Happy Hooker

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to love when it is least expected.
6.5k words
4.66
73.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers

Several years ago, my job took me to a small town in southwest Texas. The name is not important. Small may be too large a word for this town. Downtown was just a memory for the most part with most of the old storefronts boarded up and for sale. The only things keeping it alive were the two major highways that crossed south of town and the only bar for fifty miles.

Red's Saloon was the only place for a beer, the place with a short bar along one wall, a few scattered tables, a jukebox, and a pair of pool tables. It was run down to be nice but the beer was cold and the music loud. The thing that caught my attention most was the bartenders and waitresses. All of them were very good-looking young ladies to say the least.

I was working seven twelve's, seven AM to seven PM. By the time, I cleaned up and got to the bar, it was eight thirty to nine o'clock. Most of the local good old boys and ranch hands were already gone home. A few of the oil field hands and the hard drinkers were all that were left. Most of them were hanging around the pool tables.

Moving to the far end of the bar, I took a seat on the stool next to the gate from behind the bar. The bartender came over to take my order. Watching her walk toward me was a great pleasure, tall and slender, in her late twenties or early thirties. Long dark brown hair framed a heart shaped face with large brown eyes and a small mouth with full lips.

The thin mans western shirt she wore had the sleeves torn off at the shoulder and was knotted just below her breasts. There were no buttons on the shirt and her hard nipples were clearly outlined by the thin material as they rolled under the fabric.

A pair of cut off Levies looked painted on. The snap at the top of the zipper was undone and the zipper latch was the only thing keeping them closed. The Levies had been cut off about three inches higher at the hips than in the middle and there wasn't but about an inch of middle there.

Leaning her elbows on her side of the bar made the shirt open more and allowed me an excellent view of her breasts. They were smaller than I had first thought but were high, firm, and pointed. The nipples were set high and pointed upwards.

"Now that you're through taking in the view what do you want to drink." She asked with a chuckle.

I pulled my eyes up to her face to see a smile and grinned myself. "The view is quite beautiful, almost as good as the sunsets around here. I'll take a Bud in a bottle for now."

She cocked her head slightly to the side and grinned. "I like a man who knows what he likes and wants," she said as she turned to walk to the beer box. Bending over to fish a beer out of the box gave me a view of about four inches of her lovely ass hanging out of the jeans.

"This view ain't bad either," I said softly.

She looked over her shoulder as she opened the bottle and laughed. "You're not shy are you?"

"Nope, being shy has never been one of my problems. It's usually the other way round." I answered.

She was grinning as she sat the beer in front of me. "The beer's a buck and a half, the floor show is free, of course tips are appreciated and necessary for me to make a living."

I passed her a five and said, "The beer's reasonable, the floor show is worth more than the price of admission, and I usually tip at the end of the night," I finished with a grin.

"I bet you would and could, given the opportunity," she said with a laugh and then turned to the cash register.

As she laid my change on the bar, she asked, "You must be new around here? At least I've never seen you."

"I got into town yesterday. This is my first night out. My names Ed, what do they call you?"

She grinned and looked toward the pool table. "Ed, that's short, sweet, and quick. I don't think it fits you, not at all," she said over her shoulder with a soft chuckle.

Leaning on her right elbow and turned toward the other end of the bar, the top of the shirt gapped open again affording me a clear and complete view of her left breast. The tip was hard and pointy, as thick as the end of my little finger. The dark circle supporting it was puffy and soft looking. The rest was an even dark tan. Visions of her nude sun bathing flashed through my mind.

I chuckled as I asked, "Does everyone get the same floor show, or am I getting the special?"

She looked back at me than followed my gaze to the open shirt. With a smile, she answered, "I'm very, very picky about who I put on a show for. Most of the guys that come in here just leer and try to grab. I don't like that at all. For some reason I feel you're different, that I'd have to ask before you'd make a physical advance."

I'd brought my eyes back up to her face and studied it as she talked. There was something there just out of sight, a knowledge like an old friend one hadn't seen for tens of years.

She continued, "When you walked in I figured you for mid to late thirties. As I watched you take in the people and the place, and then walk over here and sit down, I got the impression of caution and experience. Then as we've talked, there's the self-assurance and casual flirtation that only comes with age and experience. Now I figure early forty's and a gentleman to boot, someone I can tease and let my little streak of exhibitionism show through too. What else can I say but I love to show off and tag you're it." She finished with a laugh.

I chuckled along with her and then asked, "From what life and time do we know each other? I can't remember but I know it was good."

Her smile disappeared as she looked at me sharply. After a short pause, she replied, "You feel it too. It was a very long time ago is all I can say."

To change the subject I asked, "I don't see any tan lines so I assume you've found a place to sun bath nude? And I can't remember any nudist areas around here."

She laughed. "Nice job of changing the subject. Yes, I've found a great place to get naked and wander around. There was an old park down river from here that's been abandoned for many years. The bridge into the area washed out and never replaced. I might just show you where it is if you're off during the day sometimes."

I grinned and then said, "That means that I'll need to know how to contact you other than here."

Her smile was back as she replied, "I guess it does, doesn't it. I'll write down the telephone number and address for you. If you're a good boy I might even let you give me a ride home." The last said over her shoulder as she headed for the other end of the bar to serve one of the pool players.

About that time, a group of three couples came in and she came out from behind the bar to take their order. I noted as she went by that the shorts were now buttoned and the knot in the shirt was pulled down to close the front.

Another group came in and she stayed busy until she called last call at a quarter to twelve. I'd had four beers and still had half of the last one so I declined. At twelve, she turned on the house lights and turned off the jukebox. Most everyone either stood up or were hurriedly trying to finish their beer.

She moved through the crowd picking up empty bottles or taking the nearly empties. People started to file out as I took one last sip and slid the bottle to the back edge of the bar. I stood up with the intention to say goodnight as she came by with a double hand full of bottles.

Before I opened my mouth, she said, "Hey, sit yourself back down, I still need a ride home. Anyway I ain't seen that tip yet."

As she cleared the end of the bar, she found the ten-dollar bill under the beer bottle. "Oops," was all she said.

Instead, I turned and went into the men's room. When I finished, I checked the stall, blocked open the door, and turned out the light. Everyone was gone by the time I got back to my stool.

The bartender glanced at the men's room door and said, "You've been around after closing before, I see."

"I've owned or managed clubs in the past. Old habits and all that."

She nodded and said, "Then you know how to stack chairs while I ring out the register?"

I chuckled and answered, "Had a little practice from time to time. How's the pay here?"

Now she chuckled. "I thought you were helping out an old friend. Anyway they already have a swamper here and the pay sucks."

"That could be interesting," I said softly to myself.

"I heard that. You're closing in on being a dirty old man," she said with a laugh.

"I'm just working on the age, I've got the rest down pat." I replied as I stacked the chairs on the tabletops.

Since the stools had arms I left them on the floor but pulled them away from the bar a couple of feet. By the time I finished, she was through with the money and left the register open. After putting the bank bag away, she returned to the end of the bar with a jacket and a large purse.

"Give me a hand checking the ladies room," she said.

Entering the ladies room, she pushed open the door to the first stall, then the door to the second. Turning around she held the door open with her elbow as she unsnapped, then unzipped the cut offs. Wiggling her hips, she slipped them down to her knees and sat down. Her sex was clean-shaven, except for a little V of hair at the top of the slit.

Lowering the shorts to her ankles, she spread her knees and looked up at me with a grin. "Ladies have to pee also but I've never tried it with an audience before."

It took her several moments to get started but pee she did. Then she wiped and patted herself dry. With a mischievous grin, she stood up. I took a quick step forward and took her in my arms, and then kissed her long and completely, allowing my hands to roam freely over her lower back and warm smooth ass cheeks.

When I stepped back, she just looked at me for a few seconds, then bent and retrieved her shorts. Instead of pulling them up, she took them off. With a grin, she waved me out the door as she followed, turning off the light and propping the door open.

I moved back toward the bar and took a seat on a stool. I watched her walk slowly toward me as she untied the knot in her shirt. Slowly she opened it and then slipped it off her shoulders. She tossed both garments on the bar and stood completely nude in front of me. Slowly she did a complete turn, raising her arms over her head.

I let my eyes wander over her completely tanned body. Stepping forward, she lowered her arms to rest them over my shoulders and around my neck. I spread my knees farther apart and gathered her into my arms for another long kiss. Now my hands explored her body from the back of her neck to the crease at the base of her spine.

As I ran a finger lightly up the crack between her cheeks, she shivered slightly. I moved my hands to the sides of her hips and ran them up slowly to cup the sides of her warm breasts, then back down to her thighs.

Slowly she broke the kiss and stepped back. After a long slow exhale, she said, "I'm not sure whose teasing whom. Or for that matter, why I'm standing here totally nude in front of someone I've only known for a couple of hours. Everything I've done since and including the bathroom are completely out of character for me."

She took a deep breath and went on, "I'm not complaining, just wondering whose power has control and why. Strangely enough I want to climb up on the bar and let you fuck my brains out but I know I can't because the boss will show up over here shortly to lock up."

Turning slowly with a shake of her head, she moved to the end of the bar and opened her bag. She took an off white sundress out and slipped it on, hurriedly buttoning the front. She removed a hairbrush and placed the jeans and shirt inside. She stood brushing her hair as the back door squeaked, opened, and an older gray-headed man walk in.

"Hi boss, I'm ready to call it a night," she said slightly too loud. "I've got a ride home, so you're off the hook," she continued in a softer voice.

He looked at me for a long moment and then at her. "I see," was all he said.

She picked up her jacket and bag and took hold of my arm as she headed toward the back door. Halfway there the old man called out, "Trish, I need you here by four tomorrow. Julie has no baby sitter after that. Any problems with that?"

"No boss, I'll see you at four," she said as she ushered me out the door.

Once out the door and around to the side of the building she grabbed me and pressed me against the wall in a passionate and frenzied kiss. Her body pressed against mine as though she were trying to get inside my skin. I returned the kiss just as passionately. The sound of the back door opening and closing broke the kiss. Trish just clung to me for another long moment before backing away and putting her finger to her lips.

After another moment, she moved to peek around the corner of the building back the way we had come. I stepped over her bag and jacket, easing up behind her to reach around and cup her breasts through the thin fabric of her dress. She bent slightly at the waist pressing her ass against me. I softly massaged the firm cones, feeling the rock hard nipples slid across my palms. She let out a soft hissing breath and rotated her butt against me. I heard the sound of a door closing softly.

Trish stood up and leaned back against me as I continued to squeeze and caress her breasts. "My that feels good. You sure know what a woman likes. Not too hard a grip on the breast and a light touch on the very ends of the nipples. You have potential."

She paused to make a purring sound in the back of her throat. "The boss went home and I need to do the same, I'm sorry to say."

Her left hand slipped up between her ass and the growing bulge in the front of my Levies. With a light squeeze, she asked, "Well, what do we have here? I'm glad to see that you're not a perfect gentlemen." With another light squeeze and a soft rub, she stepped away from me.

She stooped to pick up her belongings and headed for the front parking lot. As there was only one vehicle in the lot, it wasn't hard to figure out what I drove. I opened the passenger door for her. She dropped her bag and jacket onto the seat and ran her hand over my bulge again. With a little smile and a shake of her head, she got into the truck.

I joined her, backed the truck around, pulled up to the edge of the street, and then sat looking at her. For a second she had a puzzled look and then laughed. "I guess you need directions, don't you. I feel like I've know you for so long that you should already know where I live." She paused and then said, "Lets take the long way around if you're not in a hurry."

"Sounds fine to me, so which way?" I asked still looking over at her.

She was sitting with her left leg up on the seat and her back was slightly toward the door. The hem of the little sundress was high up on her thighs. She was slowly unbuttoning the dress down to her waist.

"Take a right and then a left just past the city limits sign."

When I was headed east on the narrow county road, Trish moved over closer to me and shrugged out of the top half of the dress. Even though I was not driving near the speed limit, I slowed farther, dividing my attention between the road and Trish's hands as they caressed her flat stomach and slowly moved up over and around her breasts.

As she played with her breasts, her eyes never left me. She would alternately milk the cones from the base to the tip then pinch and twist the hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

Her breathing was getting more ragged and harsh as I crossed a narrow one-lane bridge. She glanced out the window and sighed. "At the top of the hill is a road to the right. Turn there and it's a short ways before you reach a barricade, I'll show you the way around it."

When I stopped, Trish opened her door and got out. Stepping out of the dress, she tossed it back in on the seat and turned to walk to the end of the barrier. There was a cable hooked to an eyebolt in a post to the right. When she wiggled the bolt it came lose, she dropped it to the ground and then waved me forward. When I was through, she replaced the bolt and returned to the truck.

Standing in the door of the truck, she tilted her head and looked at me. "A tad over dressed aren't you? That is compared to me anyway." She finished with a chuckle.

I can take a hint if I'm hit on the head with it. Opening my door, I stepped out and removed my shirt, tossing it on top of her dress. I turned and opened the workbox on the side of my truck and removed a pair of sandals similar to the ones she wore. Removing my boots and socks, I dropped them into the workbox, soon to be followed by my jeans.

Now dressed the same way she was I asked, "Is this better?"

Her eyes fell to my stiff manhood as I removed the Levies and more or less remained there. As I stood across the truck seat from her, my shaft was standing up almost against my belly, the head an inch, or so above my belly button. I squeezed my ass cheeks and made it twitch several times, Trish licked her lips and looked up at my face and grinned.

"It does tricks or does it have a mind of it's own?" she asked with a laugh.

"Both," I answered. "How much farther are we going?"

With a smile, she answered, "All the way." Then after a short pause, "To the next barrier at the old bridge." she finished with a laugh. "Shall we go?"

We got into the truck and I proceeded. Trish moved over beside me and rested he hand on my thigh, just inches from my swollen member. She dropped the other hand into her lap and lightly rubbed the small V of hair above her sex.

I placed my right hand on her thigh and slowly stroked the soft skin from her knee to her hand. Her knees opened wider as my fingers moved slowly up and down and over toward the inside of her thigh.

Rounding a short turn, I stopped at the barricade and killed the motor. In the headlights and moonlight, I could see the remains of an old bridge. As I snapped the lights off, I let my little finger graze the outer lips of Trish's sex. She gave a little jump and her breath hissed between her teeth.

Slowly she moved across the seat to the door and got out, closing the door behind her. I exited on my side and walked to the wooden bars that blocked the road. Placing my left foot on the bottom rail, I leaned over the top one and looked down at the river twenty feet below. There was a set of concrete steps leading down to the water at the right of the bridge.

Trish was starting down the steps slowly and I moved to catch up. On the landing about half way down, Trish stopped suddenly and turned around. I stopped as fast as I could but not quite fast enough. My stiff pole slapped her on the left nipple.

She looked at the offending member and the up at me with a grin. Leaning slightly, she ran the tip of her tongue around the flared head several times before sucking just the tip into her mouth. I groaned at the warm wet feeling as her tongue swirled around and round the head of my dick. My knees sagged slightly and I placed my hands on her shoulders to balance myself.

She straightened, releasing the head of my shaft, turned and went on down the steps. I followed more slowly. The moon was bright enough to see well but my head was a bit wobbly. The last landing was only two steps above the water. Trish took two more steps and was knee deep in the river.

She turned and looked up at me. "I had thought about wading across the river but the water is fairly cool and the air when we got out would be cold."

I sat down on the steps above the landing and leaned back on my elbows. Trish waded back up onto the landing and walked over to stand in front of me with a smile on her face. Moving up one, two, then three steps, she stood with a foot on each side of my waist. Slowly she squatted down then stood back up and moved two steps higher. Squatting down again her sex was right above my face.

TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers
12