Happy Family Time Pt. 01

Story Info
Incest is such a nasty word. It's more 'happy family time'.
5.7k words
4.63
144.8k
200

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18. Please give me votes / feedback if you enjoy this.

_____________

I walked in the front door and placed my keys onto the side. I'd finished work early for once.

Straight away, I realised something was wrong. The TV was off. There was no radio playing in the kitchen. This house was never quiet during the day.

Then I heard it. The unmistakably sound of skin on skin. The grunts and gentle moans. Coming from the living room. Mum and Dad must have thought they were alone.

But...

Mum would be at work right now. And the woman's voice was far too high too. Though that was definitely Dad grunting away in his deep voice.

I crept closer to the living room, trying to see what was happening. Was Dad cheating?

My eyes and ears solved the mystery at the same time.

"Harder Daddy!" called out my sister, her small fame overshadowed by my father's larger body. Her back was on the couch, her legs dangling in the air as her father, our father, thrust rapidly on top of her. His hairy back was covered in fingernail scratches. Some were old, some looked very fresh. I could hear the slap, slap, slap sound of flesh hitting into flesh.

I should have left there and then, or burst in the room to interrupt them, but I couldn't. Instead I just lurked from the hallway, peeking into the room and their incestuous passion.

"Where do you want it honey?" my father's guff voice called out. "Inside again?"

Inside!? AGAIN?!

"No daddy, on my face" my sister's sweet voice spoke from under his weight. "I'm seeing Alvin tonight, and I want your cum on my lips when I kiss him."

As he stood up to shoot his cum onto my sister's face, I finally managed to move from my hiding spot, back into entrance and quietly out of the front door.

--------

Maybe I should rewind a bit.

I'm Andrew (Drew to friends). And last month, shortly after my 21st birthday, I moved back in with my parents and big sister. I tried university, but couldn't manage the second year. So I dropped out, and moved back home, and took a part time job at the local supermarket while I tried to decide what I wanted from life.

My big sister Nicky (now 23) had done something similar two years before me. Only she'd been kicked out of veterinary school for bad grades. The only work she could get now was part time at a doggy grooming parlour.

So now we were both part of the "yoyo generation" - We left and came back, living once again with our parents. Mum (45) was a forensic scientist, which meant she spent her days staring down a microscope. Dad (48) was an editor for a publishing company, and spent half his week working from home, fixing the spelling errors on wannabe authors' draft novels, and the other half in London or somewhere else on business trips.

-----

I walked around the neighbourhood for an hour or so, until it was the proper time for me to arrive home from work. As I was arriving, I saw Nicky leaving with her boyfriend Alvin, a scrawny, rat-like guy already going bald. Nicky shot me a friendly smile as she left. The radio was back on in the background as Dad worked in the kitchen cooking up a chilli. He was in his usual, cheerful mood when cooking. He had his weird beard net thing over his face to stop any beard hairs falling into the cooking.

Mum arrived about 15 minutes after me.

I said nothing to my parents.

We ate together, and watched a couple of episodes of a Netflix show together before going to bed. Mum noticed I was quieter than usual, but I just lied and said I might be coming down with something.

--

It was about 1am when I heard Alvin's car pull up outside and heard Nicky try to quietly come in without waking anyone. I could hear snores coming from Mum and Dad's room. I opened my door a fraction, and when my sister walked passed, softly "pssst!" to get her attention, and called her into my room.

When she was in my room and the door shut behind, I started the speech I'd been practising for hours.

"Nicky, I saw you earlier today."

"What do you mean?" she asked semi-innocently.

"I came home early from work. I saw you having sex with Dad on the sofa."

"Oh" she said. "Good."

GOOD?!

"What?!" I said, still trying to keep my voice down. "What do you mean good? You're fucking Dad!"

"I know"

"What do you mean 'I know'?! You're having incestuous sex with your father!"

"I know. I was there. And it's OUR father, not just mine. But I'm glad you know. I'm sick of it being a secret. This month has been awful."

I wasn't understanding any of this.

"What do you mean? You mean Mum knows?"

"Of course she knows. Firstly, you know how hard it is to hid anything from mum. Secondly, I fuck her too, sometimes."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

"Oh, so you fuck your Dad," I shot back sarcastically. "You let him cum inside you sometimes, and you also sometimes eat out your mother's pussy?! What else? Do you join them in their bedroom for threesomes?"

"Not since you moved back in" she replied. "They wanted to keep it a secret from you. And how did you know Dad sometimes cums inside me?"

I hesitated, now on the back foot.

"Umm... I overheard him asking where to cum, while you were fucking." I paused for a moment, trying to regain control of the crazy conversation. "But that's not the point. I think you're lying. I bet Mum doesn't know, and you're pretending she knows, so that I don't tell her."

She opened the door and left my room, telling me simply "Tell Mum tomorrow then."

----

The next day (Saturday) I finally managed to catch Mum while Dad was out running errands and Nicky was at work.

"Mum...I have something to tell you."

She suggested we sat on the sofa together, but I couldn't sit with her on the place I watched her husband fucking his daughter. Instead we went for the chairs to the dinner table.

"Mum, I saw something yesterday. There's no easy way to say this...I saw Dad...um...having sex with Nicky yesterday. In this room. On the couch. I'm sorry."

Mum thought for thirty seconds, before finally speaking.

"I'm sorry Drew. You shouldn't have seen that. They should have been more discreet."

"So you did know!" I said accusingly.

"Please calm down Drew, and let me explain everything. Please?"

I nodded, and listened to her explaining.

"Many years ago, your father and I were swingers. It's actually how we met. We mainly gave it up when your sister was born, but we've both always had high libidos."

She paused, and I nodded to show I was still listening, though shocked by what I was hearing.

"Well, when you both moved out, we began getting involved in that lifestyle again, and being more open with our sexuality. We got quite used to giving blow-jobs in the kitchen, fucking in the living room, and having friends or tinder girls over for special nights."

I was shocked, but nodded for her to continue.

"Well, your sister moved back in, and we tried to bring things back down under control, but it wasn't easy. Then that New Year (the one where you went to stay with your then-girlfriend's family), we all got a bit drunk on Aunty Stephania's home made wine, and your father and I started to, well, have sex on the couch. And your sister, to our surprise, asked to join in. We were all very drunk, and well, things happened."

"And it kept happening?" I asked, truly intrigued. This was blowing my mind! There was also a surprise stirring in my underwear that I was fighting to keep under control.

"Well, not at first. We tried to cover it up and pretend it didn't happen. But we all really enjoyed it, your sister most of all I think, and well... soon I ended up in bed with her. But I wouldn't keep a secret, so I told your father, and we soon came to this arrangement."

"Arrangement?!"

"Yes. Everyone is on birth-control. Nobody does anything they are unhappy with, and this stays in our tight circle. A circle I hope you'll be a part of now."

I practically fell of my chair! I stood up in shock, Mum following my lead.

"What do you mean, be part of the circle!? You mean join you, Dad and Nicky? Incest?!?"

My mum was surprised by my reaction for a moment. "Oh sweety! I meant keep our secret! And 'Incest' is such a nasty word. It's more 'happy family time'. We're just helping each other be happy. Nobody is getting hurt. It's just between your sister, your father and I."

She paused for a moment, her hand subconsciously touching her left breast.

"...But...You could join us... if you wanted too."

As I paused in surprise, she moved her hand down and towards me. She rested it lightly on my crotch, feeling the bulge I'd been trying so hard not to have.

"I can feel your body likes this idea" she said softly, moving her face closer to whisper into my ear. "Have you ever thought about it? Thought about having sex with me, or with your sister?"

To say I'd never thought about it would be a lie. But didn't every teenage boy, once or twice in their lives!?

I stepped away from her, shaking my head.

"I'll keep your secret." I told her. "But I won't be a part of it."

She seemed disappointed, but tried to hid it.

"OK honey. Of course it's your choice. Still, it will be nice not to have to hid it so carefully now."

------

Nothing was said at the dinner table that evening.

The only indication I got that everyone knew I'd spoken with Mum was a whispered "told you" from my sister as she helped me load up the dishwasher.

We were on the final episode of the TV series from the night before, and we sat together on the sofa to watch it. It was a 4 person sofa, but Dad was large, and it was a bit of a squeeze.

We'd sat on this sofa like this watching TV hundreds of times before. Something was different between us this time though. There was a tension in the air.

A romantic scene came on, as the main character finally got together with the girl he'd been chasing all season. As they started making out on screen, romantically talking each other's clothes off...Dad did something unexpected.

He reached his hand to his pants, unzipped the fly, and pulled out his semi-erect cock!

We were girl/boy/girl/boy, with Dad in the middle between Mum and my sister, and me on the edge.

At first, both women pretended not to notice Dad stroking his cock to full erection. Finally, my sister acknowledged it. She smiled at me, licked her lips, and put her mouth down onto her father's waiting cock!

"Is something wrong?" My mother turned and asked me, her gaze going over her husband getting a blow-job from her daughter.

I stammered.. "the..the..show...". My own cock was rising quickly from the combination of TV sex and my sister's petit mouth on my father's chubby cock.

"You're right dear" she said. She grabbed the remote control and paused the episode, right at a point where our hero was being straddled by his love interest.

She then stood up and walked to me on the other side of the couch. She knelt in front of me, and unzipped my jeans.

I froze in surprise as my mother pulled my cock out from my jeans and underwear, licked fully up my shaft, before placing my cock into her mouth.

The sound of sucking was the only noise for a couple of minutes, as both my father and I just enjoyed the blow jobs. I tried to close my eyes and think of someone else, but couldn't do it. It was inescapable. My mother had my cock in her mouth right now. And what was worse, it felt amazing.

Dad grunted something at my sister, and she dutifully pulled her trousers and panties off, letting my father finger her wet pussy as she removed her top too, releasing her perky tits to the world. My mother took that moment to remove her top too, allowing me to see her saggier, though still beautiful, tits for the first time in years, and the first time sexually.

Both Father and daughter got up off the couch, quickly stripping what remained of their clothes off. My sister was rubbing her pussy, clearly trying to get it nice and wet for my father's cock.

That was the final straw.

I stood up, pushing my mother's face away from my crotch.

"No, that's too much! I can't do this!"

I ran upstairs to my room, closing the door forcefully behind me. I put my back against the door, and just slid downwards, sitting on the floor with my back against the door, trying to block out everything that was happening. The world had gone mad.

---

About 10 minutes later, my mother knocked at the door.

"Sweety? Are you in there? Can you come downstairs so we can talk?"

I opened the door in a spiteful mood. I replied with venom. "Oh, have you finished your orgy already?"

She frowned at the comment, and for a moment I felt bad.

"We stopped as soon as you got upset. We'd like to apologise to you, all of us. Would you come downstairs so we can talk?"

I didn't say anything, I just followed my mother downstairs to the living room. Everyone was fully clothed again. Mum sat with Dad and Nicky on the sofa. I sat on the armchair nearby.

There was a long pause, before Dad finally spoke up.

"Drew, I'm sorry you were uncomfortable. We should have spoken before... things started. What happened earlier was quite common in this house before you moved back in a month ago."

Mum was the next to speak.

"It's my fault. I misread your signals when I spoke to you earlier. I thought you wanted to join in, if we gave you the opportunity."

Where did that idea come from?!?

"No" I replied "I didn't want to join in."

"Tell me what you're thinking" said my father, in a caring voice.

I paused to gather my thoughts, before being honest with them. "I feel the world I knew has come crumbling down. Two days ago, I thought we were a normal family. Boring even. Then yesterday, I thought you were cheating on mum with Nicky, and I was shocked and appalled. Now I learn that everyone knows, and you have family orgies in the evenings. I don't know what's happening, and I'm worried about what I'll learn tomorrow."

"Thank you for being honest with us" replied my father, with a genuine tone to his voice.

"Yes," continued my mother. "Thank you for your honesty".

Nicky didn't look too happy at this. "Does that mean we have to go back to how it was before, pretending you don't know about us, and doing this all in secret again?"

"You can't hid it again" I said as I shook my head. "I know, and nothing can change that. This..." I said, pointing generally around "...isn't going to stop, is it?"

Dad shook his head. "No, it's not. But we can make some family rules, and find some compromises, if that makes you feel more comfortable."

"What do you suggest?"

Nicky spoke up. "How's this? Blow-jobs and fingering can still happen downstairs, but full sex always happens in a bedroom. Fucking on this couch is hurting my back anyway."

I gave a general nod. It seemed a fair compromise, though I still didn't know what to think.

"No more surprise blow-jobs or touching me without asking first" I replied.

Mum gave a sheepish look. "Of course. I should have asked before anyway. But..." she looked me straight in the eyes. "...you stop keeping your secrets too. No more secretly looking at porn. If you're looking at porn, you do it with your bedroom door open."

"Yeah, you're terrible at hiding it anyway!" added Nicky.

Now I was the one feeling embarrassed!

"How about that's just a new general rule?" suggested Dad. "Bedroom doors stay open (unless you're sleeping). Now, the last thing. Sometimes, we have guests round. We've tried to plan it when you're at work but that's not always been the best for us. So, we might have them round at times you're in the house. We won't expect you to join in, but the living room will be busy at those times, and you'll keep secret what and who you see. OK?"

"OK" replied Mum and Nicky positively.

"Um...OK? But maybe with 24 hours notice beforehand?" I said finally.

"Sure" my father confirmed. "Now it's getting late. We can finish the TV show another night."

We didn't say much more. Mum insisted on giving me a motherly (not sexual) hug, as did my sister. My dad and I didn't do hugging, but we shook hands firmly.

I took a glass of water, and headed for bed.

As I drifted off to sleep, I could hear moaning from my parents room. A gruff male grunting and high pitch moans of pleasure from my sister. Faintly, I could pick out my mother's voice, muttering something about a tongue.

I closed my eyes, determined not to jerk off the massive erection their incest was giving me.

---------

Sundays were always pretty relaxed in the house. We had our usual laid-back Sunday breakfast. Dad cooked up eggs and bacon, and we watched the Sunday politics on TV.

It was almost as if yesterday never happened.

At about 11am, I started getting horny. That wasn't unusual. I often had a quiet wank on Sunday morning.

I walked to my bedroom, already thinking about what type of porn I would watch. Just before reaching the top of the stairs, I heard my father's voice call out.

"Remember our deal."

Reluctantly, I left my bedroom door slightly open. It was 90% closed, and if anyone walked past they wouldn't see what I was doing, but I was still following the rules of our deal.

I loaded up something simple. A nice bit of babysitter porn I'd wanked too in the past. God, I love internet connected TVs. I pulled down my trousers and sat on the edge of my bed, tissues and lotion at the ready.

I'd been jerking it for almost 5 minutes before I heard a soft cough at my door. I turned round, thrusting a nearby pillow over my exposed cock while hitting the pause button.

"Hi Bro! You don't have to hid it now."

Nicky walked straight into my room, apparently unfazed by the sight of me jerking off to porn. She sat down next to me on the bed. "What are we watching?"

"umm"

"Great!" she replied to my non-answer, smiling. "I'll watch it with you".

She pushed the play button without waiting for a reply. The man (father of the baby the babysitter was meant to be watching) went back to eating out the 19 year old babysitter's pink pussy.

"Oh, that looks good!" my sister said, as I continued to sit in silence next to her. "That's good technique. See what he's doing with his tongue? You should copy that, next time you go down on a woman".

She pulled away the cushion hiding my erection.

"You can keep going little brother. Look, I'll do it too".

Nicky unbuttoned the top of her jeans, and slipped a hand down into her panties. Then she took her hand back out again.

"Unless...you want me to do it for you?" She moved her hand closer to my exposed cock.

"NO!" I said forcefully, before calming down. "...I'll do it myself."

I wrapped my hand back round my dick, and returned to masturbating, trying to watch the TV and not my sister, who had returned her hand to inside her jeans.

The babysitter was now sitting on top of the man, rocking back and forth as she rode his cock. My sister pulled her jeans down fully, and then her panties, so I could see her fingers playing with her clit, going round in small circles.

Her small, genuine moans were far more of a turn-on than the over-the-top porn moans from the TV, and I suddenly reached for the tissues as I felt my orgasm mere seconds away. I caught it all in time, realising that I was staring at my sister's wet pussy, not the porn on TV, as I orgasmed into the waiting tissues.

My sister was smiling and watching me. She knew exactly where I was looking too.

As I cleaned myself up, she turned off the TV and pulled up her jeans and panties.

"Thank you little brother" she said with a sweet smile.

I didn't know what to say. What do you say when you've been wanking in front of your big sister?!

"Um...do you...um...want to keep watching? You...um...didn't finish?"

12