Happy Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Night at the movie theatre.
1.2k words
4.16
247.5k
50
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
355 Followers

Tiffany Carol Williams hiked up her miniskirt, pulled down her panties and climbed into her bosses lap. Her talented, thick lipped mouth already had his thick cock ready for her. With a casual ease she dropped down onto it, impaling her teenaged cunt onto his wand of flesh.

"Oh Tiffany!" Hissed Mr Jacobson, the balding, thickset man who ran the movie theatre where she worked four nights a week. "We're going to have to stop this you know. People will start talking!"

Tiffany giggled. He said the same thing each night right as she fucked him. Then the next time she showed up he forgot. Normally sometime in between when she unveiled her weighty little tits and when she was sucking his cock down her throat. "Yeah, right, sir." She popped her gum in his face.

"No, really, Tiffany." He grabbed her by the hips and stopped her movement. "This is the last time I'm going to fuck you. My wife is getting suspicious. I never have a full load for her any more. Shit, after you're done with me I can't even raise my rod most nights. We have to stop it. I have to think about my family, my kids..."

Tiffany pursed her lips. "Heck, Mr Jacobson, they're not kids any more. Jemma is in my class at school and Tad goes to university, right?

"Yeah, they're... they're eighteen and nineteen." Hissed Big J as she began to rock backwards and forwards in his grip, defying his wishes.

She winked down at him. "I know for a fact that Jemma is sleeping around, and Tad is no virgin."

"W-what?" He asked. His mind was mighty distracted by her tight cunt spasming around his meat.

The teenager began ticking off boyfriends on her hand. It was just as though she was sitting at the dinner table rather than fucking him. "Jemma has slept with John Micheals, Andy Strathmore, Dave Finch, Kevin Dareson... oh, and you know John Jerrison, the guy who works at the bank?"

"Yes?"

"Him."

"Him!?" Mr Jacobson's eyes opened wide. His mind was racing, thinking of his daughter sleeping with all of those guys. He must admit he was surprised. He always had her down as a quiet, bookish one, with her dark hair and thick rimmed glasses. She was sleeping with at least five guys... that was a real shock. Not that the father had been exactly ignorant of his daughter's charms. She was tall, and had great long legs and a tight ass that she liked to show off in summer skirts and shorts. His cock lurched as he thought about those long legs opening up wide and the slim, good looking bank teller John dropping down to give her forty of the best.

Tiffany raised a delicate blond eyebrow. "What was that about?"

"What about?"

"That lurch. Your cock just got about twice as big in my pussy!"

"Nothing at all."

She giggled. "Nothing? You're joking right? I've never known you to get that hard, not since the first time. You've always been rather casual about fucking me. Especially recently."

"It's none of your business then."

"Here I am fucking you and it's none of my business? Maybe I SHOULD just climb off and quit my job here."

Mr Jacobson gulped. He was not sure that he wanted to lose her. After all, he wanted to stop fucking but at the same time he wanted her around so he could at least look. He was not sure he was ready to go cold turkey.

"Okay, I was... I was thinking about..." He blushed deep red.

"You were thinking about your sexy young daughter, right?" Hissed Tiffany. "God, that's hot!" Her pussy gushed around him, and he could feel her slippery juices dribbling over his big balls. Tiffany threw back her head and began to ride him like a prized stallion. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rocked herself forwards and backwards. "You were thinking about fucking her weren't you, Mr Jacobson? You should try it. I bet she would! She's got such a hot little cunt and... oh..."

"You mean to say you've been fucking her too?" Big J laughed in shock.

"Well... yeah. She does girls too. We all do. It's.. safe. No pregnancy worries!"

"You dirty bitch!" He yelled. "Now get up on my desk."

Obeying his order Tiffany got up on his desk, her knees braced apart. Her little ass was poised in the air. Big J pulled her cheeks apart and spat on her asshole, before pushing his tongue against it and wetting it up. The teen shivered under the careful probing of his oral digit. Her ass was one of the most sensitive parts of her body. When he had it nice and wet Mr Jacobson stood up and, without any ceremony, introduced the head of his dick into the clinging tightness of the teenager's rectum. They had done this once before, the previous week, and Tiffany had not been able to sit down for a day. Which was fine because she had enjoyed it so much. He slapped her hard little globes and grabbed her hips. With a slow, steady push he buried his cock up into the tight bowels of the teen until his balls were resting on her cunt lips. Tiffany let out a long, slow breath as he did so. Her eyes were watering, partly from pleasure and partly pain. Mr J was one of the biggest of her lovers and certainly the hugest cock she had ever had up that bit of her! In her tradition she popped a bubble and looked over her shoulder, wiggling her bottom around his thick dick. "Okay then. Are you just going to stand there or are you going to screw my little bottom?"

"Ugh!" Called out J, and then he began to drill his cock into her with regular, powerful strokes. He worked out regularly and his body was muscular so Tiffany knew the force he was able to put into a screwing. She loved his muscles. That was one of the reasons she had started to fuck him in the first place. "Oooooh.... fuck me fuck me fuck my ass!" She cried out. Then, having an idea, she added. "Is it nice, dad? Do you like my taut little ass?"

Big J's eyes opened wide and he gave her a shocked look, but sure enough she felt his dick harden even more in her sore little butthole. "Yes, dad, come on dad, don't stop, dad... fuck my asshole! Ooooh daddy!" Cried out Tiffany, raking the desk and knocking papers all over the floor.

He obliged quickly, willingly, turned on by all the dirty words spewing from the mouth of this sexy young teen. He could almost imagine that she was his daughter. The two were chalk and cheese but his sex addled brain did not cope with that, just the naught words pouring from her slut lips. Reaching around her he played with her little tits while he screwed her butt royally. It did not take long before the urgings of the fey teen and the clutching nature of her bowels had him on the brink. "Take this, my girl, take your daddy's load!" He hissed before pouring a boiling load of cum right up her. He came for what seemed like forever, still fucking so that his own jism was forced out and splattered all over the desk. "Yes, cum for me dad!" Yelled out Tiffany, her own orgasm burst into her head as she swore she could taste his cum in her mouth.

brooke
brooke
355 Followers