Happy Ending Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"You too." Ami said softly, handing him his shirt as she watched him dress. "And... maybe next time we can try the bed." she laughed.

Barry finished dressing; but stopped at that comment. "Hey... whatever..." he chuckled. "Anyone can fuck in bed."

"Yeah... I've heard that." Ami replied, wrapping her arms around him. "Drive safe baby."

Barry got into his car, firing it up and letting it warm briefly as he told the GPS to guide him home. Damn... what a babe... and I never did touch that butt... he thought, feeling a twitch from his cock at that thought. Maybe that should be her idea... Then he put the car in gear and found his way back to town and his bed, a smile on his face as he fell into slumber.

*** Michele Meets the New Guy ***

Brad Reynolds' first session was scheduled for mid-morning, and Michele brought up his profile to review it before he arrived. He was moderately attractive in a middle-aged, businessman sort of way, with salt-and-pepper hair and a well-trimmed beard. Separated from his wife of fifteen years, he had been diagnosed with ED and failed to respond to any of the prescription drugs. In her telephone interview he told her 'it just won't respond to anything - even porn'. Another classic case of LSS. she thought, then she chuckled. He called his penis size 'average' while listing the length at nine inches. That is some average dick! she thought, reaching into her drawer to pull out the 'large' prep tool. Finishing her review, she doffed her shorts and panties, lubed the tool, inserted it and pulled her shorts back on just as she heard the front door.

"Morning!" Ami called as she walked into the reception area.

"In here Ami, good morning!" Michele responded, stashing her panties in the drawer. Ami was light on her feet as she came into the office with a big smile on her face. "You're certainly bush-tailed this morning!" Michele chuckled.

"Yeah... hooked up with Rod's friend Barry last night." Ami responded.

"Oh really!" Michele replied. Rod had mentioned the man earlier in the week. "And?"

"Oh... we hit it off... BIG TIME.." Ami told her.

"Well I'm glad you found a man to keep you happy." Michele said. "I certainly understand the work we do can make a girl..."

"Fucking horny as hell!" Ami laughed.

Michele joined in the laugh. "Um... isn't he like... mid-forties?"

"Hmmm... is he?" Ami replied. "Honestly... I never asked... Doesn't matter.." she added.

"Huh... I guess it doesn't..." Michele replied. "Well, gotta get things ready for Brad Reynolds. Can you take the front desk this morning sweetie?" she asked.

"Sure, no problem. I hope a smile works for everybody, 'cause I won't be able to wipe this off my face for a while." Ami laughed.

Brad Reynolds had made contact with Michael Richards regarding the other man's experience with LSR therapy just after Michael's second - unsuccessful -session. Brad was surprised to get a followup call from Richards only yesterday, letting him know that his most recent session had been very satisfying and the therapy was highly recommended. That did give Brad a bit more confidence as he followed the SatNav instructions to the Foothill Therapy clinic. His conversation with Michele, the lead therapist, had gone well so he had reasons to be positive...

Michele prepared the therapy room in anticipation of the new client. Fresh linens on the table, her preferred incense, oils and music, and she pulled a fresh bottle of '+N' lubricant - just in case his cock was larger than he admitted. She heard Ami's greeting and headed out to meet the new guy. "Brad?" Michele queried, extending her hand. "I'm Michele."

Brad Reynolds returned her smile and shook her hand. "Nice to finally meet you in person Michele." he said. "I read the uh... material you sent, and I think I'm ready to go." he told her.

"Alright then, why don't you go ahead. Take a quick shower if you would please. I'll be in when you're ready." Michele said, waving him into the therapy room.

Brad headed into the room, closing the door behind him. The shower was a welcome surprise after his long drive in the rental car. He soaped up and rinsed thoroughly, then dried off and climbed onto the table, lying face down under the sheet as he'd been instructed to do. A few minutes later he heard a soft knock, then the door opened and closed quietly. The next thing he knew he felt hands on his body.

"Well Brad, I know it's been a long wait for you. I hope we can make a difference here." Michele said, letting her expert hands find the places that needed her work first. "Mmm... you have some serious tight spots Brad. I can help with that..." she told him as she squirted some oil onto her hands. She folded the sheet back and began the deep tissue massage, working the muscles hard with her trained fingers. It took her more than thirty minutes to make it down to his lower back, then her hands roamed beneath the sheet to knead his buttocks - gently at first. "Hope you don't mind this Brad..." she said softly, getting a low moan and a slight rise of his hips as her answer. One hand gently reached between his thighs, teasing at his balls as she folded the sheet back with the other hand. His cock remained flaccid, and she gave his testicles a squeeze as her other hand spread his cheeks. Her tongue reached between them to find his wrinkled port, teasing at his asshole until her wet probe slipped a few millimeters inside. His hip pushed upward at the lewd contact, his anus clenching and relaxing as Michele wormed her oral digit into his ass.

"ohhhhgawd..." Brad groaned as the therapist pushed her tongue up his butt. There wasn't anything in the 'Therapy Summary' about THIS... he thought. He felt her fingers stroking his penis, and felt the twitch. "mmmm... yesss..." he whispered. This just might work...

Once she had a positive response it was time to move forward, finish the massage, and get on with the LSR therapy. Michele eased her fingers and tongue away from his loins and backside, covering him with the sheet as she worked her way down his legs. Then she lifted the sheet. "Roll over for me please..." she suggested, waiting as he flipped onto his back. She worked on his neck, shoulders, and arms before gently kneading his chest and belly. Again Michele slipped a hand under the sheet, finding his organ still partially-erect. She coated her hand with the massage oil and worked her fingers up and down his sensitive shaft before continuing the massage. Coming back up on his right let, she reached between his thighs to cup his testicles, coating them with the oil as well. His body twitched as she pushed the sheet back. "Mmmm... this is looking good Brad..." she whispered, gently lapping at his crown. Her fingers wrapped around his growing shaft and she took the head into her mouth, suckling on the smooth fleshy cudgel. She felt the twitch; but his organ seemed to shrink slightly, so she eased her mouth down on his meat to the root. Another twitch; but another opposite response. Uh oh...

Brad reached for her, his fingertips barely reaching her arm. "M-Michele..." he called her, wanting to touch her.

Michele pulled her mouth from his softening cock. "Yes Brad?"

"P-please... Can I just... touch... your butt?" he pleaded. "That's all... just your butt."

She moved her hips closer to him until she felt his hand on her backside, then resumed her oral therapy, reaching under his balls to find his anus. His hand roamed over her derriere, squeezing and fondling her firm cheeks as she sucked on his penis and eased a finger up his ass. It seemed to be working, his cock slowly growing until she had nine inches of man meat in her throat.

Oh man... what a firm little butt... so nice and round, like a miniature ghetto booty... he wanted so badly to... Brad thought, then his fingers brushed over the end of the tool she had inserted. Oh FUCK! She has a plug up her ass! Now I HAVE to get in there!

Michele felt the initial touch of his roaming fingers on the tool, then the spasm of his dick in her throat. It was time. She scooted her hips back, his fingers gently pinching her cheek as she moved away. "mmhmmmphhh.." she giggled as she slowly slid her mouth up his penis. Her fingers wrapped around his organ as her lips arrived at the head to release him. "Damn... he's a big boy..." she said softly, reaching back to pull out the tool and grab the lube. Gonna need plenty of this... she thought, flipping open the nozzle and squeezing out enough to completely cover his meat before palming the head and distributing the viscous fluid. She added a little extra before placing the bottle on the shelf and climbed up to straddle him. "Okay now Brad.... here we go..." she whispered, gently placing the spongy head of his throbbing cock against her pink ring. "Oooooo.... I think he likes this..." she cooed, wriggling her hips a bit as she applied pressure. "uhk... oh my..." Michele whispered. "He is a big boy..." she giggled, pushing her hips down to take half of his large organ into her ass. Average... yeah right... she thought Average for a telephone pole maybe.. she maintained the pressure from her hips, wriggling her hips until his entire length was up her asshole. "There we go... nice and slow..."

Brad knew as soon as her tight sheath was all the way down on him that he wasn't going to be able to hold it. He'd never had his dick in a woman's rectum, though he had tried a few times. He'd wanted it. Now, here was this slender little thing taking his meat all the way in there...

Michele relaxed, as much to let her rectal channel acclimate as to let her client adjust. "okay Brad.... relax..." she whispered, clenching her rectal net as gently as she could. There was a twitch, closely followed by two strong spasms. Brad howled as she felt his semen blasting into her bowels in an almost steady flow. She issued the 'command' and her bottom convulsed around his spurting organ. She eased her hips upward, then realized that wasn't helping and just as gently slipped back down. His body shuddered and thrashed; but his hands were on her back holding her tight to him as his cock emptied inside her. "Let it go Brad.... let it all go..." she whispered into his ear. His spasms continued for several minutes before his body settled down, his hands roaming down over her firm butt. "Okay... it's okay Brad..." she said. His dick twitched; but his orgasm remained. Well this is a first... she thought, easing her asshole upward until her sphincter sensed the ridge of his glans and she stopped, clenching her outer ring. "Let's try this one more time, okay Brad?" she asked him. He didn't say anything; but moaned and used his hands to push at her hips. Michele giggled. "No no, let me handle everything... just relax..." she whispered, gliding her well-lubricated rectum down over his huge pole.

He was in a trance, his libido in overdrive after a huge orgasm in Michele's tiny butt. Instead of pulling off of him and leaving him there, she eased up long enough to give them both a breather then took him deep in her ass again. Gotta make this last longer...

"Mmmm... that's nice Brad... really nice..." she cooed, easing her mucky chute up and down his thick member. Sure does stretch the ol' butthole! she thought, sliding down until she found the thickest place, then working her muscles around that spot until she felt a twitch. Ease up on the muscles... Move down an inch... Resume the muscle massage until the next twitch. Michele executed that process for nearly thirty minutes before his hips jerked and his cock spasmed. "Here we go Brad... Give me all of it..." she whispered, her hips rising and falling as his pole slid in and out of her asshole. "Come on baby... cum in my ass..." she said hoarsely. FUCK! I'm not supposed to say shit like that! she kicked herself figuratively. His semen began spurting into her rear, and she slammed her hips down to clench her sphincter around his root as her rectal channel convulsed around his meat. "REEELEEEASE..." she hissed, her bottom milking him dry. She held him inside until his spasms subsided, then relaxed her channel to let him soften. She slowly lifted her hips to allow his organ to slip free, then climbed down from the table. Michele could feel the ooze of his fluids from her stretched anus, and grabbed the tool to plug the leak while she took care of things. She wiped herself then Brad's genitals, and gently covered him with the sheet. She pulled on her shorts and rested her hand on his thigh. "Just relax Brad. That was a doozy... no rush... I'll be outside whenever you're ready sweetie..." she said, quietly leaving the room, closing the door behind her. She was walking as if she had a power pole up her butt as she scurried into the ladies room to empty her bowels. That had to be a quart of semen up my ass! she giggled, using a disinfectant wipe to carefully clean herself up before pulling on fresh panties and shorts.

"Hey boss, that was a long one." Ami said as Michele emerged from the washroom.

Michele chuckled. "Yeah, and thick too."

Ami giggled. "So how did it go with the new guy?" she asked.

Michele looked at her. "Pretty well, kind of a different situation; but it was alright in the end." she replied. "I'll tell you about it later." Michele added as the door opened and Brad Reynolds emerged. She gave him a smile. "Better?" she queried.

"Oh yes... much better, thank you so much Michele." he replied, giving her a big hug. "I can stay in the area for a couple weeks, and would like to get in a few more sessions if that's possible." Brad told them.

"Bring up the calendar, will you Ami?" Michele asked. "I'm sure we can do two or three at least, perhaps more." she told Brad, walking around behind Ami to look at the display. "Let's see... two days is Friday, and we have an opening at ten..." she said. Brad nodded. "Done... and Monday... two in the afternoon." Another nod. "Okay, and Wednesday... nope... Thursday... ten am again?" Brad nodded. "Looks like that's it through next week, and we can evaluate your progress at that point." Michele told him.

"Oh geez... well after today I can't really imagine needing more than that." Brad laughed, pulling out his wallet and handing Ami his card. He pulled a C-note from the bills and handed it to Michele. "I understand this is customary... and I wish I could do more..." he stammered.

"Oh Brad that's fine... Thank you..." Michele said, giving his hand a squeeze.

"And you're not too sore?" he chuckled.

"Uh... well.. I'll be okay" Michele laughed. No thanks to that huge cock of yours!

Brad took his card and the receipt and gave Ami a wink. "Thanks again Michele, and I'll see you in a couple days." he said. and maybe I'll ask for that Asian doll... He headed out to the rental car a happier man.

Ami waited until his car was moving. "So... tell me..." she queried.

"Okay; but I need something cold and wet and some fresh air." Michele laughed. "That man has the biggest cock I've ever seen, and it was up my ass for almost an hour."

The two ladies adjourned to the patio with a pitcher of sun tea and two glasses with ice. Michele sat down carefully, her anus still distended from Brad Reynolds' dick. Ami noticed and scrunched up her face. "Looks painful" she said softly.

"Oh... not really. Just a tad uncomfortable at the moment." Michele chuckled.

"So.. it's really big, huh?" Ami queried, squirming in her chair.

"Well... it's not so much that it's big - although nine plus certainly qualifies there - it's the girth... the thickness... that gets you." Michele answered, then she laughed. "Got him too, apparently." she added.

"Um... huh?" Ami pursued.

"Oh... I used the analingus technique and he was pretty much ready within a minute of my oral start..." Michele began. "So I lubed him - thoroughly - and slipped him inside. He blew almost immediately." she added, taking a sip of tea.

"So... that was it? I mean... it was almost two hours in there." Ami observed.

"Well he didn't get soft right away." Michele told her. "Actually, not even a little. So... I... gave him a full anal session and a second release."

"Oooo... no wonder he was smiling." Ami responded. "His profile suggested the poor guy hadn't had a climax in a year - at least not one that involved a woman." she said.

"Correct, and thanks for backing me up on that profile." Michele said. "He hinted that he might want a different therapist at the end of next week; but I didn't commit to that. We'll take this one one session at a time, unless..."

"What? Unless I want a huge pole up my butt?" Ami laughed.

"Well... some girls seem to like that." Michele chuckled.

Their day ended early, and both were ready for a slow evening at home...

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers