Happy Ending Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"ohhhGAWDDDDD... yesyesYESSSS..." Gil Cyrus growled as Ami's rear channel took him over the top. His cock convulsed over and over, his balls tightened as they hadn't in years, and he nearly blacked out as the therapist's butthole milked him dry. He couldn't control his hands, his fingers gripping her slender hips as she slid her clenching hole up and down on his penis. "ohhhhFUCK... ohhhgawd Ami... so good..." he moaned.

Ami eased her hips down to completely engulf Gil's cock with her bottom and let her muscles respond naturally to his final convulsions. His semen felt warm and slippery in her rear, filling her colon and oozing down his shaft as he softened inside her. "Mmm... I think he liked it..." she said softly, letting his dick slip from her hole. She reached down and grabbed two wipes, one for each of them, before she climbed off the table and covered his loins with the sheet. "Relax Gil. Let your body recover, and I'll be outside whenever you're ready." Ami told him, pulling on her shorts and grabbing her tool before she left the room quietly. She gave Raina - who was at the desk - a smile and thumbs up as she walked into the office to finish cleaning up.

Gil emerged from the room all smiles. He walked up to the desk to settle the bill as Ami walked up. "Thanks so much Ami. Super job." he told her, passing her a hundred dollar bill in a handshake. He turned to Raina. "Um... hey Raina, I didn't know you were working here. Let Michele know I'll give her a call." he said, then he turned and headed out the door.

After he was out of earshot Raina looked at Ami. "Damn. I hope he's not too pissed off at me." Gil didn't know she had a second job until now.

"Oh, I'm sure Michele would hire you full time in a heartbeat." Ami replied. "Besides, it isn't really any of his business, right?"

The next morning Michele called Ami into her office. "Gil Cyrus just called." she began. "I gather from your session went very, very well." Michele told her. "So we need to have another staff briefing so you can share all these magic things you are doing. It's wonderful to hear rave reviews like that from the clients!" The meeting would happen...

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers