Happy Honeymoon Ch. 2

Story Info
Kate pleases the hotel guests.
1.3k words
4.12
151.6k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/04/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ParkerG
ParkerG
15 Followers

Not unexpectedly Kate and I slept late the next morning. When I opened my eyes Kate was wandering around, when she saw me she smiled "I'm sorry about having too much to drink last night but the way my fanny feels this morning you must have had a good time." I just smiled back, obviously the antics with Jerome, Brian and Jimmy had not registered with Kate. I decided not to say anything.

There was a knock at the bungalow door. Kate slipped her dressing gown on before opening to see who was there. Jimmy resplendent in his bellboy outfit, breakfast tray in hand stood there. "Good morning lovely people. I thought you could use some breakfast before going to the pool. You sure deserve feeding" looking at Kate, "after the entertainment you provided last night".

"What do you mean" asked Kate. I shifted uncomfortably, was he going to let the cat out of the bag.

"The way you danced to the music" said Jimmy, "and the way you made everybody laugh trying to do the limbo, it was great fun." I relaxed.

"Oh my goodness," said Kate, "I hope I didn't make a fool of myself."

"Quite the opposite," Jimmy replied. "You were the life and soul of the party, the centre of attention, wasn't she, Ray?"

"Yes," was all I could reply.

"Now you good folks eat your breakfast and get down to the pool. Things are quiet most people are away on a tour. See you later" and he turned and was gone.

A half hour later we were at the pool and just like Jimmy said it was very quiet. There was a couple away from us at the far end and on the opposite side a man lying reading a book. We lay down and started to enjoy the rays.

After about fifteen minutes a familiar voice greeted us, Brian the barkeep. "Hello, how are we today. Did you sleep well after last nights fun?"

"Yes thanks," said Kate giving me a smiling sideways glance and squeezing my hand.

"Good," said Brian "because I need you." Kate's smile never faded but somehow I knew the message had registered in her subconscious. "That guy opposite thinks you have a beautiful face and wants it on the end of his cock! When he leaves he wants you to follow him to his bungalow; number 88. In the meantime Ray why don't you get Kate ready, get her in the mood, give the guy a show... I'm sure you will enjoy that. Start by getting her bikini top off!" With that he was away.

Kate lay back to soak up more sun. My mouth was dry when I suggested to Kate that she could be getting too much sun and should I put some lotion on her. "Yes please" she said and I started to spread the lotion over her shoulders and down her arms.

"I don't want to mark your bikini," I said. "Do you want to take it off?" Normally public exhibition would be the last thing Kate would agree to but surprisingly she reached behind her loosened the clasp and let the top fall from her luscious breasts. I felt my cock getting harder.

"Just lie back while I rub the lotion on you," and I started to massage the liquid into her skin concentrating very much on massaging Kate's tits, squeezing them, pulling them, flattening them. Rubbing the palms of my hands across her nipples until they were hard, fat and sticking up like soldiers on parade. Kate was oohing and aahing, licking her lips and pushing her beautiful globes from the sides so that more of them received attention from my hands. "Oh Ray" she said "that feels so good."

I looked across at the guy on the other side of the pool whose gaze was now firmly fixed on Kate lying there. My hands moved down across her flat stomach and across her rib cage. Slowly but surely my fingers were moving towards that most intimate area below her bikini pants. Little by little my fingers progressed below the elastic waist and as my fingers moved down, a bit more of the bikini bottom was lowered until the golden fuzz of her love nest started to appear.

I quickly slipped a finger into her crack and while doing so her bikini bottoms were pushed right down giving the guy opposite a perfect view of my wife's beautiful cunt. What the hell was I doing showing my wife off to a complete stranger? Was I mad? I didn't care and clearly neither did Kate who was by now thoroughly wet.

The sound of a sun lounger being pushed back interrupted my thinking and there was the guy going back to his bungalow. Kate put her top back on and together we followed the stranger to his bungalow.

When we reached Number 88 the door was open and in we walked. The guy from the pool was standing with three drinks in his hand. "Hi, I'm Brad. Hope you like rum and coke." And he offered us the drinks.

"You're such a lucky man" he said, "such a beautiful wife. I hear she can really give a man one hell of a blowjob. Why don't you come over here beside me Kate and help me get more comfortable." Kate finished off her drink and walked over to the bed where the American was sitting.

She dropped to her knees in between his legs and proceeded to slowly pull down his swimming shorts. As she pulled down his shorts the end of his bulbous cock was starting to peek through his foreskin. By the time his shorts were removed completely his cock end was fully emerged, large and red and pointing directly at the ceiling.

"Why don't you see how much you can get in that pretty mouth of yours" he said and Kate started slowly swallowing the shaft. Her head sank down on the swollen shaft and then back up again. Each time her head was sinking lower and when she came back up again the slimy trail of her saliva mixed with his pre-cum shone in the sunlight.

While Kate's head went up and down her hands were busy fondling and squeezing two massive plum shaped balls. Occasionally her tongue would lick up and down the shaft and she would take each of the American's balls in her mouth letting her tongue lick the heavy sac.

The American's hips were starting to thrust up as Kate swallowed his weapon. The hands on his balls were evidently building his spunk levels up ready to spray his cum. Brad's hands gripped the back of Kate's head pushing her head so that more of his cock was feeding the back of her throat. As her mouth went down on his cock the firmer he pulled her head towards him.

"Ray, why don't you get that camera and take a few shots for the family album", Brad said laughingly. Like a man in a dream I focused the camera and snapped away. The camera caught the ten inch cock completely disappearing into my wife's mouth until Brad's cock hairs were rubbing against her face.

Kate's movement up and down the cock were getting faster and Brad's thrusts were getting deeper and deeper. Her teeth nibbled the sensitive area behind Brad's cock head. As she nibbled and sucked it was clear that he was about to shoot his load. A few seconds later his hips arched, his head fell back and he started shooting his cum into Kate's mouth. She continued sucking getting every last drop of his salty cum into her mouth. She couldn't swallow all his massive load and the cum was trickling out of her mouth, running down her chin.

After a few seconds it was all over. Brad's now limp cock slipped out of Kate's mouth after she gave it a final suck to drain the last of his spunk. Brad looked at Kate's face and proceeded to wipe the dregs of his overspilt spunk on his finger which he then stuck in Kate's mouth for her to lick clean.

"Was that OK?" Kate asked.

"Beautiful" he said, "but the next time I think your fanny will come in very useful. Now why don't you see yourselves out, I'm feeling rather tired."

ParkerG
ParkerG
15 Followers