Happy New Year

Story Info
A guy gets an unexpected surprise on New Year's Eve.
1.2k words
4.05
140k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was New Year's Eve. My girlfriend and I had broken up a few months earlier and so I didn't have any plans. Fortunately, my roommate invited me to join him and his girlfriend at a restaurant / bar that was having an inexpensive celebration. After I got ready I wanted to ask my friend about who wanted to drive. He and his girlfriend were in his room getting ready so I knocked on the door.

They both said "Come in.."

I opened the door and was surprised to see his girlfriend standing there in her underwear and bra - both black. She looked like she was about to put on black stockings to go with it. I quickly closed the door and said "Oh sorry!"

"It's okay, come back in." I heard my roommate say.

I cautiously opened the door at which point his girlfriend said "It's not like you haven't seen me in a bathing suit."

I looked at my roommate and asked "Do you want to drive or should I?"

"You can." He replied.

I closed the door and went into our living room. When they were ready we headed out to the restaurant. We had a nice time - the food was good and there was a champagne toast. The three of us shared a bottle of wine at dinner and had the toast but that was all the alcohol we consumed.

We returned home and said goodnight and returned to our respective rooms. I changed into my pajama's and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I had left the door half way open since I was just brushing my teeth but I was still quite surprised when my roommate's girlfriend entered the bathroom wearing her bra and panties as well as a garter, the black stockings and black high heels. A little uncomfortable I mumbled "hi" and continued to brush my teeth. As she did the same we made eye contact in the mirror. I smiled and tried to look uninterested but she had a great body and I could feel my dick getting hard. We finished brushing our teeth and almost the same time.

When I had put my toothbrush away she said "Do you like what you see?"

I didn't know how to answer and before I could think of something she put her hand on the bulge in my pants and said "I think you do."

She then squeezed my hard cock and pulled on it slightly and said "Come here..."

She led me by my dick out of the bathroom and into my roommate's bedroom. He was sitting on the bed smiling. I looked at him in disbelief and he just nodded at me. His girlfriend then got on her knees and pulled my cock out through the whole in my boxes and rub it a few times before engulfing it with her mouth. I gasped at the combination of shock and how good it felt.

I looked down at her and she glanced up at me and smiled as she brought my hard cock in and out of her mouth. Her mouth was very wet and my cock was getting very slippery from all her saliva. She took my long dick deep into her mouth and ran her tongue over it as she held it there. That felt amazing.

She went back to bobbing her head back and forth with her mouth as she tightened the grip of her hand on my shaft and stroked it back and forth. She finally took my cock out of her mouth and then ran the tip of her tongue along the head of my dick, tease me with the light touch of her tongue.

She then stood up and sat on the chair opposite the bed and said "Your turn."

I eagerly knelt down in front of her, ready to dive in between her legs.

I started to pull of her panties but she said "Leave them on."

I brought my nose up to her sweet snatch and smelled the aroma of her sex. I think took two fingers and pulled her panties to the side, revealing her wet pink pussy with its light wisps of brown hair. I held her panties back with one and dipped two fingers from my other hand inside of her.

She gasped slightly as I felt inside her hot wet box.

I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy as I brought my tongue to her clit. I licked and nibble on her clit making her moan. As I worked my fingers she got wetter and I could taste her sweet nectar. I pulled apart her pussy and dipped my tongue inside her. As I licked her insides I felt her shutter a little.

I returned my mouth to her clit and my fingers to her pussy and finger fucked her for another minute or two. I felt an orgasm building up inside me and I didn't want to miss the possibility of fucking her and so I stood up, my hard dick still sticking out of my boxers. She smiled at me and reached out to grab my dick as I moved closer to her.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she breathed.

"God yes." I replied.

"Good."

She ran her thumb over the head of my dick which drove me crazy. She brought me to her entry and rub my dick up and down her wet pussy before pulling me closer to her. I obliged by sticking my cock inside her. She felt amazing. I started slowly, watching my dick go in and out as I looked at her. I then pull her bra down off her nice sized tits and took each one in my mouth. I continued to fuck her as I enjoyed her breasts.

She put her hands on my hips, as if to pull me further inside her. I felt my orgasm getting close and so I picked up the pace.

"Cum inside me."

That was all I needed to hear. I tensed up a little as my orgasm approached. I then starting fucking her faster, bringing my hand to her clit and twisting it lightly between my thumb and finger. Her moaning got louder as I did this and then it hit me.

My hips jerked forward one last time as my sperm flowed strongly out of my cock. The first stream was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had. I continued to fuck her as my second and third bursts erupted from my cock.

She made a loud scream of pleasure as I continued to fuck her even though I had finished dumping my load. After a few more thrusts I collapsed on top of her. I took a few deep breaths and then stood up. I pull my now limp dick from her hot wet pussy.

"Happy New Year!" she said.

I smiled and responded "Thanks. You too."

I tucked my dick back inside my boxers and then turned to leave.

I looked over at my roommate and he smiled at me.

"Happy New Year" he said.

"Thanks." I replied.

I went back to my bedroom and had a great night's sleep!