Happy Mother's Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her butt was in awesome shape. I felt my dick slide across her muscled behind and nestle into the crevasse of her twin globes. I swear I felt her cheeks flex around my stiff cock and I know I felt her slide up and down on it a little. I clenched my teeth for an instant to avoid moaning, and just as quickly as the contact was made, she broke it, standing straight up, purse in hand.

"Well, are you ready?" Cindy asked, shutting the car door. She winked deviously at me and walked away, ass softly swinging as she caught up to her sister and daughter. I cleared my throat and shook my head, still not believing how everything was shaping up.

The pizza place was surprisingly vacant for being as close to noon as it was. The lighting was dim, the music was low, and the wait staff was bored; the place was perfect. My imagination exploded with the possibilities.

My cousin had seen Mom and me fucking and was not only apparently okay with that, but was in the least turned on by it and was teasing me something terrible. My aunt just rubbed herself "accidentally" against my very stiff cock and then winked at me. She more than likely knew that I had been fucking Mom; the two sisters tell each other almost everything. She also had to know that Allison was almost flashing me, letting me look at her the entire way here, and keeping me as hard as steel. The only question in my mind was what had Mom seen and what would she do? Jealous as she was getting of girlfriends and even the potential for other girls, I didn't know if she'd fly off the handle.

I almost walked into a candy machine inside the door, and all three girls turned to look at me. I grinned sheepishly and watched three sets of eyes drift down my body to my raging dick.

"First day with those new feet?" Allison chided.

"With the feet, yeah," I smirked and twitched my cock in its denim confinement. Allison and Mom simultaneously subconsciously licked their lips, while Aunt Cindy sighed lightly and her nipples turned hard as pebbles. All three tore their eyes from my jeans and walked the rest of the way to the counter.

"I am the luckiest man on Earth," I thought to myself.

We placed our order and sat in a round corner booth in the farthest corner of the place. Cindy sat on my right, Allison on my left, and Mom sat across from me. The tables were small, but cozy, forcing us to sit a little closer than we normally would; but then maybe "forced" isn't the right word.

Cindy excused herself to the bathroom after we got situated and I felt Mom's bare foot snake into my lap. I looked down and her burgundy toenails were staring back up at me, her toes kneading my meat like fresh dough. Ally was apparently unaware of what was going on.

"So, how's the college life treating you," Ally asked. She was going to be graduating high school at Christmas time, and I'm sure she was curious as hell.

"Well, you know, it's all pussy and beer," I replied absently, trying to keep my eyes open with Mom's foot massaging my rapidly swelling member. She clenched her toes tighter after I said that and shot me a wicked look.

"Sounds like my kind of party," Ally said half under her breath. "So not much change from home then, huh?" She said a little louder, pointing at my crotch. I followed her gaze down to my pants and saw Mom's foot stroking my inner thigh, trying to make me cum right there at the table. I bit my lip in concentration to keep from exploding in my jeans.

Cindy came in from the bathroom just then, looked at her daughter's gaze, her sister's foot, and her nephew's 9 inches of meat, trapped, and aching desperately to be released. She slowly licked her lips and sat down, her hand joining the foot in my lap.

"So what do you girls think?" Mom said, breaking the sexual tension that was mounting.

"I think I want to see it, what do you think, Aunt Karen," Ally said breathing huskily, a childlike excitement bubbling across her face.

"Well, I think I want to feel it," Mom said, speeding up her foot, damn near jerking me off with her toes. "Cin, what do you think?"

Cindy was transfixed. She reached up with her other hand and started pinching and pulling her nipple through her shirt, her eyes locked on my Mom's foot working my cock through my jeans. She sped up her ministration on my dick as well, matching Mom's toes as they stroked from tip to root.

"Taste," Cindy choked out. "I want to taste it," she said hoarsely. "You told me he was hung, but sweet Jesus Karen," she managed to breath out. Sweat started beading on her forehead and her tongue kept tasting her lips and darting back.

"Ally, didn't you have a birthday last weekend?" Mom asked, slowing down her foot. Cindy's hand matched the new slower speed, but she played with the thick head of my cock more than she stroked me.

"Yeah," Allison said dreamily.

"Isn't about time you unwrapped your present, sweetie?" Mom asked, leaning close to Ally and nibbling her neck as her husky voice was carried by her hot breath. Allison broke out in goose bumps and shivered a little. Her right hand went to my crotch and Mom pulled her foot away. She slowly stroked my rod, her fingers intertwined with her mother's on my meat. She released the top snap of my jeans and started pulling the zipper down, staring into my eyes the whole time. Her brown pools were half-glazed and dazzling, damn near sparkling with excitement.

"Allison Jane Parkman," her mother said in mock-sternness. Allison's hand drifted back to my throbbing cock and she moved her gaze over to her panting mother's eyes. "I thought you didn't like boys," her mother said with a smirk.

"I didn't think I did. Bran here might be changing my opinion," she said, her hand reaching into my pants and I had the first female touch my cock since this morning. I moaned lightly and shivered. Her hand softly enveloped my meat and started dragging the iron shaft along my leg, trying to bend it around to freedom, not caring that we were in a restaurant, not caring that other people were coming in slowly for lunch. She had her own lunch on her mind, and it had nothing to do with pizza.

My dick was standing straight up against my belly when Mom elbowed Allison and she lightly kicked Cindy. They both snapped back to reality and looked around, all three of us seeing our server carrying our pie to the table at the same time. What a sight we must have been; two mid-thirty year olds wearing clothes that were designed for teenagers, and one teenager whose chest was stretching the limits of her shirt. None of the girls were wearing a bra, their tits held firm and high by some gravity-defying blessing. Three sets of nipples stood out as hard as they could on those shirts.

All three girls were flushed and sweating lightly, betraying the fact that their nipples were hard as diamonds due to the air conditioner running. Blonde, redhead, and brunette were all focused on him and all simultaneously licked their lips at the sight of the food coming to the table. I don't even think the kid saw me there, and if he did he certainly didn't see my cock sticking up along my shirt. His eyes shifted focus from tit to tit and his face grew redder as he tried to break the pattern. He made it from Cin's luscious tits, to Ally's amazing knockers, to Mom's spectacular pair, failing to break that gaze.

"Will there be anything else?" he choked out, trying to regain composure. All three girls giggled.

"Not right now, tiger," Cindy said, straightening up in her seat and moving away from me so she could eat. She made the point of pushing her tits out just for him and giving a little wiggle.

"But if we do think of...something," Ally said, her eyes drinking in his body and lingering on his crotch and undoubtedly hardening member hidden under his work apron. She pulled her hand up to her mouth and bit lightly on her pinky finger, letting him see her tongue flick the tip in her mouth. She sat back as well, jutting her chest out and pushed her twin mounds together with her arms.

"We'll be sure to cum for you," Mom said, finishing the statement. She stared blatantly at the server's crotch and licked her lips slowly.

The server laughed nervously and backed away. "Well, uh...I'll be right...um....over here. At the counter. If you...uh....ladies decide..." he stammered, his voice trailing off as he retreated. He turned, blushing bright crimson, and headed back for the kitchen. The second he left, the girls started laughing, trying to keep the noise down.

My cock started to wilt a little as the pizza was dished out, but both Ally and Cindy leant a hand to remedy that as they started to eat.

"Suppose he went back to take care of a little something?" I asked after chewing my first bite.

"You mean little compared to you?" Mom said, pointing at my crotch with her fork. "I still can't believe I got to have my son's cock in me all last summer. Mmmm, God, it makes me even wetter just thinking about it," Mom said, her eyes closing and her lips turning to a horny smile as she reminisced. "Well, all summer except when Mom was over," she said, her eyes flashing back open and her mind returning at least partially to food. Cindy and Allison took turns rubbing my cock head and stroking my shaft, getting me lubed up and slippery.

"Most guys are little compared to this," Cindy said, giving my head an extra spin with her fingertips. "Just think Ally, this is going to be impaling you. Happy Birthday, baby."

I about choked. I figured on fucking Allison sometime, and the sooner the better, but holy shit; talk about being forward. My dick jumped in their hands and a huge blob of pre cum oozed from the tip. Allison giggled. She leaned in and started sucking on my ear, her breath a mixture of toothpaste and warm pepperoni.

"I can't wait to have this inside me," she said huskily. "Just think, Bran. This will be inside my hot, tight, wet, blonde, virgin pussy by tonight," she breathed. "Virgin" was lingered on and came out in one panting breath.

That was all it took. My cock started to jump in my aunt's and cousin's hands and Cindy quickly bent dropped a fork on the floor to cover for her mouth enveloping my pole. She only swallowed the first three inches, but her mouth sucked hard, trying to milk every last bit of the huge cum that had been building since I saw the picture's of Mom's shaved pussy last week. Ally's hand kept slowly stroking my cock, moving up with every throb as the cum coursed through my dick, and returning to coax the next spurt up. I was vaguely aware of feeling my body; my brain was on pleasure overload. Cindy started moaning quietly, the vibrations sending electricity through my body and I felt myself convulse as the last shot of cum left my dick and was sucked eagerly into my aunt's mouth. She let the head pop free a little too loudly and she came up for air.

"Ooh baby, you taste good. You're going to enjoy this weekend, I guarantee it," Cindy said, holding the fork in her hand triumphantly. I caught my breath and collected myself, forcing my eyes back open and waited for the tingling sensation in my fingers, toes, and brain to all quiet down before trying to eat.

"So how long have you girls had this planned out?" I managed after my head cleared for a while.

"Well," Mom said, dishing herself out a second slice of pizza. "We weren't quite as careful around Grandma as we should have been, Bran. She figured it out that we were at least hot for each other during the week she was here."

"Oh shit," I said. I looked at Cindy quickly and noticed a small line of jizz coming down from the corner of her mouth. I decided to not tell her and paid attention to Mom.

"Yeah, well, she confronted me about it, and I denied everything of course, saying that she was just getting old and senile," Mom continued.

"Hey now, the lady's 48. I wouldn't exactly call that old or senile. She still turns some heads here and there," Cindy chimed in. Mom glared at her for a second, her eyes dipping to the line of cum for a split second and then back up to Cindy's eyes.

"Yeah, at the bingo parlor," Mom said defiantly. "Anyway, Grandma told Cindy that she thought you and I were fucking and of course Cindy acted all revolted and grossed out," Mom continued. She paused for a bite of pizza and Allison started massaging my limp dick. I looked at her with a smirk.

"I want this inside me. I want to fuck you all afternoon, and I want to always remember that you were the one I gave my cherry to," she said, whispering, squeezing and massaging my cock at the same time. It pulsed in her hand, trying to jumpstart itself back to its raging hardness.

"In reality, I was so incredibly turned on. I started fingering myself on the phone with Mom," Cindy said. My cock started rising faster. "So I called your Mom and asked her about it. She said everything our Mom had said was true. God that made me so hot, listening to Karen describe your cock in every detail, how deep it got inside her and how wet she always was when you were around."

I was at full attention. Allison giggled and stroked me slowly from root to tip, her fingers circling my head and playing with her new toy. She squirmed in her seat a little and the smell of the three dripping pussies around me hit my nose like a freight train, overpowering the smell of pizza that hung about the restaurant like cigarette smoke. My dick started throbbing again, Allison started stroking faster.

"Ahh, the joys of youth," Mom said, watching her niece stroking her son's stiff cock.

"Anyway, time moved on and the subject was dropped," Mom said.

"But very much masturbated to," Cindy chimed in.

"And Allison called me about 3 weeks ago and said one of her independent study classes this semester was photography and she thought I'd be perfect for a photography subject. I didn't find out until I agreed that she got hotter than I did from taking the pictures, though there were only a few nude shots. You liked taking those pictures, didn't you baby," Mom said, smiling devilishly at Allison.

"You have an amazing body, great tits, and a beautiful pussy, Aunt Karen. Why shouldn't I like them? What healthy girl wouldn't like to snake her tongue into your pussy and suck all that cum out of you?" Allison said, making herself hotter as she spoke, speeding up her hand as she jerked me off. A flash of concern went through my brain: anyone who even casually looks over at us will see what she's doing, but that faded quickly and my cock started to twitch in time with her strokes.

"A straight one," her mother said under her breath.

"Bitch about it now," Allison said, defiantly. "But if you want some convincing, I suppose I'll eat your cunt out after I'm done sucking your sister's pussy dry. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Mom. Maybe I'll let Bran here fuck you first so I can suck his spunk out of your dirty little incestuous box. How'd you like that? Fuck your nephew and then have your little girl drink both of your juices from that pussy? Is that getting you hot, Mommy?" Allison taunted, all the while speeding up the stroking on my cock until she was almost literally beating my meat. She leaned closer to her mother as she spoke and my cock started rubbing wildly against her nipple.

"Bran likes that thought. He wants to fuck all three of us," Allison said, leaning back to her place. "But he gets to shoot his load deep in my pussy first," she said. That was all it took. For the second time in five minutes, I shot a load of cum. This time there was nothing there to catch it and the load, though impressive, was drastically smaller than the one before. 5 ropes of sticky cum shot out of my swollen member like a fountain, landing on the table and painting the slice of pizza ahead of me.

"Oooh, that one's mine!" Mom said excitedly, trying not to yell. She almost lunged out of her seat to grab the cum covered slice and began licking my spunk from the cheese. She moaned loudly and happily. Allison smirked and looked back to her mother who seemed to be lost in a world of lust as her brain digested what her daughter just said.

"Anyway," Allison said, clearing her throat, "I brought it up with my Mom and your Mom that I remembered something about Grandma saying you two were fucking." She paused and saw some of my load on her fingers. With a moment of hesitation, she brought it up to her lips and licked the white sticky cum from them. "Mmm, I might have to start playing for the other team, cousin," she said with a dirty grin.

"So she called me up the next weekend," Mom began again, impatient to get the story over. "And she came up and took the pictures of my pussy that I sent you. Some of the rest of them she sold on the internet, and she asked whether or not we'd been fucking," Mom continued, pausing to eat more of her slice of pizza.

"She said you had been, and described in detail everything that you did to her cunt; from eating her out, to playing with toys, to...well...you know...everything you two did last summer. Aunt Karen found out quickly I was more interested in her little pink panther than your slab of man meat and started getting really dirty about things, telling me how much she juiced up when she thought of you and all that. I found my little box just about ready to overflow, too, and we hatched this plan."

"For her birthday," Mom picked up again, "she gets to be deflowered by her darling cousin, she gets to tongue fuck her aunt's gorgeous pussy, and she at least gets to watch her cousin fuck her mother, and probably her aunt and her mother give her some pussy-eating pointers."

"My God I'm fucking horny. Karen, I'm sorry, but I'm going to cum if we don't get the fuck out of here right now," Cindy broke in. We looked at her and she was trying to eat, her chest heaving, her nipples straining and her pants were undoubtedly absolutely soaked. "You, little girl, are the cause of it," she said sternly, shaking a finger at her daughter. "All that talk of eating your mother's pussy and sucking your cousin's cum from my snatch and talking about fucking your aunt over there, having your cousin cum up your little blonde box and taking your virginity. Oh my God, I can't believe..." her voice trailed off. Cindy's lips closed tight and her eyes clamped down. She let out a little whimper and her body shivered a little bit.

"Oh, did Mommy's pussy just cum? I bet you're really soaked now, I know I am. I came twice while stroking my cousin's rod," Allison said quietly. "They were just little ones, though. I can't wait to feel him cum inside me. I bet that'll set a big one off," Allison continued. Her mother started to twitch in the seat and she started moaning with each breath as her body started to rock with orgasm.

"Tell me, Aunt Karen, do you think my pussy will get as wet as yours when your son cums inside you?" Allison let loose with another barrage. "I think it will, I think my little pussy will just explode with juice. You'd like that wouldn't you, Cousin Bran," she said and bent down to suck on my cock's head. "You want to cum in your cousin and aunt, you want to feel your spunk shooting inside my tight pussy?" she said, giving my little licks.

Mom cleared her throat and Allison looked back up, noticing that the server had returned. His mouth was open as wide as it could go and he stared back and forth between us. He evidentially knew that I was there now, his eyes going to my rapidly wilting dick and then to the lips of my filth-talking cousin.

"Bill," was all he managed to hoarsely choke out.

"Is that your name, sweetie, or is that what you've got for us?" Mom said demurely.

"I hope that's not all he's got for us, I'm starting to like this cock thing. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought I was lesbian. Pussy's great and all, but I think I'm going to really enjoy having a good hard cock cuming in my cunt," Allison purred out.