Happy Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers

"Yeah mom, happy Mother's Day," added Luke, not batting an eyelid at being discovered naked by his mother with his stiff cock in his father's hot mouth, "dad's giving me a great blowjob."

"So I see," murmured Carol, "and I assume this party includes me, too."

It was a statement rather than a question and before the men could answer, Carol swiftly threw off her blouse and unhooked her bra, allowing her big tits to swing free. "That's better," she added, "with so much naked flesh around me, I was starting to feel somewhat overdressed."

"Been there long, honey?" asked Ray, momentarily looking up from blow-jobbing Luke and then resuming the sucking again as Carol started to speak.

"Not long," she replied, "I've been enjoying myself getting a good look at Ryan's fabulous bare ass."

"I'm pleased you enjoy ogling my ass, mom," said Ryan, "but I've got something else for you here, too," he continued, grinning and pointing his thick pole in Carol's direction. "It's your Mother's Day present."

"That is a beautiful cock, sweetheart, the best present I could wish for on this special day," replied Carol as she stared lovingly at Ryan's impressive hard-on and his delicious sperm-filled balls for several moments, as if seeing them for the very first time, her mouth watering as she took in the beauty of her son proudly displaying his gift to her.

Ryan let go of his cock, swinging his arms down by his sides so that his erection stood out at an acute angle from his body, fully on the horn. Ryan knew how much his mother loved exhibitionism, that it was just as exciting as the sex, and he was only too happy to stand there delightfully free of embarrassment and treat her to a good long scintillating look of his naked body, enjoying the sensation of having his own mother ogle him while, behind him, Ray and Luke now had a clear view of his ass.

Carol continued feasting her eyes on the jutting shaft of Ryan's prick, as if she was an art critic staring at a painting in a gallery, and licked her lips as she walked across the room and folded herself into her son's welcoming arms, gasping as she felt her present pressing hard against her midriff. Ryan was soon busy fondling his mother's tits with his hands while their mouths were joined in a deep French kiss ...

6.

"Wow, dad!" Luke almost screamed with excitement, "look at mom and Ryan getting it together."

"Mmm," Ray managed to croak without breaking the blow-jobbing and watching Ryan and Carol out the corners of his eyes.

"Your cock seems to get bigger every time you visit," said Carol, as she and Ryan broke the kiss and removed their tongues from each other's mouths as they came up for air and Carol immediately reached down with a hand to fondle Ryan's prick. "I'm so pleased you're home, sweetheart." "You didn't expect me to miss Mother's Day, surely, mom?" replied Ryan, "I've been looking forward to celebrating it with you, dad and Luke all week." With that, he lowered his head and began to nurse on Carol's tits, sucking first one and then the other before licking up and down her cleavage. Ray and Luke smiled as they watched the huge jugs rising and falling under the onslaught of Ryan's tongue.

"And celebrating in the best way possible," giggled Carol as Ryan opened his mouth to engulf her tits, "with lots of nice hot forbidden family sex." "We're sorry we started without you, mom," began Luke, as his father continued sucking his cock, "but we were all so horny ..."

"Stop it!" interrupted Carol, holding up a hand, "I'd have been annoyed if you hadn't started. This is a real Mother's Day treat to get home and find you all so horny and showing off your lovely nude bodies."

"What did I say, boys?" said Ray, again relinquishing Luke's cock from his mouth. "I told you your mom wouldn't be long in getting down to business once she got home."

"And lots of business, as you so charmingly call it, darling, we shall have," said Carol as Ryan continued munching her tits, "after all, the night is young, like our two fine young sons. But I need a shower first, though, then we can suck and fuck the night away together."

"Sounds great, mom," said Ryan as he stopped licking and sucking Carol's tits and helped her out of the rest of her clothes, undoing her skirt and letting it fall to the floor. He knelt in front of her and slipped his thumbs into the waistband of her knickers, noticing the damp patch on the front.

"Why, mom," he said, "you're all nice and wet."

"No prizes for guessing why," said Carol, giggling. "Now that you boys are old enough to join your dad and I, it has certainly spiced things up."

"That's the beauty of incest," said Ray, "not that there was anything wrong with our sex life, darling, before Ryan and Luke started participating."

"Of course not," said Carol.

"Glad to hear that," said Ryan, before sticking out his tongue and giving the damp patch on his mother's knickers a quick lick, savoring the feminine taste through the material. Then he quickly yanked them down, exposing the beautiful bush of Carol's pussy. Carol stepped out of her knickers and kicked them and the rest of her clothes into a pile on the bedroom floor where they landed close to the discarded clothes of her husband and sons.

Carol was now completely naked like the rest of her family and was preening herself with pride, she loved being nude at any time but even more so when her family were present and likewise naked. Ryan reached out a hand and fondled his mother's dripping pussy, which Carol was happily displaying directly in front of his face, and then stuck out his tongue to give it another quick lick, this time without the encumbrance of her sodden knickers.

"Oh, that's nice, sweetheart," said Carol, patting Ryan's head, "but let me go and freshen up first. Then you can lick my cunt as much as you like."

"Don't be long, mom," said Ryan, intoxicated by the sight, scent and taste of Carol's pussy and eager to get down to some serious and prolonged incestuous cunt licking. He gave his mother's mouth-watering gash one last quick lick before Carol turned and headed off to the bathroom, treating her three men to a mesmerising view of her bare ass cheeks rubbing together provocatively as she walked away from them.

"We want to get your Mother's Day party going," added Ryan as Carol reached the door.

"Yeah, be quick, mom," said Luke, "I've a nice big Mother's Day present for you too," he continued, smiling and turning to show his doting mother his equally impressive prick, fresh from his father's mouth.

"I can't wait to enjoy my presents," said Carol, looking back and smiling over her shoulder, "but I'm sure your father will keep you happy 'til I get back," she finished, smiling over her shoulder as she left the room.

Ray did indeed keep his sons happy until Carol returned -- which wasn't long. Ray sucked their cocks and licked their assholes and the brothers returned the compliment on their father until, some fifteen minutes or so later, Carol walked back into the room, smelling nice and fresh from the shower. The three men wrinkled their noses at the refreshing scent of lilac emanating from Carol's now fully exposed body, their eyes on stalks as they gazed unwaveringly at her washed tits and cunt.

Carol felt yet another, and altogether stronger, frisson of excitement course through her as three sets of masculine eyes ogled her naked charms as she stood there smiling back at them. As always, she was pleased to see that her men had no trouble with their erections as they stood tall and proud in front of her.

Now the Mother's Day celebrations could really begin ...

7.

Carol's feminine aroma excited Ryan beyond belief as he once again folded himself into his mother's arms.

"Oh yeah, sweetheart," said Carol as Ryan once again worked his tongue around her massive melons, licking them hard before engulfing each one in turn in his mouth, "suck your mommies' titties."

"Does that feel better, mom?" asked Luke, "now you're nude like the rest of us."

"It sure does, sweetheart," replied Carol, stepping back to face her three fine men, none of whom felt any guilt nor embarrassment whatsoever in their shared full frontal nudity. That had been placed on a back burner long since. Indeed, the knowledge that what they were doing was regarded as taboo by the more ignorant members of society, like the bible bashers and control freaks, only served to heighten the excitement of the forbidden proceedings for all four of them.

Carol licked her lips at the sight of the hard pricks of her three naked men that seemed to grow bigger in their owners' hands as they eyed up her equally naked frame. "Gee mom," said Luke," your tits and cunt are fucking awesome."

"Yeah, mom," said Ryan, "your body is a temple."

"Oh darlings, you say the sweetest things," Carol replied, thrilled at the effect her naked body was having on the three horny men of her family. Always a big fan of exhibitionism, she felt increasingly and exquisitely decadent as she stood there letting them get a good look at her cunt and tits.

"I seem to remember you said exactly the same thing at our last family party," Carol continued, licking her lips at the scintillating sight in front of her.

"Yeah, mom," said Ryan, "and it won't be the last time we say it neither. Not when it's the truth."

"Why, thank you, Ryan," said Carol, "and you boys both have lovely big pricks, just like your horny father. Has he given you a really hot blowjob, too, just like the one I saw him giving Luke?"

"Sure fucking has, mom," said Ryan, "dad's a really great cocksucker."

"Thanks, Ryan," said Ray, "I do my best," he finished, giggling.

"Not having a cock, I can't really comment," replied Carol, "though judging by the way he licks my cunt when we're alone together, I'm sure he is fantastic. Anyway, now its my turn."

"Come over here, boys, next to me," said Ray, "you both look like you're really hungry for some of your mother's nice hot blowjobs."

The brothers moved into position next to their father, the three men smiling down at the female family slut as she paid homage to their manhoods. They immediately peeled back their foreskins, proudly exposing their pink bulbous knobheads, slick with pre-cum, as they clustered in a semi-circle around Carol who was then surrounded by the three hard pulsating pricks of her men staring directly into her face, along with their sweaty cum-laden balls.

Carol licked her lips at the awe-inspiring sight of her husband and sons proudly showing off to her their balls and hard-ons. All three pricks were as solid as the rock of ages, a testament to how incredibly horny the men were feeling.

"What a lot of lovely big pricks," said Carol, examining the three erect rods which the men were making available for her inspection just an inch or two away from her admiring eyes. She never ceased to marvel at the way her three men seemed to stay permanently hard, no drooping sagging pricks here like some she could remember from her youth before she got it together with, and later married, Ray.

"Such fabulous Mother's Day presents," Carol went on, her mouth salivating, "what more could a mommy slut like me ask for on this special day?"

"That's right, honey," said Ray, "we knew you wouldn't want anything else for presents, didn't we, boys?"

"Sure fucking did, dad," said Luke.

"Yeah, mom," said Ryan, "and we hope you like your presents, too."

Carol giggled. "I sure do, sweetheart," she said, her mouth again filling with saliva as her eyes rested on the twitching fuck poles, pre-cum seeping from their piss slits and glistening in the light from the chandelier. She reached out a hand and gave Ryan's cock another little squeeze. "Its lovely the way you and Luke enjoy showing off your big pricks," she went on. "I can see I shan't have to be sending off for any viagra."

"Hopefully never," mumbled Ray.

"Do you like me seeing your big pricks, boys?" asked Carol, lasciviously.

"Yeah, mom, we love you and dad seeing our big fucking pricks," said Ryan. "Don't we, Luke?"

"Sure do, Ryan," replied Luke, "and our balls and asses, too. I hope you like my present too, mom."

"Of course I do, sweetheart," said Carol, letting go of Ryan's prick and taking hold of Luke's, "it's a beautiful present. And we love seeing them too, don't we honey?" she continued, looking up at Ray and smiling the smile of a proud wife and mother.

"Yeah," Ray replied, enjoying the dirty small talk which was always a feature of their family orgies, even though the same thing was said at nearly all of them and which none of them ever tired of, "its great to see both our naked boys proudly showing off their pricks to their mom and dad."

"And not just their pricks. Turn round, all of you," commanded Carol, "and let me see those beautiful asses of yours."

"Sure mom," said Ryan, who quickly turned his back, followed immediately by Ray and Luke who did the same, spinning round to show Carol their naked backsides. Ryan reached round with a hand and stroked his own ass to draw even more of his mother's attention to it ...

8.

"Which side's my best, mom?" Ryan joked, stroking his ass while looking over his shoulder and smiling at his parents and brother.

"Each is as good as the other," replied Carol, for whom the visual delights were just as important as the sex itself, "you've got a beautiful bottom, your cheeks and cleft are just perfect."

"What about mine, mom?" asked Luke. "I hope you like my ass, too."

"Yes, of course, dear," said Carol, "you've got a wonderful ass, too."

"Gee, thanks, mom," said Luke, "that's good to know."

Ray turned back and went to stand next to Carol to cast similar admiring glances at his sons' bare bottoms as he had done earlier before his wife put in her timely appearance. The brothers bent over, sticking out their asses in front of their parents and Carol leaned forward and stroked Ryan's with her right hand and Luke's with her left.

"Such lovely asses," Carol murmured as her sons thrilled to her touch, "are these my presents, too?"

"Sure are, honey," said Ray, masturbating as he watched his wife touching up his sons' beautifully smooth butt cheeks.

"What about dad's ass, mom?" asked Ryan.

"My, all these questions!" laughed Carol. "I said just now, didn't I, that you've all got beautiful asses?"

Satisfied with Carol's answers to their questions, Ryan and Luke stood and turned back to face their parents with their cocks so hard they stood up against their navels, enhancing the appearance of their balls into the bargain which, in each case, swung low in fuzzes of hot sweaty pubes.

"I'm really pleased you're home, Ryan," Carol said again, smiling up at him as she went back to twirling his balls and fondling his prick, "now we really are a complete fucking family again. And that is such a beautiful prick."

"Thanks mom," said Ryan, enjoying showing off his prick to his mother in its erect state as he always did, "its all yours."

Carol reached out her hands and pulled Ryan even closer to her by his ass cheeks, luxuriating again in the feel of her eldest son's tight fleshy ass as she touched up his bare buns, kneading them in her hands as if they were dough, and ran a forefinger deftly along the narrow cleft of his ass crack. She felt Ryan's asshole twitch as she drove her finger deeper inside the tight sweaty orifice.

"That's the way, honey," said Ray, "stick your fingers up our eldest son's tight fucking asshole. Stretch it."

"Here mom," said Ryan, "this'll make it easier for you."

Carol removed her forefinger and rested back on her haunches as Ryan turned his back to her again and bent over so that his firm naked ass cheeks stood out prominently in front of his mother's face, the two succulent rounded buns smooth and hairless and in perfect proportion to the rest of Ryan's young athletic body.

"Spread your cheeks, son," said Ray, "open up that tight sweaty asshole."

Ryan clasped his naked buttocks and spread them with his hands, exposing and winking his asshole to his family, and Carol took this as a firm invitation to resume fingering, adding a second finger as she continued to probe Ryan's ass, then a third as she slid them all the way up the pink puckered hole while also enjoying the almost hypnotic sight of her son's big balls and rock hard cock hanging down between his legs ...

9.

Ryan gasped with joy, marvelling to himself and not for the first time how odd it was that such intense pain could be so pleasurable and the fact that it was not any fingers that were digging into him but those of his own glorious mother, exciting him to the core as Carol continued to stretch her son's tight exposed asshole with her long-nailed talons while Ray and Luke looked on. This went on for some ten minutes or so, she wanted to make sure Ryan's asshole would be fully acceptable of his father's and brother's pricks when the time eventually arrived for them to fuck him.

"Oh my god, your asshole is so fucking hot, baby," said Carol. "Spread your cheeks wider for me."

"I'm pleased you like touching up and fingering my ass, mom," said Ryan, looking over his shoulder and smiling as he pulled his buns apart as far as they would go in response to Carol's order who immediately began fingering again.

After five minutes or so, Carol could no longer resist treating Ryan to a long hard rimming. She removed her fingers from Ryan's asshole, stuck out her hot wet tongue and, as a prelude to getting down and dirty on his hole, began to kiss and lick each of her son's firm round cheeks as audible sighs of approval came from Ray and Luke who closed in around them to get a closer look. When Carol was satisfied that she had her husband and youngest son's full attention, she spat some spit into Ryan's fuck tunnel and then sent her skilful tongue in-between the cheeks as she began to rim her first born's anus. Ryan gasped as his mother licked his ass.

"Oh yeah, mom!" he cried, "that is fucking fantastic. You really know how to lick ass."

"That's it son," said Ray, "push your fucking asshole back against your mom's face. Let her taste the sweat."

Ryan glanced over his shoulder again, smiling broadly as he pressed his butt hard up against Carol's mouth who groaned as she buried her head between her son's buns. For the incestuous Sheldrake family at that moment in time, the rest of the world had simply ceased to exist as they completely lost themselves in their love and enthusiasm for kinky taboo sex.

"Yeah," said Ray, "that is an awesome sight, isn't it, Luke?"

"Yeah, dad," said Luke, "Ryan has a really nice ass."

Ryan grinned at his horny perverted family, he loved exposing his asshole to them just as much as he did showing off his prick and balls. Carol was busily tonguing his asshole as if there was no tomorrow, she loved giving her men anal pleasure and had been determined to do some rimming of their assholes that evening even before she had left work.

"Ryan not only has a nice ass but a nice prick, too," said Ray, "as do you Luke," he added, hastily, not wanting to show favouritism. If he had, the effect was lost on Luke.

"Thanks, dad," the youngest son replied, "I'm quite fond of my prick and ass, too."

"You should be, son," said Ray, still eager to make what he regarded as amends for his earlier remark, "a man's cock should be his pride and joy. Shouldn't it, Ryan?"

"That's right, dad," Ryan replied, still enjoying his mother's tongue thrashing of his ass. "I love my prick and my big balls. And my ass, too," he added almost as an afterthought.

"Me too, dad," said Luke, "I get so much fun from them."

"And completely free of charge, too," laughed Ray.

Carol suddenly stopped licking and removed her mouth from Ryan's ass crack, the young man straightening up and turning to face his horny relatives, his face a portrait of pleasure.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers