Happy Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Working out is good for you.
1.6k words
4.17
116k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
355 Followers

Tiffany and her dad were working out together. They had a home gym and it had become something of a family ritual to gather there in the early evening and do some working out. Tonight, her dad was showing her the press bench. He lay on his back and easily pushed the weights up, holding them at arm's length. Her dad was tall, dark haired, and muscular with an easy smile and a downright silly sense of humour.

"The thing about lifting the weights is to do it slowly but steadily." His big shoulders moved as he talked, lowering the mass before pushing it back up again. "Relax, because if you're not relaxed you're not working the correct muscles. Plus with tension you're more likely to pull something. We've all pulled something before and we know it hurts like hell!" He laughed.

"Not always!" Tiffany grinned, sticking her tongue out at him.

He flushed and lifted the weights again. "Be serious, girl, just for once. You do this wrong and it's going to cost us a fortune in doctor's bills!"

Tiffany leaned over his head, checking out the weights as he lifted them. He pushed up and then lowered slowly, not letting the weights drop but supporting them on the way down. The sun was glowing through the window. Her father was unable to help himself noticing the smooth muscular form of his daughter. She was clad in a tight t-shirt and a pair of equally unforgiving blue shorts. Her body had not an ouch of fat on it and her stomach was flat with a ripple of muscle. She certainly was in great shape. Her breasts were like two apple sized handfuls underneath the tight material. Dave was shocked that he could see her nipples standing up, obviously her heart rate was high from the three mile run they had just completed. Her hair, pulled back in a pony tail, was a riot of blond curls. A single one had escaped and was plastered to her forehead with sweat.

"Okay, so up... and down.. and up... and down..." She smiled. "A regular rhythmn." As she said this she lifted herself up on her toes and then lowered, bouncing and causing her beasts to sway gently.

Dave stopped pushing and lay back for a moment, his eyes anywhere but his daughter. "Are you sure you want to do this, honey? I mean, you're fit enough as it is. You don't want to lose your feminine looks."

Julie, Tiffany's mother, was away on business this week and Dave, to be honest, felt a little uncomfortable having his teenage daughter around. Normally it was the three of them in here. Her two brothers had shown no interest in joining in and, sure enough, had left the house to go fishing right after dinner. Being alone with Tiffany seemed slightly wrong for him. He did not feel overly happy around the girl. He knew her reputation and had to admit that he was not immune to her looks himself. She looked a lot like a younger version of her mother, only with his eyes.

"It's okay, dad. I really want to stay fit and not get fat, you know? Being fit is reward in itself."

"Now you sound like your mother too." He tutted, grinning at her. A bead of sweat fell from her forehead and she crossed to the towels to dry off. Dave went back to pumping iron.

As she turned back to him Tiffany got a bit of a shock. Her dad was laying on his back with his legs straddling the workout bench. He was wearing loose black shorts and, to her surprise, no underwear. His cock had popped out of the side of his shorts and was laying there visible for her to see. The teen was used to checking out horny cocks and could not help herself from sizing it up, even if it was her dad. Boy, was he hung! Not that long but thick and with a nice big set of balls. He obviously shaved and was hairless as far as she could see. The promiscuous youngster felt her mouth start to water as she watched his dick shift slightly.

Her dad coughed and she looked up to see that he had stopped pumping iron. He was very aware of the fact that she had been looking up his shorts. Bright red from embarrassment he stood up and waved at the bench. "Now you try it. I'll take the weights down a little." He moved to the side and stuck the pin about halfway from where he had set it for himself. His head was spinning as his daughter sat herself down on the bench and swung her legs wide. Tiffany was not tall but rather in proportion, so that her legs looked long compared to her body. She had a tight little waist and as she lay down her boobs did not sink into her chest but rather they stood up firmly.

Under his gaze Tiffany began to pump the iron. She struggled at first and he had to adjust her position slightly and tell her to relax again.

"Like this?" She asked, looking up at him. She had hoped to sneak a look up the leg of his shorts and was not disappointed. His cock was not hanging but rather standing at kind of a lazy pre-erection awareness.

"You've got it, my dear. Just keep relaxed and let your body do the work. Don't force it. There you go."

He stood and watched her for a while. Occasionally she opened her eyes a crack to get a view up his shorts. He did not appear to know that she was doing it. He stood with his arms folded, watching her body move under the weights.

Dave had her halt and then moved a couple more weights onto her lift. She kept working them until she felt the strain in her arms. Dave could not help but notice her tits as she lifted. They seemed to roll slightly in the confines of her top and he wondered how heavy they were. He was standing there watching her cleavage, mesmerised by the flow of her lovely young breasts. He tried to look away but just could not. Luckily his cock was still under control but he knew the faintest brush would send it lurching upwards to flagpole. He sighed. He missed his wife. Normally he got laid ever night so to go for two days without it...

Not to mention his daughter was very sexy, and she knew it. It did not help him that the air around her was filled with some kind of animal lust. It was almost as though she carried an aura of sex with her. Christ, was it confusing for him! God knew what it would do to the boys in her class. Judging by her reputation she did not have too many problems with it though. Dave could imagine a room filled with hard young cocks as his daughter walked in the room... Just like the showers had been in his own school days.

His imagination was stopped as she pushed up the weights one more time and let them drop with a clank. "Should I stop now, dad?" She asked, her dark brown eyes looking up questioningly.

"Y-yes." He stumbled. "That will probably be enough for today. Don't want to overdo it!"

The girl stood up far too quickly and before she knew it she was swaying. He reached out to clutch at her as she plummeted towards the bench. Dave managed to stop her just before her nose smacked into the padded edge. By accident her hand came up and grabbed at his leg. She clutched his thigh and Dave felt his erection surge into full flow. Her breasts brushed against his chest as the two of them collapsed into a heap next to the weight machine. The floor was not padded and Dave felt the breath whoosh out of him as his teenage daughter landed on top of him.

"Woah shit!" Tiffany called out.

"Jesus girl..."

"Sorry dad!" She pushed herself up, sitting astride him. As she did so her shorts covered hips pressed over his groin and she got a big, silly look on her face. "W-what is that?"

"Nothing. Get off me!" He gasped, trying to speak though he was still short of breath. His daughter's pussy felt warm against his dick and he did not like how nice it felt. He tried to rise but his sudden weakness would not let him move just yet.

Despite herself Tiffany shifted her hips and ground her pussy against the material of her shorts... and her father's bulging erection. "Doesn't feel like nothing to me, dad." She could not help but think of out Big J yesterday and his naughty thoughts about his daughter. Tiffany wondered if all men thought about fucking their daughters.

Dave rolled his eyes. "Okay, it's an erection right there. I don't think it's the first time you've felt one, my girl. Now get off me and let me stand up."

Tiffany bit her lip. His big hard prong was certainly making her loins tingle. She felt her pussy moisten and blushed in shame. "Ah well."

She stood up off him and stretched, feeling a twinge in her side. Dave, embarrassed, picked himself up and winced immediately. "Ouch! Ow!"

"You okay dad? I should probably check you for injuries, dad. You fell really hard."

"I've done something to my back, I think. It's REALLY stiff."

Tiffany could not help herself. Her eyes flickered to his crotch and she whispered. "It's not the only thing around here that's REALLY stiff."

brooke
brooke
355 Followers