Happy Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

"As ready as a fucking cum slut like mom will ever be," Luke said, standing as Ray removed his tongue from his ass and resuming masturbating in front of his mother, his hand flying up and down the shaft of his thick greasy pole with jackhammer speed as he complimented Carol on her fucking skills.

Carol managed a weak smile of thanks in Luke's direction, enjoying the extremely exciting sight of her youngest son masturbating as her eldest son extracted his cock from her tight greasy canal. Ray, too,, his ass-licking tongue now firmly back inside his mouth, was watching with unwavering eyes as Luke demonstrated his masturbatory prowess while Carol's cunt had been well and truly stretched to its utmost limits by Ryan's thick all-conquering rod and was dripping with a plentiful supply of pussy juice.

Ryan only needed to give a little tug on his cock before he emptied his big balls over Carol's ass. She grunted with happiness as the first blasts spewed out with quicksilver speed from Ryan's awesome cock, like water through a busted dam, and she felt the warm sticky incestuous flakes of jizz dumping themselves on her ass cheeks. Luke resumed masturbating directly in front of Carol's face, his pink delicious knobhead peeping in and out of his amazing foreskin every tenth of a second or so as he worked himself up into yet another frenzy of sexual excitement.

"Wow," I said to Ray, "looks like that youngest lad of yours is gonna cum up with some more cream. It's only a short while ago he shot his load in Ken's baby."

"Yeah," Sally managed to say inbetween grunts as she continued fucking her father with the Wayne Benton strap-on, "and don't forget I'm still waiting for Ryan to fuck me, too."

"Looks like you'll have to wait until he's finished seeing to Carol, sweetheart," Marion said, "but I'm sure your old dad'll be happy to oblige in the meantime."

"Yeah," said Ray, "and don't forget, too, that my asshole needs a good going over as well."

Ryan was still spurting thick wads of cream over Carol's ass as Luke, sure enough, threw back his head and moaned loudly as his second orgasm of the night approached.

"I'm gonna shoot, mom," he cried, tugging furiously on his cock.

"Yeah, let me have it, darling," Carol replied. By positioning her elbows on the arms of the sofa, she was able to reach round and grab Luke's bare bottom, luxuriating in the silky soft feel of her son's ass cheeks in her hands, as she pulled him in closer and opened her mouth to take as much of his sperm as she could.

Carol was absolutely delirious as, with Ryan's spunk on her bum, she thrilled to the sheer joy of Luke cumming his load over her face. Ray couldn't control himself, his happiness complete as he watched his horny handsome sons, both hung like horses, tossing themselves off over his wife, as he had watched them do countless times before.

As Luke drained his balls entirely of their contents, Ray shot an equally big load to rival those of his sons over my wife's face. Linda gagged and gasped as she took the lot, as Carol had done from Luke. Simultaneously, Sally pulled the strap-on out of Ken's ass as her father's grunts grew louder, signifying another massive explosion, and got into position on her knees as Ken turned round to face his darling girl.

"Ready for more, sweetheart?" Ken said, his voice scarcely above a whisper.

"Yeah, dad," Sally breathed huskily, her voice dripping with lust, "give me the lot."

A few moments after Ray came his load over Linda, Ken enjoyed his second cumming of the night, again spewing out load after load onto Sally's face and tits as he had done earlier in the evening. Sally was in her element as she took each spurt, enjoying the feel of the warm paternal jizz coating her body and swallowing as much of her father's cream as she could. Everyone applauded as Ken came down from the heights of his orgasm and rubbed his sated cock across his daughter's cum-smeared tits.

The sight of all that spunk flying about from the various men gathered in our lounge was too much for me and I pulled out of Marion's mouth as my balls felt like they were about to burst. One tug was all it took for me to daub a huge load over Ken's wife, Ken turning tired eyes to watch his spouse drinking another man's spunk. I still hadn't fucked anyone, nor had I been fucked, but it wasn't even midnight yet and we all knew that it wouldb't be that long before we got going again.

For the meantime, however, we fell back on the floor to get our breaths back, smiling and laughing and all of us about as happy as anyone is ever likely to be. Happy Families to the very last ...

8.

Sometime later. when we finally got round to drinking the coffee which the ladies had prepared ages ago for us, and the porn film with Wayne Benton and Brad Dexter had come to its conclusion, the telephone rang, startling us out of our respective reveries.

"Who on earth ...?" began Linda.

"Only one way to find out," I said, standing and going into the hall to answer it.

I looked in the mirror on the wall above the phone as I picked it up. My face was still drenched in sweat and very red-looking after so much sexual activity but I would see to that later as I watched my face break into a grin as a familiar voice came down the line to me.

"Hi, dad," said Christopher, "how you doing?"

"Fine, son," I replied, "it's good to hear you. You should have been with us tonight, we've had a great party and we showed one of the films you and Ian made."

"Oh, that's great. dad," Christopher said, "Ian's with me now. In fact, I hope you're all still feeling horny."

"You know us, son," I said, "once we've had a rest I'm sure we can all get going again."

"Good," said Christopher, "but don't start again until we get there."

"Get here?" I said, "but aren't you ..."

"Dad," Christopher interrupted, "Ian and I filmed a new movie this afternoon and we've got the weekend off. So, unless you don't want us, we'll be there in about half an hour or so."

I was stroking my cock which had hardened again of its own free will as Christopher was speaking. The thought of the lads being present for the rest of our gangbang weekend, and the prospect of a good hard fucking from my son, was irresistible. The evening might be wearing on but the party was nowhere near finished yet.

Indeed, through the door, I could hear the grunting and groaning starting again and, glancing into the lounge, saw that Ray was at last getting his wish granted as his son Luke poked his prick up his father's ass while Carol went down on her knees in front of Ryan and began giving her son his umpteenth blowjob of the night, every now and then letting his cock fall out of her mouth to treat his balls to the undoubted pleasures of her maternal tongue.

Sally, too, was getting well and truly fucked again by her father Ken while his wife Marion and my wife Linda were rolling around on the carpet enjoying a hot 69, their tongues lapping up each other's sodden pussies. There was just no stopping any of them, not a second of the day went by without everyone's thoughts geared to the wondrous world of kinky taboo sex. And thank fuck for that!

"Don't want you?" I scoffed, speaking again to Christopher on the phone. "The pair of you, get in the car and get your cocks and asses down here now."

"We're on our way, dad," said Christopher, "see you later."

"Sure will be good having you two porn stars home again," I said quickly, before Christopher could break the call.

"That's right, dad," Christopher said, "we're coming home."

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers