Happy Lewd, Crude and Rude Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She does have a red bush," said Roger with excitement.

"See? I told you that I could get her naked," said Gordon with a satisfied smile.

"Just wondering, Gordon, oh pal, but do you think Irene could give me a bit of relief?"

"Gee, I don't know about that Roger. She's not that kind of woman. Sorry, old chum. The only man Irene has ever had sex with is with me."

"You realize, of course, that if I had a wife, Gordon, old chum," said Roger continuing to plead his case, "that I'd have you hypnotize her and watch you have your wicked way with her, too."

"I'd have to put her under again and give her another hypnotic suggestion for her to have sex with you," said Gordon. "Knowing what a sexually inhibited woman Irene is, a bit of a modest prude, actually, and with me being the only man she's ever been intimate with sexually, nothing personal, of course, but I really don't think she'd ever have sex with you."

"If only for research purposes and to further your academic study," said Roger with a gulp and a hopeful look, "do you think we could give it a try?"

"Sure, why not?" Both men stuffed their cocks back in their pants again, before Gordon turned his attention from his friend to his wife. "Happy Lewd, Crude & Rude Nude Day. Happy Lewd, Crude & Rude Nude Day. Happy Lewd, Crude & Rude Nude Day." Gordon stood and held his solid gold-filled pocket watch in front of Irene's eyes.

"Wow, this is so amazing," said Roger.

"Shh," said Gordon to his friend. "You're getting sleepy. You're so tired that you can barely keep open your eyes. Your eye lids are very heavy. You can't keep your eyes open any longer and you must sleep, sleep, sleep," said Gordon. Irene's chin fell to her chest and Gordon gave her his hypnotic suggestion. "Sleep, Irene, sleep. Now, when I say the words Nude Day, whenever you see a cock, you want to touch it, feel it, fondle it, and stroke it, before sucking it and fucking it."

"Oh, my God," said Roger under his breath, while stroking his cock to an erection in readiness to Irene seeing his cock.

"Don't get your hopes up, Roger. My wife is a good woman and only has eyes for me and for my cock."

"We'll see, Gordon. We'll see. Let's just give it a go, shall we?"

"At the count of three, you will awaken feeling refreshed," said Gordon. "One, you feel wonderful. Two you are happy. Three you are awake and feel refreshed," said Gordon waving his wand at her.

Still standing there naked, immediately, like lasers, Irene's eyes focused on Roger's erect cock.

"You have a beautiful cock, Roger," she said, as if Gordon wasn't even in the room. She looked from Roger's cock to his face and back down to his cock. "Your cock is so big," she said stepping closer to him with her hand poised in anticipation of his affirmative response. "May I touch it?" She sat down next to Roger.

"I'd love for you to touch my cock, Irene," said Roger beaming with sexual anticipation.

Irene took hold of Roger's cock and fondled it, before slowly stroking it.

"It's getting bigger. It's so big, Roger and so very hard," she said with glee. "If you don't mind, I'd love to suck your big prick, Roger."

"I'd love for you to suck my cock, Irene," said Roger looking at Gordon with a big smile and giving him the thumbs up.

Without hesitation, Irene planted her face in Roger's lap and took his cock in her mouth, while Gordon took out his cock and started masturbating, as he watched his wife give his friend a blowjob. Irene was really sucking Roger now, before she abruptly stopped.

"Fuck me, Roger," she said. "Stick that big, hard prick in my soft, wet pussy. I need to feel you inside of me."

Gordon looked at his wife with shocked awe, as he stroked himself faster, when Irene sat on Roger's lap, reached under, and directed his cock in her pussy.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! You are a true master, Gordon," said Roger sucking Irene's tits, as she fucked him.

Roger was all over Irene's bouncing tits, touching them, feeling them, caressing them, fingering and sucking her nipples, while he humped her pussy. Then, in a moment of lust, he pushed her back on the couch and mounted her. Now, he was really slamming her and really fucking her. Then, Irene suddenly stopped.

"Shit," said Gordon. "She's coming out of it. Quick, get off of her, Roger. Hurry, man, hurry!" Gordon pulled out his solid gold-filled pocket watch and slowly waved it in front of his wife's eyes. "Happy Lewd, Crude & Rude Nude Day. Happy Lewd, Crude & Rude Nude Day. Happy Lewd, Crude & Rude Nude Day," said Gordon more quickly, this time. "You're getting sleepy. You're so tired that you can barely keep open your eyes. Your eye lids are very heavy. You can't keep your eyes open any longer and you must sleep, sleep, sleep," said Gordon. "You'd better go, Roger. I don't want you here, when she awakens."

"Okay," said Roger, quickly getting dressed.

"When I say Nude Day, you'll get dressed. Nude Day."

Immediately, as if a robot, Irene stood and got dressed.

"Maybe we can do this again, soon," said Roger leaving.

"Yes, yes, now please go before she awakens," said Gordon suddenly panicked. "At the count of three, you will awaken feeling refreshed," said Gordon directing all his attention to his wife. "One, you feel wonderful. Two you are happy. Three you are awake and feel refreshed," said Gordon waving his wand at her.

"What happened? Where's Roger?"

"Oh, he had to leave suddenly. He forgot to do something."

"Oh, my God, Gordon," said Irene looking down at herself. "How could you? How dare you? I'm so very embarrassed," said Irene looking at her husband with a face flushed with embarrassment.

"What?" Fearing the worst, fearing that she knew he hypnotized her to suck Roger's cock, before fucking him, Gordon's face turned beat red with dread. "What, Irene? What? How could I do what?"

"One of the buttons of my dress is unbuttoned. I must have been sitting here flashing Roger the side of my bra," she said buttoning her button, before looking at her husband.

"Oh, for God's sakes, Irene, it's just your bra. I'm sure that Roger didn't even noticed you were unbuttoned. By the way," said Gordon with a cheeky smile, "I was thinking about inviting Harry over tomorrow evening."

"Harry? Yeah, I like Harry. I've always liked Harry, as much as I like Roger. He's a nice man."

Gordon smiled a perverted smile, while imagining Irene's sucking and fucking Harry's cock.

"I just thought the three of us could hang out together, have a few beers and maybe play a game," said Gordon taking a sip of his beer.

"Yeah, that would be fun...to play a game," said Irene. "Although, we should invite Elizabeth over sometime, too. I've lost contact with her," she said pausing, "after she made a pass at me."

"What? Seriously?" Gordon nearly choked on his bear. "Elizabeth made a pass at you?"

"Yes. She put her hand on my breast and tried to kiss me. I suspect she may be lesbian. I really like her as a friend though, but not as a lover. Even though I've thought about having sex with a woman, I'm not lesbian."

"How would you know you're not lesbian," said Gordon with a face full of sudden excitement, "until you tried having sex with a woman, Irene?"

"That's true, Gordon, but there's no way to find out about that, now is there?"

"Maybe tomorrow, instead of inviting Harry over, you could ring up Elizabeth and invite her over for a spot of tea. You two used to be so close. I mean, it's only fair that if I'm inviting my friends, that you should invite your friend over, too," said Gordon looking at his wife with a Cheshire cat smile.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12