Happy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning had been the start of a new relationship. Love, understanding and respect were the ground rules. It had not been an easy journey and not without costs.

Jace was now under doctors care and on a strict diet and exercise program and on antidepressants. He had gone back to school and was working on his engineering degree. He worked part time as engineering assistant.

Libby had taken herself off the fast track. She went to work for a small family owned firm. The pay was less but the hours more manageable. She sometimes missed her fast paced job, but wouldn't trade her new life for anything.

It had taken awhile for her to return to her Granny's good graces. But when she announced she had left her job at the big firm and was pregnant that finished breaking the ice. Plus the love in her eyes when she looked at her husband.

Her life had turned out different from the way she had dreamed, but she wouldn't trade her improved life for anything.

Especially when she told Jace that she was pregnant again.

Life was good. Very good.

AUTHORS NOTE: I KNOW THIS IS NOT MY USUAL TYPE OF STORY, BUT IT CAME TO ME THE OTHER NIGHT. AS A PERSON WHO SUFFERS FROM DEPRESSION, I KNOW HOW EASY IT CAN BE TO SLIP OVER THE EDGE. IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT SHOW ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS DESCRIBED IN THIS STORY PLEASE GET HELP.

Happy holidays to all!

12