Happy New Year?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RossDaniels
RossDaniels
225 Followers

Finally as the engines of our jet began to ease up in preparation for landing, I made my decision. I would not tell Cathy. It would hurt her too badly. She might even divorce me, and I did not want that for sure. I really loved her and was reasonably satisfied with our life. Reasonably satisfied. I guess if I'd been completely satisfied, I wouldn't have been jacking off the night before while Trish showed me her pussy.

Obviously, if I wasn't going to tell Cathy, I couldn't tell Scott. He was on his own, I decided. Good luck, my friend. I have a feeling there are some rough waters ahead for you.

I decided another thing. We were going to stop spending so much time with Scott and Trish. We had become so comfortable with each other that all this came too easily. But it was not going to happen again, I vowed. I definitely wasn't going to spend any time alone with Trish.

(To be continued . . .)

RossDaniels
RossDaniels
225 Followers