Happy Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold was hard his cock throbbed once again between his legs and in his hand. He held it but did not stroke he was so taken in by the show before him. Seeing Liz's juices on the other two cocks was something but this was totally different. He watched Graham pull almost all out his cock a lubed up veiny monster then slide all the way back in. His girth had her stretched wide and Harold could easily imagine what it would be like fucking her afterwards especially with Graham's cum inside her. Would Graham cum in her though, god Harold hoped so.

Graham gripped Liz's thighs and started a faster rhythm his eyes resting on her tits as they bounced about, he so wanted to play with them after so many naughty thoughts. At home all alone at night he had cum over Liz's tits in fantasy after fantasy for years. But Harold had asked him as friend to do something else and he was happy to oblige. Liz pushed back on him meeting his own rhythm so that they were in tune. Liz moaned and gasped at his size and how amazing it felt. Graham replied back in kind on how amazing fucking Liz was. And he was not lying Liz took him with ease and met his thrusts like no woman before her. "Oh fuck, I think I'm cumming!" Each word punctuated with a gasp afterwards from Liz's mouth. She reached forward her hands on Graham's old but taunt stomach she lifted her head trying to see this monster in her but ended up flopping back as a huge orgasm electrified her whole body. Liz's back arched up her mouth hung open as she moaned out obscenities that even Graham as an ex-soldier had never heard before. He held his cock deep inside her allowing Liz to ride out the orgasm. He felt her cumming, felt the pulsing inside her and the flow of liquid across him as it burst free.

He could not help himself he pulled out completely staring at his dripping cock and the gaping mess that was Liz's pussy. His cock had never looked so hard before and the juices added to it, he loved seeing what his cock did to women how they gaped open and used before him. Liz looked at him wondering what was next. He grabbed her left leg and held it across his shoulder and drove his cock in. He fucked her harder and faster now almost lifting her off the ground with each thrust forward. Harold tried to play with her tits but gave up as they bounced frantically about. "You are such a fucking slut Liz," Graham spat out, "Dirty slut, letting your husband watch you fuck another man." He drove harder still Liz could barely catch a breath. "Your going to be full of my cum by the end of this you bitch." Liz squealed with joy at the sound of this. With one last push Graham unloaded deep inside her. He pushed as deep as possible his cock twitching deep inside Liz spurting load after load of a weeks worth of edging and pent up cum into her.

Harold wanted to squeal too as Graham pulled free. He clapped a hand over his mouth to hide the squeal of joy as Grahams cock head popped free quickly followed by an oozing mass of his cum that dribbled freely from Liz's pussy. Harold's free hand gripped and stroked his cock hard at the sight before him. Liz lay still, gulping in huge amounts of air she reached down feeling her hot pussy and running her fingers through her mated pubic hair and between her lips that oozed a sex cocktail.

Liz noticed Harold close by and smiled up at him seeing him working away on his own cock. "Want to try Sailor?" She asked winking at her husband. Harold nodded his eyes barely leaving her pussy he was almost hypnotised by the mess. She sat up and quickly got on all fours motioning for Graham to sit before her. Harold crawled behind her a heady scent of sex hung in the air. He knelt behind his wife and watched as she held Graham's relaxed cock and licked it clean. Harold found it no problem to get into Liz. She was so warm and wet a mix of her juices and Grahams own wrapped around his cock. He never knew a sloppy second could feel so good, he fucked her the best he could wanting to last out while she cleaned Graham but the sight of it and the feeling was all too much his knees buckled and he held her ripe ass with both hands as he added his own load to the mix inside his wife. He blurted out a hurried sorry. Liz stopped her cleaning operation and looked behind her at her husband and at the two young men who were already beginning to harden up. "Don't worry, we have got all night!" she said to Harold and quickly returned to the cock before her. For Liz her birthday party had only just begun.

12