Happy Ending Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

Jerry finished ejaculating in Raina's mouth, falling back onto the closest chair as the girl swallowed and choked while her body shuddered with pleasure. He could see Claire's forehead, and knew she was still sucking on the blonde's pussy as Bill finished filling her butt with his seed. Gotta get me some ass...

Bill slammed his cock up into Claire's receptive rear, pumping splash after splash of his jizm deep into her bowels as her muscles convulsed with her own climax. His hand pushed the back of Claire's head, forcing her face into Raina's pussy as he finished. He could tell Raina was cumming after having her mouth used by Jerry, and he wanted her to join in the pleasure. "yiiiAHHH.." he grunted with his last thrust into the beautiful brown tush. He looked up and noticed his buddy grinning, both thumbs pointing upward. Here's hoping he gets a chance to do Raina's butt... I got Claire's... yeah... I tapped that pretty pooper... he thought, gently easing his still-throbbing cock out of her still-clenching ass. He looked down, using his thumbs to spread her cheeks as his cockhead emerged. The pink inner channel oozed his white sauce as the ring slowly closed. FUCK that's so nasty.. so damned hot...

Raina's whole body trembled and shuddered as the tongue on her clit gradually eased up. The fingers in her bottom gently pulled out, leaving her asshole clenching and tingling in their absence. Ohhhhh... I want cock... she thought as Claire eased her thighs down from her shoulders, then planted a soft kiss on her furry mons.

The four of them slowly recovered their collective breath, Jerry, Bill and Claire sitting back with their beers while Raina lay temptingly on the table. "Damn she looks good." Claire said, running her fingers lightly along the girl's thigh. "She really is a cutie Bill, you're a lucky man." she added.

Jerry got up to fetch another round of beers while the other three decompressed, Claire and Bill helped Raina off the table then Claire escorted her to the bathroom to wash the bodily fluids from her face and hair. They were still in there when Jerry returned, popping open the bottles and handing one to Bill. "Claire's ass is so fucking hot, and she just loves getting cock back there." Jerry said.

Bill smiled and flashed a thumbs up. "She sure seems to... gawdddd" he groaned his cock twitching at the thought.

"So.. you think maybe Raina will be up for some of this later?" Jerry asked, waving his dick. "I'll be happy to get her ready with my tongue - if that's what it takes." he added.

"Oh I think she'll be up for it. She does love a tongue up her butt though, so that's a must my friend." Bill told him. She doesn't really insist when it's me... but that was the deal...

The girls emerged, both of them looking refreshed. Claire grabbed the marker. "So... that's one each, right?" she giggled, tallying the scores. "We better get busy people. I heard the total was eleven last time." she laughed.

Bill rolled, landing on a 'Take a Drink and Roll Again' space, so he did, then ended up on a 'Everybody Drink' space. "Okay guys, one hit each." he said, picking up a fresh joint and lighting it. Each of them took a long draw, holding as long as they could, and he passed the dice to Raina.

She rolled, landing on another 'action' space. She drew the top card and read it, getting a twinkle in her eye. "Perform any sex act with any partner for five minutes" she read. She folded her arms over her bare breasts, looking around the table at Jerry first - who grinned lasciviously - then at Bill - who smiled warmly - then finally at Claire. "I think I'd like a piece of that South American Pie." Raina giggled. "Your turn on the table, girlfriend." she added, pushing her chair back and patting the edge in front of her. She licked her lips as Claire stood and walked slowly around in front of her. "Sit" she commanded, laughing nervously.

Claire sat on the edge of the table and leaned back as Raina lifted her knees, placing her feet on either side of the chair. She looked down to find Raina looking back at her, a sexy grin on her face. "Mmmm... I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this..." she said. She looked at the two guys, both leering at the two girls about to put on a show. "Why don't you guys make yourselves useful and suck on my nipples" she giggled, laying her head back on the pillow Jerry had provided as she felt one of Raina's slender fingers applying the 'sauce' to her wet folds.

Raina rolled her finger in the lube, then the powder, and finally ran it gently along the dark pink folds of Claire's pretty labia. She took in a deep breath, enjoying a fragrance that sent a shudder through her. "you smell so good Claire... so delicious..." she whispered, using her thumbs to pull back the soft cover over the girl's clit. "mmmm... " she moaned, reaching over to pickup the powder bowl and dipping her tongue into the pile. Her oral digit first worked the numbing narcotic around the girl's clit, then slipped down her wet lips to slide as deep as she could go into Claire's vagina. MY GAWD! I'm EATING PUSSY! Ohhhhh sooo good.. she thought, slipping a finger into Claire's wetness as her lips surrounded the hard little nubbin of her clit. Claire's hips writhed on the table, moving around as Raina sucked on her sweet cunt.

Jerry pulled up to the table, reaching over to dip his finger into the powder before running the finger around the nipple of the breast closest to him. Claire ran her fingers through his hair, then pulled his mouth to her boob. She did the same on the other side when she felt Bill's finger teasing her other tittie. "Suck my nipples you bastards..." she said hoarsely, grinding her pussy against Raina's mouth. So nice being the center of attention when none of that attention involves a dick! she thought. "OhhhhhFUCK... eatmypussy... ohhhhhyesss... ohhhFUCKyess" Claire squealed, her hips bucking upward to capture more of Raina's face.

"mmmMMMMglphh.." Raina moaned, her lips and tongue working at Claire's wet pussy. She withdrew the fingers from her cunt, then gently pushed her knees back to expose the entire plane of the girl's crotch. She dove down to work the tip of her tongue into the girl's asshole, worming it as deep as she could, then pulling it out and replacing it with the two wet fingers. Her mouth went back to work on her squirming sex as the digits burrowed deep into her snug rear. Claire's hips bucked and wriggled; but those two fingers anchored her to Raina's face as she began to spasm in the early throes of a big one. I'm making another girl cum! OH YEAH!!! Raina thought, jamming her digits in and out of Claire's willing butthole as she sucked hard on her clit. Her tongue lashed at the soft folds of her labia, then resumed the ministrations on her sensitive nub as Claire's arms pushed the men away to grab her head.

The guys, having been ejected, sat back on opposite sides of the table as Bill's girlfriend did Jerry's girlfriend right in front of their eyes - and it was Raina's idea! Jerry got up, grabbed a couple more beers, and went over to hang with Bill for the rest of the 'show'. "She ever do it with another girl before?" Jerry asked, clinking his glass to Bill's.

"Not as far as I know." Bill replied, taking a long swig from the bottle. "This is fucking hot!" he exclaimed.

"Helluva party bro.!" Jerry responded. All I need is the right card...

Claire finally pushed Raina's head away, levering her thighs to get free of the voracious girl. "FUCK!" Claire exclaimed. "And you've never been with another woman? Are you fucking kidding me girl?" she asked.

Raina just smiled, her face coated with Claire's juices. She licked her lips and giggled. "Mmm..Mmmm... GOOD!" she laughed. "And yeah sweetie, that was my first pussy." she added, sitting back in her chair. "Now where's my beer, you lazy boys?"

Jerry got up and fetched a beer for each of the girls, then went to the board. "As I count it, that's two for Claire and one for each of the rest of us." he said, marking the score. "Let's get busy kids." he laughed. "My roll" Jerry rolled the dice, ending up at the corner. "Woohooo!" he howled, rolling again to go into the 'group sex' path and drawing a card. "It says... '2+2 - Player's choice of partners - 10 minutes', so I choose who does what to whom." he said with a chuckle. and now we have what we want... Jerry thought about it for a moment. What the fuck... now or never... "Raina, I am about to make love to your sweet ass. Bill, I'm sure Claire can do whatever you like." he said.

Raina held up her hand. "Um... you gonna make me beg for your dick in my butt?" she laughed.

Jerry picked up one of the ribbed toys, the bottle of flavored lube, and the powder bowl. "Yes, I will make you beg Raina. Now get that sweet tush over here" he chuckled, pushing the table clutter out of the way. He watched as Raina walked around the table, stopping her briefly to nuzzle one pink nipple while his hand fondled her bottom. Oh yeah... what a fucking ass... Then he patted the table in front of him. "Kindly assume the position sweetie, let me see that perfect derriere of yours." he chuckled.

Claire walked over and sat in Bill's lap, squirming her plush rear against his manhood as she pressed her lips to his, her hand pulling them together at the back of his head. Based on what Jerry had said, she and Bill could do pretty much anything and everything. A no-holds-barred fuckfest. Just what I was hoping for! she thought, slipping her tongue between his lips long enough to know he was up for it. She pulled back from the kiss and smiled. "I just got eaten, so..." she hopped off of his lap and dove for his loins, taking his penis into her mouth to suckle and lick. "mmmglllgphhh" came her muffled groans as his cock grew to full strength and pressed against the back of her throat. She sucked for another minute, then pulled her lips free with a lewd PLOP. She tugged at Bill's arms. "Come on Bill. I wanna be laid across the table next to Raina." she said, moving over to a spot adjacent to the girl that had just made her cum in a big way. She bent over the table and looked around at Bill. "Fucker's choice, pick a hole baby." she said, reaching across Raina's back as she moved her face closer to begin a kiss that was going to last a while.

Bill walked around behind Claire, glancing over to see what Jerry was doing. His friend had coated the small ribbed toy with lube, then sprinkled the entire length with white powder, and was now easing it up Raina's asshole. Fuck that's hot.. he thought, reaching over to dip a finger in the lube, then the powder. Finally he spread Claire's cheeks and pushed the tip of his coated finger against her anal port and slipped it inside. He fingerfucked her ass for a few seconds, then pulled his digit out and went through the process again, and a third time. I want her asshole to be nice and relaxed.... He glanced 'next door' and watched Jerry sliding seven inches of ribbed tool in and out of Raina's pink ring, adding lube every three or four strokes.

Raina's ass was on fire, Jerry having first sucked on her little ring while his fingers pinched at her clit. Then a finger - obviously coated with lube and powder - was pushed deep into her rear. Now there was this... ribbed... THING that was driving her mad with lust. She wriggled her hips and squealed. "GAWD Jerry... PLEASE..."

Jerry looked over at Bill and winked. "Please what sweetie?" he chuckled, continuing to stroke the toy in and out.

"FUCK MY ASS JERRY" Raina pleaded.

"So... you want my cock up your pretty tush?" Jerry teased her.

"YES DAMN YOU! PUT YOUR COCK UP MY ASSHOLE!" Raina demanded.

"Oh... okay... no problem" Jerry laughed, easing the toy from her writhing behind and standing up behind her. He splayed her cheeks wide with his thumbs, using his hips to position his cockhead at the puckering pink wrinkle. "finally..." he whispered, pushing the bulbous head of his meat into her butt. "ahhhhyesss..." he groaned as the silky sheath surrounded him in a velvet heat. "sooo nice... so fucking hot..." he grunted, pushing until his cock was completely buried in her behind. "okay baby... here we go..." he whispered, easing his shaft out of her, then sliding it back in, slowly picking up the pace as he sodomized the cute little blonde.

Bill saw Jerry working his dick into Raina's bottom and looked down at the pink-tinged brown star of Claire's rear. "Okay Claire, here we go baby..." he spread her cheeks and pressed his glans against her sphincter. "nnnYIAAAhhh" he grunted, his head popping past her ring and pushing a few inches into her mucky chute. He looked up to see the girls hungrily kissing each other, then looked over at Jerry who had a big smile on his face. He levered the full length of his penis up into Claire's willing rectum and began fucking her up the ass. Claire's butt was nice and smooth inside, like Raina's; but fucking Claire's rear was more like fucking a cunt except for the snug ring of muscle at the entrance. So... what was it about Raina's bottom?...

Raina accepted the pounding from Jerry's cock - she was loving it actually. He'd done a fine job of making her want this, and now she was willing to let him have his way. Claire's lips were soft and hot, her tongue a fair opponent in the duel that was going on between her mouth and the Latina beauty. She could feel the buffeting Claire was getting as Bill sodomized her - again. Then Raina felt the warmth rising up through her loins, Jerry's cock reaming out her butt as nobody ever had, she could feel the juices flowing from her cunt, and knew the table was getting sticky and wet from her passion. She felt a spasm from Jerry's dick in her ass, her muscles relaxing on reflex. It saved him this time, and she enjoyed the feel of his meat as he buttfucked her on the table.

Claire loved it in her ass. No two ways about it. It was naughty, nasty, lewd, perverted, and just plain hot sexy fun. She loved the way men seemed to be in awe of her curvacious booty, how they oooed and ahhhed if they were fortunate enough to touch it. And she particularly loved men like Jerry, who could worship her asshole seemingly for hours before finally stuffing their cocks inside her. It always felt best after her rear was licked, sucked and fingered. She was loving Bill's nice-sized cock stretching her bottom, sliding in and out of her without seeming too urgent. Bill seemed to genuinely appreciate the gift she was giving him, and she began squeezing her sphincter as he stroked in and out, hearing him grunt with each clench. His girlfriend's lips were so receptive, and they'd been so wonderful on her pussy earlier. I sure hope we can do this party again... she thought. She felt Bill's cock jerk inside her butt, wriggling her hips to urge him on. She broke the kiss with Raina, whispering into her ear. "Let's cum sweetie.. let's cum together." Raina grunted in response, then looked over and smiled. Claire looked around at the boys. "Cum in our asses you lazy fucks!" she demanded.

Jerry and Bill looked at each other, then at Claire and Raina, then down at the backsides they were fucking and back at each other. "YEAH BABY" Jerry howled, grabbing handfuls of Raina's hips and pounding into her snug butthole as Bill did the same with Claire. Less than a minute later both men unleashed a torrent of semen into the two girls' bungholes. Raina deployed her 'secret weapon' and began convulsing her rectal sheath around Jerry's reaming shaft. Claire didn't know about that; but her asshole was still a hot receptacle for Bill's seed, and his balls bouncing off of her clit sent her into a frenzy just as Raina's rectal spasms did the same for her. The guys looked at each again and grinned as they sodomized the two receptive girls splayed across the table. Each was splashing his sticky jizm into a smooth, tight asshole, and the ladies attached were both screaming in their own orgasms. It took several minutes; but the four friends finally found their bearings.

"Hey man, I wanna see Claire's gape when you pull out." Jerry said, his hips still gently stroking in Raina's butt.

"Okay; but I wanna see Raina's too." Bill replied.

"You first." Jerry suggested. "Real slow..." he added, leaning over to watch as his buddy pulled his cock out of his girlfriend's butthole. "ohh man... that looks so fuckin' hot..." he said hoarsely, watching Claire's sphincter slowly close between her lush cheeks. "Okay... here goes..." he said, easing his dick gently out of Raina's rear. Both men watched as Raina's bottom gaped - and just seemed to remain open. The pink inner channel was clearly visible, splattered with white jizm and flecks of brown. "ohhhhmannnn..." Jerry howled, his thumbs spreading Raina's firm cheeks as they watched.

Raina and Claire had heard the whole 'gape' discussion, and Raina winked at her new friend as Jerry pulled out his dick. When the guys began their amazed leering the both giggled quietly. Then Raina mouthed the words 'watch this.., and she clenched her sphincter tight, then opened it again.

"What the..." Jerry yelped as they watched Raina's bunghole slam shut, squirting sticky white ooze , then open wide again. "Holy crap! Raina has a magic butthole!" Jerry laughed, giving her a playful slap on the rear.

Raina broke out laughing, letting her anus close naturally now that she'd had her fun. "Yeah baby... magic butthole" she laughed, pushing herself up. She took Jerry's hand to help her down, then walked over to the board. "One more each... that's still only nine total. We need two more to tie and three more to beat the last party." Raina told them.

"So... let's see what we get." Claire said, grabbing the dice. She rolled an eleven, taking her out of the 'everybody play' path, and landed on a 'Break' space. "Whew!" she said. "Take five, everybody."

Five minutes later, after the girls had again adjourned to the bathroom to clean up, the roll was back to Bill. He landed on a 'Demand/Decline' space and drew the top card. He smiled. "Okay guys, this could work out well. The card says 'Choose any three players for a 3-way, roll dice for time'" he told them. "I guess that means either two girls and a guy, or two guys and a girl, and somebody gets to sit this one out."

"MeMeMe" Claire said, laughing at the idea. "And I don't care if it's two cocks or one cock and a pussy." she added.

Jerry chimed in. "I think the best bet for the record is probably two cocks. I know I can go again, how about you Bill?" he asked.

"No problem here" Bill replied. "Raina, you okay with sittin' out this round?" he asked his girlfriend.

"Um... sure" Raina answered. "I can watch and drink."

"Okay then..." Bill said, rolling the dice. "Only six minutes... can we do it?" he chuckled.

"Fuck the timer." Jerry said with a laugh. "We go until all three of us have hit it again." he added.

Claire made the call. "Um... you guys up for a DP?" she queried, rubbing her pussy. Jerry and Bill looked at each other and grinned. "Who wants pussy?" she asked. Bill raised his hand. "Okay man, lay on your back on the floor and let's get this train rollin'!" she giggled.

Raina went to the living room, grabbing an exercise mat from the trunk. She laid it out on the floor and Bill laid down on his back. "Ready?" Claire asked as Jerry applied lube and powder to her cunt and asshole.

Bill nodded, holding up both hands to wiggle his fingers at her. "Bring on the pussy." he chuckled.

"Uh... you're not really ready for that dude. We need a fluffer." Claire laughed, pointing at his half-hard penis. "Come on Raina, get your man up." she giggled.

Raina dropped to her knees and took Bill's cock in her mouth, sucking gently as her fingers teased his balls. It only took her a minute to bring back to life before she lifted her head and smiled. "Have fun baby" she said, giving Bill a wink.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers