Happy Ending Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

Raina arrived promptly at eight forty-five, fifteen minutes early as usual. Michele had called her the evening before to fill her in on the test session, so she knew what to expect and she was prepared. Some of Michele's special lube and a small plug were in her butt already, just so she could be ready to get to work. "Morning 'chele" she said cheerily, walking into the office to set her bag down.

"Good morning girl!" Michele replied. "You're sure in a good mood today." she added.

"Well hey, I'm about to let you stick a thick rubber dick up my ass. What's not to be happy about?" Raina laughed. Then she headed back to the lab to get ready. "See ya in the lab in a few." she added. She couldn't feel Michele's intense gaze as she moved through the door and down the hall.

Damn. Her boyfriend is lame, not wanting into that booty! Michele thought, watching her assistant's perfectly rounded backside until it was out of sight. She went back to the task of preparing her tablet PC for the session before joining Raina in the lab. Raina was already sans shorts and panties; but the little plug still protruded from between her cheeks. Michele felt a flush come over her and shook it off. She would get her turn.

"Okay boss. So what are we doing and how are we doing it?" Raina asked.

"Alright. The new sensor tool has five sensor rings, with the two newest ones being within an inch of the tip." Michele began, holding up the tool to point out the additional rings. "So what we are going to do in this test is to carefully insert the tool to a calibrated depth, measure the muscle response for a specific amount of time, then move the tool in to the next depth, measure, insert, etc. Five different positions plus the initital probe location for a total of a three minutes for each insertion.

"Sounds easy enough." Raina responded.

"Then we withdraw the tool to the same calibrated depths with a timed measurement at each depth. Another three minutes to complete the cycle." Michele told her.

"Okay. Six minutes isn't too much." Raina giggled.

"And we do ten cycles each to get complete data." Michele added, smiling at her friend and protege.

"Oh.... wow... an hour..." she said softly. She could feel her anus clenching at the little plug.

"And at the end we bring you to a nice climax so we can make a complete measurement of that event." Michele said, knewing that would get Raina's attention.

"Oh my god... But... I thought..." Raina stammered.

"That this wasn't anal sex, it's therapy, right?" Michele said. "That is a fact; but knowing what your muscles are going to do under all conditions is important to maintaining a clinical approach to that therapy." she added. "If you don't want to have an orgasm, that's okay I guess; but...."

"Oh no, I don't mind an orgasm." Raina laughed. "I don't know if I can ... you know..."

"You don't know if you can climax with something in your ass?" Michele finished the thought. "I'm pretty sure we can take care of that." she added, holding up a small 'nodule' and flipping a small switch on the attached wire. "I'll insert this in your vagina when we get to that last cycle. I promise you'll have a nice climax before we're done." Michele told her.

"Um... okay..." Raina said. "So..."

"Up on the table on your belly. You can put your knees in those padded stirrups and put a pillow under your tummy." Michele told her, motioning to the specially outfitted therapy table she had built for certain types of work. Raina struggled a bit, and Michele helped her into position - and what a position it was. While it was ultimately very comfortable, Raina's perfect round derriere was pointed straight up, her cheeks naturally parted to expose her anal port. Michele gave her a gentle pat and gently eased the plug from her little hole. She watched as the wrinkled opening slowly closed before carefully wiping the plug with disinfectant. Tiny little thing she thought, clenching her own sphincter around the larger plug in her own asshole.

"Wow." Raina said softly, arranging her body on the table. "Pretty comfie, actually." she giggled. "All except for..." she wriggled her upthrust rear.

"Gotta be that way. We need to be able to see with some precision how much insertion we have with the tool, so we need a good clear view of the anal ring." Michele explained, coating a finger with the special lubricant. "Just relax now sweetie." she said, pushing the tip of her middle digit into Raina's snug bottom. "Gotta make sure you're ready." she added, sliding the finger all the way inside the girl's rectal channel. Such a nice, tight little butt! she thought. Rob must just love it in here! she surmised, gliding the digit in and out of her assistant's receptive rear. A minute or so and she was happy with the response, and gently withdrew her finger, holding Raina's cheeks apart as she did so. "Al...right... here we go sweetie." she said softly, pressing the key to begin data capture as she picked up the tool and pressed it against Raina's little starfish. She watched the display, noting the initial movement of the first trace as she pushed the tool against Raina's ring. "Clench for me please." she told her assistant, still watching the display closely. She felt the outward pressure on the tool as the first data trace responded. "That's it. Fifteen seconds here sweetie." she said, placing her free palm on the small of Raina's back as she held the sensor probe in place.

"nnnnnnnmmmmm" Raina moaned, doing her best not to wriggle away from the tool. The externally applied pressure felt unnatural.

"Okay Raina. We' go in about a half inch this time." Michele told the girl, pushing the 'head' of the sensor tool past the crinkled ring to the first mark. She had expected to have to hold the tool to keep it from being drawn into the girl's rectum, and she was correct. "Clench please" she said softly, watching the display. As expected the top two traces now responded, the first moreso than the second. "Okay, now relax - if you can." she instructed. She knew her assistant was trying; but the traces told the real story. "Ten more seconds now Raina" she said, holding tight to the tool to keep it in place.

"oohhhhhhhshit..." Rains mewled softly.

"The first cycle will be the toughest sweetie" Michele told her. "Okay now, this should be easier. Two inches in." she added, sliding the tool to the second mark. "And clench please" she instructed, watching as now the first three traces showed life. "Gooood" came Michele's calming comment.

"ahhhhh... better..." Raina said softly, relaxing her backside a bit as her anal passage grew accustomed to the intrusion.

"Aaannnnd... another inch now" Michele said, easing the tool to the third mark. Without a word from her Raina clenched her anal and rectal muscles. "Mmmhmmmm... that's good sweetie." she said softly. Three inches into the girl's nether channel had all three of the top traces responding with a hint of movement on the fourth, which sat just outside Raina's sphincter. "Ten more seconds." she said, watching the timer. "Aaannnd one more inch" Michele said, easing the tool in another inch. Her assistant clenched and the top four traces responded - almost equally this time.

Raina began to relax, her asshole now fully acclimated to the insertion. She focused on the sensations in her bottom, feeling exactly where the tip of the tool was in her mucky chute.

"Okay Raina. Final two inches now." Michele said, pushing the tool inside her assistant's butt to the fifth and final mark. To her surprise all five traces responded to Raina's clenches. She didn't say anything this first cycle, just watched as the data capture told the real story. She was sure the tip sensor wouldn't be active with the tool this deep, and didn't think the second ring would capture any impulses; but there it was. She nearly went beyond the twenty second timer; but caught it at the last moment. "Okay sweetie, now we come back out in the same sequence." she said, easing the tool two inches out. At each step she made notes of her observations, then restarted the entire process for the second cycle.

Raina found herself enjoying this a lot more than she expected. By the time they reached the eighth cycle her loins were on fire. The clenches in her anal passage were spasms of passion rather than controlled test squeezes. Her whimpers were involuntary. Then she felt the cool touch of the small nodule at her clit. "ohhHHHHHGAWWWDDDD" she moaned. The tool pushed into her ass as the nodule slipped inside her cunt, and she was on her way ...

Michele knew she wasn't going to be able to stop her young assistant from climaxing at this point. The telltale signs were all there. The test was - at this point - secondary, and she pushed the tool fully into Raina's asshole as her fingers eased the humming nodule into her gushing pussy. She glanced over at the display and saw what she'd seen before - all five traces dancing wildly as the girl's rectal channel spasmed in the throes of pleasure. Rather than fucking her ass with the tool as she had done to herself, she held it deep inside Raina's butt to capture she spasms as they happened in the girl's anal port. Damn! If she could do this with a cock in there, the guy attached to it would have to blow! Michele thought. She watched the girl's body, shuddering a little less with each wave of pleasure until her breathing was nearly normal. "Okay sweetie... easy does it." she said, gently withdrawing the nodule from her wet cunt and the sensor tool from her still clenching bottom. Raina gasped as the tip finally escaped from her anus, the little wrinkle puckering as if grasping for the withdrawn intruder.

"ohhhh gawd... I never... ohhhhhh" Raina groaned, small trembles jiggling her buttocks inticingly.

"Just relax for a few minutes sweetie." Michele said softly, stroking her fingers gently over the girl's curves. "No rush." she added, carefully wiping the sensor tool and nodule before moving to the computer to save the data and reset the capture module. She was 'up' next, and wanted to approach the test as clinically as possible. Her morning masturbation session had included a deep anal probe, and had taken her as far 'over the top' as she'd been in recent weeks. She was confident she could be objective.

Raina struggled to push herself up, her body still trembling from the intense pleasure of her first anal orgasm. "Um..." she stammered, grateful for the help from her mentor when her feet touched the floor. "T-thanks" she said, giving Michele's hand a squeeze. It took her a minute to gain her composure. "Okay, so... now I do you?" she asked, a little unsure of how things would go. Pushing the tool into the boss' ass was one thing. Doing it in a methodical fashion while watching a timer was something different entirely.

Michele laughed. "Yep. But I want you to relax and be completely ready before we start." she said. "We need this data to be complete and as composed as we can make it if it is to be useful. We only got - really - seven full cycles that first time, so...."

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't control myself." Raina apologized, a little embarassed at her body's betrayal. "I just didn't think... you know..."

"You didn't think anal orgasms were even possible. I know." Michele tried to ease Raina's angst. "I guess you learned first hand with that one, huh?" she giggled. "Don't worry about it sweetie. Now that you've had your first one, you may be able to recognize the signs and control things. I will say that we might be able to use that in future therapy regimes. If we have a particularly stubborn client and he doesn't respond to the normal techniques, we could deliberately induce a climax. I'll show you some data - including yours - that may convince you." Michele explained.

"Um... okay... just seems a little... weird" Raina replied.

"I know sweetie. One step at a time." Michele told her, stripping out of her shorts and panties. "Okay. So just follow the test process from the top for each cycle. You can begin the same way I did with you if you would please." she instructed, climbing up onto the table and positioning herself for the test. "Whenever you're ready." she told her protege.

Raina found herself staring at Michele's trim little butt, thrust up into the air with a sizeable plug protruding from her anal port. She took a deep breath, wanting to show her mentor she had the confidence to take this next step. "Ready?" she asked, taking the broad 'handle' of the plug between her fingers. Michele mumbled that she was ready, and Raina gently pulled at the plug. She watched as the young woman's anal ring relaxed to allow the largest part of the plug to withdraw, holding tight to keep the expulsion under control. "um..."

"Don't worry about anything sweetie. Go ahead and use your fingers with the lube." Michele told her, consciously relaxing her sphincter as she felt her assistants finger tentatively probing her opening. "That's it. All the way in." she instructed.

She had never had a finger this deep inside a butthole, and the way the channel felt was a surprise to her. So smooth and resilient. She withdrew the digit and slipped the lube applicator into the orifice, squeezing a healthy dollop into the receptive opening before slipping the finger back inside. For some reason she couldn't resist 'fucking' Michele's ass with her thickest digit - in and out, in and out.

"Hey now!" Michele responded. "Let's get on with the test, shall we?" she laughed. She couldn't very well admit to her assistant that she actually enjoyed the lewd contact, at least not in this context. They were there to do a job, after all.

Raina was glad Michele couldn't see her blush as she pulled her finger out; but she was beginning to understand this 'anal focus'. She reached over to start the capture on the computer, waiting for the green light that signalled successful completion of the self-calibration routine before picking up the sensor probe. She carefully coated it with the special lubricant and held it just above the little pink wrinkle. "Ready?" she asked.

"Ready." Michele responded. "Just push the tip against my anal ring for the first phase." she added.

Raina did as she was directed and held the tip against her mentor's anus, then tapped a key to start the timer. She watched the screen, observing the first trace respond to the initial clenches of Michele's sphincter as she pressed the tip of the tool against the snug ring. She was focused as the timer approached the first change. "Okay Michele. Here we go." she said as calmly as she could. The segment timer reached zero and she gently inserted the tool to the first mark, holding it against the muscle response as she watched the display. Her boss knew the drill, and clenched to provide the data point. Raina watched the pink wrinkle of her mentor's asshole as it worked the tip of the tool, then glanced at the display to catch the next insertion point. "Full tip now." she said in a very matter-of-fact way, easing the tool in to the second mark.

Michele focused on the technical side of the test, working the muscles in her rectal channel as her protege worked the tool in her backside. It was exciting to think that they would be analyzing the data for this test procedure and talking about how they could apply what they learned to the LSR Therapy regime. Before she knew it, the tool was deep inside her butt and her muscles were responding naturally. The cycles were successfully completed through number eight before she felt the first tingles in her loins. She pushed a hand under the front of her body and began to stimulate her clit very gently.

Raina felt her own juices beginning to flow as she carefully worked the sensor tool in Michele's asshole, capturing the data for their cooperative efforts. She saw a quick shudder jiggle the firm cheeks, then noticed her mentors fingers. "Okay?" she queried.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just keep going sweetie. If I start to lose it, just push the tool all the way in and hold it there while I finish." Michele giggled, knowing it was going to happen.

"Okay. Position three now." Raina acknowledged, easing the tool in for position three on cycle nine. The traces on the capture display danced with a bit more urgency now, indicating the state of the young woman's libido. She remembered what this felt like, and sensed her own libido taking hold. She was startled by the timer, her fingers lightly jerking the tool in Michele's butt.

"Focus now sweetie. I'm close, so we need to pay attention." Michele told her.

"Sorry." Raina replied. "Position four now." she added, pushing the tool two more inches into Michele's ass. All five traces were active now, Michele's sphincter ring barely teasing the fifth even though the tool wasn't penetrating to that depth yet. The strength of the clenching was enough to stimulate the sensor ring. Raina focused on the timer. "Position five" she called, easing the tool into her mentor's butt to the final mark. Five sensor traces danced across the display, the firm cheeks jiggling as the young woman struggled against the pressure of passion.

"Ohhhhfuck... leaveitinleaveitinLEAVEITINNNNNN" Michele grunted, her loins spasming wildly as her fingers twisted and mashed against her clit. She made it halfway through cycle nine; but that was it. Her libido took over and she let go.

Raina struggled to keep the tool fully inserted in Michele's asshole, placing the palm of her free hand on the young woman's back to help her with that task. The clenching muscles of Michele's rectal channel were bouncing the sensor traces wildly as her orgasm sent waves of pleasure through her body. So that's what I looked like! Raina chuckled to herself. She held the tool in place until her boss was breathing normally, then slowly and gently eased it out of her still spasming anal port, watching intently as the pink ring puckered its response. "Okay?" she queried, reaching over to stop the data capture and grab a wipe for the tool.

"Oh man, that's intense." Michele said, hoisting herself off of the table and onto her feet. "Let's have a glass of wine before we look at this stuff. Then we can decide to do more or not." she said, grabbing her shorts and pulling them on without bothering with an undergarment. She walked out into her office and pulled two glasses down, selecting a bottle of Pinot Grigio from the fridge to decork and pour. Raina joined her, having donned her shorts, and accepted the glass with a smile. "Okay... I think we did pretty well with that whole test - all things considered." Michele said, taking a sip of her wine.

"Um... yeah. All things considered." Raina replied with a laugh. "I gotta say it's a little tough to be clinical when you're in the middle of one of those" she added.

"Well... sure. The real serious part of these tests comes when we look at that data and try to figure out how we incorporate that knowledge into the therapy we provide for our clients." Michele said. "Orgasms are fun; but they're not necessarily clinical." she added, sipping her wine. "Before we look at data though, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the test itself."

Raina thought about that as she took a long pull on the wine. "Um... well I guess I wasn't really sure going in what we were trying to learn. I mean.. I know that the ultimate goal is to be able to use the muscles in our - um - backside... to relieve tension for our clients, right?" she began, getting a nod from Michele. "Okay, so we have this tool with sensors that measure muscle contractions, and the idea was to measure that with various amounts of penetration. I wonder though, how much control we can have on penetration." she stopped and looked to her mentor for a response.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers