Happy Ending Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Joe opened his eyes and set his hand atop hers, giving it a squeeze. "Holy crap" were the first words out of his mouth, then he laughed. "I just never knew that was even possible. I mean geez, such unbelievable control ... back there." he added, picking up his beer and taking a long swallow. "And... you..." he failed to find the word.

"Climaxed?" Michele laughed. "Yep. Sure did. With your sexy cock in my butt!" she said, clinking her glass to his. "Quite a ride, isn't it?"

"Oh baby... unreal!" Joe replied, grabbing his beer to take a swig. "So... that doesn't... I mean..." he stammered.

"Hurt?" Michele suggested.

"Yeah. You know, I've heard from other women that taking it in the butt hurts like hell." Joe told her.

"Yeah, well not all women feel that way." Michele told him. "I love having a nice cock in my ass. Even better than in my pussy, if you can believe it. Just seems more erotic somehow." she added. "I guess it could be painful if the guy had a huge dick and tried to get in there without preparing first; but if things are done right I think anal is by far the most sensual kind of intercourse."

Joe chuckled and shook his head, taking a long pull on his beer. "I just can't get over how fantastic that felt. I've never had my cock worked like that before." he told her. "And to think it was your butt..."

Michele leaned over to kiss him softly. "And just think... my butt loved it every bit as much as your cock baby." she said.

"So... I can fuck you up the ass any time?" Joe laughed at his own question.

"Any time baby." Michele replied. "Lube me up and drive me home." she laughed.

They finished their beers and each had a bong hit. The pot was really powerful, so one hit each was plenty. Michele fetched another beer for each of them and came back. This time she knelt on the floor, gently pushing his knees apart so she could get close. Then she looked up into his eyes as her fingers teased at his upper thighs and his belly just above his genitals. Joe gazed down at her, knowing what he wanted from her in that position.

"How 'bout a nice, long, slow blow job?" Michele suggested, taking his already turgid organ in her hand and giving it a long lick. "You want some?" she asked, taking the head in her mouth and sucking noisily. "I know I do." she added, cupping his balls as her lips worked their way down to his root. She came back up and dipped her head down. "And some of this, too" she sucked a sensitive testical into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the orb, then let it go and went even lower. "And even some of this" her tongue reached out to tease at his anal port while her fingers stroked his dick. Then she stopped and looked up at him again. "Mmmmm?"

"Yes please." Joe chuckled, reaching down to tug at her ears. "Do me baby." he added, tilting his hips up to give her better access.

It was obvious what he was interested in. She tightened her grip on his penis and licked her way down over his balls. "You like this, eh?" she teased him, using her thumb and forefinger to spread his anus before pushing her oral digit past his sphincter and into his asshole. She ate his ass for several minutes, feeling the pulsations in his cock as she worked his little hole with her tongue. She knew he'd never experienced analingus before, so it had to be a treat. She alternated between probing his butt with her tongue and gently suckling on his balls - something she'd only done a few times before. His moans told her he was loving it. A good fifteen minutes and she was ready to get back to his cock, working her way back over his balls and up the shaft with her lips and tongue. "Feel good baby?" she asked, not waiting for a response. As her lips wrapped around the head of his cock she eased a slender finger up his ass, then simultaneously worked her lips down to his root as her finger burrowed deep into his rectal cavity. He groaned, his hips jerking upward.

Joe had experienced blow jobs before. Even from Michele. Never had he enjoyed this kind of genital worship from a woman. Her mouth on his balls. Her tongue in his ass. Never before. But now he knew, and he wanted more of this incredible heat in the future. He looked down to watch her sexy mouth as she worked it up and down his meat. Her eyes opened and she noticed, slowly lifting her head until his cockhead popped free and she smiled. "More?" she asked. He nodded and returned her smile, and he felt the second finger invading his butthole as her lips again encircled his penis. His eyes closed and his focus became the pleasure he was being given until his climax arrived fifteen minutes later. Michele milked him dry, sucking hard on his meat as her fingers manipulated his rear and her palm massaged his balls. His fingers pulled at her ears, holding her mouth down on his organ as his semen splashed down her throat.

Michele sucked gently as Joe's orgasm began to subside. She eased her fingers out of his ass and licked her way up his shaft before doing a final 'cleanup'. "Mmmm... that was fun" she said softly, her hands resting on his bare thighs as she licked her lips. "Refill babe?" she offered, bouncing to her feet. She didn't wait for his response.

Joe opened his eyes and was treated to the view of Michele's taut little buns as she padded across the floor to the fridge. Damn, she does have a cute little ass he thought. Then he watched her walking back, her tiny little titties barely jiggling. And basically nothing up front.

"And just what are you smiling about sir?" Michele giggled, handing him his beer.

"Your cute little butt" Joe replied.

"What, you never noticed it before?" Michele teased him.

"Uh... No, I guess not. Not really anyway." Joe responded, a little embarassed. "Really is cute though." he added, taking a long draw on the tasty brew.

Michele walked over to him, taking his beer to set it next to hers on the table. "Well why don't you get a better look?" she suggested, carefully draping her body over his lap, her tiny; but well-rounded behind directly in front of him. "Still think it's cute?" she teased him, wriggling her hips as her belly massaged his genitals. "Come on lover, take a good close look. Touch my ass." she taunted.

Joe did what came naturally, running his hands over the silky skin of her buttocks, gently parting the cheeks to check out her little starfish. To his surprise, it was a delicate pink flower. "Such a pretty little butthole" he said as if to himself. "Looks so tight." he added, running a fingertip around the wrinkled pucker.

Michele liked where this was going, and consciously relaxed her sphincter. She knew what that would mean for Joe's view, and giggled softly as she heard the sharp intake of breath. "Like what you see baby?" she asked, willing her anus to open and close as his fingertip rested on the opening. "Why don't you kiss it Joe. Just a little one for me." she suggested.

Joe held her cheeks apart and leaned down to plant a soft kiss on her asshole, his tongue teasing at the puckering little hole. He was surprised at the taste of her rear opening, sort of a metallic flavor with a little spicyness. The outer ring relaxed to allow his oral digit to move inside her bottom, and he accepted the invitation. Michele's body shuddered as he pushed his tongue up her ass nearly an inch. Soft mewls escaped from deep inside her, and her hips pressed upward as he learned the pleasures of analingus for himself. Her pussy again emitted the fragrant scent of a woman on fire, even though he hadn't gone near her cunt. With his free hand he pushed her thighs apart, slipping two fingers into the damp cauldron of her sex, worming his tongue in and out of her anal port as he did so. Her soft belly rubbed at his cock, and he knew wanted more of her.

"Oh babe... that feels so fucking good... I want you to fuck me now... PLEASE FUCK ME!" she pleaded, pulling her loins away from his attentions to stand up. She glanced around to find the ottoman, and knelt to drape herself over it. "Doggie" she declared, reaching back to spread herself open. "FUCK ME" she ordered.

Joe moved off the sofa to kneel behind her, putting the tip of his organ against the wetness between her legs. With a single thrust he had half of his cock inside her, bringing a squeal from her. He looked down and saw the inviting little pink ring, and without a thought pressed his thumb into the snug port before driving the rest of his meat into her willing cunt. "This what you want baby?" he teased, grinding his loins against hers.

"M-my ass.... please.... fuck me in my ass..." Michele begged, wriggling her hips back against his invading thumb. "P-please..."

Joe gave her a dozen pounding strokes in her hot pussy, then yanked his dick out and - gently withdrawing his thumb - pressed the head of his meat against her puckered ring. He had to admit it. The sight of his hard penis pressed between her taut cheeks was exciting. "Ready baby?" he asked, applying gentle pressure.

"Y-YESSSSSS..." she hissed, rotating her lithe hips. "DO ITTTTT"

He pushed, forcing her wrinkled opening aside to accept his cock, getting another squeal from Michele. He used his thumbs to hold her cheeks apart and watched his penis disappear inside her tiny little butt. Once he had achieved full penetration he held his hips still, savoring the buttery-smooth heat of her rectum. "oh fuck... so damn tight baby... and so fuckin' hot..." he grunted. He slowly pulled back, watching the pink ring grip his shaft. "oh fuck baby, that looks so hot." he told her, his thumbs still splaying her buttocks so he could watch.

Michele hadn't been fucked in the ass like this in a while. It was different, and exciting, to have a man pinning her down to sodomize her this way. She could feel the slender length of Joe's penis moving in and out of her butt, and just let him do it. She found herself able to let her muscles do what they would do naturally rather than consciously working the dick with them, and it felt wonderful. "Feels so good Joe. Fuck my ass baby. Cum in my cute little butt." she said hoarsely, writhing on the ottoman. Then he began a steady pace of thrusts, skewering her tender bottom with long, deep strokes. "nnNNGnn nnNNGGHHH ohNNNGGGG" she grunted as Joe fucked her receptive asshole.

Joe hadn't done this before, mounting a woman's backside and stroking in and out of her rectal chute. He found himself enjoying the taboo aspects of the act, and the different sensations of her rear entry. He looked down, again using his thumbs to spread her cheeks, and pulled his cock all the way out so he could see her butthole gaped open. The puffy redness inside her ass looked amazing. "So hot baby... your ass is so fuckin' hot" he grunted, sliding his meat back into her, then all the way out once more. He could get used to doing this. It was so nasty, looking into her stretched asshole like this. Then Michele pushed her hips back, capturing the head of his dick with her anal ring and squeezing tight. He chuckled. "Yeah baby... take my dick with your cute little ass... make me cum baby." he taunted, slamming his organ into her backside in one long thrust. "Get me off with your tight butt" he grunted, grinding his loins against her derriere.

Michele had forgotten how thrilling it could be to have a man use her backside this way, pulling his cock out just to look up her ass. She'd only seen the inner rectal tissues once, when she was working with Raina; but she remembered how that made her feel. Now Joe was doing it to her. She reached back with her hips and managed to 'grab' his organ, then was taken by surprise when he slammed it up her rear and demanded she get him off. "Come on Joe, fuck my ass. Get yourself off in there." she pleaded; but he was having none of it, leaning into her with his dick buried in her butt. She felt his organ twitch; but it wasn't the same spasm that indicated an iminent climax. He was teasing her.

"Get to it Michele. Work that hot hole on my dick. I know you can do it." Joe whispered hoarsely in her ear. He leaned back, looking down to see her sphincter distended around his cock. He slapped her ass, both cheeks, then pulled back and pounded back into her. "Come on girl. Work me with those muscles now." he barked, slapping both cheeks again.

She was taken by surprise with his spanks, and could feel the warmth spreading from her reddened cheeks. Then she felt her rectal sheath convulse on its own, her loins warming quickly. "ohhhhhhhdammit..." she groaned, reaching down to get her fingers to work on her clit. She wasn't in control really; but could feel her asshole working his dick now, the spasms coming from her body rather than her brain. Either way, she knew it would achieve the same outcome. "ohhhyessssssss" she moaned.

He didn't know the difference, although the erratic convulsions in her rear weren't quite the same as the controlled, methodical massage he'd gotten earlier. His cock was being stimulated by the buttery-smooth channel of Michele's ass, and he would be ejaculating up that tight hole soon. "ohhhbaby... that's it baby... that's so damn good... ohhGAWD" he howled as her nether channel spasmed around his meat. His hips went into overdrive, thrusting on their own now, his organ sliding in and out of her asshole. "Ohhhk YEAH BABEEEEEEEE" he growled as his first spurt of semen flowed into her backside. "AHHH AHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHYEAHHHHHH"

Michele was over the edge, her rectum convulsing wildly around Joe's skewering cock, milking his semen as they both realized passions peak again. It didn't matter how they'd gotten there. Her rear channel was being filled with his warmth as her muscles spasmed along his shaft. This time he was pounding into her, and it felt great. Her orgasm simply overwhelmed her, and ad Joe's semen continued to splash into her bowels, Michele lost consciousness beneath him.

Joe collapsed atop his girlfriend's body, his penis still jerking and twitching in her bottomhole. He lay there for a few minutes, letting the remaining juices dribble into her ass. "Babe?" he whispered, getting no response. He checked and she was still breathing, quite normally even. He slowly eased his cock from her butt, then finished his beer after wiping his genitals with one of the conveniently placed towlettes. He knelt next to her, gently squeezing her rounded derriere. She was out for the count, and he pulled on his clothes before carefully picking her up to lay her back on the sofa, where he draped a light blanket over her. Then he wrote a short note thinking her for the great evening and quietly left, locking the door behind him.

She awoke with a start, at first unsure of where she was or what had transpired. She saw the note and picked it up to read it. So sweet Joe. Of course that's what happened she remembered now. Her rear entry tingled, still oozing a bit of his juice. She got up, and without dressing picked up the evening's clutter, put away the paraphernalia, and went to bed. She had a busy day tomorrow; but for tonight she was a happy, satisfied woman.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers