Happy Father's Day, Honey

Story Info
His wife has a little help starting his Dad's Day off right.
4.2k words
4.52
281.6k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember falling asleep the night before thinking how nice it would be to be lazy and pampered the next day, which was Father's Day, and looking forward to a few small gifts from my wife and my three daughters, and wondering if my son would come back from college for a visit.

When I awoke I felt confused. I was a little disoriented at first, thinking I must have drunk more wine with my Wife before going to bed than I'd thought. And I was feeling really good, but there was a hint of alarm in it. Then I realized that I was bound and blindfolded. Instinctively, I struggled, taking note as I did that the blindfold was really tight, and that my ears were stuffed with cotton, just slightly itchy and muting all sound. Like the audio equivalent of fog, soft music (r&b, my Wife's preference) could be heard mixing with, and masking girlish laughing, giggling, and speech. But of course I couldn't make out much, who was speaking, what they were saying, or how many voices there were. But I could feel that there were many hands on me, many lips moving over my body, kissing.

A few moments after I started to struggle, and about to calm down anyhow, I heard my Wife's muffled voice close to my ear. "Shh... easy lover," she said, "just relax. You know I always give you a special Father's Day present. This year I decided to make it extra special and get some ladies I know to help... just lay back and enjoy it, OK?"

It was true. Every Father's day at some point I got a "special" present from my Wife of the sort of thing that made me a father in the first place. An extra aggressive, extra submissive, extra satisfying, do anything to please me kind of work out that was a bit different from the more mutual and standard exercises we normally got up to. But the rest of the time my Wife was fairly tame in the bedroom, and I had even begun to suspect that her libido was slipping. So I was shocked that she would even consider bringing any of her lady friends to the bedroom – shocked, and very pleased!

As I lay there enjoying the feel of roaming female fingers and lips, I found myself very excited by the prospect of any of my Wife's lovely MILF gal pals, whichever ones they were, naked in my bedroom and kissing and feeling all over me as they were. I wondered which of her friends she had invited, idly at first, but as their kissing began to include licking, and stroking became grasping, and they stopped avoiding my most intimate areas, I found myself desperately wanting to know. I tried to peek under the hem of the blindfold, but it was no good. I strained to make out voices, but couldn't through the gentle cacophony. It was no good.

Then, as if to affirm my suspicions about the rules to the game we were playing, my Wife again whispered in my ear, "It's no use trying to figure it out... from now on whenever my friends call on the phone, or are over with their families for dinner or holidays, you'll have to wonder... did I fuck her? Did I fuck her? You'll never know if it was Janet, or Susan, or my Sister Sarah... But it will always be possible, possible that you did, indeed, fuck them – whenever my friends come around."

I groaned, and there was a chorus of muffled, girlish giggles in response. Then, a mouth engulfed me in a single gulp, and I gasped. It was my Wife, I knew at least in this case, from her technique. But then the pussy that rested itself on my face a moment later, trimmed neatly but hairy, firm fleshed and springy on my tongue, and the freshest tasting I'd ever sampled, could have belonged to any of her friends.

Dutifully, hell, voraciously I licked the sweet snatch as my Wife's head bobbed in her tried & tested rhythm designed to keep me on the edge. Jesus, I thought, as I lapped away at the fine, unusually nice pussy at my face, feeling small feminine fingers slide through and then grip at my hair, almost painfully, please Jesus, please: let me fuck this pussy before this is through.

A few minutes later my prayer was answered, as my Wife pulled off my cock with a pop I barely heard through the cotton in my ears, and the spit slimed spear was gripped in one of the same feminine hands that had been in my hair, and the pussy at my face pulled away. I felt the woman scoot down over me, briefly feeling nice, firm, full breasts with long, hard nipples drag across my chest. Then I was nestled into position, and felt her push back. She was really wet from the licking she had taken and her sweet, fresh juices, and I slid into her easily. I must've had her really hot from licking because I wasn't even halfway in when she quivered in a mini orgasm, her pussy clamping incredibly tightly onto me. Then, when she recovered, she worked me the rest of the way in.

With great, energetic technique she worked her ass up and down, and I could feel smooth, strong thighs gripping my legs as she popped her hips to force me in and out of her at a real breakneck pace. It was clear that this friend of my Wife's, at least, didn't suffer from any middle aged malaise in the bedroom like my Wife did. I felt like I was being fucked by a college coed on speed!

It didn't take long of this for me to cum, though before I did the over sensitized gal on me came twice more. The last time was really as I came, and when it was over for both of us she lay on me, heaving, her firm breasts centered on my chest. What a wonderful chest this woman had! She must've been wearing a super support bra to bed most of her life to still have firmness and shape like that at our ages. But I imagined maybe my wife's coworker Betty, or our neighbor Evelyn, who were both about the right size, could have been that firm under their shirts, I supposed. I'd never asked them, of course, if they sagged without the bra – though like any man would, I'd wondered. Now I wondered which of them it was that didn't – and had just fucked me as well as I'd ever had it.

In fact, she was so exhausted and shaky that the other ladies had to help her up, and I thought, "so all that energy comes at a cost." But what I said was, "that was fantastic, thank you." To my surprise, she kissed me in reply. It was kind of weird – having just fucked me, I'd have expected something more, but her kiss was chaste. Sure, it was on the lips, but it was just an affectionate, friendly kiss – without much passion at all. Then again, I reasoned, she was most likely some other guy's wife.

I was given a few minutes to recover, and then I felt a single pair of hands caressing me. Aha, I thought, next! The mystery gal of the moment slid over me revealing a petite build that made me think maybe it was my wife's small friend Brenda, or maybe Hillary, my best friend's wife who got along with my wife OK. Either one of them might have had the right build, though I hadn't thought either of them were that fit. I could clearly feel a firm core, even ab muscles on this woman. Still, I hadn't seen either in a while... whichever of them it was might have joined a gym or something. I made a mental note to check that out.

Then she was sucking me. At first she was a little clumsy, like maybe she didn't do it much, but then she got a rhythm going and was doing it pretty well. I wondered if Brenda's husband didn't like oral – I knew for sure that Jim did – he always bragged about how good Hillary was. But then again, in high school he bragged he'd jammed on the guitar with Keith Richards – which turned out to be a lie (but a good enough one to get his future wife to go out with him). I decided to see if I could get him drunk that weekend and slip him up.

In a funny way, something about the eagerness, but inexperience the petite woman sucking happily away on my cock exhibited, especially obvious because without my hearing or sight, my other senses were becoming very strong – causing the pleasure I was feeling to amplify, was extra hot. I wasn't sure if it was just because I was more sensitive than usual, or something more primal. But it was great!

I was getting really close to cumming when she stopped sucking me, and I waved my cock around in the air as I thrust my hips and struggled in frustration. But it was no use, so I flopped my ass back onto the bed. A moment later, I felt the same Petite girl climb up on me and begin to position herself for a fuck. I was surprised to feel, as my cockhead was dragged along her mound, very sparse hair, and no stubble. I remembered hearing somewhere that Asian women had very sparse pubes, and rarely shaved – and I wondered if possibly this could be the cute college girl I had commented about at the mall the month before, as she worked behind the counter in the food court, at the Dragon Wok. Could my Wife have actually gone back to talk to the girl, to tell her how she'd affected me, and recruit her for this? I found myself experiencing a lurch of excitement at the possibility.

Then she was pushing back and taking me inside. This one was in reverse cowgirl position, and holding my ankles as she pressed back. She had a really, really tight pussy and firm lips, even more so than the first girl. Asian men were supposed to have small cocks, right? Maybe that's why she was so tight, I thought, feeling almost sure I'd figured it out. I wondered about the look on my Wife's face when I guessed it, and decided to save it for later when I could actually see it. In the meantime, I intended to fully enjoy this.

The girl was slow getting started, and a little clumsy during the whole fuck, but after a bit she got going almost as good as the first girl. Actually, she fucked me so aggressively that I was beginning to feel mild chest pains. But I shrugged them off – what a way to go anyhow! She didn't take long to cum, which surprised me, but then I figured I must've been bigger than any of the Asian men she must have dated. No sooner did I think that than I rebuked myself for having been a little racist, and even as she was giving herself to me so intimately and nicely. But still, said a little voice in the back of my mind, it's probably true.

To my surprise this girl climbed off right after cumming. Once again I was near my breaking point, and she didn't finish me. Oh well, I thought, whoever's next – saddle up! Just then, I felt the cotton pulled out of my right ear. The room was dead quiet, and I realized the ladies were running silent, and then my Wife spoke up clear as a bell.

"This next present is a really special Father's Day present, sweetie. The next girl, and she's last too, by the way (until later tonight, Baby – I'm all yours, then)... Anyway, she's a virgin."

I was shocked. A virgin? Could any of the women my wife knew be virgins? Holy crap, I thought, it could be Virginia – she was shy and plain enough to be a virgin, I supposed, and she was still single. But then, I kind of hoped not. Frankly, Virginia was kind of ugly... Still, a virgin would be nice...

"Don't worry," my Wife said, proving once again she could damn near read my mind after all these years of marriage, "it's not Virginia..."

At that there was a short burst of giggles, which stopped abruptly.

"Actually, she's the daughter of one of the women here," she said cryptically. "You have met her, though I doubt you'd guess who she is. And I also doubt you'd have guessed that she always thought you were hot, and wanted to lose her virginity to you. Well, she had a talk with her Mother about it, and here we are. This whole thing was her idea – so say 'Thank You'."

"Thanks", I said with a grin. Already, before the mystery virgin had even touched me, I was wondering who she was. And thinking about all the young beauties who would be old enough among the daughters of my Wife's friends, I wondered which it could be. Frankly, the way things are today, I was surprised any of them might be Virgins. But apparently one was at least – though not for long. I felt my cock hardening even more, into a bar of titanium damn near, just at the thought that I was at long last going to finally pop a cherry! What a great Father's day present this was!

Could it have been the daughter of Julie & Steve from my Wife's home town? She was still a senior in High School, and had recently turned 18. Or could it have been that girl Kelly, who was Karen's daughter and taking a year off before she went to college? And of course that opened the possibility that either Julie or Karen were also in the room, and had recently fucked me. My brow furrowed. Neither was Asian or petite, and neither had very big boobs, so I didn't think it could have been them... But of course it was fruitless guessing, there were dozens of gals total among the daughters of my Wife's friends it could have been.

Whichever it was, I couldn't wait! I'd never actually deflowered a virgin before and found the prospect very exciting, as my Wife no doubt knew when she set this up. I wondered what it would feel like... Soon enough, I'd know.

Then the cotton was stuffed back into my ear, and a moment later I felt a very petite girl climb onto me. I knew she was skinny before she even touched me because her weight barely shifted the bed. A barely legal high school hottie, I thought excitedly, she had to be! To my surprise, she didn't just climb on like the other girls, but she started by giving me a kiss on the cheek. A kiss on the cheek? For the guy who's about to pop your cherry? Give her a break, said my subconscious, the poor girl's nervous. Then another kiss, also a chaste one, was placed on my lips. Aha, I thought, remembering the similar kiss of the first woman. They're just honoring my Wife's wishes, her limits on what they can do with me. I could just hear her telling them, "fuck him all you like, but don't kiss him like a lover, that's only for me. If you really want to kiss him, kiss him like a friend because that's all he is to you." Still, who really knew?

Then, the kissing turned hot. So much for that theory – or perhaps as the Virgin, she had an exception to the rule? And she pressed to me, letting me feel that she was almost as fit as the other two, though she had a little more softness to her, and even more petite than the girl I'd thought might be the Asian coed. She had small tits, A cuppers, maybe small B's, and they were firm with desire, their nipples practically hot and so hard they felt like pebbles against my chest. Her hair was long and loose, and I found myself wondering what color it was. I kissed her with reckless abandon, looking forward to fucking whomever this barely legal beauty who'd apparently fantasized about me for some time was.

"Fuck me" she said in a youthful, but husky voice, loudly enough beside my ear for me to barely make it out. It was the only time any of them had said anything besides my Wife, other than giggles, moans, and groans. Then I sort of heard what I thought was, "I'm ready."

Then she was off me, then back on. She assumed the cowgirl position as I felt another hand, not my Wife's, positioning me against the young woman's virginal opening. It was totally hairless and smooth, and I realized the girl must have had a special trip to the salon the day before to get her ready like that, because she was clearly waxed and not shaved. I was pushed and pulled, wiggled and wiped until I felt the head snap into the right spot. Already, I could tell that this girl was going to be tighter than any pussy I'd ever experienced. I gritted my teeth and braced myself, not sure if it would hurt a little, and not sure if I could handle it if it didn't.

Slowly, agonizingly, the girl lowered herself, the hand feeding me into her in small bites. I felt a bump at my head and realized it was my Wife's crotch as she straddled the pillow above my head, guiding the first timer (and, If I knew my Wife, kissing her). "Oh my God," I vocalized as the tight, tight ring of her cunt slowly stretched itself over my cock, making me feel like I had my penis wrapped in a rubber band near the bottom, though it was all velvety, warm wonderfulness above.

Spasmodically the girl clutched me with her channel, gripping and squeezing me with inexperienced muscles that were trying like hell to get used to their first invader. I grunted, and gave a slight push with my hips to signal her to take more of me in her... I needed desperately to be deeper, to feel at last her maidenhead at my crown, to know at last what it felt like. And then I felt it, a barrier with a little give, but which she flinched slightly and raised up a bit as soon as I touched it.

Then she pulled up a few inches, and I imagined my Wife's hands on her shoulders ready to force her down if she hesitated, and the other woman's hands on her hips. I knew the thrust was imminent, and I steeled myself for it, ready to lunge as best I could from where I lay tied and helpless on the bed. Ready to make her cherry popping as painless, and then as pleasurable, as I could.

Bam! Suddenly her pelvis crashed into mine, and only a few milliseconds after did my mind register the feeling of her maidenhood splitting and ripping away on my probing prod. She was squeezing wildly and I had to will myself not to cum – I squeezed my eyes shut and tightened my stomach muscles in the effort to hold it back, and I was barely successful.

Then she began to move, and I did my best to move with her. I felt her hands pressing my chest then, and she began to work her hips in little circles. I felt her long hair cascading into my face, and then she was pressed to me, her face snuggled into my neck. She was breathing hard and moaning, and every little movement either of us made produced a hot, sexy sounding gasp I might not have heard through the cotton were she not so close to my ear.

It was all too much for me, and I desperately wanted to give this girl, whoever she was, a proper first time fucking, so I called out to the room of women, "untie me for God's sake! I swear to Heaven I won't take off the blindfold!"

The girl froze, and then sat up. There was a whispered conversation I barely made out, but couldn't understand more than a few words of, and then the girl lay back down on me. A moment later, I felt her leaning one direction untying one of my hands, and another of them untying the other, and two others untying my feet.

As soon as I was free I rolled the girl over, staying in her, until I was missionary on top of her. She groaned deeply as I did, locking lips with me with a passion I'd never felt before from someone I hadn't been lovers with for a much longer time. I began fucking her with firm, steady thrusts at a rhythm that built up speed until she was screaming so loudly in my ear that I was grateful for the cotton wads.

Her legs wrapped round my hips tightly, her small heels digging into my ass cheeks and her ankles locking to hold me in. Her small breasts heaved against me, pressing hard and dragging those long nipples, hard like bolt heads sticking out from a board, across my chest, one grazing my own hard nipple tantalizingly. She went to town kissing my neck and gripping my left bicep and my right wrist in a death hold, as her crotch rose and fell in rhythm with my thrusts. The girl may have been a virgin, but she was a natural!

Soon, too soon, I felt I was about to lose it. I must've been showing signs of it too, because I felt my wife's hand snake between us and begin to work the young woman's clit. It had the desired effect, and soon the girl was shuddering as her orgasm built.

"Oh... Oh GOD!" she screamed and then went rigid underneath me, squeezing my cock so hard within her it was painful for a moment.

That was all I needed – and I was gone. It was the best orgasm I could remember. My mind fogged up and my eyes felt as though they would pop like overfilled balloons. I felt quite suddenly like there was cotton stuffed in my mouth as well as my ears, and I was panting for breath. My balls pulled themselves up so tight to me that I felt the eggs ache a little inside their sack, and my cock flexed so hard the tendon felt stretched, and then I felt my cum burst forth!

12