Happy Halloween, Sweet Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

her breasts rub against the covers, as she cannot prop herself up, and her nipples are soon swollen and hard with the friction on them. the ache of her nipples adds to the stimulation she is receiving from His cock as it moves along her heated passage time and again. her body begins to shake and she can feel herself approaching the edge once again as she writhes upon His thick pole.

tears course down her face as her body is assaulted with so many sensations at once and she pleads with Him again. "please, Master…i need to cum… please let me cum for You... let me cover You with my sweet honey. let my warmth bathe Your cock as it takes me. please….i beg of You."

with a sob of relief, she feels His hand beneath her again, rubbing and circling her clit as His thrusts get shorter and harder. His fingers dance along her hardened nub as His shaft continues to plunder her sweet sex.

"Cum for Me, then, slave," He growls, "Show your Master how much this excites you. Show Me what a good slaveslut you are."

His words more than His fingers triggered her release. with a cry of pure joy, she feels her body spasm, her stomach clench and unclench and her slick walls clutch at His cock even harder. the bed shakes with her release as her body visibly rocks with her pent up desires. she thrashes about, impaled upon His hardness as it is coated in her warm juices over and over again.

with a cry of His own, He leaves her clit and grabs both her hips to pull her back against Him a final time. her pussy clutches at Him, holds Him, kneading His throbbing cock as it jerks inside of her, drenching her waiting womb time and again with His seed.

she buries her head in the pillow and gives reign to the spasms that run through her as the feel of His hot jism inside of her causes another, if smaller, orgasm to erupt through her. it is long moments before He stops cumming inside of her and, when His own tremors end, He has filled her to overflowing. His seed has splashed against her pussy walls and entered her womb to fill it, then the passage around His shaft even as the walls of that passage squeeze the last of His seed from Him. His cum has mixed with hers and overflowed to bathe them both in a sticky mess.

His hands now hold her hips tight against Him as T/they pause to let T/their breathing return to normal. with a groan, He pulls her close against Him and rolls over on His side. making no effort to remove His softening cock, His hands find the laces of Her corset and gently undo the lacings, freeing her aching mounds from their leather prison. His fingers find and lightly trace around her raw and hardened nipples in a soothing caress. His mouth once again finds her ear and His breath is ragged and hot against it.

"Happy Halloween, sweet slave" are the words she hears just before the clock chimes midnight and the end of All Hollows Eve.

12