Happy Ending Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Mister Wilke, pleasure to meet you sir." Ami said, flashing the most beautiful smile he'd ever seen. "Welcome to Foothill Therapy Center." she added. He stood and shook her hand.

"Thank you, and the pleasure is mine... uh... Ami is it?" Jim queried.

"Yes. Ami Park, at your service." Ami replied. "Well... in training to be at your service anyway." she laughed. "I'll go get some tea and join you - if that's okay Michele."

"Sure sweetie." Michele replied as Raina walked up. "Raina, this is Jim Wilke." Michele said.

Jim's jaw early dropped. Are ALL the women here incredibly hot! he wondered, taking the cute blonde's hand. "Jim Wilke, pleasure to meet you, Raina." he stammered.

"Same here Jim. I'll just go in, drop off my bag, get some tea and join you as well." Raina said.

Now THAT is an ass to die for! he thought, watching Raina walk away.

Michele chuckled. "Yeah, Raina has a really nice butt, doesn't she?"

"Um... oh... yeah... .sorry..." Jim stammered.

"No apologies necessary Jim. It's a sign that you have a healthy appreciation for an attractive young woman - a good basis for this therapy." Michele told him. Ami came through the door with her tea and her smile. "Ami, give our new friend a turn, will you please?" she asked. Michele watched his eyes as they found her rear on its way around. "There you are Jim."

Ami giggled. "I'm new here; but I hope we find time to get to know one another Jim." she said sincerely.

"M-me too." Jim replied.

"That's entirely possible you know. Jim will be a regular around here for the next few weeks." Michele commented. "Isn't that right Jim?"

"Uh... yes. I'll be around for a month or so. More if I need it." Jim replied.

Raina joined them and small talk ensued. The ladies made him feel right at home, relaxing him before they all went inside. "Ami and I will be in the lab doing some training." Michele said. "You two can get acquainted and get the therapy started." she added.

"Yep. We can handle it from here." Raina said. "Can't we Jim?"

"Yes... of course." he replied.

Raina stood and walked toward the therapy room. "I'll just be a minute Jim. Gotta get things ready for you in here." she told him.

Ohhhh man... these ladies are almost too good to be true. he thought, watching Raina's gorgeous rear as she disappeared into the dimly lit room. He figured the lighting would be low; but was hoping there was enough for him to see that body.

A few minutes later Raina reappeared, motioning for him to come in to the room. He jumped up and walked quickly into the therapy room. "Okay Jim. Remove all the clothes your comfortable with and lay down on the table, face down with the sheet over you to start." Raina instructed.

"Um... naked okay?" Jim asked.

"Of course." Raina replied. "I'll join you in a few minutes." she told him, going back out and closing the door behind her. She gave him three minutes and knocked, waiting for his mumble before rejoining him in the room. "Allll right... just relax now... do you have any hot spots I need to focus on today?" she asked, resting her hand on his back.

"Not anything I can think of right now." he replied. Her hands felt so good pushing his body this way and that as she sensed his tension.

Raina worked his muscles with her expert fingers, kneading his body as only a well-trained massage therapist can do. After the first trip down his legs she had him roll over onto his back, glancing at his loins as the sheet settled. There was no sign of any excitement there; but things weren't really rolling yet. She worked his neck, arms, and shoulders before letting her warm hands roam down his belly. Then she worked his left thigh, calf, and foot before reversing direction to travel up his right leg. Her fingers continued along his inner thigh to find his testicles where they lingered. "Mmmm.... Okay Jim... Just relax and let things happen.." she said softly, folding the sheet back.

"mmmmm..." Jim let out a low moan as he sensed the gentle touch of her tongue on his cockhead. He was glad he'd showered thoroughly in the airport gym as her lips wrapped around his crown. "ohhhhhhh.."

Raina cupped his balls, massaging gently as she suckled her way down to his root. She recalled the 'prostate massage' Michele had mentioned in one of their brainstorming sessions, and quickly realized she would need it with this client. She sucked on Jim Wilke's cock, applying all the oral skills she possessed; but ten minutes in there was only a slight indication of a good response. She gently lifted her head to let him go, and reached down to squeeze a dollop of lube onto her finger. "Relax now Jim. I'm going to try a prostate massage" she told him, recapturing his soft organ in her mouth as her finger found his anus and pushed inside.

"ohhhKkkkmmm..." Jim grunted as Raina's slender digit pushed deep into his previously untouched rear. Then he felt a twitch in his loins as his penis began to respond.

There we go... Raina thought, feeling his member twitch and grow in her oral cavity. She focussed on her finger, twirling it around to give his prostate a good massage as she worked her lips up and down on his dick. A few minutes later and he was ready. She eased her finger from his ass, reaching over the side of the table to find the bottle of lube as she slowly lifted her mouth from his throbbing cock. "Easy now Jim... We're getting there..." Raina whispered, pouring a healthy dollop of the special lube on the head of his penis and carefully coating his shaft with the viscous fluid. She replaced the bottle on the shelf, wiped that hand and reached back to ease the prep tool from her bottom. Then seemingly in one motion she wiped her other hand and climbed up onto the table to straddle her client, reaching between their bodies to position the head of his penis at her anal wrinkle. "Relax now Jim... eeeeasy does it... here we go..." she clenched her ring at the sensitive crown, pushing her hips down gently as she relaxed the muscles. "Mmmm... there we go..." she whispered as she felt his bulbous cockhead slip past her sphincter. "ahhhhhhyessss..." she said hoarsely. "Nice and slow..."

Jim was amazed at her skills, at the way she was able to bring his penis from no response to full erection. Now he could feel the heat of her rear entry as she gently pushed her bottom down to engulf his member. The inside walls of her asshole were smooth and slippery, gliding up and down on his shaft like velvet. "ohhhgawd... feels so nice Raina..." he moaned, his hips jerking at the sensual squeeze of her butt. He felt the twitch in his dick and her channel relaxed around him. "gawwwdddddd" he growled.

"Easy Jim. We want this to last a good long time this session, okay?" she said softly. "Let me take control... give me the reigns... just let it happen..." Raina whispered, holding her hips still to let him relax. After a minute or so his breathing was normal, his body still, and she gently clenched her outer ring around his root. "Feel nice Jim?" she asked, sensing his nod. "Alright now, remember to let me handle it." she reiterated, easing her hips upward to slide her smooth channel along his organ. Another little twitch and she stopped her motion while letting her ring relax again. A short breather and she began moving again, slow and easy upward until her sphincter sensed the ridge of his cockhead. "Yes Jim... that's it... goooooood..." she praised him, letting her anal chute glide down his length again. "You're doing really well for your first session..." she told him. "Let's try some of this..." she whispered, gently rippling her rectal channel along his length.

"ohhhfuck... ohhhhhhmannnn... Raina... I..." he grunted, his meat twitching in her spasming asshole. Then she relaxed again. "ahhhhhhhhh" he sighed, relaxing again under her expert control. He couldn't believe she was doing all of this with her butthole. He hadn't seen her body at all, and she'd gotten him hard with her mouth and now she was using her backside to work him over. Thank god for these girls and their innovative therapy! he thought as he felt her buttery-smooth rectum gliding along his cock again.

"Okay Jim... on the final stretch now... Let it happen..." Raina whispered, her hips moving up and down in carefully controlled strokes. She focused on his penile inputs, responding to the tiny twitches with tiny clenches in her chute without breaking the rhythm of her pumps. A spasm captured her attention and she relaxed her muscles while still stroking him with her bottom. Another spasm jerked his hips and brought a grunt from deep inside him. "Here we go Jim... ReeeeLEEEASE she whispered hoarsely, willing her anal chute to convulse around his spasming organ. She felt his semen begin to flow, and began fucking his meat with her ass, milking him dry.

Jim Wilke hadn't felt this sensation in years. The power of his own sexuality draining him as his balls were emptied into this young woman's bottomhole. "yiiiAHHH... OHGAWD.... OHYESSSSS... OHGAWWWWWDDDD" he howled, his hips jerking upward to meet her downward strokes, pounding his cock up her convulsing rear.

Raina knew she wasn't supposed to let a client do that - to pump his hips in motions that were closer to anal intercourse than clinical therapy - but Jim wasn't really doing that and she could sense it. She allowed him to finish because it was the first time he'd done that in years and she knew it. She let his jerking hips and spasming cock go until he essentially collapsed on the table beneath her, then she relaxed her channel and let his penis shrink until it slipped free. Then she leaned forward, resting her palms on his shoulders. "No rush Jim. I'm just going to clean us up and let you relax until you're ready to get up." she told him, gently dismounting the table before wiping herself and carefully cleaning his genitals. She pulled on her shorts and retrieved her prep tool, then gave his thigh a soft squeeze. "I'll be outside when you're ready." she told him, quietly going through the door and closing it behind her. That felt good. she thought, looking around for any signs of Michele and Ami.

Jim lay on the table, a big smile on his face. After years without any real release in spite of hundreds of doses of prescription drugs, he'd achieved it in his first session of Libido Stress Relief Therapy. He knew that a fair amount of time had passed; but had no clue how much. As it turned out Raina had sustained his erection for almost forty-five minutes! Ten minutes later he climbed down and put his clothes back on, ready to face whatever the rest of this day might hold. He felt like a new man.

Raina knocked on the lab door. "Raina?" came Michele's query. "If it's just you, come on in - carefully." Michele added. Raina knew what that meant. Ami was probably 'mounted up' while they did some training or testing on the Syb.

Raina carefully opened the door only enough to sneek through before closing it. As she suspected, Ami was on top of the horse. From the dancing traces on the monitor Raina knew she had the tool in her butt. "How are things going here?" she asked, staying far enough away so as not to cause Ami undue interruption.

"Great!" Michele replied. "How did things go with Jim?" she asked, holding up her hand. "Okay Ami, that's it. Great job." Then she turned back to Raina.

"Better than expected." Raina responded. She glanced at the clock and gasped. "Make that MUCH better than expected!" she chuckled. "Forty-five minutes." she added.

"Wow!" Michele responded. "That's incredible. And he went all the way this first time?" she queried.

"Yes, and I held his release up a good twenty minutes. I wanted to sustain the condition as long as I could, and he did a great job with me." Raina explained.

"Very good job Raina. Can't wait to hear what Jim has to say." Michele told her. "Why don't you go back out and wait for him while we wrap things up here. Only be a couple minutes." she added.

Raina snuck out the door again, glad Jim was still in the therapy room. He emerged a minute later, a big smile on his face, and came over to give her a big hug. "Thank you so much sweetie. That was really something." he said. "I never thought I'd feel that again, that's how bad it was." he added.

"Let's grab some water and go sit on the deck for a bit. Michele and Ami should be out in a few minutes." Raina suggested, walking to the break room to grab a couple of bottles of water before leading him back out to the deck. They sat opposite each other under the umbrella, letting the warm breeze blow over them. "Well Jim, I'm sure Michele will want to speak with you about our session, and I'm pretty sure we will have more of them. I'm really pleased with the way things turned out today." she told him, flashing him a smile.

"I tell you Raina, I wasn't kidding and I'm sure Michele recalls our first conversation a few weeks ago. I thought I had tried everything." Jim said, unable to clear the smile from his face. "Turns out I was wrong about that, and so were the doctors." he chuckled. "I've never been one to search the web for solutions to personal problems; but I'm sure glad I did.

Michele and Ami joined them, smiles on their faces too. "So what do you think, Jim?" Michele asked, taking a long swallow of water. "You think maybe we can help you?" she queried.

"Oh God yes Michele." he replied, reaching over to give Raina's hand a pat. "This young woman is amazing." he added. "And I mean that sincerely."

"Well that is good to hear, Jim. We'll have a short debrief in a little while. Right now I think all four of us deserve a little break." Michele suggested, sitting back to take another swig.

After a twenty-minute pause Michele went inside to grab her active file and a notepad, returning to the table with an ice bucket full of water bottles. "Okay. Let's go through this step by step." she said, flipping open the folder. Jim's case came first and they went through the checklist, proceeding to select follow-up questions based on the responses. Michele went over the information, concluding that Jim would be coming back at least five more times over the next two weeks. Raina escorted her client in to take care of business and schedule the next two sessions. "So... you see how we handle the post-session stuff. We want the client to be involved in the success of their treatment. Otherwise it just doesn't work." Michele said to Ami.

Jim followed Raina (admiring her perfect tush the whole way) to the reception desk, where the therapist wrote up his visit. Jim handed her a credit card which she processed, then taking the receipt he handed her two hundred dollar bills. "For your wonderful skills and your attentiveness sweetie. Please accept it." he said.

Raina smiled. "Thank you Jim. I hope you won't be doing this every time - it'll get pretty expensive." she chuckled.

"Worth every penny Raina. I'll see you in three days." Jim said, turning to head out to his car.

"See you, and thanks again." Raina replied, heading out to join Ami and Michele. She sat at the table and had some water. "So... Ami... how's your training coming?" she asked.

"I think she's about ready for her first real test session." Michele said.

"Really?" Ami responded.

"Definitely." Michele said. "Rod has a session scheduled tomorrow, and I think that should work well." she added, looking at her new therapist. "You're ready girl. You just this morning passed the Stimulus/Response series, so the only thing remaining is the final exam - and that's Rod."

Ami squirmed in her chair. "Wow... okay..." was all she could come up with. "What time tomorrow?" she asked.

"Massage at nine, LSR at ten." Michele responded. "I'll send him a note to let him know, I'm sure he'll be pleased." she added.

"Oh?" Raina queried.

"Well sure" Michele said. "Variety and all that." she laughed. She noticed Ami's look. "I'll ask him to join us for coffee or tea so you can get to know him a bit."

"Rod is a sweetheart." Raina said. "and he really knows what we need here." she added.

"Oh... I'm sure everything will be fine." Ami told them. "I'm ready."

"Okay ladies. Let's go tidy up and get some lunch." Michele suggested. "We have five massage therapy clients this afternoon, shall we pull from a hat?" she laughed. The afternoon went quickly, and Raina had an appointment to get to. "Ami, why don't you join me for dinner and a bit of wine?" Michele suggested.

"Sure!" Ami replied.

After the clinic was cleaned up Ami and Michele headed next door, and Michele got busy preparing a healthy meal for the two of them. "Ami, I want you to know that both Raina and I have a very high degree of confidence in your abilities - and in your readiness to move forward." Michele said as she tossed veggies and turned the chicken. "If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. And if you aren't confident, then it's okay to wait." she added.

"Well.. I guess I'm just not sure how it's determined that I'm ready." Ami said.

"I'll be happy to share the data with you after we have some dinner." Michele responded. "We don't base any of these decisions on feelings - it's all in the data." she added.

They ate dinner accompanied by small talk, cleared the table, and washed the dishes. "Okay kiddo, ready to see your data?" Michele asked. Ami nodded, and was led back to Michele's private office. Michele busied herself downloading things and bringing up some display and analysis tools, then looked Ami in the eye. "You know we've collected data on everything you do with the Stim/Sense tool, right?" she asked. Ami nodded. "Okay... so today, you had what we call an advanced Stimulus/Response battery, where we applied a very carefully designed set of Stimulus pulses and measured the response of your... anal channel. While that data was being collected it was also being compared - real time - to data collected for the same set of stimuli from Raina and I. Had there been significant differences I would have seen a 'correlation alarm' flag on the screen." Michele explained.

"Really? You can do that real-time?" Ami queried.

"Yes. Then after we were finished with the test, while you were cleaning up and getting dressed, I ran those results through a much more thorough correlation analysis, producing this..." Michele told her, bringing up a 'difference plot' on the screen. "This shows in great detail what the differences were between your responses - up on top here - and Raina's responses - down below." she explained. Then she clicked a button and another set of graphs was displayed. "and this is the difference plot for your responses and mine." Michele said. "You see Ami, whether you feel you're ready or not, the data suggests you are indeed physically ready for the next step."

"Okay... well... I'm good with that..." Ami responded.

"But..." Michele giggled.

"Oh it's nothing really. I mean... the data is very clear, and I'm ready to move forward." Ami replied.

"Okay." Michele said, bringing up her e-mail app. "If you're ready I'll send Rod a quick note and ask him to come by at eight-thirty tomorrow." she added.

"That would be great." Ami told her.

That ended the business discussion for the evening, and after an hour of chatting and wine Ami headed home. Michele took care of some housekeeping, had a nice talk with Joe on the phone, then retired to bed to watch some light entertainment.

I hadn't actually met Ami Park; but had seen her briefly at the Clinic on my most recent visit. She was a gorgeous blend of Asian flavors, with long black hair and a really slinky body. The one glance I had at her backside suggested it was pert, firm, and nicely shaped and in perfect proportion to the rest of her. Michele's message suggested Ami would be my therapist - and that this would be her 'final exam' session. She asked if I could come by thirty minutes early and 'get to know' Ami over a morning beverage. I was happy to comply. Therapy from a pretty Asian woman... this will be a very good day! I thought as I turned into the gravel drive and pulled up to the clinic entrance. Walking up to the door I noticed Ami sitting out on the porch. She saw me and waved with a big smile. Damn, she IS pretty I thought walking into the reception area.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers