Happy Ending Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Raina felt his cock preparing to go, and clenched her muscles tight before stroking the thick shaft with her ass. Up and down. In and out and back in again. She could feel his semen spurting into her bowels and used her muscles to milk his fluids from his balls. She remembered what Michele had done, and began fucking him with her ass, pounding her hips down to meet his involuntary thrusts as he filled her butt with his seed. Once he stopped thrusting she relaxed her muscles, letting his dick relax in her rearend until it softened naturally and slipped out. Then she lifted herself up and swung a leg over him to dismount the table, draping the sheet over his spent loins as she knelt to grab her shorts. Then she walked around to tussle his hair as his breathing returned to normal. "See you when you're ready Rod." she told him. "No rush" she added. Then she wiped herself, reached under the sheet to clean her client's genitals, pulled on her shorts and disappeared through the door.

FUCK that was good! I thought, giving myself another minute to recapture my senses before climbing off the table. I donned my clothes, brushed my hair with my fingers, and walked out to the lobby to find the two ladies conversing quietly. Michele noticed me first and smiled, prompting Raina to turn around. "Hey Rob. Feeling better?" she asked sincerely. I smiled and nodded.

"Let's go sit for a few minutes and talk about how today's session went." Michele suggested, standing up from behind the desk to motion them to the conference table. They all took a seat and Michele turned to me. "So... First I would like your open comments about the whole session. Any thoughts you have." she said.

"Alright, well - trying to be clinical here - the entire session was very professional. The massage was wonderful as usual, my muscles were definitely worked by the end of it." I began.

"And the LSR?" Michele pursued.

"I have to say there was a marked difference in every aspect of the LSR session. Everything was more polished, more clinically correct. Raina demonstrated such fantastic muscle control the whole time, she was definitely in command of the therapy, right up to the point where I lost it." I laughed.

"And was that too quick, or...?" Michele queried.

"Not really, no. Oh, I suppose a longer session may have been more pleasurable; but as it was it was wonderful." I responded. "I think actually she could have extended it - if she'd caught it a second earlier. I gave her no warning at all." I added.

"Well, thank you and I'm sure Raina appreciates the praise." Michele replied. "So you noticed a difference then?"

"Definitely. Not just a difference; but a marked improvement across the board." I responded, looking at Raina. "Well done Raina, really well done." I told her.

"Okay, so what recommendations do you have to improve further, if any?" Michele asked.

"Hmm..." I stammered. "As I said I think the session could have been longer; but that wouldn't necessarily be better. It would depend upon the client and the overall situation. Having the ability to adjust the session length with conscious alterations in the techniques used would be an advantage." I told them.

"That's good input Rod, thank you. Raina, what would you add?" Michele queried of her protege.

Raina smiled. "Um... I guess I was so focussed on what I was sensing that my body took care of things. I really wasn't thinking about anything during the LSR session." she replied. "So... I guess I'm not quite where I need to be." she concluded.

"But damn close sweetie. Damn close." I told her.

"Alright, well I think we have a few things to work on. Rod, we'll see you in a couple days for Raina's final run-through before she takes on her first real LSR client. Thanks as always for your help. This one is on the house." Michele said, rising from her chair. "See you in two days, same time?" she asked me.

"I'll be here. Great job Raina. Keep it up!" I told them, heading out the door. It had been a very satisfying session in every respect.

"So... great job sweetie!" Michele said. "That was a lot of praise coming from Rod you know. I guess you've really learned how to control things." she added. "I think we just need to talk about how we sense things, and what we do with that information. What do you think?" she suggested.

"Yeah.. I mean.. I guess I was that good; but like I said I wasn't really thinking about it, I just let it happen." Raina responded.

"Do you think you could change how you reacted if you wanted to?" Michele asked, scribbling her notes.

"Sure. I mean.. I think I could." Raina replied.

Michele thought about it for a few moments. "Okay, well I think we need some more mods to the sensor tool. Some way to duplicate the physical 'inputs' from a real organ. Let me work on that. It's obviously not something we'll get done this week; but maybe a couple of weeks. For now let's focus on what to do for Rod's next session, then for Greg." Michele expounded. Raina nodded her agreement. "So... based on Rod's input you already have good muscle control and a good sense of the - uh - we'll call it 'the situation'. What I would like you to focus on is the very thing you mentioned a minute ago, which is thinking about what you're feeling back there and responding to that, rather than letting your excellent instincts take care of the response. Keep in mind sweetie, this is a very unnatural thing we're talking about." Michele told her.

"Yes. I understand." Raina replied. "I'm just not sure how to make that adjustment is all." she added.

"I think you just need to make yourself aware, consciously aware. That should take care of it really. You're a smart girl." Michele said. "A smart girl with good instincts - and a red hot little bod" she laughed.

Raina turned red at the last comment. "Well... I don't know about that... Anyway, I'll give it some thought. I was just concentrating so much on depth, and which muscles to use I guess." she replied.

"That's why Rod is such a good test subject. We trust him and know he's not going to try anything." Michele laughed. "Well, we're both busy tomorrow, so the next time we're here is when Rod is here. Let's keep in touch tonight and tomorrow, see if there's anything brilliant we can think up to help you develop a process for Greg." she added.

"Okay." Raina replied, pushing her chair back to rise. "I'll add it to the list of things to process." she giggled.

"Good enough. You'll be fine sweetie. You let me know if I'm throwing too much at you here. If you don't think you're ready for Greg, just say so." Michele told her sincerely. "I can handle him, no problem." she added.

"We'll see how things go with Rod and take it from there." Raina replied. "See ya on Friday."

"Ciao sweetie." Michele said, starting to watch her protege walk out when she noticed something a little obvious. "Hey girl." she caught Raina mid-stride. Michele reached over and grabbed the filmy panties from the back of the chair. Raina stopped and turned. "Forgetting something?" Michele laughed.

"Oh geez" Raina said hustling back to grab the undergarment. "Thanks"

"You might want to put them on, unless you're headed straight home. Your rear is almost too much without them." Michele suggested with a giggle.

"Oh, nah. I'm going home first; but thanks for the thought." Raina said, turning around to head for the door again.

Michele watched the smooth backside as the girl walked from the office, then turned to her notes to organize her thoughts before she shut things down for the day. She was beginning to have second thoughts about Raina taking on Greg Miller. The man just might be too much for her to handle just yet, although it would be good experience for her. Michele added to her list to setup the audio monitor for the therapy room, just in case. Then she packed up her notepad and tablet PC and closed up shop, heading to her house for a quiet evening.

Bill was waiting when Raina arrived, unusual for him to be home that early. "Hey babe" he called, always happy to see her. He jumped up from the couch to greet her with a hug and kiss, and the obligatory ass-grab for good measure. Like most other men, he admired her derriere. Unlike the others, he had access...

Raina enjoyed the physical attention, she really did. Her only previous boyfriend had wanted her for only one thing and that was arm candy and a cunt to fill with his dick. Bill, while he occasionally got a little frisky, was sweet and understanding. When they were physical, it was lovemaking rather than a quick screw. She'd been honest with him about her relationship with Michele and the fact that they were working together on a new form of therapy that was somehow related to massage. What she hadn't told him was the nature of that therapy. She hoped he wouldn't ask. "So what did you have in mind for the evening, wild man?" she asked with a laugh.

"Oh I was thinking a nice dinner, some wine, maybe some friendly groping or something." he responded with a chuckle. "Dinner is on the stove and in the oven, wine is on ice." he added.

Raina put her arms around him, kissed him, and returned his grab with one of her own before pushing away. "Guess I better have a shower then." she giggled, pushing him aside to head into the bedroom. By the time she got to the bathroom her clothes were off, the shower lasting only long enough to remove the residuals from her therapy session and freshen up 'down there'. Bill had been so sweet about sex. He'd tasted her on several occasions, and not been pushy about her returning the favor. He had a nice cock, a tad bigger than Rod's, and he knew how to give her pleasure, although so far their coupling had been limited to the old-fashioned missionary position except for the one time she straddled him for a ride. She hoped Bill was up for some mutual oral fun, as she planned to surprise him this evening. She dried off, applied some fragrant powder and spritzed her privates with some of his favorite perfume, and selected a sexy outfit that accentuated her perky boobs and round bum before joining him in the kitchen.

Bill sniffed the air when she walked past behind him. "Mmmm... you smell... edible babe" he said. "You plan on being dessert?" he chuckled.

Raina walked up behind him, running her hands around his sides as she pressed her breasts against his back. One hand wandered down to his loins to give his flaccid organ a gentle squeeze. "Mmmm... maybe I'd like a taste this time lover" she whispered in his ear. She felt the twitch as he responded to the surprise.

"Well... uh... sure!" he replied. "That would be a nice surprise." He had hoped she would volunteer to please him that way. The only thing he knew about receiving oral sex he learned from a hooker, and while it had definitely felt good, it would be very different with Raina. She was his dream girl, with the body of a sex goddess and the spirit of an angel. Between them they earned enough to live a comfortable life together, and he hoped they would be together for a long time. "Well how about we begin with a massage - for you - after dinner and some wine?" he offered, something else he'd never done for her.

"Oh my God babe! You would do that for me?" Raina said, her fingers still lightly touching him. "I would love it!" she added.

Bill chuckled, easing himself away from her grasp to deliver the salad bowl to the table. There was a duck curry casserole in the oven, and rice pilaf on the stove. "Honey, why don't you cork that wine over there and pour us each a glass?" he suggested, opening the oven to pull out the covered pan. He watched her hourglass figure as she moved to the counter to pour the wine, taking in a breath at the sight of the sexy woman who had suggested she might be - tasting him later. He set the casserole on the trivet and returned to the stove for the pilaf. By the time he got back to the table Raina was there with two glasses, and he leaned in to give her a soft, wet kiss after setting down the rice. "I love you Raina" he said after breaking the kiss.

"Me too baby." she replied, taking her seat as he held her chair. "Wow. This all smells so great!" she told him. "I guess I'm just not sure why I deserve this." she said.

"Honey, you put up with me and my shenanigans. That's reason enough." Bill told her. "Besides, I have to be down in SoCal tomorrow and won't be back until Monday." he reminded her. "So we both needed a little somethin' to tide us over." he chuckled. He held up his glass. "To a special evening" he toasted.

Raina clinked her glass to his and smiled. "A very special evening." she clarified, taking a sip of the wine. It was a Viognier, her favorite, and there was a second bottle she'd seen in the fridge.

"Let's eat!" Bill said, grabbing the tongs to serve their salads. "Fresh Bleu Cheese in that boat darlin'." he told her. "Croutons too." he added.

They ate in something of a rush, both of them eager to get to 'dessert'. Finishing up, clearing the table, putting things away and washing dishes took about ten minutes too long. They could scarcely keep their hands off each other as they scrambled into the bedroom, then they were in an embrace with their lips engaged and their tongues doing battle. Bill's fingers tugged at Raina's flimsy garments, his hands roaming her flesh as hers did the same. It was more passion than their relationship had seen in the eight months they'd lived together.

Raina's fingers deftly reached past the fly of his sweatpants, pulling his rapidly growing penis out and stroking it. She kissed her way around to his ear. "I want to taste you" she whispered. "Now" Then she dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock for the first time.

"ohhHHHHmmmm..." Bill moaned, his hips involuntarily thrusting at Raina's sucking mouth. She was ready for it, her palms flat against his hips on either side; but it still felt incredible. He had no idea what she was doing, the sense of swirling around his cockhead, the gentle rippling of her lips as they slipped easily up and down his shaft. It was everything he'd imagined and more.

She loved the taste of him, the slightly salty flavor of his organ as she suckled it lovingly. Her lips went down on him slowly, until the puffy crown pushed against the back of her throat. She did everything she could to suppress her gag reflex, holding station there for a few seconds before she had to back off. "mmmglllphhhh" came her muffled grunt as she went down on it again. His fingers tickled at her ears, his dick twitching in her mouth and she sucked hard. Then his hands pulled her head free, his cock leaving her lips with lewd PLOP. She looked up at him, licking her lips; but said nothing.

"God baby that is ... so... fucking... nice" Bill said, still holding her head in his hands. "But I need to taste you, too" he told her, lifting her up to carry her to the bed. He set her down, then stripped her naked, feasting on her nipples as she moved her body back to the pillows and set her head down. His hand was between her thighs, touching her moist folds as he kissed his way down her belly. He could smell the sweetness emanating from her sex, and clambored to a kneeling position between her silky thighs. "Ohhhhh baby... so delicious..." he mumbled, dropping his head to suck her tender vulva between his lips.

Raina loved having her pussy worshipped this way, her man sliding his tongue along the folds of her pussy as he slipped a finger into her vaginal sheath. She spread her legs wide, lifting her knees up to give him full access to her wetness as her fingers ran through his curly brown hair. "ohhhhhgawwwwddd babEEEEE" she groaned, pulling his face to her crotch and grinding her loins against his lips. "ahhhhhyessssss" she mewled as Bill slipped a second finger into her sheath. SHE HAD TO TASTE HIM AGAIN!. Her hands pushed his head from between her legs. "Baby... come up here... lay back..." she stammered, tugging at his shirt.

Bill wasn't entirely sure what she wanted; but he sure as hell wasn't going to resist her. He tugged at his clothing, and followed her gestures until he was on his back, his head on a pillow. It wasn't long before he understood, Raina's leg going over his head, her hips moving until her gushing cunt was millimeters from his mouth. "OHHHHHHmmmmm" he groaned as her lips engulfed his cock again. His hands found the soft orbs of her beautiful backside, pulling her loins down so he could get back to work on her tasty slit. They went at each other voraciously, sucking on each others genitals wildly. Bill opened his eyes. Inches from him was her little pink wrinkle, so perfectly formed. He'd never had an interest in anal contact; but Raina's asshole was somehow irresistable. His fingers eased her cheeks apart to get a better view, her little ring puckering as he watched. His lips and tongue remained busy at her sex, her hips writhing over him as her mouth worked his meat. He pressed the tip of his index finger against her anus, feeling the tender ring clenching at it.

Raina moaned when she felt his finger on her butthole, taking his penis deep and fondling his balls as her hips ground against his face. She knew if he wanted to push that finger inside her bottom she wouldn't be able to resist. She focused on his penis, swirling her tongue around the head before going deep again. The finger changed its angle, the narrow part of the fingertip now pushing at the ring. She felt her anus respond by relaxing, and let out a muffled squeel as the finger slipped inside her ass to the first knuckle. "mmmPhhhhhhh". Without thinking she lifted her head up just long enough to blurt out "finger my ass baby... put it in there", then she resumed her fellatio.

Bill knew what he'd heard, and her anal ring seemed to just open for his finger. He briefly withdrew it and slipped it into her wet cunt before moving it back to her nether port and sliding it inside. His finger now deep in her asshole he resumed his oral ministrations on her pussy, sucking her clit and lapping the length of her vulva. It seemed like hours; but was only a few minutes and Raina's hips trembled, then pushed upward to capture the entire length of his index finger in the snug, velvety smooth channel between those perfect cheeks. He used the digit for leverage to pull her pussy back down so he could finish the job. He knew she was close, and wanted her to cum like this. It was the hottest sex he'd ever had, and he wanted to close the deal. She was sucking madly on his dick; but he was completely focused on her pleasure now.

She loved that long finger in her ass, working along with his lips and tongue. She couldn't hold back any longer... Her lips let his member escape for a moment. "ohhhbaby... ohhhhbaby... CUMMMMINGGGG" she howled, resuming her sucking as the waves of pleasure overcame her.

Bill continued to suck on her clit, his tongue swirling around her sensitive nub while his finger worked in and out of her tightest hole. The combination of sensations was so exciting, her juices filling his mouth as she came harder than he'd ever experienced. Finally she wriggled free, lifting her hips and pulling them away from his invading digit. "I want you to fuck me - doggie style" Raina told him. "Come on Bill... FUCK ME" she demanded, positioning herself with her gorgeous butt in the air, her head down on the pillow. He watched as she reached back to splay her genitals open for him. "Please..." she pleaded. "Cum in my pussy."

He knelt between her knees, positioning the head of his thick organ against the fleshy folds. "mmmmmNNNNYAAAAHHHH" he grunted, his hips thrusting forward to impale her on his cock. Her wet cunt was ready; but still tight. "Oh fuck baby... so hot..." he mumbled, looking down at the point of penetration as he began sliding in and out of her. After her wonderful oral attention he knew he wouldn't last long, and eased up on his pace. Her tiny pink ring stared at him from the delicious crevice of her backside. The wrinkled port glistened with the juices he'd put there earlier. As he fucked her cunt with long, slow strokes his thumb made contact.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers