Happy Ending Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"ohhhhhhyeahhh.." I moaned softly as my penis got a superb massage from Michele's rectal tract. Her asshole wasn't as tight as Raina's; but Michele really knew how to use her muscles under complete control. As she had done before, she worked my organ as a true therapist, sensing when I was getting close and relaxing to allow me to settle a bit before she resumed her expert ministrations.

Thirty minutes in and Michele was showing signs of sexual need, her anal rings relaxing as she slowed her 'therapy'. I opened my eyes to find her looking at me. "Um.. I know this is supposed to be clinical and all that; but... uh... would you like to fuck me in the ass?" she asked with a laugh. I nodded, and she lifted her hips off of me and nudged me to get me to move over. She laid on her belly on the table, reaching back to hold her cheeks apart. "Come on Ray. Fuck my ass" she pleaded.

I swung a leg over, then inserted it between her legs. We rearranged our bodies until I was kneeling between her thighs with my cock pressed against her anus. "Okay Michele..." I whispered hoarsely. Her hips pushed upward, easing her sphincter around my cockhead, and I slowly stroked into her rectum until my belly was pressed against her firm backside. "Damn..." I groaned, feeling her muscles begin to work again.

"Come on Ray. This ain't therapy any more. FUCK ME UP THE ASS" she growled.

My hips developed a rhythm as I stroked in and out of Michele's asshole, revelling in the heat of her buttery-smooth chute. It had been difficult to refrain from fucking Raina's butt earlier, so this was a real thrill to screw Michele's little rear end. She began to cum within a few dozen strokes, her body trembling as her inner muscles began to convulse. That was too much for my well-stimulated penis, and I quickly joined her in a searing mutual orgasm that had me pounding into her bottom with deep, hard thrusts. It was a good thing that Michele's place was remote, and more than a hundred yards from the nearest neighbor; because the noise we made was significant and very loud. Her rectum continued to spasm after I pushed inside the last time, milking every last drop of jizm from my body. Several minutes later we were both recovered enough to move, and I lifted myself off of her tiny, muscular body. The massage table really didn't offer sufficient space for us to do anything other than try to accomplish a graceful dismount, so that's what we did.

Michele again wiped my genitals clean with the sanitary wipes before letting me put my clothes back on. She wiped herself as well, then pulled on her panties and jeans before tugging the shirt over her head. When we looked at each other we couldn't help but laugh. She rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay. My bad." she said with a giggle. "Hey, sometimes a girl just needs to get fucked in the butt, okay?"

I held up my hands, giving her a smile and a wink. "Hey... no problem... glad I could help." I replied.

"Speaking of help Ray, that was really great today with Raina." Michele told me. "I mean... it had to be tough to just lay there with your dick up her butt while she tried to control those muscles." she added. "I know how hard it was for her."

"Like I said Michele. Glad I could help." I responded. "Do you have some sort of schedule for future training sessions?" I asked her, although we hadn't discussed any future participation.

"Wow. So you don't mind helping us that way again?" Michele sounded surprised. "I mean... I didn't think about it; but..."

"If you need me, I can be here." I told her.

"That's just so great that you would offer Ray." Michele said, giving me a hug. "I think Raina will appreciate not having a different training partner." she went on. "I was going to ask Ben, my other 'special client' who I've done this with, if he wanted to help; but I'm pretty sure he'd be a lot harder to control than you are." she giggled. I looked at her quizically. "He'd probably be fucking poor Raina up the butt after about fifteen minutes of training." she laughed.

"Ah... so he's..." I began.

"Not really into the clinical aspects of this therapy." she concluded. "But you are, so if it's alright with you - and you don't mind us using your - em... - penis - then we'll do this again." Michele told me. "And there's no charge for any of this, of course." she added.

"Well... I'm not sure that's fair. I mean, I am getting a massage and all." I replied.

"Yes; but Raina and I are getting much more value than that in return." Michele responded.

We setup the next session for the following week and I headed out, comfortable that I'd succeeded in what I'd set out to do.

Michele answered the door, letting Raina in and glancing around before she pressed the remote to close the gate. She definitely didn't want to be interrupted. Her engineer friend had been over to install a new phallus on the Sybian, and Raina was there to do some testing. The two women walked into the 'lab' together, going up to the Sybian before stopping. "See anything different?" Michele asked.

Raina looked it over and noticed the small bundle of wires coming from the phallus. "Uh... wires?" she suggested.

"Yep, and the phallus itself is a slightly different shape." Michele replied. "Good eye kiddo" she added. "The new phallus has three different sensors inside it to detect and report the action of the muscles inside your openings." Michele reported. The wires run to a connector here on my computer, which is setup to record the sensor data along a timeline." she said.

"So.. you can record what I do with my butt?" Raina giggled, her body tingling at the thought of another training session on the machine.

"Exactly. We can even set things up so you can see the display while you're on the machine" Michele told her, reaching over to swing the computer table around. "I tried it, and it's very interesting what the display shows when you work your muscles." she added. "Ready to give it a try?" she asked.

"Sure... I think..." Raina replied. She stepped out of her sandals and tugged her shorts and panties down, reaching for the bottle of special lubricant Michele provided for these sessions. She grabbed the small stimulator and spread the lube over it's surface, then reached back to slide it up into her bottom. "ahhhhhhAHHHH" she moaned as the five inches of shaped tube pushed inside her rear. Then she poured a healthy amount of the lube on her palm and coated the Sybian phallus with the slippery juice.

Michele watched as her protege' went through her preparations, watching the sensor display while her fingers coated the phallus. "Squeeze please" she directed, watching the three lines distort to reflect the amount of pressure she was exerting with her hand. "Good" she reported. "Whenever you're ready honey." she said, eager to see how Raina's asshole compared to her own on the machine. While Raina mounted she walked to the Sybian control console and turned the power on. The sophisticated machine could duplicate much of the response they could expect from a real penis under the same stimulation, thus enabling the training to include the 'pause to relax' actions necessary for complete therapy.That is the most difficult thing to develop Michele thoughtthe ability to detect an imminent climax and stop the muscle motion to extend the therapy. Raina was ready, kneeling over the Sybian. Michele walked behind her so she could watch the penetration and ensure the wires didn't interfere. "Okay honey. Easy does it." she said.

Raina held onto the phallus, guiding it to her anal ring as she slowly lowered her hips. The slender tip of the tool easily pushed aside her sphincter, and she kept pushing until the thickest part of the shaft stretched her butthole wide. "nnnYAAHHHHH.... ohhhhh.." she groaned. Michele giggled behind her, watching the sensor display, and Raina looked up. All three traces had jumped wildly, apparently reflecting the spasms of her muscles as the phallus penetrated her bottom. "Oh... cool...!" she giggled. "Okay... relaxing.... relaxing.... relaxing..." she whispered, watching the traces settle down so that they only reflected small pulses of her normal bloodflow.

Michele went to the computer, going through a calibration of the system to 'null' Raina's normal pulse. Then she turned to Raina and smiled. "Okay, we're zeroed. Now just try two or three clenches then relax." she directed, turning back to the display. "One..." she observed the first clench. "Two... and three... STOP" she said, watching as the display reflected four or five little spasms after the third clench before Raina's butt relaxed. "Did you see that Raina?" she asked.

"Um... yeah..." Raina replied. "Just getting used to the thing up my butt is all" she added with a giggle.

"Okay honey. I think maybe some relaxation exercises will help with that; but we can work on those separately. Nice thing about this new phallus is we can use it without the rest of the machine." Michele told her, moving to the control panel. "Okay Raina, give it go and I'll throw in a twist." she said, watching the sensor display as her protege' began a massage of the phallus. A half dozen well-controlled clenches showed she was in control, and Michele quietly set her finger on the 'pulse' button. Clench number seven came and she pressed the button, sending a twitch through the phallus. The display showed the pulse clearly, then a few quick spasms from Raina's channel; but she relaxed quickly this time. "Excellent response Raina, really good." Michele said, impressed with the young woman's control. "Okay, let's keep going with this and I'll just throw in an occasional challenge for you." she directed.

They worked on Raina's controlled responses for almost an hour before Michele declared the session both completed and successful, helping the girl up slowly as the phallus was pulled from her bottom. Raina walked quickly to the restroom, evacuating her thoroughly stimulated bowels before returning. "So... I think it was pretty good." she said quietly, pulling on her panties and shorts.

"It was more than pretty good Raina." Michele began. "You showed excellent control over your rectal channel and handled the challenges as well as I could have done." she added.

"So... when is the next real test?" Raina asked.

"Ray will be with us next Monday." Michele replied. "Full service" she added, getting a funny look from the girl. "I think you need to provide a small oral service in addition to the manual massage and the LSR therapy." Michele responded. Raina looked surprised. "Just a minute or two is all. No semen in your mouth." she added.

"Okay... I guess..." Raina stammered.

"It's all part of the therapy services we provide." Michele told her. "Besides, your saliva is an excellent lubricant for the anal penetration." she added. That brought a weak smile to the girl's face.

"Do you dothat for your customers?" Raina asked her.

"For the special ones; but I do insist they shower before our session." Michele replied honestly. "Ray is always very clean when he arrives here. I'm sure he showers just before heading here." she added. "Don't worry Raina. Ray won't insist or be pushy; but you can't always count on that."

"Alright... well... one step at a time." Raina said, standing up and grabbing her purse. "I'll see you again on Friday, right?" she queried, getting a nod and a smile from her mentor.

Monday arrived and I showered before heading to Michele's place for another 'test' session with Raina. Michele had called to tell me of the progress the girl had made during her training sessions, and gave me some suggestions to challenge her. I told her I would do my best; but didn't make any promises. I drove through the gate, glancing in the mirror to confirm the gate was closing behind me. I walked in to find Raina waiting for me, dressed in a light cotton blouse and a clingy pair of shorts. I practically got an erection just from that look. When she turned around the sunlight shown through her blouse, confirming my suspicion that she had no undergarment beneath it, and it didn't seem she wore panties either as the thin fabric of her shorts conformed to her shape like a second skin.Damn I thought. "Come on in Ray." Raina said, leading me into the room. "Anything special this time sir?" she asked. I shook my head and gave her a wink. "Okay, I'll be back when you're ready Ray." she said, returning the wink as she moved to the door. I stripped and climbed onto a slightly wider table, covering myself as I rolled onto my belly.

Raina was clearly more relaxed this time, her hands and arms working my flesh expertly as she made her way through the routine. After turning onto my back she would let her fingers drift toward my genitals occasionally, teasing me for the next part of the session. After working my neck she let her fingers slide down over my chest as she moved her body around, then made her first contact with my cock beneath the covers. She looked up at me and smiled. "Let's get him ready, shall we?" she said softly, pushing the covers aside as she lowered her head and took my penis into her warm mouth.Okay then! I thought, enjoying her oral attention as she flicked her tongue around my cockhead before letting her lips work down my shaft. She only took about half of my length into her mouth; but it felt wonderful. I fought against the instinct to push further into her willing oral cavity on a recommendation from Michele, letting Raina control the action. She gently suckled my dick for a couple of minutes before she withdrew, quickly stripping those shorts off and grabbing the lube. She carefully coated my cock, then two of her fingers which disappeared behind her briefly. She moved the step stool over and mounted the table, straddling my loins with hers as she reached back to guide my cock to her waiting hole. "Ready Ray?" she asked softly, lowering her hips until my member pressed against her anal ring. "Mmmm...." she moaned, pushing down to capture half of my meat inside her tight asshole. "ohhhhhh..." came another moan as she made the final push to engulf my dick completely in her butt.

She was more relaxed, and taking his cock in her mouth was not nearly as bad as she had worried it would be. In fact it was... interesting. Now came the real test, and Raina had to remind herself to stay relaxed as the penetration came. Having done plenty of training and practice, the discomfort was at a minimum and she easily took Ray's cock into her bottom to the hilt. She looked into his eyes and smiled, and he returned it without moving. "ohhhhhkay...." she moaned, giving him a gentle clench with her sphincter. Then another, a bit stronger this time. Ray moaned with her as she worked up a slow and gentle rhythm with the muscles of her rectal channel, squeezing at his penis with easy clenches along his length. She would periodically pause to let her loins relax; but fifteen minutes into the therapy she felt a twitch from Ray's organ and quickly responded by stopping and relaxing her sphincter as much as she could.It worked! I did it! she thought, waiting until his spasms subsided and giving him another minute to relax in her asshole. Before continuing her controlled clenches she gently lifted her hips to slide her anal ring up the length of his shaft, then slowly slipped back down, repeating that twice to change the stimulation he was receiving - another recommendation from her mentor, Michele. "Feel good, Ray?" she asked, kneading his shoulders as she resumed her therapeutic clenches.

"Feels wonderful..." Ray replied hoarsely. His hips twitched.

"Easy now... let's give this one a good long time..." Raina whispered to him. "Don't worry, when the time comes I'll make sure it's good for you." she added, squeezing his penis with her rear. He grunted and did his best to relax. "There you go... just relax..." she said. She worked up an even slower rhythm this time, counting six gentle clenches before easing up and down once, six clenches and a slow stroke. Ten minutes of that and Ray was obviously ready. "Okay Ray. Here we go." she whispered, relaxing her muscles to begin riding his cock with her butthole. Michele had told him to let him grab her hips once his climax began so he could control the ejaculation, and she did just that. Ray's hands grasped her lush hips, lifting and lowering her in powerful strokes as he emptied his seed into her bottom. "That's it Ray... that's it.... let it go... feel the release..." she whispered as his thrusts subsided and he pushed into her ass one last time with a hoarse grunt.

"Ohhhhyes... ohgoddd... thank you Raina..." Ray groaned, her butthole clenching to drain the last of his seed from his balls. She remained atop him until his penis began to soften, her muscles as relaxed as she could get them. Then she slowly pulled herself up, letting his organ slide from her anus without undue pressure, and dismounted the table. She gave his shoulder a gentle squeeze and gave him a soft smile before replacing her shorts and heading out of the room. Ray let his body recover for a few minutes before sitting up on the table's edge. He put his clothes back on and opened the door to find Michele and Raina sitting in the 'lobby'. He gave them two thumbs up and chuckled. "Super job, Raina. Really first rate." he told her.

"Thank you Ray. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did too." she replied.

"Next time you get paid for the therapy, no questions and no discussion." Ray said. "If you want to call it training that's up to you; but it was the most relaxing, satisfying therapy any man could ever want." he added, giving Michele a wink.

"Wow, that's high praise indeed coming from you Ray." Michele said. "Great job then Raina. I think we'll do this one more time with Ray then you can tackle another client." she added.

Continued in Chapter 4 - LSRT Sees the Light

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
12