Happy Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
355 Followers

She watched powerlessly as the guy fucked her. As his big balls slapped against her ass they were also damn close to Andy's chin, but her brother appeared not to mind. She could feel the massive tool flexing in her butthole and knew that the guy would cum soon. Tiffany was not far from her third orgasm herself. The erotic sensation of her brother licking and fingering her needy quim had gotten her ready again in a hurry. Panting and gasping she urged them on and began fucking back against the superb prong of the guy.

Just as she felt the first spurt of cum fire up into her Tiffany lifted herself upward. The guy's cock pulled out of her rectum with an audible pop and fired it's second load of cum straight over Andy's nose and cheeks. The third spurt flew upward and splattered down onto the floor and the rest landed all over the guy's stomach and t-shirt. Laughing Tiffany jumped down. Andy scrabbled backward across the floor, his face a perfect picture of shock. The guy lay back panting with his still mostly hard cock pooling even more jism on his leg. He was gasping air.

"Damn you Tiffany why'd you...?"

Tiffany leaped onto her brother and, without a second thought, gave him a big sloppy kiss. She could taste herself on his lips and delved inside to find his tongue. Flickering her own electrically across it she could feel as the guy's spunk rubbed off on her face too. She then pulled back and, taking Andy's face between her hands, licked the cum off his features. Her brother was so shocked he held still through all this even as his little sister pressed her lingerie clad body against him. She could feel his erection through his pants. He was so much in the palm of her hand. Despite his shock she could tell that he was still turned on by the greasy load that he had received all across his handsome young features.

After licking up all the guy's cum and thrilling about how delicious it was she gave her brother another nice kiss. He opened his mouth willingly and seemed not to realise that he could taste the spunk from the guy in her mouth. She pushed some mixed spit and sperm into the kiss so he got the full effect.

He accepted it quite happily now, the mixture of guy cum and girl spit washing over his tongue and tonsils. Tiffany knew that what she had suspected was true. Her brother was bi and just didn't know it yet. She would help him with that. She would help him with a lot!

After the incident they were all slightly embarrassed and tired out. The guy thanked Tiffany for the fuck before he left, giving her a big kiss and a smack on her still bare ass. Tiffany began to get dressed, fending off the advances from Andy. "Uh uh bro... fun is over for this afternoon. You want any relief you're going to have to pull yourself off or something." She winked at him and waved her ass in the air as she pulled up her jeans over her flexible hips.

Andy cursed her all the way home but Tiffany kept slapping his inquisitive hands away. Her plan was working just perfectly...

brooke
brooke
355 Followers
12