Happy New Year

Story Info
Welcoming New Year Tied up, exposed in public.
1k words
4.15
32k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Guys...

Thank you for the nice votes and comments on my previous submissions. Here is one more, and again like my previous ones, very true story. And yes, it's based out of Singapore.

This was by far one of the most kinkiest New Year Celebration ever. I was so horny by 12, i could have fucked anything that moved.

*****

It was 30th December 2015, new years eve. Full on preparations were underway for the celebration and party to follow.

We booked Aloha chalet, big bungalow as they have their own law, big house and some privacy.

The setup for barbecue was done. Drinks galore were brought. We were 14 of us. This time around more girls than guys. Thats always dangerous ;-) .

5 guys and 9 girls, including me. We had two new girls and new guy in the group. Dian and Stacey, my two sexy besties, were there as well.

It was 8 pm when one of the new girls, lets call her K, suggested we play a new game that she has played before and its extremely kinky. By that time 1 hour of hardcore drinking had commenced with whisky and shots. We were buzzed and readily agreed.

Game was, we would spin the bottle. The two people it would point to, will have to fill up their shot glass 3 times and drink it down. Any liquor would do. The fastest to fill and drink would be safe.

Game will continue without him/her.

In the end the winner will be stripped, and tied in the open (safely not facing other houses) and played with till 12am.

Will looking at what the prize was, surely the one winning is not the winner. But who cared, we were drunk, new years eve, horny so any kinky shit that goes down, we were all ready for it.

We can do whatever we want with that person, but no sex or anal and the person shouldn't be allowed to cum. I was wearing a crotchless panty and could already feel my juices running down. I was nervous but hoped that would be me. And i know considering my body, a lot of guys were expecting and hoping that too.

After a lot of drinking as luck would have had it i was the one remaining. BY then everyone was buzzed, they didnt even wait for me to strip, they held me down, striped my clothes and tied me to the window, spread eagled on the outside nude in the open facing the back lawn area where my friends were having fun.

Here i was wet pussy open for anyone, arms and legs outstretched, 36DD breast firm and holding up, nipples semi erect. The cool breeze was giving me shivers as it flowed on my wet pussy and played with my hardening nipples.

K was the first to walk towards me and started sucking and pinching my nipples. It became huge and then the clamps were put on it. I screamed out. K said, "slut don't act like you are not enjoying." Then she swiped her fingers on my sex and out it came glistening with proof of my arousal. The pain in my nipples were replaced with a dull aching pleasure. I was literally gushing.

Whole night i was played with. Friends sucked my nipples, kissed me all over, rubbed hot dog on my pussy making it wet and getting me to eat it or they ate it themselves. I had fingers up my pussy, ass, licked and sucked pussy and dick. They got a ladder and climbed on top so that there dick or pussy was at my eye level.

Around 11 pm, they made me bend down through one of the ladders gap. Tied my hands to the front legs and my legs to back of the ladder. Now i was bend down with ass and pussy exposed. Then the slaps and whipping began on my ass and pussy. I was so wet the "whack" sound was replaced with sloshing sounds. Huge clapping by others made me worry but turned on too. I was worried of what if someone came around, but that fuelled my arousal too.

I was licked and probed in my ass and pussy in between whacks but never was i allowed to cum.

For 4 hours i was kept in constant state of arousal. As clock struck 12, i was ready to fuck anything and everything.

In 2016 early hours they untied me and the celebratory fondle and groping continued. i was made to reach orgasmic state without cumming at least 3 time in that 5 mins. My legs stretched obscenely, fingers in my ass and pussy and friends holding me up by my armpit. i was begging, crying to get an orgasm. I was humiliated by made to call my self names like slut, whore who wants to come and please etc etc.

Finally they let up and was asked to shag myself in front of everyone. it took less than 10 sec before i was arching my back in orgasm.

But still fingers weren't enough, i needed to have a dick. Jumped on my friend literally tearing his clothes up. soon i was being rammed like the bitch in heat I was. I felt another dick pushing on my backdoor and sliding in and as i opened my mouth with the sensation of DP i felt one entering my mouth.

First time i had 3 dicks up my 3 holes. I forgot where the boundary for humiliation, pain, pleasure was, all rolled into one. I must have cummed at least 7 times that night, fucked by all boys, licked by all girls and i remember licking 5 of the girls too, including dian and stacey.

By 3 i was so exhausted i slept and woke up only at 11am the next day. My asshole friends left me naked in the lawn. God knows who all might have seen my splayed open body with 36dd beasts heaving, nipple still erect when i awoke and cum drying on body.

But i was sexually satisfied. Took a long shower and by 1pm we came back home.

*****

Hope you guys enjoyed the story as much as i did when it was happening to me.