Happy Father's Day, Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was burning hot as it streamed through the tunnel that ran along the underside of my penis, and it throbbed as it released each jet. My whole body hunched with every spurt, and with each I felt the girl twitch beneath me, feeling the sensation of a man's release within her for the very first time.

We lay like that a while, before at last I rolled off her when she gently pressed against my shoulder. True to my word, I didn't even try to loosen the blindfold, though I was tempted. And a moment later I felt the bed shift as she rolled off. Once more she kissed me, this time a simple, friendly kiss like the others had given me, and then she was gone.

I lay gasping and panting for a few minutes until I felt the blindfold pulled off. The sun was incredibly bright for a moment, and when my eyes adjusted I saw my Wife kneeling naked beside me, and the room was otherwise empty. She smiled, leaned down to give me a little kiss, and whispered "Happy Father's Day, Stud. I was really impressed at how well you handled all that ass!"

I laughed and said something boastful, and then flopped exhausted to the Bed.

"You need a shower," was all she said, slapping my leg playfully, "so do I. I'll get it ready..." And then she got up and walked into our bathroom. "Joe" (our son) "will be here by one," she said from the echo chamber of our bath as I heard the water come on, "so you have a little time to relax and get your strength back... But don't eat because he said his present is he's taking you to play pool and grab a bite to eat."

Once again I flopped onto the mattress. "Wow," I thought, "this is turning out to be a great Father's day..." Then I had a laugh at my Son... Typical, he was using my Father's Day gift as an excuse to get into a bar... Still, it sounded like fun. Idly, I wondered what kinds of gifts my daughters would give me, before I got up to get cleaned up. It was already the best Father's Day I'd ever had – in fact, even I didn't know how good exactly. Not yet...

12