Happy Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

***

Blair's eyes fluttered open and focused on the smiling faces of Mei and Michelle, their tunics were gone and they were naked.

"Welcome back, Blair," Michelle said. "Did you enjoy our massage?"

Blair was at a loss for words, finally blurting out "That was incredible."

"There's more if you're interested," Mai said mischievously, a twinkle in her eye.

Blair could only nod. What are they going to do to me now?

The women helped her from the table and led her to the chaise lounge where she lay back, shivering in anticipation. Mei gently spread Blairs' legs apart and lay on her stomach between them, her warm breath on the pussy before her causing her client to moan with desire.

Her tongue darted out, licking a wet swipe from Blair's' puckered hole to her throbbing clit. She lapped delicately at the labial lips, and then dipped into the juicy folds and wiggled it around.

Michelle knelt on a pillow beside Blair and they shared a tongue swirling kiss. Then her mouth moved to her clients' pink, puffy nipples, sucking each in turn, kneading the firm mounds with oily hands. She nipped at the stiffening tips and licked the surrounding aureoles as Blair's' hips rose to meet Mei's probing tongue.

Blairs' moans became a continuous wail as Mei slid, one, then two fingers in her pussy as she sucked her clit into her mouth and lashed it with her tongue. Michelle continued nursing on and manipulating Blairs' nipples and breasts until the woman was shaking with lust.

"Pleeease, eat me, suck me, make me cum, I need to cum!" She moaned and Mei intensified her sucks and licks, fingers thrusting and wriggling in Blair's sopping pussy.

When her orgasm hit, Blair thrashed and cried out in ecstasy; Mei allowing her to catch her breath, then inducing yet another and another until Blair fell back limp and gasping. Michelle brought her a glass of wine and the three relaxed together until Mei said "Are you ready for the finale'?"

Blair nodded, dizzy with wine and lust, her body tingling, said "God yes, I want it all."

Michelle smiled, went to the table, opened a drawer, withdrew a leather harness and buckled it around her hips. When she turned and faced Blair, a lifelike phallus bobbed from her crotch. It was long, pink and thick, with a shaped head like a real cock. She coated it with lube until it shone, then walked seductively to the chaise, the dildo swaying gently.

Blair's eyes sparkled as she slid down to lie on the lounge, spreading her legs and raising her hips, pussy wet with anticipation. Michelle knelt between her legs and Mei brought a pillow to place under Blair's ass. Michelle slowly eased the plastic shaft into Blair's pussy, loving her cries as she was stretched and filled until it was all the way in. She began a slow, rocking rhythm of thrusts and withdrawals, feeling her own clit stimulated by the ridged pad on the harness.

Mei watched the erotic tableau before her, fingering her pussy, then climbed on the chaise, straddled Blair's head and lowered her dripping pussy to the woman's waiting mouth. Blair ate Mei's pussy like a mad woman; the fucking Michelle was giving her driving her wild. Mei howled and ground her wet slit on Blair's face, wanting her marvelous tongue even deeper inside her. Blair wet a finger in pussy juice, probed at Mei's puckered asshole, slid it in to the palm and wiggled it around.

The room echoed with grunts, slaps, moans and squeals as they drove each other to a spine shattering orgasm in a frenzy of lust. Michelle leaned over Blair, pumping hard into her sopping pussy and her lips met Mei's in a passionate kiss.

Mei got off, shuddering and moaning; she loosed a flood of her juices into Blair's eager mouth. Blair was being smothered, drowned, brutally fucked and enjoying every second of it.

Michelle gritted her teeth as she pounded Blair's pussy. The ridged pad on the strap-on harness scrubbed her engorged clit with each thrust, leaving her teetering on the edge of a back arching orgasm, but not wanting to cum unless her lover did first.

Blair's body went rigid, her orgasm sizzling along every nerve, her scream of release muffled by Mei's gushing pussy. Michelle allowed herself to cum at last, body jerking, mouth agape in guttural, prolonged moan of pleasure.

The women collapsed together in a sweaty tangle of exhausted bodies, not moving for several minutes. Mei walked to the sideboard on wobbly legs and brought them all a glass of wine. When they had recovered sufficiently, they showered together, playing and giggling like school girls under the warm sprays.

As they were drying each other with warm, fluffy towels, Michelle said "Will you be okay to drive, Blair? We can have our limo take you home and have your car delivered."

"I think I'll be fine," Blair replied with a tired smile. "That was some of the best sex I've ever had. You two are marvelous lovers."

"We also make house calls," Mei said. "Either one or both of us; call anytime." After they were dressed, the women accompanied Blair to her car and stood waving as she drove away.

***

When Blair arrived at the firm on Monday, no one said a word, they just stared. She strutted past them down to her office, sat in her high-backed office chair, sipped her latte' and awaited the fateful summons she knew was coming.

Sure enough, Old Needlenose appeared at the door saying with great relish "Mister Cheatham wishes to see you in his office, Ms. MacPherson".

He sent the head goon to fetch me, nice touch.

"Thanks, Needle...I mean Angela," Blair replied with a grin, brushing past her and striding down the hall, feeling the woman's beady eyes burning into her back.

I hope she pops a blood vessel, the old bitch. What the hell, I'm gone anyway.

She knocked at the oak door, heard a faint "Come in," twisted the brass knob and entered the sanctum. The room was dark and suffused with musty odors. Mr. Chetham was seated at his massive oak desk, a clutter of papers and law books before him. Blair said "You wanted to see me, Mr. Cheatham?"

"Yes indeed," was the reply, "Take a seat, Ms. MacPherson."

Blair settled herself in one of the oak chairs in front of the desk, spine erect, legs demurely crossed.

Mr. Cheatham shuffled papers for a moment, then said "I was quite surprised at your actions toward me on Friday, Ms. MacPherson, quite surprised."

"I'm sorry I struck you sir," she replied, "But I'm not accustomed to being touched in such a fashion."

"Quite so, quite so, I have been known to take liberties with the female staff from time to time. I've never had a reaction like that before, but enough about that. When you leave here, I want you to get some of the boys in the copy room to help you clean out your office immediately."

Oh crap, that's the ball game, unemployment here I come.

"You'll be moving into the east corner office. If the furniture isn't satisfactory, you can order what you like."

Blair's jaw dropped. "Did you say I'm moving to the east corner office? That's Mr. Perkins' office."

"Not any longer, he's retiring at the end of the month. He'll be on vacation until then, doing a little fly fishing I believe. I'm promoting you to senior associate counsel effective today, Ms. MacPherson, congratulations."

Blair was speechless.

"I've had my eye on you for some time," Cheatham continued. "You're efficient, a hard worker, deal with difficult clients effectively and have spirit. I like that in a woman. No one has ever stood up to me before as you did and you're right, I was out of line. I apologize."

Blair found her voice "I apologize as well, sir. I thank you for offering me this opportunity. I'll do the firm proud."

"I know that you will, Ms. MacPherson. May I call you Blair?"

"I would like that, sir," Blair said with a grin.

"When you're in this office, I'm Harold," was the reply. "Now off with you and get moved into your new office."

Blair stood outside Cheatham's office, her mind whirling. Missy approached her saying 'Are you alright Ms. MacPherson, you look pale."

"I'm fine Missy. Could you do me a favor and ask the men who aren't busy in the copy room to report to my office ASAP and bring some cartons. Oh, and come along with them, I have something to discuss with you."

"Right away, Ms MacPherson," Missy replied and she hurried down the hall.

Blair walked back to her soon to be vacant office shaking her head at what had transpired. It was a happy ending last Friday and another one today. I'm one lucky gal.

***

"There's a lady on line two, Ms MacPherson," Missy said. "She didn't give her name, but she said you'd know her."

"Thanks, Missy, I'll take it." Blair hesitated for a moment before pressing the button, she was very busy and in no mood for callers playing guessing games. Six months had passed since her promotion and she had inherited several cases from Perkins after his retirement. Added to her own case load, she had little time to relax. Appointing Missy as her personal assistant was a good move, as the young woman was bright, efficient, eager to learn and kept the mountain of paperwork flowing.

Blair clicked on the line, "Blair MacPherson, how may I help you?"

"Blair. Is that you?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Blair, it's Gina."

"Gina! How did you find me? Where are you?"

"Through the Alumni Association, I'm here in town. I'd love to see you, Blair, it's been so long."

"I'd love to see you too. Where are you staying?"

"The Hotel Claremont, Room 425, we could have dinner and talk."

"I have a few things to do here and then I'll be over. Where have you been all these years?"

"In Europe and the Pacific Rim, I'll tell you all about it when you get here."

"I'll be there by six."

"Wonderful. Bye Blair."

"Bye Gina."

***

Blair knocked on the door of Room 425. She was excited and nervous at the same time. Then the door swung open and Gina was standing there, wearing a brightly colored kimono and smiling. In Blair's eyes, she hadn't aged a day.

Then they were in each other's arms, hugging, kissing and both talking at once. Gina pulled her inside and shut the door. She led Blair to a couch where they continued hugging and kissing. They finally separated and stared at one another, holding hands.

"I've missed you," Blair said, a catch in her voice.

"I've missed you too," Gina replied, squeezing Blair's hand.

"Where have you been all these years?" Blair asked.

"When I received my Doctorate in Information Technology, I was recruited by Nordwind Elektronik Systemes in Cologne, Germany. I became one of their troubleshooters and traveled through Europe and Asia. When they decided to open a branch here in America, I was offered a Vice Presidency to develop it. Once I was settled in, I began searching for you."

"I'm so happy you found me, Gina," Blair said softly.

"So am I," Gina replied. She stood up, offering her hand to Blair. "Come with me, my love, we have a lot to catch up on."

They walked to the bed, Gina shrugging the kimono from her shoulders. She lay back against the headboard, her naked body a symphony of curves and olive toned flesh, smiling at Blair, her eyes hooded with desire.

Blair began to slowly undress, body suffused with heat and lust, teasingly revealing her toned body to her lover who moaned appreciatively, her hand busy between her legs. Blair slipped out of her high heels, then turned her back and rolled her thigh high stockings down and off, presenting her pussy and ass to the eagerly masturbating Gina.

Naked, she crawled into bed and they embraced, the contact of their warm skins making them gasp. At first they cuddled, exchanging open mouthed kisses, grinding their bodies together, their passions growing to a fever pitch. Then Blair began kissing Gina's neck, then her shoulder, sucking on one stiff nipple, then the other as the raven haired beauty shuddered and moaned.

Blair kissed her way down Gina's flat stomach, licking playfully at her navel, and then proceeding on over the trimmed strip of pubic hair to her lover's wet pussy. She nibbled and licked on the engorged labial lips, tongue swirling between them, tasting the flowing juices.

"Ohhh, I've dreamed of this for so long," Gina moaned, tangling her fingers in her lover's flaming red hair, "God, I love your tongue." Blair fastened her mouth on the dripping slit before her and began to suck and lick as far as her tongue could reach.

Gina's hips rose, grinding her pussy against Blair's ravening mouth, moans rising from deep in her throat as she felt an orgasm building, building, her body trembling as the sensations overwhelmed her until she could take no more.

"Yeeeee..." she howled, pulling her lover's face against her crotch, releasing a torrent of warm ejaculate into Blair's mouth. She gulped and swallowed eagerly, coaxing another orgasm from Gina, her mouth overflowing and face sticky, until her lover slumped to the bed, panting and whimpering. She crawled up and they kissed, Gina tasting herself on Blair's lips and in her mouth. They snuggled again until Gina's breathing returned to normal. Then she gently rolled Blair on her back and began sucking her nipples.

Blair spread her legs as Gina worked her way down her body, shaking with lust until she felt warm breath on her sopping pussy. An explosive sigh burst from her lips as Gina's velvet tongue caressed her throbbing clit and burrowed deep in the pink folds beneath. "Oh God, my pussy's so hungry for you," Blair moaned as her lover greedily ate her out, her hands gripping Blair's ass cheeks, holding her steady against her mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh," Blair moaned as Gina took her close to orgasm and kept her there, licking and sucking until Blair thought she would go mad, then with a wavering scream she exploded in orgasm, a wave of warm cum filling Gina's mouth and splattering her face. Blair came again and again as her lover continued to lick her, finally slumping back, crying with relief and happiness.

Gina took her in her arms, licking at the tears, saying "I love you" over and over until Blair relaxed. "That was better than I ever dreamed," Blair said happily, hugging Gina. "I won't leave you again, my darling." was the reply. "We were meant to be together forever."

All their longing and sadness was washed away in a continual tide of lovemaking that lasted until the first rays of sunlight gleamed around the drawn curtains of the room. They had licked, sucked and fingered each other into back arching orgasms until they could not cum any more, finally falling asleep in a haze of contentment, bodies entwined. They were together once more, this time never to part, their dreams fulfilled and their lives now completed by each other. This was, indeed, the happiest ending of all.

End.

TE999
TE999
643 Followers
12