Happy Fourth Of July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they came, the book ended and I then realized that while reading I had been subconsciously toying with my breasts. My top was pulled down under them both and my nipples were pointing upwards at the sky as if telling the sun to warm them. My own pussy was so wet and in need of attention that I used my hand to pull my bottoms to the side and I felt my own wetness, and the hardness of my clit. I glanced over towards Trevor's house and didn't see him so I continued my caresses. I felt somewhat shy touching myself outside but my body's need far outweighed any morals I may have against it.

My bikini bottom wouldn't stay to the side of my pussy once I really began trying to work myself into orgasm, so I quickly untied both sides and just left it laying over me. I heard a screen door slam shut and looked around to make sure it wasn't Tammy or Jake coming home early, and from the corner of my eyes I saw Trevor standing outside on his side porch that faced me. I was so horny and so near to orgasm that I wasn't sure I would have stopped had it been Tammy or Jake so knowing that it was Trevor, the one who I had fantasized about since my arrival, only encouraged me to continue.

I knew he could see me. I knew that he was watching me. I didn't care, I just wanted to cum. I hoped that he would make his move and come over to help me finish but he stayed where he was and I continued to stroke my own pussy, dipping my fingers in and fucking myself before moving the wet fingers up to my clit and rubbing over it in small circles.

I am not sure if Trevor knew that I knew he was watching me. I tried to never look in his direction. Maybe if I had he would have come over and offered his assistance. Instead, I rubbed and stroked myself faster and faster, until my body shuddered and I cried out my release. Not caring even that he would have heard my pleasure filled moans.

After my orgasm had passed and left me trembling with its intensity, I glanced back towards where Trevor had stood. Sometime during my orgasm, he had left his porch and I wondered now where he had gone. I put my bikini back into place and stood up. As I walked toward the pool for one last dip before going into the house I searched all around but Trevor was no where to be seen.

Later, I would be embarrassed by the show I had given, maybe, but for now, I felt more daring than I had ever felt before. I realized that it was good to show someone that I could play with myself, and bring myself to orgasm, even if the one I had shown, didn't seem all that interested.

~~~

The fourth of July was busy; the city makes a big issue out of the Independence Day celebrations. It kicked off at two in the afternoon where everyone would be down on main street to watch the parade filled with everything from floats sporting drawn fireworks and wishes for a happy fourth of July to horses trotting down the road with red, white and blue glitter in festive stars and stripes on them. There were old cars, new cars, and people running in the next election handing out flyers, clowns, candy for kids, and so many other things I can't think to mention them all. The whole city seemed to come out to enjoy the holiday festivities, and most of them were wearing their own red, white, and blue clothes in celebration.

Tammy and I also dressed the part. She had on a red and white stripped shirt and blue jean shorts, with red sandals. I had on a solid red shirt, my favorite blue jean shorts, and white sandals. We had also pulled our hair into ponytails with clips that Tammy had. They had shiny stars in the red, white and blue hanging off the ponytail holders.

Jake had invited Trevor to join us to watch the parade or maybe it was just assumed that he would. He showed up about the time we were getting ready to walk towards Main Street, only a couple blocks away and as Tammy explained, "It's easier to walk than try to get a car onto Main Street this time of year." I didn't understand at first but quickly understood when we arrived there and I saw all the people scattered on each side of the road. Jake had on a red, white and blue western style shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes and Trevor who was the only one of the group that didn't wear red, had on simply a white button up shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes. Tammy teased Trevor at one point about not wearing red, and he winked at her and said, "I am wearing red. You should see my undies." causing all of us to laugh.

It was on the walk back to the house when Tammy mentioned that Jake had to go to the fireworks show with a business colleague and that she would be going too. She explained to me that they normally they were home, preferring instead to sit out by the pool and watch the fireworks, but it had come up unexpectedly. I was more than welcome to come along or I could sit and watch the fireworks from their house, "You will still be able to see most of them," she promised and "it's hard telling how long it will take us to get home afterward."

I told her that I would stay at their house since it was an option, preferring to avoid the crowd that was sure to be there. I also explained that it would give me time before the fireworks started to begin packing up my stuff and preparing early for my flight home tomorrow and then she and I would have the morning to talk and stuff before I had to leave. She thought it was a great idea.

It was about five when we got back to Tammy's house and we all had a quick sandwich and chips, apparently the usual fare for Independence Day at their house. Then at six Tammy and Jake headed off to view fireworks and Trevor went to his house, leaving me all alone to begin packing up and getting ready for my trip home.

I finished packing and put on my bikini, figuring I would take a quick dip in the pool before the fireworks began. It was already eight-thirty so I figured it shouldn't be too long before the show started. I went out and turned on the light thinking that I would turn it off when the first pop sounded signaling the start and then dove into the pool and began making laps.

I had been swimming for probably thirty minutes I guess, when I realized the light suddenly went out in the pool area. The moon tonight wasn't nearly as bright as it had seemed the other night from my window, though it should have been brighter. There seemed to be a haze over it that made it impossible for it to glow. Then I caught a glimpse of a shadow moving, right about the time I heard the water splash as someone dove into the pool. The person broke the water close to where I was now standing at the shallow end of the pool and I saw it was Trevor. "Hey" I said, "You had me worried for a second. I didn't know it was you." I said and smiled at him.

"Sorry about that." He said.

The moon came out of its haze at that moment and shined almost as bright as day. I couldn't help but notice the way his normally wavy hair was now flattened against his head and the drops of water running down onto his muscled chest that had a light dusting of dark hair covering it. Realizing that I was staring and hoping he hadn't noticed I quickly pulled my eyes back up to his. There was once again a heat burning in his eyes that even the dark shadows couldn't hide.

"I want you," he said without preamble, "and I think you want me too."

I didn't know what to say, I was very unprepared for him to come to me like this, I had given up on the idea of him coming to me at all. Come to me he did though. After his statement and allowing me a moment to think on it, he began wading to me. As he came closer he asked, "Did you know I saw you yesterday? Did you know I saw you playing with your breasts the other day?"

I half feared he was angry with me for teasing him so I began backing away, unsure of what I had gotten myself into, but even as I walked, I nodded my head "Yes."

"Did you wonder why I didn't come to you?" He questioned.

Again, I nodded yes, and he continued talking, "I didn't want to be interrupted. I have wanted you since I saw you, but there never seemed to be a good time to touch you. Now is the time, don't you think?"

I whispered "yes" and considered it seemed other words were forgotten. Still I backed up the few more steps to the side of the pool, though I am not sure why, maybe I wanted to drag it out a few minutes longer, or maybe just have him pursue me for a second longer.

I stopped at the sidewall of the pool, but he continued until he was right in front of me. There were no more words between us, nothing else that needed to be said, and I could tell in the steady way he approached that now wasn't the time for me to turn chicken. I didn't want to anyway but I still looked downward somewhat shy now that the time had come.

He lifted my chin up with a crooked finger under my chin and then leaned in to kiss me lightly at first and then growing firmer until his tongue was seeking entrance into my mouth. I relented and as his tongue dipped in and took possession of my mouth his arms wrapped around me pulling me towards him with his hands on my bottom. As his tongue continued plundering my mouth his hands squeezed my bottom, pulling me closer and up slightly to let me feel the bulge in his swimming trunks.

He sat me back on my feet inside the water and stopped kissing me though his arms stayed around me. He brought his hands up onto my back and within seconds, he had pulled the strap around my back loose, then he pulled the bikini top over my head and laid it on the side of the pool. He leaned in to kiss my lips once again quickly but gently and then began to move his kisses down and over my neck, down lower until he was almost bent in half in an attempt to capture my nipples with his mouth. As he took one in and began suckling on it he reached down and untied one of the straps around my hip and when he took the other stiffened nipple into his warm mouth, he untied the other strap holding my bikini in place. When finished stripping me naked he picked up my bottoms, laid it with my discarded top, and kissed my mouth passionately once again.

Trevor pulled me against himself, using my bottom once again for leverage and I felt my nipples poking into his chest. He continued to pull and lift me up until my feet left the bottom of the pool, I was forced to put my legs around his hip to help him support my weight, and I felt his bulge against my pussy. He kissed me again and began walking though I didn't really care where he was taking me. He stopped and began lowering me back into the water as he kissed his way down to my aching nipples again. It was then I realized he had placed me with my back against one of the pool jets, and some how it was in just the right place that when he spread my lower cheeks apart I feel the rush of water on my pussy and I gasped in pleasure.

It became his own brand of teasing, as he would suckle on one nipple he would hold my ass cheeks apart, and as he stopped sucking to switch to the other the let my bottom close up, blocking the flow of water against my pussy. He moved back and forth between them so many times I lost count but knew very well that I was near to cumming, if only he wouldn't stop the water from hitting me.

He stopped kissing my chest completely to kiss me and use his tongue to plunder my mouth again as he lifted me up against him again. I was once again forced to use my legs to help him support me and felt his hardness against my pussy. I wanted to cry out with frustration, needing his cock inside me so badly, needing to cum. The events of the last week were enough foreplay, I needed him and I needed him now.

I was surprised when he continued to lift me until my bottom was resting on the side of the pool and I was out of the water. He then kissed his way down to my breasts once again, pulling and sucking on my nipples and lower still until his face was right above my mound. I pondered for a minute how this was the scene I had watched between Tammy and Jake, but as his tongue darted out to tease my clit all thoughts fled my mind. As he began teasing my clit and suckling on it lightly as if it were the best piece of candy he had ever eaten and he wanted to savor it, I couldn't imagine anything had ever felt as good as what he was doing to me now.

Two things happened when he put his finger inside my pussy and began thrusting it in and out of me as if it were his cock instead of his finger. The first thing was the first two booming firework lit up the night sky with colors of red and blue, and the second thing to happen was I tensed up and my pussy came on the finger he was thrusting in and out of me. I cried out my release even as more fireworks lit up the sky though I failed to notice the colors of them.

When my orgasm was over, he took my hands and pulled me back to a sitting position and he walked away, toward the steps to get out of the pool. I stood and walked that way, too. When he was out he went towards his house and grabbed a blanket that I hadn't seen there before and I could only assume he had brought it over from his house when he came. I smiled realizing that he had planned this little scene. He spread out the blanket and half asked half demanded that I come to him. I did, not needing to be told twice. Even though I had just came, I still wanted to feel his cock buried inside me.

He told me to lay down and I did, he pulled his swimming trunks down and off his legs. In the glow of the fireworks above I saw his cock standing proudly out from his body. I watched by the ever-changing color of the fireworks as he knelt down placing himself between my legs, and he whispered, "I will go slower next time but this time I need to feel you around me." "I don't mind" I told him in response, and spread my legs further to allow him easier access to my most private place.

He took my offer and leaned down to kiss me as his cock poised at my wet opening seeking entrance into me. I wrapped my legs around his hips in an effort to pull him in deeper and he accepted once again the offer I had made. He buried himself inside my pussy as deeply as possible, both of us crying out in relief that we were finally together in this way.

He began moving in a strong, steady rhythm, and I encouraged him with words and moans to make it faster and to make me cum. It was erotic to see the fireworks exploding behind his back as he thrust his cock into me repeatedly and as he picked up speed, I knew that we were both nearing our peaks.

Whoever was launching the fireworks must have somehow known what we were doing because as I cried out my release and felt my pussy contracting and releasing around his cock, urging him to cum with me. There were a half dozen or more booms and bright flashes filling the night sky as he filled me with his seed there were several different colors filling the sky at once.

Afterward, Trevor and I lay on the blanket and watched the rest of the fireworks, it was under the grand finale that he asked if I would spend the night with him and I accepted. We dressed and left a note for Tammy and Jake to find telling them where I was at. We made love several times that night, each one just as intense as the first time even without the flashes of light filling the sky above us. The next morning when I was preparing to leave his house and go next door to change clothes and begin the day, Trevor asked if I really needed to head for home or if I would consider staying with him for a while.

What else could I say? I accepted his offer and told Tammy that I didn't need transportation to the airport today after all.