Happy Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers

"That was a great rimming, mom," he said, "and I want my prick to get the same attention."

"You guys have the best pricks in the world," Carol said, as, still on her knees, she manoeuvred herself into a more comfortable position.

"Gee mom," said Ryan, "all these compliments you guys come out with are enough to give anyone a big head," he said, his grin growing wider by the second, feeling really pleased with himself while his asshole twitched following Carol's intense rimming.

"Looks like you've already got one, dear," said Carol, talking in a mumsy voice as if he was indeed still a baby and not the fine handsome sexy adult he now was with a firm male adult ass and big adult prick which Carol held in her hand, admiring the exposed purple head peeping through its foreskin and enjoying the feel of its supple texture. Ryan's cock throbbed in her hand as she ran it up and down the long greasy shaft.

"Would you like me to do something about this, sweetheart?" she said, still holding the prick in her touchy feely hands.

"Yeah mom, please suck my prick," replied Ryan with eager enthusiasm.

"With pleasure, darling," said Carol, "my baby really wants his prick sucked."

"Quit talking, honey, and get sucking," said Ray, with an edge of impatience in his voice, keen to get on with the action and not wanting to waste any further time.

Carol didn't say anymore, at least not for the time being, wasting no further time as she leaned forward and quickly took the thick rod of her offspring into her mouth, her right cheek puffing out as the head nudged against the inside before taking the entire erect penis to the far reaches of her educated throat.

She smiled happily as the taste of her own son filled her mouth as she hungrily devoured one of her Mother's Day presents while Ryan's sweaty cum-filled balls jumped and danced against her chin ...

10.

Ryan's eyes rolled in his head again, just as they did when his father had sucked him. He loved being blow-jobbed and he placed his hands on his mother's head as he pumped his swollen membrane in and out of Carol's hot enthusiastic mouth, his mother making little gagging sounds as she swallowed as much of her son's prick as she could, sucking for all she was worth with a glowing feeling of maternal pride.

Ryan looked down at his hot sexy mother sucking long and hard on his cock; as in all their other orgies, first the threesomes with Carol and Ray before Luke was old enough to join in and now the full family parties, he still couldn't quite believe it was happening, a dream that really had come true.

Ray and Luke were both masturbating as they watched Carol sucking Ryan. Luke didn't mind his mother giving her whole attention at that moment to his brother, he and his sibling had never been in competition with each other for either of their parents' affections and, in any case, he got to do threesomes with Carol and Ray when Ryan was away from home and so could not complain since there were lots of times when he had his parents all to himself and sometimes just his mother. He continued masturbating as he watched Carol going to town on Ryan's prick while Ray smiled the smile of a very proud father.

"Fuck," Ray said, "that looks incredible. Where did I put the camcorder?"

"Its over there, dad," said Luke, nodding towards Carol's dressing table while still pumping his prick in and out of her mouth. "You gonna make another porn video of us?"

"Can never have enough porn, son," replied Ray, picking up the camcorder and switching it on. "Especially when it's home-made." Ray circled round Carol, Ray and Luke, holding the camcorder in one hand and wanking his prick with the other. He leaned in to get a close-up of Luke masturbating before moving round to take some close-up's of his youngest son's naked ass and then focused on the continuing blowjob between his wife and eldest son.

After five minutes, Carol let Ryan's cock fall out of her mouth with a small pop and then licked his balls for a few more moments before turning her attention to Luke to treat son number two to another of her stupendous maternal blowjobs. She gagged again as all eight inches of her youngest son's thick cock probed the back of her stretched throat.

Luke's patience was sated at last and he gasped as his mother's hot mouth wrapped itself around his aroused prick while his father aimed the camera directly at them for some close-ups. Even though Luke had lost count now of the number of blowjobs his mother -- and father, too -- had given him in the past year or so since he had been old enough to participate in the family sex club, he still enjoyed each one as if it was the first.

"Enjoying that, Luke?" said Ryan, standing back and masturbating, his cock soaked in Carol's saliva.

"Fucking well am, Ryan," replied Luke, "like you said, mom's a great cocksucker, just like dad."

"Thanks, Luke," said Ray, "but I think your mom is the best cocksucker of all."

"Yeah, dad," said Ryan, "the best in the world."

"And we're both so pleased you boys are now consenting adults and enjoy making our sex lives a proper family affair," went on Ray. "There can't be that many moms and dads who happily let their sons join them, nor many sons who'd even want to."

"Yeah, dad," said Ryan, "but then Luke and I aren't just any sons, we're yours and mom's, a really special family."

"Sure are, son," said Ray who moved round to capture some hardcore views of Luke's rock-like cock deep in Carol's mouth. "As close as any family are ever likely to be. But remember this is incest so nobody else must ever know."

"You don't have to say that, dad," said Ryan. "We ain't stupid." Carol suddenly stopped sucking Luke and looked up at Ray and Ryan. "Are you two going to discuss the whys and wherefores of incest all night or are you going to stick two fingers up at society and just enjoy yourselves?"

"Sorry, mom," said Ryan, "I can assure you I'm enjoying myself immensely."

"Me, too," said Luke.

"What we do in the privacy of our own home is up to us," went on Carol, "this is all mutually consenting and no concern of anybody else, so let's stop talking about it and get on with the fun."

"Sure, mom," said Luke, sliding his undiminished cock back into his mother's mouth and effectively preventing her from voicing any more criticism of Ray and Ryan's debate.

"And what's more, we've only just begun," said Ray and then, after a moment's hesitation, "ooh, I feel a song coming on."

"Don't start singing, dad, for fuck's sake," said Ryan, grinning, "that really will put the kybosh on things."

"Thanks a lot, son," said Ray, feigning annoyance.

Everyone laughed at Ryan's thinly veiled criticism of Ray's vocal talents as the party started to gain momentum. After another five minutes of continuous sucking of Luke's cock, Carol suddenly stood up and moved across to the bed.

"You boys get me so fucking horny," Carol said, as she lay down on her back and lifted her legs, spreading them wide and exposing the fullness of her juicy moist cunt, "but now my pussy needs some attention, too."

"Go ahead, boys," said Ray, camcorder at the ready, "let's get some really hot porn scenes of both of you licking your mom's pussy. You know how much she likes being licked down there."

Ryan didn't need any encouragement, he absolutely adored licking his mother's cunt. He'd licked a few girlfriends' fannies in the past but none compared with that of his own mother, it was always so juicy and soft and when Carol came, she always came hard while the scent and taste of her love box was out of this world ...

11.

The Sheldrake Family Sex Club was now in full swing with each of them mustering all the passion at their disposal that they could find. Getting off on being watched helped, of course, not that any of them really needed any help, they were all totally into it and didn't have to put on any acts of false bravado as they started the build-up to another cum-drenched family fuckfest.

The pace was certainly moving up a notch, Carol noticed happily, as Ryan knelt down in front of his much-loved mother and spread her labia with his hands and Carol sighed contentedly at the prospect of the pleasures that were about to be bestowed on her. As Ryan feasted his eyes on Carol's cunt, his brother declined his head towards their mother's tits and began sucking the huge delicious melons, slurping his tongue over the dark aureoles and erect nipples while Ray again circled round his wife and sons looking for interesting camera angles.

After a few moments enjoying the visual beauty of Carol's pussy, Ryan quickly buried his head in the steaming maternal muff, savouring its feminine aroma and enjoying the sensation as he breathed in the scent of the hole from which he and Luke had emerged as babies. To Ryan, there was absolutely no doubt: his mother's cunt was the best cunt in the world.

"Run your tongue along it, son," said Ray, zooming the camcorder in for some close-ups, "lick it real hard."

Ryan glanced at his father and smiled, then he opened his mouth and stuck out his young but now far from inexperienced tongue and began to flick it up, down and over the long moist gash between his mother's silky pink cunt lips as he tugged on his cock. Carol responded to the invasion of her cunt by her son's talented tongue with lots of "oohs" and "aahs" which grew louder as Ryan licked deeper.

Ray kept the camcorder fully focused on Ryan and Carol, he had made several films now of his red hot family in action and always tried to improve on each one. Being into sex really showed on film, Ray knew from his collection of professional porno films, and he was determined to capture all the gloriously perverted action of what he knew, in time to come, would be an unforgettable Mother's Day party.

Ray was pleased that the family all had gallons of sexual energy to spare, it was always good to have as much as possible in the room when shooting his home-made porn films. Ryan and Carol, and Luke too, all knew how much Ray as a director got off on filming the action and they were determined to put on an excellent show for his voyeuristic camera, in which vein they were undoubtedly succeeding. They were all totally shameless, not caring what anybody else thought. It was their lives and they were all consenting adults.

Luke was still sucking Carol's tits and wanking his cock as Carol's moans and groans echoed round the room as her sons heaped pile upon pile of pleasure on her. Ryan's hot wet tongue located Carol's clit and began to run rings around the hard nubbin, causing the horny wife and mother to cry out in ecstasy.

"Oh my god!" she screamed, "this is so fucking hot."

"Yeah," said Ray, leaning in to take some more close-ups, "it looks fucking hot, too."

Carol's screams subsided into more lady-like whimpers as Ryan increased the pace, his hungry tongue soaking up the juices from his mother's delicious pussy. Ryan probed Carol's steaming depths and didn't want to stop, he'd been looking forward to this moment all week and was overjoyed to once more be giving his beautiful mother so much sexual gratification.

"Don't stop, sweetheart," Carol managed to murmur, lifting her legs higher and spreading them wider, "this is just superb, the best Mother's Day I've ever spent. You're driving me absolutely wild with your hot fucking tongue."

Her whimpering rose again into loud grunts and then her screams reverberated around the room as Ryan's tongue continued working its magic. Luke slid his cock into his mother's mouth to muffle her screams as Ray moved in as close as possible to avoid the scene becoming a blur on his camcorder as he carried on filming the intense taboo action for the pornographic family album ...

12.

Carol manoeuvred herself up the bed, pulling Ryan with her and then mounted him sixty-nine style. As she lowered her cunt onto Ryan's mouth, her own mouth simultaneously engulfed her eldest son's cock. The horny mother and son rocked back and forth on the bed, licking and sucking, the springs creaking while Ray filmed and Luke stood masturbating in front of his family as he watched the non-stop incestuous action.

"Fuck," Luke said, after Ryan and Carol had been sixty-nining for several minutes, Carol expertly alternating her administrations between sucking Ryan's prick and licking his balls, "I can't wait to have some of that myself."

Ryan somehow managed to drag himself away from Carol's cunt and smiled at Luke. "Here, little bruv," he said, "come and takeover."

Luke jumped in quickly, eagerly pulling Carol to the edge of the bed and got to his knees quicker than the speed of sound as Ryan dismounted. Seconds later, Luke was licking his mother's pussy with the same hungry enthusiasm of his brother. He ran his hot tongue all the way along the slit-like gash as Carol lay on her back, placing her legs over Luke's shoulders.

As her second son increased the pressure on her cunt with his tongue, running circles around the hard swollen nub of her clit, Carol's legs tightened around Luke's neck. Ray and Ryan clapped and cheered as they watched Carol and Luke in hot steamy incestuous action, Luke once again proving himself, much to his mother's delight, to be just as accomplished a cunt licker as his father and brother.

Just like his brother, Luke could never get enough of Carol's cunt, he licked at the beautifully trim pussy and expertly flicked his tongue over the hard nubbin of his mother's clit, enjoying the taste as he lapped up her juices. Every now and then he looked up and smiled, making Carol's heart melt. She squealed with pride and happiness as she lifted her legs off Luke's shoulders and pointed them upwards until they were so high in the air her feet faced directly at the ceiling.

Ryan climbed onto the bed and sat on his mother's face to have his ass licked, treating Carol to a hardcore pornographic style view up between his legs as he spread his buns before slowly descending southwards, gasping when the short journey was completed and his hole made contact with Carol's tongue. Ray was finding it very difficult to concentrate on filming as he wanked his cock harder, so turned on was he by the hot taboo action taking place in front of him.

"You boys are fucking amazing," Ray said as Ryan settled his asshole as comfortably as possible onto Carol's mouth and then took hold of her legs and held them apart as far as was humanly possible to give Luke's young but now far-from-inexperienced tongue complete access to her steaming pussy. The look on Carol's face was one of pure wanton lust as Luke's tongue explored her cunt while her own tongue similarly explored Ryan's asshole.

"Ooh, this is wonderful, mom," Luke murmured, several minutes later, in-between licking along the tight shaven groove with rapid ease, up and down his mother's cunt, so that neither his father nor brother, nor least of all his mother, would have thought he was still fairly new to the sex parties. "Your cunt tastes so nice."

"And your tongue feels so great licking it, sweetheart," said Carol as Ryan, fearful he might be suffocating his beautiful mother with his ass, climbed off the bed to enable her to speak. "You're an expert cunt licker, just like your father and brother."

"Yeah, you look like you've been licking cunt for years, son," said Ray, who had been busy recording the events for the latest entry in the family sex club pornography collection. "Didn't take you long to get into the swing of things."

"Yeah," Carol managed to murmur between her grunts and groans of pleasure, "the boys are both so good at this."

"Thanks mom, thanks dad," Luke replied, his face besmirched with a load of Carol's secreted pussy juice, before resuming his oral expertise. "Mom's cunt is the best in the world."

Carol was about to say something but Luke's tongue on her clit cut off her words and instead made her let out a wail that would have woken the dead. Ray put the camcorder down and moved across to the bed and climbed over his wife and slid his big cock into her mouth to muffle her screams, just as Luke had done earlier. Ryan picked up the camcorder and took over filming where his father had left off.

"This is going to be our best porn film yet," he said, succinctly. "Let's film mom and Luke doing a sixty-nine."

Just as Carol had sixty-nined with Ryan earlier, so she now repeated the process with Luke as they got into the requisite position and Ryan filmed the scene for posterity. As Luke lifted his right leg high in the air, Ryan handed the camera back to Ray for his father to record a hot view of Luke's smooth teenage ass cheeks and crack.

Luke's bare buttocks clenched as his mother swallowed his prick whole, the elongated membrane completely vanished from view as it disappeared into the depths of Carol's hungry all-enveloping mouth while Luke carried on licking her fanny, his balls slapping against Carol's chin. Ray then pointed the camera at Ryan to get some close-ups of his eldest son who was sporting the best erection he had ever had while his balls juggled in unison as he wanked, both nutsacs full of hot sweaty sperm. "You're absolutely right, Ryan," said Ray as he returned to filming his wife and Luke still enjoying their sixty-nine, "this really is going to be our best ever porn production."

"Yeah, dad," replied Ryan, "every bit as good as a professional porn film, eh?"

"Too right," agreed Ray as Carol and Luke broke the sixty-nine and Luke climbed up his mother to once again lick and suck her tits, which he loved doing just as much as licking her cunt, while Ryan moved in and dropped to his knees and again started on Carol's cunt. Ray was so full of pride in his two horny naked sons as he filmed them having sex with their mother that, not surprisingly, he could scarcely control the camera ...

13.

The consensual family orgy went on until well into the early hours, the grunting and groaning increasing as the sounds of hardcore incestuous sex mingled with the rain that had started to fall outside and was now busily lashing against the windows with sharp staccato thuds.

"Sure is great to be together again as a family," Ray kept on saying as more swellings of pride in his sons swept over him.

"Yeah, dad," said Ryan, "a real hot fucking family."

Indeed, they were as close as any family could ever hope to be and completely happy and confident with their incestuous taboo lifestyle. The rest of the world could think what it liked.

Ray smiled with pleasure at the sight of his proud slag of a wife on her knees, her big tits swaying, as she waited for their sons to once again prove their love for their mother by shooting their hot incestuous spunk over her. The brothers stood either side of her, jerking their cocks which were red raw from all the intense sucking that had gone on so far during the family orgy.

"Yeah, Ryan," said Luke, "and now mom can have our spunk, too."

"Do you want to empty the contents of these all over me?" asked Carol, knowing full well the answer as she teased them by fondling their balls which they were moments away from draining, Ryan's in her right hand and Luke's in her left.

"Yeah, mom," said Luke, "we want to cum all over you." Almost before Carol had time to open her mouth, the brothers both let out loud cries as they signified that they were both about to shoot their thick loads of pearly white cum.

"Aaagh!" they both screamed at the tops of their voices, "oh yeah, mom and dad, here I cum," went on Ryan and immediately let fly with a cumshot to rival the great porn star Peter North. He would have been green with envy had he been there to witness Ryan's orgasm.

"Oh yes, boys!" screamed Carol, her voice sizzling with lust, "cum your loads for mommy. Shoot it all over me."

Ryan screwed up his eyes and took aim, his legs buckling and his body racking with pleasure at the build up to the zenith of sexual achievement, trembling with excitement as he let fly with a humdinger of an orgasm. The first of his spurts flew rapidly through the air and landed on Luke just above his navel and Luke smiled as he felt his brother's hot spunk run down into the crevice where he had once been joined umbilically to his mother. The second, third and fourth spurts of Ryan's colossal orgasm, however, landed firmly on Carol's face and tits as he aimed in their direction, hitting their target with spot-on precision, his spunk erupting like lava from a volcano.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers