Happy Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

"I'm gonna cum too, mom and dad," screamed Luke, a split second later as he shot a similarly huge load while Ray could scarcely hold the camera steady, he was so happy, proud and excited as he watched his sons shooting seemingly endless ribbons of their cream over their mother's face and tits.

Ray's heart swelled with pride and his face creased in a wide smile of admiration as he continued to watch his horny young sons tossing themselves off over his wife, their beautiful pricks shuddering as they discharged their long long reams of hot glossy sex juice over their equally proud mother. The milky fluids streamed down on Carol until almost every inch of her face and tits were buried beneath a thick coating of her sons' globule-like sperm.

"That's it, boys, show your mom how much you love her," Ray cried, beside himself with paternal pride as he zoomed in for close-ups of his sons erupting over his wife, "shoot your thick loads all over her. Give her all you've got."

Ray watched in amazement at the sheer volume of cum that his sons produced. They came and came, shooting their astonishing loads over their mother and smothering her with their white hot incestuous spunk and, for a brief moment, Ray entertained the odd notion that they were not going to stop though, naturally, they eventually did. Luke's orgasm was no less spectacular than his brother's, sending copious amounts of his thick creamy teenage cum over their mother, and the atmosphere in the bedroom was electric with the grunting and groaning of their taboo activities, the sounds of hot sleazy sex as his sons enjoyed their seismic orgasms like music to Ray's ears ...

14.

"Oh, wow!" screamed Carol as her sons took aim, simultaneously draining their bursting balls and she felt their warm blasts land on her naked flesh, "look at all that spunk. You are so good at this, boys, you should both be professional porn actors."

The brothers milked their orgasms for all they were worth as they soaked up the euphoria of cumming over their mother as she heaped praise after praise on them for their performances. Carol opened her mouth as wide as she could, almost as if she was at the dentist, to receive the final jets of love juice cascading up from her sons' balls and out into the stratosphere through their gargantuan pricks. She didn't stop swallowing until the last drops had emerged from the depths of their balls which were bright and shiny with sweat from their zealous exertions before finally lapping up the tasty remains of Ryan's spunk from Luke's navel.

The boys' equally proud father was paralytic with joy as he operated the zoom lens on the camcorder to get some hot close-ups of his sons' spunk raining down on his wife, that which Carol had not swallowed plastered across her face like a veil with some of it dribbling in rivulets down her neck and onto her tits. "Fucking hell, boys," said Ray, "you certainly both blew some fantastic loads there. Have you been saving it up?"

"That's right, dad," said Ryan, getting his breath back, "I was desperate for a wank this morning before I left home but I resisted the temptation so I could give mom a nice big load."

"Me too," added Luke as he likewise started to breathe more easily, "I wanted to save it up for mom, as well."

"This is absolutely amazing," said Ryan, looking down at his beautiful mother, whom he loved so much, now virtually unrecognisable with her face temporarily disfigured by layer upon layer or his and Luke's thick cum.

"Yeah, awesome," said Luke, using one of his favorite words again, "mom certainly loves being buried under a ton of our spunk."

"Indeed I do," Carol managed to murmur. A ton of spunk was right, she thought, as she savoured the salty masculine taste of her magnificent sons' love juice while smiling through the thick wads of rapidly congealing spunk.

"Congratulations, boys," said Ray, "those cumshots of yours are going to look great on film."

Both Ryan and Luke felt immensely honoured to have had their mother happily let them empty the contents of their balls over her and were equally proud at having shot such copious amounts of cum all over her face and tits. They knew Carol loved being swamped with sperm and they had been only too willing and eager to oblige -- and on Mother's Day, too!

As the brothers started to relax, Ray felt his own orgasm rapidly approaching. He handed the camera to Ryan and moved in and, seconds later, he let out a shout louder than Carol's wailings as he came his load, sending a long copious ribbon of hot sperm arcing through the air to land on his wife where it mingled with the piles of spunk from Ryan and Luke ...

15.

Ryan captured the moment on film as he and Luke watched in admiration their father's stupendous cumshot while Carol sighed happily as they all came down from the intensity of their respective orgasms. Her face and tits were an absolute mess, smothered in thick layers of freshly-produced spunk and Ryan pointed the camera to get some more close-ups of his and his father's and brother's deposits.

"Your cumshot's gonna look great on film, too, dad," said Ryan.

"Mmm," murmured Carol, who now that the men had finished, was lying quietly on the bed, basking in the afterglow of some especially hot Mother's Day sex surrounded by her family of red hot sex pigs and smothered in thick layers of their spunk. "To think there must be millions of husbands and sons all over the world giving their wives and mothers boxes of chocolates and flowers whereas I am so lucky to have three handsome sexy men who really know how to show their love for me with some very special and far more exciting presents."

"You look really cool, mom," said Luke, gazing at his mother's cum-covered face and tits, "lying there with all our thick cum on you."

"Yeah, mom," said Ryan, "you look really great."

"I feel great," said Carol, who loved being bathed in cum, the thicker and more plentiful the better, "this has been the best Mother's Day yet," she went on softly, "I really enjoyed my presents. I much prefer you giving me your cum than flowers or chocolates. I'm such a lucky woman."

"My pleasure, mom," said Ryan, leaning down to give her a kiss. "And the party is far from over, you haven't been fucked yet. There's still plenty of life left in our presents for that, ain't there, Luke?"

"You bet your life there is," Luke replied, "I don't want mom's Mother's Day party to end."

"Me neither," said Ryan.

"You sure are two mighty fine sons," Ray said as Ryan and Luke began licking their own spunk from their mother's face and tits while Ray glowed with pride. "Your mom and I are really proud of you. Now, let's go and get cleaned up, then you can get down to the real business of treating your mom to some nice hot Mother's Day fucks."

Ryan and Luke smiled and made for the door, treating their parents to a view of their respective ass cheeks rubbing together as they walked to the bathroom.

"I gotta take a piss," said Ryan.

"Me too," said Luke.

"Wait for me, boys," said Carol, "you can wash me with it."

Carol quickly followed her sons into the bathroom with Ray close behind. She sat on the loo and beckoned Ryan and Luke to stand either side of her.

"Come on, boys," she said, "wash my face and tits with your piss."

The brothers smiled at each other, delighted that their Mother's Day party was getting kinkier than ever. Ryan started first, sending a steady stream of hot steaming pee to wash his mother's face and then Luke sent a similar slither from his bladder over Carol's tits. Ray had had the good sense to bring the camcorder with him, delighted to be able to add some incestuous watersports action to his latest hardcore family porn film.

"Oh yes, boys!" screamed Carol as the silver streams of her sons' hot piss rained simultaneously down on her, "this is lovely."

Ryan and Luke continued to wash their mother with their urinary juices, each of them alternating between Carol's face and tits, as Ray went on filming while the air in the bathroom became pungent with the acrid aroma of freshly produced piss. Ray's cock had hardly diminished in its stiffness all evening and now he was so horny it pointed directly at the bathroom ceiling as he captured the sight and sounds of his wife getting drenched in their sons' long hot streaks of pee.

Carol herself started to pee, the splashing of her outpourings into the bowl joining the tinkling sounds of the last trickles from Ryan and Luke who, slowly, were starting to dry up. When Carol and her sons had all finally finished and the brothers had shook their last drops free, her husband took his turn pissing over his wife as Ryan and Luke watched admiringly.

"Oh my word," said Carol, "what a fabulous Mother's Day treat this is, getting spunked and pissed over all in the space of half an hour. It feels like Mother's Day, my birthday and Christmas have all come at once."

"We're the ones who came, mom," said Ryan and everyone laughed, a happy family joyous and contented in each other's company, as a true loving family should be.

When Ray finally finished pissing over Carol, he went over to the shower and turned the jets on, then Ryan and Luke moved and placed Carol under the cascading water for her second freshening up of the evening. The brothers climbed in with their mofher and hands began to fondle asses, tits, cunts, pricks and balls as they soaped each other's bodies down. When Ryan stepped out to dry himself, Ray took his place. The hot water combined with all the touching up and laying on of hands meant that the three horny men were soon hard again ...

16.

"Well," said Carol when they were back in the bedroom and she once again surveyed the three hard throbbing pricks, "looks like you're all ready to go again."

It was well after midnight when Ray, Ryan and Luke took it in turns to fuck Carol who was fully ready for the assault and whose compliant cunt took the three rock hard pricks of her husband and sons one after the other with consummate ease. Ray, being the head of the household, naturally went first and gasped as his wife's cunt clamped around his prick. Ryan and Luke stood back and masturbated in front of their parents as they watched them having sex.

"Aaaagh!" screamed Carol as she impaled her cunt on her husband's prick and pushed down hard to meet every thrust for fifteen minutes or more, the excitement heightened by the knowledge their sons were watching and wanking at the same time, "that feels wonderful. Now I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Sure thing, honey," replied Ray, "and you can suck our boys, too."

It took only an instant for Carol to expertly turn around and get into position on her hands and knees on the bed. No matter that she had been at it for the past two hours and had already been severely spunked and pissed on, where sex with her family was concerned Carol had the energy to keep going for hours, as had Ray, a sexual energy which their two motherfucker sons had both happily inherited.

Ryan and Luke moved across and stood in front of their mother to have their cocks sucked while Ray took aim on Carol's asshole. Ray fucked his wife's backside for all he was worth while Carol alternated between sucking Ryan and Luke's pricks and licking their balls. At Carol's request, the boys turned round at one point and bent over and spread the cheeks of their bottoms to let their mother lick their assholes.

Ray, fucking Carol from behind, had a nice bird's eye view of his wife rimming his sons. The boys clasped their buns and prised them apart as far as they could to give their mother's tongue easier access to their exposed fuck holes.

Carol spent more time rimming Luke since she had given Ryan a good ass licking earlier. The matriarch of the happy perverted sex mad family was feeling more deliriously decadent than ever as she exerted total power over her youngest son's backside with Luke's grunts of pleasure only serving to spur Carol on to lick his asshole harder and deeper.

"Oh yes, mom," Luke groaned happily, "that feels so good. I love having my ass licked. Your tongue feels so nice and hot up my hole, just like it did yesterday."

"Yeah, that looks fucking incredible," Ray managed to murmur, breathing deeply. "Lick it hard, honey."

With her husband's big prick increasing the pressure on her anus and her tongue expertly alternating between Ryan and Luke's assholes with rapid ease, Carol was in paradise. Ray's excitement, too, went through the roof as his eyes took in the firm roundness and eroticism of his sons' curvaceous bottoms while at the same time concentrating all the time on the pounding he was giving his wife's bottom. Five minutes later, he groaned as he shot his love juice deep into Carol's asshole.

Ryan went next, sinking his Mother's Day present into Carol's pussy doggie-style all the way up to his balls while Carol worked her hips back and forth as mother and son picked up their rhythm and her cunt tightened around Ryan's prick.

"Oh my giddy aunts!" Carol cried at the top of her voice as she felt the big incestuous prick plowing the depths of her pussy, "this is the best session of our sex club yet."

"Ssssh, honey," said Ray, "you don't want to wake the neighbours."

Carol let out a sound that was midway between a giggle and a choke as Luke moved round in front of her. He quickly silenced his mother's moans by sliding his cock into Carol's mouth so that the horny slut was now in the throes of a hot spit-roasting from her two fantastic sons. Luke placed his hands on his mother's head and gasped as Carol transferred her attention to his balls, letting his prick slap across her face and slurping her tongue around the hot sweaty testicles until they glistened with her saliva.

"That's it, mom, go down on my balls," said Luke and Carol immediately complied, not saying a word apart from a few guttural moans that came from deep within her as she tasted her son's gigantic sperm-laden nutsacs.

Ryan was again experiencing an immense feeling of pride as he always did when he fucked his mother and knowing he had her full consent. Carol liked to be fucked hard and her son was determined not to disappoint her. His prick felt like it was on fire as he thrilled to it being deep inside the same greasy canal from which he had emerged twenty-one years earlier, increasing the pace of his thrusting and using all his powers of concentration to ensure that every one of his incestuous thrusts hit his mother's G-spot. And judging by the screams emanating from Carol, he was succeeding every inch of the way as Luke moved back and again started masturbating as he watched and Ray lay back on the floor to let Ryan get on with it while he got his breath back.

Ten minutes later, Ray, now recovered from his orgasm, looked up to see his wife in the throes of a hot spit-roasting with their sons, Carol having resumed sucking Luke's prick while Ryan had moved on from her cunt and was now enthusiastically fucking his mother's asshole.

"Give it to her hard, son," said Ray, "she loves it up the ass."

Ryan responded with loud grunts and groans as he shagged his mother rotten while Carol was in her element. Getting fucked, sucking cock and licking balls was what she lived for and Ryan, for his part, was absolutely thrilled to be showing his mother how much he loved her and making Mother's Day so memorable in the best possible way by giving her pussy and ass a really good seeing to.

He returned to her cunt and pressed his prick deep into Carol's tight greasy quim, enjoying her lovely hole sucking at his fuck pole, his ass cheeks clenching while his balls slapped against his mother's legs. Ryan was displaying all the professional-like ease of a true family sex slut, plus an assurance that any man would be proud to possess and he felt very proud and happy, as did his parents ...

17.

The Sheldrake family were at the peak of their incestuous powers with the forbidden fucking between Ryan and Carol continuing for about fifteen minutes until Ryan pulled out and Luke went to his back on the bed. Carol didn't waste a second as she climbed over him and slowly impaled her cunt on her youngest son's stiff rod. She simply could not get enough cock and gasped as she slid down the thick slimy pole, her cries awakening the small hours, spreading her legs wide to give Ray and Ryan an unrestricted view.

"How am I doing, mom?" Luke managed to say, in-between grunting, as with each thrust his cock went in easier and easier, inch by inch.

"Just fine, baby," Carol also managed to say, as her pussy gobbled up her youngest son's proud penis, "you're an absolute natural."

Ray leaned in with the camcorder to get a hardcore full frontal close-up of Luke's hard cock firmly embedded in his wife's cunt as she sat on her youngest son. Luke's prick was so far up the all-accommodating receptacle that only his balls were visible, his mother's cunt spread like elastic as it tightened around the invading pole. "This is gonna be one damn great porn film," said Ray, "you're all so fucking hot."

Luke was thoroughly enjoying fucking his mother, just as Ryan had, and was determined to prove to his family that he was just as expert a fuck machine as his father and brother as Ray, sweating like a pig, filmed his youngest son taking his performance for the camera to the extreme. Ray and Ryan could smell the testosterone from where they were standing, just inches away from the action.

"Go and dim the lights, Ryan," said Ray, "we want to bring out the best of all this naked flesh."

As Ryan did as he was asked, Carol, without breaking the fuck, spun round like a spinning top on Luke's cock, lifting her right leg over his head to face him and fell forward across his chest, smothering her son with her big tits. Luke inhaled the scent of lilac as he sucked on the nipples while continuing to pound his mother's pussy. From the back, Ray and Ryan had a magnificent view of the fucking and the quivering mounds of Carol's ass cheeks which Luke was fondling in his soft gentle hands.

"Keep it up, son," said Ray to Luke, "you're gonna make her cum."

Carol leaned forward and rested her hands on Luke's chest for extra balance as she posted up and down on another of her Mother's Day presents. Carol's cunt was nice and slick from the fucks she had had from Ray and Ryan and Luke was in thrall to the sensation that it was not just any cunt he was fucking but that of his own precious beautiful mother.

In his quieter moments, Luke felt sure he would get to fuck many other pussies during his lifetime -- and male assholes, too - but was equally sure that no other cunt would ever compare with that of his mom's. Other holes might give him plenty of enjoyment but none would ever match the sheer excitement of fucking the one hole out of which he had entered the world.

"Oh, fuck!" exclaimed Carol, as Luke's impressive eight inches pistoned her pussy, "this is the way to spend Mother's Day, getting a good hard fucking one after the other by my three fine men."

Carol's face informed everyone of the fact that she was enjoying every minute of the taboo sleaziness of having her own son fully inside her and screamed as her orgasms racked her body, looking over her shoulder and smiling happily at Ray and Ryan who were fully focused on the intense scene in front of them, cheering Luke on as he continued demonstrating his athletic fucking prowess.

Ray grinned at Ryan and put an arm around his eldest's shoulders, leaning forward to kiss him on the lips. Carol, meanwhile, was enjoying one brilliant orgasm after another as her family fucked her till she felt her cunt would split in two, especially when Ryan and Luke treated her to a hot double penetration with their presents, Ryan in her ass and Luke in her cunt.

They slid their stiff fuck poles in slowly to give Carol time to acclimatise herself to the invasion, then they picked up their rhythm as they drove deeper into her with swift alternate strokes, making love to their mother simultaneously. As Ryan pushed down as far as he could go in his mother's ass, his sweat-laden balls slapped against Luke's equally sweaty nutsacs as the younger son rose upwards to plant his cock deep in Carol's pussy. Ryan and Luke were now synchronising every thrust, driving Carol absolutely wild, their faces drenched in sheens of sweat as, expertly, they kept the momentum going while Ray filmed every second for posterity.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers