Mission accomplished.

Another strong buck, who delivered her husband's beer and brought a giant black cock for his wife, had her blowing him in the garage for his tip. His cock was a foot long that she begged to have rubbed on her face. He smacked her puss with his big dick until the cheeks glowed red with a cock-shine finish. She made it kinkier by giving her husband a wet smooch after the dirty deed with the whiff of a black-man's cock on her face along with the taste of his cum in her mouth. The aromatherapy must have excited John; and for some unknown reason, he guzzled more beer. Getting up to fetch another brew for the old man was never a problem for Pam.

She did these things without Thomas knowing, either. She knew her promiscuity had gone too far. The fear and shame of them getting her pregnant, along with catching a disgusting case of the crabs, finally got her to quit. She decided to drive Ashley to school, and it truly broke everyone's heart to avoid Thomas and the others, thereafter.

John never caught Pam, or at least she did not think so. Instead, her weird and wonderful husband relieved her of guilt without knowing. John also helped wean her off the addiction to black cocks, and at the same time, he kept her wanting them more. Pam wore the ankle bracelet and used a large black dildo inside of her pussy--which John bought as a gag gift but loved to watch her use--as she reminisced those dutiful days with Thomas. She pretended it was all fantasy as a turn-on for her husband, when actually it was a confession of the truth.

Pam narrated in detail of her sexual activities, while her husband listened to her hot stories and jerked on his dick. She told her spouse that Thomas had a big black penis and made her blow him. That she loved to suck on his ten-inch dick. John asked if she let him come in her mouth. Pam said that she did allow a creamy finish with her lips on his cock, and she swallowed all of the cum that she could. Pam went on to tell her husband how Thomas sweet-talked her to do his bidding and made her fuck for him and other black men. She told John about the gangbangs, and how much Thomas and his friends made her pussy come with their long fingers and cocks. John asked if they came inside of her dirty cunt.

"Oh my, yes, John, they did. All of them filled my pussy with many spurts of their fertile cum," she said. John jerked hard on his dick and popped his load while listening to his wife's supposed tales. He called her a bad girl for the want of black cocks in her pussy. Her husband admitted that he would not mind watching her do it for real, but he did not outright give her permission and never mentioned it, again.

Pam never lost the urge for another affair with a black man. She desired to be with one who will make her blow him; one who will force her to have sex with his friends. She wanted them to gangbang her, and she counted on all of them having very big dicks. It would be better if John did not know, and hotter too, with Pam telling him about it, later, as if it was pretend. It would have to be a sexual arrangement with no strings attached.

One of Pam's Christmas presents was a gift certificate for a massage. It was from her husband, John, and he purchased it at one of those semi-seedy massage parlors just off the main highway. He said the establishment had been there a long time, so they must be legit; and oh, by the way, its owner was none other than their new neighbor, Jill Baxter. He also told her that it looked clean, smelled nice, and except for the big black dude guarding the door, all oriental girls ran it. The women there were cute, and they almost talked him into getting a quick rub. He took a rain check for some other time.

12