Happy Ending Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

Claire had just done the same for Jerry, who was again ready to fuck. "Okay boys, time to fuck little Claire" she giggled, straddling Bill to take his organ into her hot cunt. "ooooYEAH..." she grunted, slamming her hips down all the way. She looked back at her boyfriend. "Come on Jer, slide that thing in where the sun don't shine baby..." she instructed. "Bill, why don't you open up my ass for him." she added. Bill complied, his hands taking her cheeks and spreading them wide.

Raina pulled a chair around so she could watch the action up close. After listening to Michele talk about how much fun her DP had been, it would be good to see it in person ... before I try it for myself.... She leaned closer, watching as Jerry knelt behind his golden brown girl, positioning his cockhead at the puckered ring just above where Bill's cock was holding station in her cunt. She could see the white crystals in the glistening lube around Claire's asshole until Jerry's glans pressed against the opening. Holy shit... How is that thing going to get in there? she wondered.

Jerry grunted and jerked his hips forward to pop the head of his dick past Claire's clenching sphincter. She squealed; but her anus gripped his meat to keep him inside. "ohhhhdamn baby... so fuckin' tight... okay?" he whispered hoarsely, not wanting to hurt her.

Claire moaned softly, her loins on fire from the double penetration. "yeah baby... go easy... but I want it..." she replied, gently wriggling her hips.

Bill could feel Jerry's cock pushing into Claire's ass on the other side of the thin membrane between her channels. "holy.... FUCK..." he grunted, his hands full of her lush brown globes.

Claire brought her face next to Bill's head, flicking her tongue at his ear. "Getting tight in there, huh?" she giggled softly. "Enjoy..."

Jerry eased his organ another inch into Claire's gripping chute, pouring another dollop of lube at her distended ring before pushing another inch up her tight butt. "Damn baby... sure you're okay?" he asked her. "Feels so fuckin' tight..."

Claire turned her head around and gave another gentle wriggle. "You're doing just fine baby... keep it comin'." she told him.

Raina was mesmerized by the sight of Claire's two openings being stretched so tight around the two cocks. Jerry had a bottle of lube in his hand, and was adding more every time he pushed inside a little deeper; but still... I just don't know if I could handle THAT! she thought, her fingers finding her slit.

"Come on guys, fuck me. Fuck my pussy, fuck my ass... FUCK ME" Claire demanded, writhing her hips between the two dicks. Within a minute or so both men were stroking their cocks in and out of her holes, and her loins began to tingle in response. "ohhhhfuckyeah... mmmmmYIAHHHH..." she grunted as her openings were reamed by the two men.

Bill's range of motion was somewhat limited; but he could rock his hips enough to move his cock in and out of her a few inches. What was providing most of the stimulation was Jerry's cock moving in and out of her asshole just millimeters away. GAWD how tight that must be! he thought. His cock twitched in Claire's seething wet cunt, and he tried to relax for a moment; but Claire had a different idea and began a rolling motion with her hips, sliding her pussy up and down his meat. "ohhhfuck... ohyeah... soFUCKINhot..." he grunted.

Claire leaned close. "Cum in my pussy Bill. Fill my belly with that hot cum" she whispered, working his meat with her loins. She was getting close, and could feel the twitches from Jerry's cock in her ass. It wouldn't be long...

He'd been in Claire's butt plenty of times - probably a dozen in the three weeks since they'd gotten busy - but it had never been this tight. He could feel Bill's manhood moving in her cunt, and the combination of that and her smooth, slippery and very tight rectum and Jerry was quickly climbing the hill. His hips were in overdrive, his cock stroking in and out of that pretty rear. "ohbaby... so good... so hot... so fuckin' tight... gonna cum baby... gonna CUM... OH YEAH... OH GAWD... TAKE IT IN THE ASS BABY..." he howled, his cock again spraying seed as her snug channel milked his balls dry.

Claire felt Jerry's spasms, her bottom coated by his hot seed. The convulsions inside her rear end pushed her over the top, then she felt Bill's semen begin to spurt inside her cunt and she knew they'd succeeded. "mmmm... ohyesssss... ohgawd... .FUCK ME... FILL ME... CUMMMINGGGG..." she squealed, her hips writhing wildly as the two cocks convulsed in her twin love caverns. Her motion ensured that both men were drained, then the three of them rolled as one to their sides, the two shafts remaining inside her for several minutes of recovery. Bill slipped free first, rolling to his back. Claire reached over to run her fingers through his chest hair. "Good for you sweetie?" she cooed. Bill grunted in response, his cock well and truly spent.

"Good job kids. The new record is TWELVE orgasms." she laughed, picking up the marker to tally the scores.

They all took showers, Bill with Claire and Jerry with Raina, before putting their clothes back on and picking up the mess. Then they opened another beer each and relaxed, laughing and recalling the highlights of the lusty evening together. Jerry thanked Raina for letting him 'do her ass', and Claire thanked everyone for 'doing her'. The topic of another party came up, and they all agreed to get together. Jerry and Claire headed back to his place, leaving Raina and Bill to contemplate what had just occurred.

"So.... how'd you like it?" Raina asked, reaching her leg over to rest it on Bill's thigh.

Bill rubbed her foot tenderly and smiled. "I don't know that I would want to do it every week; but it was certainly - uh - satisfying." he replied. "Lots of new stuff for you though babe, what about that?" he pursued.

"Mmm... well Jerry in my ass was... Jerry in my ass." she giggled. "But eating Claire's pussy was really... different... interesting... exciting..." she added. "I have to say I wouldn't mind trying... a sixty-nine... with Claire."

Bill's eyes lit up. "Wow... that would be hot!" he told her. "So.. maybe next month?" he suggested.

"Um... sure.. or something." Raina replied. "So how was Claire's... um... ass?" she asked.

He thought about that for a few moments. "It was different than... um... yours..." he replied.

"Really?" Raina giggled. "What does that mean?" she asked him.

"Um... well... yours is better... seems like you can use your muscles better" Bill told her. "Like you practice... or something."

Raina decided it was better to keep that secret to herself for the time being, and they went to bed with that thought hanging...

*** Ami and Michael Richards ***

Michele had called Ami the previous evening, asking if she would mind taking the session with Michael Richards, as she had an important meeting come up at the last minute. Ami got to the office at seven thirty to make certain she was ready, with Raina coming in at eight. Michael's appointment was at nine, so they had some time to chat after Ami got the therapy room set up and had her tool installed. The girls took a pot of tea out to the patio, along with some sweet rolls Raina picked up.

"So how are you and Barry doing?" Raina asked. "Still going hot and heavy?" she giggled.

Ami laughed and took a sip of tea. "Oh I don't know about that; but we're doing fine. He'll be out of town all week, so this coming weekend should be fun." she replied. "How are you and Bill doing?"

Raina grinned. "We did a... group thing... with his buddy Jerry and his new girlfriend." she laughed.

"Oh wow! That's cool, right?" Ami responded. "Jerry... that's the guy you did a threesome with last month isn't it?"

"Yeah, that's the guy!" Raina answered. "And his new girlfriend is a real hottie." she added.

"Tell me!" Ami encouraged. "Everything."

"Um... her name is Claire, and she's from... uh... Argentina I think." Raina began. "She's a little taller than me, a little curvier too, and beautiful." she added, giggling. "and tasty."

"You didn't!" Ami exclaimed.

Raina nodded her head, blushing a bit. "Yes... I did." she giggled again. "And I'd like to do it again.... at least with Claire." Raina told her. "She was yummy."

"You know... I've thought about that before... never had the opportunity I guess." Ami said, picking up a sweet roll. "So... have you done it before? I mean... another girl?"

Raina giggled. "No. Never even considered it really. This was... just a different situation I guess." she responded.

"So.. did she... you know..." Ami began.

"Uh... yeah... big time... pussy juice everywhere" Raina laughed. "She was so hot."

"Hmm... I guess stuff happens huh?" Ami giggled.

"Hey Ami... you think maybe you and Barry might..." Raina began.

"No no... at least not yet. We're still getting to know each other." Ami replied.

Raina giggled. "I guess I was going to ask that... anyway... I got to watch a DP... up close." she said. "I don't know if I'd want to try it; but Claire sure got off." she added.

"I didn't tell Michele; but was forced to do a DP when I was sixteen." Ami said. "I've never wanted to do it again; but now that I'm okay with... anal... I might actually consider it now." she added. "With the right two men, of course." she laughed.

"Well, Michael will be here shortly, we should get back in." Raina said, taking the empty plate and the tea pot.

Ami watched her, Raina's lush round tush jiggling beneath the cotton shorts. Now maybe some time with her... just us two girls... she thought, picking up the tea cups and heading inside. She heard Michael's car turn onto the gravel just before the patio door swung closed. "He's here." she told Raina. "I'm going to do a quick check in the therapy room." she added, setting the cups on the desk and heading into the room. Everything checked out and she emerged just as Michael Richards enterred the front door. "Good morning Mister Richards. I'm Ami Park." she said, flashing him a smile as she extended her hand.

Michael shook her hand, pulling her close for a small hug. "Yes Ami, and it is a delight to meet you. Please... call me Michael." he said, trying not to stare at the front of her form-fitting shirt.

"You can go ahead any time Michael." Ami said, waving toward the therapy room. "Go ahead and shower if you would please, and I'll be in when you're ready." she added.

Michael went into the room and closed the door, stripping quickly before taking his shower, careful to clean his genitals thoroughly. If she is half as good at this as Michele is, today will be another good session... he thought, rinsing himself and drying off before he climbed under the sheet. Minutes later the door opened, then closed, and he felt her fingers tracing the back of his leg, stopping to give his butt cheek a squeeze before continuing to his back.

"Well Michael, I spoke with Michele regarding your case and thought perhaps we could chat a little while I get started with the massage. Is that okay?" Ami suggested, her hands pushing at his frame to detect his overall condition.

"Uh... yeah, sure Ami." Michael replied.

"Okay good, well I would like to know how you think things are going here, and maybe what changes you would make to better help you with your therapy." Ami said.

"Oh goodness." Michael said. "I'm not sure I am qualified to.. make suggestions about this kind of thing."

"That's alright, I guess what I'm asking for is inputs on what you would like me to do during today's session - perhaps things that you haven't had in past session." Ami suggested. "It's okay if you can't think of anything, I'm sure we'll be just fine." She was hoping for inputs on the therapy they could use to refine their process or techniques; but perhaps that was best left to clients who were further along. Not a problem. I'll just see where we are with a 'standard' regime and go from there. she concluded, her fingers finding areas for focus as she began kneading his back and shoulders. "Mmm... a bit tight up here today Michael." Ami said, working his shoulder.

"Oh... been doing some work around a friend's place." Michael replied. "Ohmmmm.."

Ami spent extra time on the area, massaging the muscles with slow pulls of her strong fingers until she sensed no more tension. His lower back was particularly tight, and she worked hard to relieve the stress in the area, making sure to move his hips around in the process. She felt - but didn't hear - his low, gutteral moans as her hands found the cheeks of his ass and she began working the fleshy globes. She let her fingertips graze over his anus; but didn't focus there, instead letting those fingers slide down beyond his rear opening to his testicles. Again, the low moans escaped. Let's just check... then she went further and gently stroked a finger along the partially-erect shaft of his penis. "Mmm... I like what I'm feeling Michael. Just relax..." she said softly, continuing the massage down his thighs and calves to his feet. "Okay Michael... let's turn over now..." she told him, holding the sheet up out of the way. His organ remained in its partially-turgid state - a good sign.

Michael could tell the difference between Michele's massage technique and Ami's; but wouldn't want to choose between them. One thing that seemed a little different was the sensuality factor. Ami's fingers seemed to infuse his body with a bit of heat, no matter which muscle she was working on - and it felt wonderful. "ohhhh... Ami.... feels so nice..." he moaned as her hands kneaded his neck and shoulders. His eyes fluttered open and he found himself staring at the front of her shirt just inches away. Damn I'll bet those perky little titties feel good.. he thought, noticing the erect nipples and the slight jiggle as she worked his neck. He licked his dry lips... and felt a twitch from his cock...

Ami glanced down at the tent forming in the sheet over his loins and smiled to herself. It's working... she thought, remaining focussed as her fingers kneaded the muscles of his arms on their way to his belly. She knew from her training that the belly was a sensitive region, not normally included in a 'therapeutic' massage as the internal organs in the area did not respond well to pressure. In this case the 'massage' was focussed on stimulation of the genitals rather than easing muscle stress. She picked the sheet up and laid it back to expose Michael's now nearly fully-erect penis as her fingers continued to work along his belly. "Mmmm... he's liking this..." she said softly, blowing her warm breath over his organ as her fingers gently fondled his balls. His cock twitched and Ami giggled. "Don't worry... I'll be back in just a minute.." she cooed, lapping the length of his shaft with her tongue before carefully setting the sheet back over his loins to continue the massage.

Michael could tell his dick was responding; but didn't know just how well until Ami ran her tongue up the shaft. "ohhhhgawd... so nice..." he moaned, ecstatic that her touch had succeeded so thoroughly. In his previous sessions it had taken oral stimulation and more to get him hard. This is real progress...

Ami made quick work of his legs and feet, arriving back at his loins with the 'tent' still standing tall. She wrapped her fingers around his dick through the sheet, then wrapped her lips around the head. "Mmmm... I think maybe we don't even need the oral technique this time... what do you think Michael?" she asked him as she lifted the sheet from his body.

"Ohhh... just... whatever you think..." Michael stammered.

She took his organ deep into her throat, working her lips around the base as one hand palmed his testicles. Then Ami suckled her way up the shaft, her fingers wrapping around it until his glans popped free of her sucking mouth. She reached back to pull out her prep tool, then picked up the bottle of lube and flipped open the nozzle to deposit plenty of the viscous liquid on his crown. Her fingers spread the lube up and down his length with slow, gentle strokes as she climbed up to straddle his loins. "Ready Michael?" she asked, positioning his head at the entrance to her bottom.

"y-yessss...." Michael hissed, his hips writhing in anticipation. "ohhhhAHHHHmmmm.." he groaned as his bulbous head popped past her sphincter and into the silky chute of her behind. "ohhhbaby...." he grunted as her hands rested on his chest.

"Okay now Michael.... relax for me sweetie... let all that stress go..." Ami whispered, easing her rectal sheath down his penile shaft until her cheeks rested on his hips. "There we go... Easy does it..." she said, her hips rising and falling as slowly as she could control them, her anal chute caressing his organ as nothing else can. A dozen strokes and she felt the first twitch, stopping her motion in mid-stroke "Relax Michael... no worries... no stress... let all of that go..." she whispered in his ear. She gave him a minute, then eased her asshole down to his root again. "That's nice... just a squeeze..." she said, clenching her outer ring around the base of his member. "Now let's give him a massage..." she cooed, relaxing her sphincter and beginning a thorough kneading of his organ by her rectal muscle network, rippling along his meat as her hips remained still.

He'd never felt anything like THIS before. The velvety walls of Ami's butthole were massaging his dick! "Ohhhhfuck... that is so damn nice..." he groaned, his hands unable to remain at his sides. Her shirt was loose enough that when he brought his hands up the shirt came with them, guiding his fingers straight to her firm boobs. "ohhhhdamn... sorry Ami..." he said hoarsely, moving his hands - but not before fondling her perfect titties. She said nothing and did not move away, and his hands ended up on her lithe hips where they remained for the duration of the session. Her skin was like molten silk, so smooth and hot beneath his trembling fingers. And this massage... oh gawd...

Ami giggled as his fingers found her breasts. What's the harm? she thought, letting him squeeze her firm boobs for a moment as she continued to work his cock in her ass. "Hey.... that's okay Michael... just don't get to frisky... remember, this is therapy..." she chuckled to herself. Another twitch and she relaxed her rear, giving him a minute to relax. She gently eased her chute up until just the head remained inside her, then gave his shaft a squeeze with her well-trained anal ring. This time it was a full-on spasm from his organ, and Ami relaxed her sphincter and lowered her hips to take his shaft up her butthole to the hilt. His cock spasmed again, then he groaned and his fingers gripped her hips. "Here we go Michael... let me have it... give it all to me sweetie..." she whispered, convulsing all of the muscles in her rectal channel as his semen spurted deep into her bowels. "that's it Michael... that's it... reeeeleeeassse she told him. She let him lift and lower her hips a half dozen times as he ejaculated into her asshole, her hands on his chest for control. His spasms subsided, the twitches stopped coming, and she felt his cock shrinking inside her rear. The slippery organ finally slipped free of her hole and she leaned down to give him a soft kiss on the cheek. "That was really nice Michael." she told him, easing her body off of the table. She wiped his genitals, then herself before pulling on her shorts and retrieving her tool. "No rush Michael. You just relax now... Let your body recover and I'll be outside whenever you're ready." Ami told him, quietly leaving the rom and closing the door behind her.

Raina glanced at the clock, giving Ami a thumbs up and a smile. "Perfect!" she said, referring to the time. "How'd it go?"

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers