Happy Mother's Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like this one's about ready to shoot off in his jeans. Need some help with that, darling?" Cindy said, pushing the front of her pants lower, exposing a sparsely carpeted nest of straight brunette fur. "Or maybe you're just going to help yourself?"

"Remember to not wash your hands when you go back to work, tiger. Hot cum on hot pizza is just what every girl should have," Mom chipped in, licking her lips. She reached out and lifted the server's apron and stared approvingly at his hard prick ensnared in his work pants.

"I know I'd pick up the check for anyone that made me cum. Especially three hot pussies like these," Allison said and started rubbing her aunt's cunt through her jeans. Mom spread her legs to give Ally better access and she started rubbing harder. I slid my hands into the waistbands of my cousin and aunt and found their pussy lips wide open, hot, and almost identically juicy. My fingers traced down as far as they could, teasing beside their wanton lips, smearing their cum around on their mounds.

"They are hot and juicy. And if they're anything like that one over there, they're amazingly delicious," I said, winking.

"Oh son, now stop it," Mom said in false modesty. The server's mouth dropped open and his receipt book hit the floor.

"So what do you say, tiger? Is this one on you? I know I want to be," Allison said, closing her eyes as my fingers softly delved into her unexplored sex. The server just nodded and we all three got up from the table.

Mom got up and kissed the server on the cheek, followed by her niece and her sister. I got up and the kid just stared at me.

"Did she say...Did they all say..." the kid stammered, looking at me in raw disbelief.

"Yeah," I said and shrugged. I tucked my soft and abused meat back into my pants and nodded. "Yeah they did. Breath a word of it to anyone and I'll come back and fuckin' kill you," I said matter of factly and clapped the kid on his shoulder before walking out to the car with three of the sexiest women I've ever known.