Happy Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myr felt Ren's wetness suddenly grow and her body shudder in sympathy as, beyond the door, Kerry shook and screamed with orgasm. Myr started to feel a warmth spread out from between her own legs, and her skin tingled beneath the many layers of the dress.

Kerry's legs - which had lifted higher and higher as she came - now dropped exhaustedly. Harvey withdrew, stepped back and stood aside as Kerry got to her feet and finally discarded the shoes. She was lithe, slender, naked. Her bronzed skin was sheened with sweat, her long blonde hair stuck in damp curls against her shoulders. Her breasts were high and firm, nipples hard.

Ren whimpered at the sight, and her legs started to give. Her trousers had slipped halfway down her thighs, only kept there by her wide open legs. Her knees were bending more and more, and Myr found she was effectively holding the other woman up by her pussy. She reached her other hand quickly down beneath Ren, down the back of her underwear, sliding her palm over the woman's smooth, round bottom, gripping and squeezing and taking a little more of her weight. With some concentration, she managed to support Ren's weight while also slipping the end of one circling finger into her vagina, eliciting a deep moan.

Inside the room, the pair were swapping places. Harvey, now also naked, was sitting on the crates. His face was tanned and handsomely defined beneath a disarrayed tousle of thick, dark hair. His tight, hairless chest looked like it had been carved out of wood. As he lay back his cock - quiveringly hard - pointed up at the ceiling like a rising gate-pole. It wasn't overly long but it was quite thick - the proportions Myr preferred when Fucking Massive wasn't on the menu.

Kerry swung one long leg up and jumped onto him, her tanned thighs surrounding his, her firm, perky arse poised over his cock. She sank herself onto him, gasping as his penis entered and filled her. Harvey grunted as she starting bouncing furiously up and down. His large hands reached around Kerry's waist and grabbed her buttocks, pulling her down onto him harder and harder with each thrust.

Ren's pussy was gushing over Myr's fingers now. She had seemed on the edge of orgasm for over a minute, but now the sight of Kerry's slim bottom riding up and down on Harvey's dick tipped her over. She shuddered and shook in Myr's arms as she came, moaning so loudly that Myr was sure the couple having sex only a few metres away would hear but, locked into their own pleasure, they did not.

It was then, just as Ren was cumming on her fingers, that Myr felt an arm slide around her own waist, and someone draw close behind her. She turned her head, oddly unstartled, and saw that it was Joe - the barboy she had briefly flirted with at the start of the evening, before the curvaceous Ren had caught her attention.

Ren sank slowly to her knees, panting, slipping away from Myr's intimate embrace. Myr brought one finger to her lips and licked it slowly. It had been an unconscious gesture, almost instinctive, but Joe seemed spellbound by it. She laughed and put the finger to his lips.

"How long have you been watching?" she asked quietly, as he licked her pussy-wet finger.

"A while," he said, collecting himself and pulling her closer. She felt his erection dig into her bottom, and twisted slightly so that it nestled between her cheeks. Another fat one, but the feel of it.

She smiled.

"Then it was perfectly rude of you not to join in earlier," she chided softly.

"Better late than never," said Joe, putting both arms around her and starting to thrust his hips so that his cock slid up and down between her slender buttocks.

Ren turned to face them, still on her knees. She didn't seem surprised to see Joe standing there, and Myr wondered whether something like this had happened before. The curiosity vanished as the feel of Joe's cock, swelling and throbbing as he rubbed it against her behind, pushed her arousal to the point where thought became difficult.

Ren shuffled forward on her knees, bringing her face into Myr's multiply-skirted crotch. Myr closed her eyes and moaned a little, wrapping herself up in the experience of being pressed between the two of them - Joe's cock rubbing against her arse, Ren's face between her legs. She felt overdressed for the occasion, and tried unsuccessfully to pull her dress up. Ren gently pushed her hands away, and reached down for the hem herself. She lifted the many layers of fabric upwards, ducked underneath and let them fall over her so that she was merely a large bulge in the front of Myr's dress, like some monstrous erection.

Myr felt a wet mouth kiss its way gently up the inside of her thighs, and parted her legs obligingly. Joe began to thrust harder against her. The trail of kisses passed her stocking tops, now touching naked skin, and then a long tongue slipped around the edge of her underwear to delicately caress her labia. Myr moaned again, louder, and put her hands behind Ren's head to pull her closer in.

Joe suddenly pulled away, and Myr sensed him drop to his knees behind her. Her dress was lifted again, and she felt more kisses move up the back of her legs and over her bottom. Ren's mouth continued to pleasure her through and around her underwear, then she too drew back a little. She felt each of them put a hand to the waist of her knickers and pull them slowly down. She brought her legs together so that they dropped to her ankles, and stepped out of them. She opened her legs again, and felt the thrill of exposing her most intimate parts to both Joe and Ren beneath the dress, as they moved in.

Powerful hands gripped her buttocks and parted them. Faces pressed against her from in front and behind. Soft, hot lips closed around her clit and a tongue began to circle her anus. Myr almost screamed now, and finally Kerry heard. She turned her head to look through the crack in the door, still bouncing on Harvey's dick, and gave Myr a smile and a wink. Myr grinned back, then closed her eyes and gasped as two tongues entered her at once.

"Oh fuck!" she said, her whole body tingling and quivering as Joe and Ren both fucked her with their mouths.

Joe pulled away, planting one final kiss on each of her bum cheeks, and then stood up, lifting her dress again. She heard him unzip his trousers, and moments later felt his thick, hard cock slide between her buttocks and press wetly against her arsehole.

Straight for the back door,she thought.Cheeky fucker. Still...

Ren withdrew her tongue, then licked slowly up from Myr's dripping vagina to her clitoris. Myr turned her head round as far as she could.

"Fuck me," she whispered to Joe. "Fuck me up the arse."

Without a word, Joe pressed harder against her. Her anus tightened, resisting at first, but she forced herself to relax despite the frantic licking her pussy was receiving. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as he slipped into her.Myhe was a big boy! He pushed harder, his cock inching its way slowly up her bum. He pulled out a little, then thrust in again, slowly building up a rhythm as he fucked her, penetrating deeper with each stroke.

Myr grunted and groaned as Joe's cock slid in and out of her arse and Ren's tongue flicked in a tight circle around her clit. Then a noise made her open her eyes. The sliding door was wide open, and Kerry was standing there naked. She walked up to stand right in front of Myr, leaned over Ren's hidden shape beneath the dress, and kissed her fully and passionately on the lips. Their tongues danced, eyes closed.

Myr moaned into Kerry's mouth as she felt a slender finger gently enter her pussy. Joe grabbed her hips and thrust harder, deeper, into her arse. Ren put a second finger inside her and began sliding them slowly in and out, her tongue still caressing Myr's clit. Triply-penetrated and multiply pleasured, she felt an orgasm building inside her, like a warm wave building throughout her body, ready to break and crash.

Kerry suddenly drew back and gasped. Myr opened her eyes and saw that Harvey had positioned himself right behind Kerry, clearly just now entering her. She wondered briefly which way he was taking her. It was easy enough to find out. She reached her left hand down between Kerry's naked legs, feeling the woman buck and jerk as Harvey fucked her. Her questing fingers found a smoothly-shaven and entirely unobstructed pussy. She was dripping wet, and Myr slid two fingers easily into her. Harvey's large balls slapped against the back of her hand as he relentlessly sodomised Kerry. Myr brought her mouth to Kerry's again. Their tongues touched and danced once more.

Five people,thought Myr dizzily. Only two fewer than the most people she'd had sex with at one time. Practically an orgy. She hoped Ren, still kneeling beneath her dress licking her and fingering her, was playing with herself as well. It would be a shame for her to be the only one not being pleasured. How amazing it would be if they all came at once...

Myr's orgasm took her by surprise - creeping up on her all of a sudden and banishing all these thoughts. Her whole body shook, she jerked away from Kerry as a strangled cry came from her lips. The intensity of it overwhelmed her. For a few moments she was barely aware of anything except a blissful, electric warmth shooting through every part of her. Then, slowly, reality came back.

Her convulsions and contractions had clearly tipped Joe over the edge. She heard him cry out, and felt his cock pulse and spasm in her rear as he came inside her.

Well, that's two,she thought, standing there panting, dizzy and unsteady on her feet. She winced as Joe slipped out of her and fell heavily against the wall behind. Down beneath the dress, judging by the sounds, Ren was just reaching orgasm herself. She had stopped licking, her fingers still deep inside, barely moving, but Myr could feel the woman's hot breath on her pussy as she panted and moaned. It was an interesting feeling, standing over someone while they knelt masturbating.

Three,she thought dreamily, and then shivered all over, sweat turning cold on her skin.

It had been simplyweekssince she'd had an orgasm that good.

Kerry and Harvey were still at it, but she looked in some pain and soon pulled away from him.

"My bum's sore," said Kerry with a little laugh. "You're dick's too big."

Myr took a deep breath and shook herself. Now she had cum - and very hard, too - she needed what she always needed after an orgasm: she needed someone's pussy in her face. She gently gripped Kerry's chin with one hand, kissed her slowly and tenderly on the lips, then withdrew and stared deep into her eyes.

"Go in there and wait for me," she said, softly.

"Okay," Kerry whispered. She turned and walked through the sliding door. Myr gave her a playful slap across her bottom as she went, the tight buttocks barely rippling.

Ren extracted herself from beneath the dress, got to her feet and smiled breathlessly. Myr held her face and kissed her as she had Kerry, tasting her own pussy in the woman's mouth. She pulled back and held Ren's gaze with her wide, endlessly-blue eyes.

"You too," she said. Ren smiled wider, and followed Kerry.

Myr turned. Harvey and Joe were standing in the corridor looking awkward. Joe was just zipping his trousers closed. Harvey was naked, still rock-hard.

"Well boys," she said, with an almost professional air. "Thank you both for your respective contributions. Enjoy the show." She winked, turned, and walked into the room with a deliberate swing to her hips.

Ren was naked, just removing a white bra and letting it drop to the floor. Her huge breasts swung free of restraint, pendulous and hypnotic, nipples erect. She hopped up onto the stack of crates - which was covered with a thick blanket, Myr now noticed - and sat next to the equally nude Kerry. Both women stared at her expectantly.

She stopped right in front of them and smiled lasciviously, one eyebrow raised. She reached behind her back and quickly unlaced the corset. It loosened easily and fell away. She felt her chest expand and her breath come more deeply. The staggering cleavage the corset had given her dropped and widened like an invitation.

The dress - while being a many-layered, almost baroque extravagance - was easy to get out of. She pulled the zip open, sliding her hand down her spine to just that point where the graceful swell of her buttocks flowed into the gentle curves of her back, where a final buckle released her from the dress. It fell to the floor like a wave, gathering in a shadowy pool around her feet.

She stepped out of her shoes and stood before the two women wearing only her stockings - black fishnets supported by a lacy suspender belt.

Myr's body curved with an elegant balance of the femininely voluptuous and the athletically slender. She watched as the two women swept their eyes down her body, electric with an exhibitionist thrill as they took in her large, firm breasts - nipples stiffly pink against the pale swell - her toned stomach, slender hips and long smooth legs, slightly apart. Her pussy was waxed smooth except for a tiny dark tuft just above her clitoris - a marker, she sometimes joked, so that boys could find it. She could feel, too, the gazes of the two men behind her, probably taking in little more than the divine, rounded peach of her bottom.

She felt a warm trickle of semen slip out of her, between her cheeks and then down one thigh. Wellthatcertainly wasn't elegant, but you couldn't have everything, she supposed.

Ren and Kerry sat on the crates watching her, both naked with their legs wide apart. She let her gaze sweep slowly over these two very different bodies: Ren's curvaceous hips and huge, heavy breasts contrasting perfectly with Kerry's toned, slim frame. She wondered which of them to taste first.

Suddenly a hand touched her hip. She turned sharply. Joe was standing there, naked now. His body was nearly as toned as Harvey's - both gym-addicts, she suspected, as she eyed him appreciatively. He slowly stroked his thick, hard dick with one hand as he ran the other up Myr's body. She placed her hand on one impressively firm pec and pushed him away, shaking her head.

"No," she said with a sly smile. "You two are just spectators for this bit."

Her gaze shifted to the doorway, and the corridor beyond. She spotted something on the floor. She walked over and bent from the waist to retrieve it, keeping her legs straight and treating everyone to a view of the glistening pink lips beneath her parted cheeks. She might have wiggled a little.

She straightened, turned and walked up to Joe.

"Here," she said, handing him her damp black knickers, saturated with the scent of her most intimate parts. He took them wordlessly. She glanced at Harvey, who was slowly stroking his dick and staring at her tits. "I hope you'll be good boys, and share."

She turned back to Kerry and Ren, eager to get on with things, and found that they'd started without her. Their lips were locked together, mouths open, and each had a hand between the other's thighs, circling.

Well that just wasn'tfair.

She sighed and went over to them. She knelt between Ren's legs, gently pulled Kerry's hand away, and moved her face closer. She pushed Ren's legs up and apart, tipping her onto her back.

Ren's vagina opened to her like a pink flower, glistening wetly in the dim light. Myr swept her hands along the inside of Ren's thighs, gently teased her thumbs up her labia - feeling a thrill as the woman gave a long, deep moan - and then ran her fingers through the small patch of brown hair above. She moved her face down, closer, until she could feel the heat of Ren's pussy against her face and breathe in the musky, feminine scent of her arousal.

Myr extended her tongue and flicked it teasingly across Ren's tiny pink bud. The woman gasped and her body shook. Myr looked up and saw Kerry caressing one large breast while licking and sucking the nipple of the other. Myr smiled, and took Ren's clitoris into her mouth.

The taste was beautiful, exhilarating. Myr's hand dropped quickly between her own legs. She slipped two fingers inside her dripping pussy and began to finger-fuck herself, as she moaned with the thrill of licking up the delicious juices of Ren's hot, wet cunt.

"Oh fuck!" Ren exclaimed, shuddering all over. "Oh fuck... yes! Oh Myr! Lick me!"

Myr sucked and licked at the woman's pussy, feeling the overflowing wetness dribble down her chin. She brought her free hand up and slid two fingers into Ren's vagina, circling a thumb around her anus. Ren pushed against her, bucking and moaning as the thumb slipped inside.

She felt movement above, and drew her head back to see. Kerry was straddling Ren's face, facing away, just lowering her shaven pussy to meet Ren's probing tongue. Ren's hands came up and slid over the woman's buttocks, gripping them and pulling them apart. Myr stared up as Kerry's pussy and arse were exposed, open and inviting, and found herself wishing she had a third hand. She looked down again, watching her fingers slide quickly in and out of Ren's slick opening with a wet sound, then brought her mouth down once more.

"Oh god!" Ren all but screamed. "Oh fuck yes... I'm going... to cum! Ahhh!"

Myr got there first, feeling her cunt throb and pulse around her own fingers as she came, trying not to break the rhythm of pleasure she was giving Ren. It wasn't as intense as before - when it had been Ren's fingers inside her, Joe's cock filling her arse and Kerry's hot tongue in her mouth - but it went on for longer. Ren started to cum, almost gushing into her mouth, before her own orgasm was over.

Ren lay still, panting, and Myr gently withdrew her fingers and thumb. Now her attention turned to Kerry. Myr reached up to the slim hips now hovering motionless over Ren's face, and pulled Kerry firmly down towards her. Kerry shuffled backwards, dropped her long legs down to the floor and lay on her front, upper body pressing down on Ren's, bent over with her legs parted. Myr leaned forwards and began licking Kerry from behind, pressing her face between the woman's buttocks and sliding her tongue in and out of her pussy.

Myr had never found the right words to describe how a woman's pussy smelled or tasted. Certainly she could not have described the difference between Kerry's pussy and Ren's. It was a pheromone-soaked sweetness that electrified her senses, in Kerry's case mixed with just a hint of Harvey's spunk. Myr hadn't even noticed the man cum.

She relished the taste, lapped it up and swallowed great mouthfuls of the heavenly liquid as Kerry grew wetter and wetter. She reached her hands up, sliding them between the women's sweat-slicked bodies as they writhed against one another. One of Kerry's firm breasts neatly filled one hand, nipple hard against her palm, while the fingers of her other hand explored the voluptuous expanse of Ren's soft and pliant bust.

She felt Ren's hand move downward, her fingers finding Kerry's clit and circling quickly around it. Kerry came almost immediately, her moans muffled as she kissed Ren full on the mouth. Myr found it difficult to keep her tongue in place as Kerry bucked and thrashed in front of her, and once or twice her frantic licks slipped up to the woman's arse, flicking teasingly around her tight rear entrance, extending and enhancing her orgasm.

Finally spent, Kerry rolled off Ren and lay next to her, moaning softly, eyes closed.

Myr got to her feet and wiped her glistening mouth and cheeks with the back of one hand. She turned to see both Joe and Harvey masturbating slowly - almost solemnly - breathless, wide-eyed and flushed. Joe was using her knickers, sliding the dark, wet fabric over his thick penis.

You're supposed tosniffthem, you idiot,she thought.