Happy Ending Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

Michele smiled. "Why yes, I do" she replied.

Dinner went quickly, and both men headed to the showers while Michele picked up the meal clutter. This is going to be an interesting evening. she thought, recalling the fun they'd had the last time. She was just putting away the last of the dishes when a hand landed on her butt, squeezing and brazenly fondling. She didn't look. "MmmHmmm... I guess I know what's on your mind then, don't we?" she laughed, enjoying the touch.

"Hey Dave, getting a head start?" Joe's voice came from the door.

"Well... not really." Dave laughed. "She was showin' it off again, so I thought I'd cover it so the guys in the peanut gallery wouldn't have a free show." he explained, withdrawing his hand by dragging a finger up her asscrack.

"Okay guys." Michele began turning to face them. "I'm guessing you both want some, am I right?" she giggled.

"Sure, we'll take good care of you doll." Joe replied, licking his lips.

"Who wants to watch first?" Michele asked, her hands on her narrow hips. She knew ultimately she would have both of them at the same time; but...

"I'm feelin' the voyeur thing.." Dave said. "Besides, that way I get to watch that cute tush." he added.

"Everybody naked." Michele said, pulling the shirt over her head. The men doffed their bathrobes. "On your back, Joe." she ordered, watching as her boyfriend jumped onto the bed on his back.

"Dang." Dave mumbled as he watched Michele climb up to join Joe. That 'cute tush' was pointed directly at him as she wolfed down his buddy's cock. Oh man... that ass... FUCK! he thought, his cock twitching in the air as he walked closer to the action. He couldn't resist the temptation to touch her, seeing the glistening lips of her pussy as he moved closer. A finger made tentative contact with her slit, finding it wet and very, very hot. He heard a muffled moan from her as she sucked Joe's dick. Glancing up he got a nod from his friend, and rubbed his digit around in the moist folds bringing more muffled moans. "She is so fuckin' hot man." he said, easing his middle finger inside her cunt. She was indeed hot...

Joe watched his girlfriend's lips as she suckled his penis, taking his length into her throat and keeping him there as her tongue swirled around the shaft. I am so lucky to have such a hot little woman who doesn't mind sharing her most private parts with his friends! he thought, watching Dave move in closer behind her. Michele's muffled grunts and mewls said his buddy was touching her in all the right ways, and he was the beneficiary. His fingers found her ears, tickling at the delicate flesh as her head bobbed up and down on his cock.

Michele loved sucking Joe's cock. It was so responsive, and he always had it clean and tasty for her. She felt Dave's breath on her fanny and hoped he would touch her - then his finger found her wetness. "mmmMMMGLLPHHH" she grunted, wriggling her hips back at Joe's buddy's finger. "olpghpmmm" came another muffled moan. The finger slid easily into her pussy until his palm came in contact with her clit. Her loins were instantly on fire, both of her openings tingling with desire. She was well on her way to the first of many...

Dave slipped a second finger into her wet vagina, lowering his head to kiss her firm cheeks on either side of her proferred anus. Her hips wriggled as he went in for the kill, his tongue working at her asshole as a third finger pushed inside her cunt. Her spasms told the story, and she began convulsing between his and Joe's intruders. Her muffled squeals were music to his ears as her butthole relaxed to take his wet oral digit inside. The three fingers in her pussy were all that kept her in place as he tongue-fucked her willing anal port. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Joe grabbing her head, fucking her mouth and pumping her throat full of his first load. This is going to be a very hot evening! he thought, not feeling the least 'left out' as both Joe and Michele went over the top. He gently pulled away, easing his digit from her wetness as her spasms calmed. He couldn't pull his gaze away from the glistening wetness that went from the top of that delicious crevice between her cheeks all the way to her still-throbbing clit.

Joe held onto her ears until he felt the last of his seed splash into her throat, then let go and fell back onto the pillow. "Best damn blow job on the planet babe." he whispered hoarsely.

Michele swallowed as much as she could, then grabbed a tissue to wipe the remainder from her face, then she looked around to find Dave. His cock was standing at attention. Michele looked into Dave's eyes and winked. "Your turn, big guy." she said, crawling on the bed over to where he stood and engulfing his penis in her throat as her fingers gripped his meaty hips. "glllPHHMMMPh" she grunted as she sucked his cock. I sucked Joe off, and I'm going to suck Dave off too - then Joe will be ready to FUCK she thought, wolfing down Dave's throbbing organ.

Dave watched her turn around, saw the look in her eyes, then stared in disbelief as the little nymph crawled over to take his meat in her mouth. Her lips went right down to his root, his crown pushing against the back of her throat as she sucked hard. He knew he wouldn't last long this time; but he also knew there was plenty left in this little wenches tank. His hands rested on her head as it bobbed on his cock, his knees resting on the edge of the bed. "ohhhyeahhh baby... suck that cock..." he grunted.

Now Joe had 'the view' as his girlfriend sucked his buddy's dick. The wetness coated her from her clit to her asshole and beyond, and his dick was quickly recovering with that sight only a few feet away. His fingers found his still-slippery penis to stroke it gently as Dave's hips started pumping. The look on his friend's face said it all, then his grunts began and he slammed his manhood into Michele's face. "Yeah buddy... get some..." Joe grunted softly, still staring at the wetness between his girlfriend's legs. Yeah... gonna get ME some in just a damn minute! he thought.

Michele sucked and swallowed as Dave stroked his convulsing meat into her mouth. Well... I asked for it rough, and I'm getting it that way... she thought, letting the man fuck her face as his balls emptied down her throat. She gurgled and swallowed, letting him use her as he wished. As long as he gives me this dick in another hole - preferrably both - later, I'll do this for him. she thought. A minute later he was done, and let her head go.

Dave emptied his load into Michele's cute face, pumping his cock into her throat as if she were some sort of whore. That actually bothered him a little; but not enough to stop. It wasn't as if she were resisting, after all. When she had sucked him dry he let go of her hair, his hips jerking backward to free his dick from her still-sucking lips. "Yeah baby... best head in the land." he laughed, wiping the head of his penis on her cheek. Realizing how demeaning that may have been, he reached down wipe the smear of semen from her face. "Thanks sweetie." he said with a wink. That brought a smile.

Joe sat up, then got to his knees and reached over to grasp Michele's arm. When she turned around he looked her in the eye, his rock-hard cock pointing at her. "Wanna get FUCKED?" he asked her, tugging at her arm to bring her over to him. He turned her around and laid her on her back, kneeling between her spread thighs.

"Fuck me Joe. I need it it." Michele said softly.

"Okay baby.." Joe responded, positioning the bulbous head of his penis at the soaking wet entrance to her fragrant pussy. In a single thrust he was inside the cauldron that was her cunt. "ohhhhFUCK you're hot baby!" he growled, his cock sliding in and out of her seething vagina. "You are just soooo fuckingggg wett baby" he told her. "Feels so fucking good." he pounded at her slender body. I could do this all night! he thought, sliding easily in and out of Michele's juicy cunt. Out of the corner of his eye he caught his buddy Dave standing next to the bed, his cock ready. He put his hands together and flipped them over. Joe understood, and mouthed the letters 'D' and 'P', getting a vigorous nod from Dave. Joe stopped his pumping, burying his dick deep in her belly. Michele's eyes fluttered open. "Wanna try a DP baby?" he asked her. She looked at him quizzically. "Me in your pussy and Dave in your butt." he explained, not waiting for her response. He gripped her hips to keep her mounted on his cock and rolled over onto his back. Michele moaned as she felt Dave's finger at her anus. "It's okay baby. It'll be fun." Joe whispered to her, his hands wrapping around her bottom to spread the cheeks wide.

Dave looked down as his finger wormed inside Michele's rear. That little hole is MUCH tighter with Joe's dick in her cunt. he thought, twisting his digit to coat the walls of her rectum with the lube. Then he poured a healthy dollop on his shaft and spread it with his fingersm, wiping them on the bedsheet as he knelt close. "Okay guys... here goes..." he grunted, positioning his crown at her tight pink wrinkle and leaning in. He heard her squeal in pain; but his cock was two inches up her ass at that point, and Dave wasn't stopping now.

She wasn't prepared for this! Her belly felt like it was being torn in half with Joe's thick meat filling her pussy and Dave forcing his equally thick organ up her ass. One or the other was always welcomed; but this was something entirely different. She'd seen girls doing this in porn movies; but never gave it any thought as a personal activity. "ohhhhFUCK THAT HURTS!" she howled, wriggling her hips until she realized that doing so was letting the cock deeper into her seething butt. "GEEZUS guys..." she grumbled; but other than a brief pause they didn't let up. And after a few minutes, it began to feel .... "ohhhhhhgawd... ohhhfuck..." Michele moaned - in pleasure rather than pain or discomfort.

Joe caught Dave's eye and gave him a wink. They each had one of her openings, and she was starting to enjoy it. Just maybe we can trade holes later - I'll bet that butthole is really tight this way. Joe thought, his hips rocking gently as he felt Dave's meat skewering her rear through the thin membrane separating the two holes. Michele's lips nuzzled at his neck, then he felt her teeth digging in. Dave was really going at her asshole, and she was mewling and growling into his neck. This wild babe is gonna CUM! he realized, moving his hips to match Dave's thrusts as his girlfriend responded in the best possible way.

Dave thought her ass had been fantastic the first time; but this was like fucking a velvet vise. He looked down at the distended ring of Michele's little butt as it gripped his cock. He reached over to the nightstand, grabbing the lube so he could add a dollop on his next stroke. That's gotta hurt. he thought, easing his dick back inside the snug sheath. A few more strokes and he felt his cock twitch... and again... a bigger spasm this time... "ohhhhGAWDDDDD..." he growled, gripping her slender hips to pound into her asshole. Wave after mind-bending wave of intense pleasure washed over him as he pumped her rectum full of his semen. Then, mid-way through his climax her butthole began convulsing wildly around his meat, gripping his penis almost painfully as Michele was thrown into passion's abyss with two cocks stretching her open. Dave's organ was nearly ripped from his groin, so violent were Michele's spasms. He held on for all he was worth, trying to hold his dick in place inside her rear.

Michele had no idea where the orgasm came from. She was in pain with two cocks splitting her in half, then quite suddenly and without warning she was howling with lust. The two men were holding her in place so as not to be thrown off the bed, and her lithe frame thrashed in ecstasy between them. She regained enough composure to speak coherently and tried to relax the iron grip her asshole had established on Dave's cock. "Holy FUCK" she whimpered. "Where the HELL did THAT come from?" she asked. "My GAWD that was crazy hot!" In all that thrashing, Joe had not achieved another orgasm, and it showed on his face when she looked down at him. She reached back to push at Dave, then felt his still-turgid penis disengage from her bottom as he fell off of her to his side. "Cum in my ass baby." she said to Joe, moving her hips to release his dick from her cunt, then reaching back to reposition it at her rear opening. She slammed her hips downward, taking her man's cock deep into her rectal channel. "Cum for me baby... fill my nasty butt with your seed." she growled at him, gliding her sheath up and down his shaft as her muscles spasmed around him. A few minutes later Joe launched, and she was able to give him the release he needed. She collapsed on top of him, licking the small amount of blood from his neck where she'd bitten him. She glanced over to find Dave lying on his back next to them. She caught his eye and smiled, then let Joe's organ slip from her butt. She gave Joe a soft kiss before pushing herself up. "I don't know about you boys; but this little girl needs a break." she giggled, hopping off the bed and pulling her t-shirt back on.

Joe was still stunned at what the three of them had just done. He looked over at his buddy who still had a smile on his face, and they both laughed. Then they got up, threw the robes over their shoulders and joined Michele for a cold beer and a toke. None of them was up for more sex, it was that good.

*** Ami does Gil ***

Gil Cyrus had no idea what to expect. Michele had told him he would be seeing the new girl - Ami - for his session. He'd met her. She was a strikingly exotic Asian woman in her late twenties with a body any man would walk through fire for. He was nervous, as if she would be expecting him to 'perform'. He turned on his signal and rolled through the gate to Michele's clinic, parked, and sat in the car for a minute. Come on Cyrus. She's a therapist. he told himself, opening the door and heading inside. Ami Park was at the desk.

"Doctor Cyrus, so good to see you." she said, flashing him that smile. "You can go on in, I'm ready for you." she added.

"Uh.. thanks. Please call me Gil." he replied, heading through the door and closing it behind him. He took advantage of the shower facility, carefully soaping up his genitals. He didn't want her to be repulsed by a smelly crotch! He rinsed thoroughly then dried himself off and went out to lay on the table. Minutes later a knock came. "Okay" he responded, listening as the door opened and she came in.

"Alright Gil... so do you have any hot spots for me today?" Ami asked, resting a hand on his back.

"Not really, although my upper back and shoulders feel kinda tight." Gil replied.

"Okay, I'll spend some extra time up here then." Ami said, her fingers exploring the area in question. "Mmm... it does feel tight up here." she added. She went back to her exploratory tension search, then worked at finding the locations of the culprits in his upper back. "There it is..." she said softly, her fingers kneading at a spot just below his right shoulder blade. Ami worked her way out from the tightness, driving the toxins from his muscles as only a good massage therapist could do. She continued the massage as usual, finding a few more difficult places and working them through as she moved down his body. It wasn't a 'normal' area for massage; but Ami spent a few minutes kneading his buttocks, knowing that the pressure was giving his penis some stimulation as well, and Gil's low moans suggested he was definitely feeling it. Down his legs to his feet, and it was time for the other side.

Gil enjoyed the change of techniques between Michele and Ami. The end result would be the same; but many of the sensations were different. When Ami began working at his gluteus maximus, he knew he liked her better. The slight pressure combined with the gentle motion was giving him a response in his loins, and that had to be a good thing. "Mmm..." he moaned, his hips moving as she worked his muscles.

"Okay Gil, time to turn over." Ami said softly, taking her hands off of his backside. He did so - albeit reluctantly - and she continued the massage, working his arms, neck, and shoulders on her way down. Then she did something else that was new to the process as her fingers gently worked their way down his belly, briefly teasing at his penis on their way to his thighs. She thought she felt a slight twitch from his organ, and noticed that it had begun to show signs of responding. By the time she made her way back up his right leg, his organ was already halfway to readiness. "Mmm... he's perking up" she said softly, cupping his balls as she let her tongue lap at his crown. She wrapped her lips around his cockhead, sucking gently as her fingers stroked up and down his growing staff. Gil moaned, another twitch coming from his dick as Ami's lips rippled their way down to his root. She felt the twitch and slipped the tip of her finger into his butt. Within seconds the head of his cock pushed to the back of her throat and it was time...

Gil Cyrus had been enjoying the oral stimulation from Michele; but Ami's technique was a thrill. Then she inserted just the tip of a finger in his ass, and his cock spasmed to full erection in her warm mouth. "yiiAHHH" he groaned, trying to refrain from thrusting his hips upward. "ohhhhhhhmmmm" He could easily achieve a quick orgasm this way; but Ami had other plans...

Ami wrapped her fingers around his shaft as she lifted her mouth to the tip. In a single motion she reached back to withdraw her prep tool, setting it on the shelf and picking up the bottle of lube, flipping open the nozzle before she gave his crown one more lick. "Mmm.." she giggled. "Time for something different." she told him, pouring the viscous fluid onto the head and coating his shaft before wiping her hands and climbing up to straddle his loins. She reached between them, guiding his cockhead to her tiny starfish. "Tell me when you can feel my muscle..." she said softly, clenching and relaxing her anus as if nibbling on his dick.

"ohhHHHyeah..." Gil grunted in response. He could definitely feel that!

"Alright now Gil.." Ami began. "Let's give him a little massage.." she said, her hips easing downward as she relaxed her rear channel to enable the penetration. "ohhhh yes..." she cooed, taking his full length into her asshole to settle her cheeks on his hips. She felt a twitch deep inside her bottom, leaving her muscles relaxed to let him acclimate to the heat of her snug and velvety sheath. "Mmmm... just a little massage Gil.." she said softly, her rectal muscles gently working his organ. It was her first time trying out this technique on a client, and the sensations in her ass were stimulating to say the least. She could feel Gil's penis squirming within the confines of her asshole as her muscular channel worked around it. "yesss... Gil... relax and enjoy it..." Ami whispered, changing things up by relaxing the muscles and gently gliding her sheath up and down his cock. She felt a stronger spasm and stopped her motion with just the head of his penis inside her, then gently clenched her sphincter to glide as slowly as she could back down to his root. "Eaaaasy Gil... Eaasy" she whispered, maintaining the gentle squeeze of her outer ring while his breathing slowed. Then her muscles went back to work, massaging his throbbing shaft as her hips slowly moved up and down. "Gil... let's give him what he wants." she suggested, fucking him with her talented butthole. Two abrupt spasms let her know he was ready. "That's it Gil... let it go... let it all go..." Ami whispered.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers