Happy Ending Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

"Oh. Okay." Ami replied.

"Now... I'm going to insert this in myself, and as I penetrate my channel I'll be using my muscles to stimulate those sensors we told you about. As I do that you'll see the data capture on this display." Michele told her, motioning to the widescreen high-definition monitor with the five separate traces. "So... here's the first sensor ring - very close to the tip." she said, pinching the tip of the tool. Ami watched the first capture trace jump. "Here's the second ring" Michele pinched the tool about an inch down from the tip. The second trace jumped. She went down the tool, showing Ami the other two sensor rings.

"So what's the fifth trace for?" Ami asked.

"I'll tell you more about that later; but the fifth trace shows the Stimulus channel, which we can control for duration and intensity of the pulse." Michele told her. "One more enhancement we may make if our testing shows a need is to be able to separately control the three stimulus tubes. We don't know about that yet, and this model has only a single channel that pulses all three stimulus rings." she explained. "Okay... I think we're ready for a little demo."

"Prepare to be amazed." Raina said, giving Ami a wink.

Michele carefully lubricated the tool, making sure Ami could see what she was doing. "This is the specially formulated lubricant I told you about." she said, lifting her knees over the arms of the chair as she scooted her hips down. Then she put the tip of the tool against her winkled anus, resting it there. "Watch the display now." she said, clenching her outer ring gently. "The sensors are very, very sensitive. I don't have the tool inserted yet, it's just resting at my entry." she explained. "Now I'll insert the tool just past my outer ring." she said, easing the tool an inch into her anal chute. She clenched her outer ring. "Notice the second trace reflects more muscle tension than the first." Michele noted "But I can also clench my inner ring and the first trace will reflect that tension." she added, clenching both of her sphincters.

"Wow." Ami said. "And you trained yourself to do that?" she asked.

"Yes, and you can do it too. Now... I'll insert the tool to the mid-point, and..." Michele said, clenching her inner muscle network while leaving her sphincters relaxed. "Now you see... that inner network of muscles is as easily controlled as the outer rings." she said. "Now all the way in, and I'll show you each level of the stimulus rings." she added, sliding the tool deep into her rectum. "Raina?" she nodded to her assistant. Raina moved to the console and activated the pulse controls. "Level 1 - we call this a 'twitch'" Michele said, nodding to Raina who clicked the control button. "You see a small pulse on the 'Stim' trace and a small reaction on all four capture traces. She nodded again. "Level 2 - we call this a 'Spasm' in the brief." Raina clicked the appropriate button. "You see a larger pulse on the 'Stim' trace ad a slightly larger response from the capture traces. And now Level 3" she said, nodding again as Raina clicked the third button. "Oooo... and you see a full-height pulse and a much more significant response on the capture traces." she concluded.

"So... I need to train my bottom to respond..." Ami began.

"Actually, the first step is to train your rectal muscles - both of your outer sphincters and the inner network - so you can control them. You use this data console and the sensor/stimulus tool as a bio-feedback device. I will go through it in detail tomorrow when you begin training." Michele clarified. "Once you can demonstrate a reasonable level of control, we'll move to the Stimulus/Response phase of the training." she added.

"Oh. Okay. I think I get it now." Ami told them. "This is so interesting, such a unique and exciting new technique." she added.

"And it gets so much more interesting with a live client." Raina said. "My training was... what... a month?" she suggested. "And the training was only the beginning"

"We're still on a very steep part of the learning curve here Ami. It will be months - maybe years - before we really understand how all of this ties together." Michele explained. "You're getting in on the very early stages of Libido Stress Relief Therapy." she added.

"I'm beginning to understand that, and I appreciate the opportunity." Ami Park responded, her mind working overtime to sort out all the details she'd been given.

Michele handed Ami a thick notebook and a laptop computer. "Your first homework assignment Ami." she said. "Read through the notebook, feel free to make your own notes or highlight what you think is important. The computer has a lot of reference documents and the presentation you saw a portion of earlier." Michele told her.

Ami accepted the materials and offered her hand. "I doubt I'll sleep much tonight." she said.

"Oh... and I need to get you your prep tool kit too." Michele told her. "Come on out to the office." she added, pulling on her panties and shorts and heading out the lab door. "Don't worry about the lab. I'll be back in here to pick things up and close out the session."

Ami Park was officially an LSR Therapist-in-Training.

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers