Happy Nude Day Ch. 01

Story Info
National Nude Day embarrasses Jason.
2.9k words
4.19
261.5k
99
16

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! I'm home from college. It's so good to finally be home for the summer. I had to stay an extra six weeks to work my job. Everyone else left the beginning of June. Mom? Where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen, Sweetie."

"We passed a bunch of PETA demonstrations," said Jason talking as he walked through the big house. I never saw so many naked people in my life. Almost every city I drove through, there was someone protesting cruelty to animals while naked. I didn't see any signs, though, just people hanging around the parks naked."

"Honey, that wasn't PETA demonstrations. That was just people celebrating National Nude Day."

"What Mom? I didn't hear you."

"I said—"

Jason walked in the kitchen with his best friend Michael while talking and laughing. They hadn't seen one another since August when he went away to college. As soon as he entered the kitchen, he couldn't believe his eyes. His mother was standing at the sink with her back to them rinsing vegetables for supper. She was naked. Jason and his friend stared at her naked ass.

"Mom!"

"What?"

She turned around wiping her wet hands on a dish towel and further revealed all of her forbidden and hidden charms to her son and his friend.

"Mom!"

It was all that he could say. He stared at his Mom's naked body. Then, he looked at Michael and raised his hand over his friend's eyes, but his friend lowered Jason's hand with his hand and stood gawking.

"Oh, for Gosh sakes, it's just a body. We all have one. In the way that you are both leering at me, you act like you've never seen a naked woman before?"

"You're not a woman," he said. "You're my mother. Please put something on in front of my friend...and in front of me," he said without removing his stare from her tits and trimmed pussy. "This is really embarrassing," he said still gawking at her naked body.

"Well, I see you aren't too embarrassed to stop yourself from staring at my tits and pussy." She twirled around. "What do you think? Not bad for an old broad?"

"You're hot, Mrs. D. I'd do you." said Michael and quickly receiving a kick to the shin from Jason.

"Thank you, Michael. I'd do you, too, if it wasn't for my pain-in-the-ass uptight son," she said giving him a wink.

"Mom! Where else am I supposed to look? It's shocking to see you without your clothes."

She didn't have a bad body for a woman in her forties. With only a bit of a muffin top around her middle, her B cup breasts hardly sagged at all and he couldn't help but notice her trimmed pussy. He didn't know where to stare, at her tits or at her pussy.

When he felt the blood rushing to his cock and swelling it, embarrassed that his naked mother was turning him on, he tried maintaining eye contact with her while Michael still gawked at her. He looked down at Michael and he had an erection, too. He punched him in his shoulder.

"Ow, what was that for?"

"For getting a boner over my Mom, you pervert," he whispered.

Except for the few times he had jerked off over her during his testosterone filled fantasies while imagining what she looked like naked, he had never thought of his mother in a sexual way, that is, until now. Now he imagined making love to her. He imagined her giving him a loving, motherly blowjob.

"Give your mother a hug. I haven't seen you in nearly a year." He stood frozen while she walked to him and wrapped her arms around him. When she tried giving him a peck on the lips, he turned his head and she kissed his cheek. "Are you too old to receive a kiss from your mother? Can't you give me a kiss?"

"Not when my mother is hugging me naked. Gees, Mom, how can you do this? I don't know where to touch you without touching stuff."

Wanting to touch her everywhere, he didn't know where to put his hands. He could feel his cock stiffening while being pressed against his naked mother's belly. He wondered if she felt it, too. He was so embarrassed.

"Oh, just wrap your arms around my back and hug me, you big goof. Squeeze me tight. Hold me. Give your old mother a manly hug. I missed my baby boy who has suddenly grown up to be a cool college man." She looked down at his bulge. "Sorry, did I just give you that erection?"

"Mom! Really."

Hug her? He wanted to do more than that. He wanted to hump her. He wanted to fuck her, but he couldn't do anything. His friend was there. He wondered what he'd do if his friend wasn't there. He couldn't imagine. He was so glad that his friend was there. His mind was racing with perverted thoughts because of his mother's nakedness.

Besides, it was just wrong. She was his mother. He wanted to touch her everywhere. He wanted to feel her tits and suck her nipples. He wanted to have sex with his mother. Oh, God, he couldn't believe that he suddenly wanted to have sex with his own mother. He was suddenly so horny and so perverted in his thoughts about her.

Suddenly, he realized that if he could feel her breasts pressed against his chest, certainly, she could feel his growing cock pressed against her belly. Afraid to touch any part of his naked mother for fear that he would lose control of his senses and ravish her right there on the kitchen floor, on the cold granite countertop, and on the island, he dropped his hands to her shoulders. Instead of returning her hug, he gave her a polite mini hug that he gave one of his college professors while saying his goodbye for the year.

"I don't understand. You love fur? Why are you demonstrating and why in the house?"

"Fur has nothing to do with me being naked, Jason."

"Have you become a nudist since I left?"

"Silly boy, don't you know what today is?"

"Is today the day you lost your mind?"

"Oh, Jason, you're so up tight," she said. "Today is National Nude Day, which is why you saw so many naked people on the way home, and this family is celebrating it, Mister. I'm tired of living my life so inhibited and uptight," she said breaking off his hug, stepping back, and raising her arms over her head.

She walked to Michael and hugged him and he lifted her off the ground hugging her back while moving his hands down to the bottom of her ass cheeks and cupping them. Then, when breaking his hug, he felt the both sides of her tits with his hands as he let her go. Jason gave him an elbow to the ribs to pay him back for molesting his naked mother.

"Ow! What was that for," he said rubbing his side.

"That's for being an asshole."

"Stop fighting you two. Nothing ever changes between you. You act the same way with one another as you did when you were children."

"I feel so free, finally," she said smiling at the two of them. "I just want to run naked through the streets wishing everyone a Happy Nude Day."

"Please don't, Mom. Aren't you embarrassed?"

"Embarrassed, no, not at all," she said. "Maybe, I'll be embarrassed later tonight or tomorrow, but today, I'm invigorated by celebrating a holiday that has made me realize how foolish I have been to hide my body away from people who I love and who all share the same body parts. Wearing clothes really is stupid when you think about it. Everyone should be naked, at least for one day out of the year."

"Are you on any medications that you haven't been taking, lately?"

"Oh, Jason, don't be silly. Get with the spirit of National Nude Day and celebrate who we are beneath this manmade garb," she said flipping up the edge of his shirt collar. "You might be surprised to discover that you aren't Abercrombie and Fitch or Polo or Izod, but instead skin, hair, blood, and bones."

His mother always paced around the room moving her hands and arms when expressing her feelings. Jason stared at his Mom's tits that lifted up higher whenever she lifted her arms. He was mesmerized by her naked body. He stared at her areolas and her nipples were erect.

He wondered if she was aroused being naked in front of her son and his friend. He wondered if she fantasized about doing this. He wondered if she thought of him naked while masturbating. Never having thought about it, he wondered if she masturbated.

"So strip off those clothes and you too Michael, if you are planning to stay for dinner."

Michael unbuckled his pants and Jason put a hand on his hand.

"Don't," he said giving him an icy stare. He looked to his mother giving her naked body another long stare. "I'm going upstairs. Put something on, please."

"Oh, Jason, really, you must learn to relax. Dinner will be ready within the hour," she said returning to her food preparation.

He walked up the stairs with his friend.

"I can't believe you grabbed my Mom's ass and felt the sides of her tits. You are such as asshole."

"Dude, that was awesome. Your Mom is so cool and she really has a hot body. Her tits—" he said holding his hands out in front of his chest.

"Don't you ever talk about my mother like that," he said turning to him and sticking an index finger in his face. "If you want to stay friends with me, then don't you ever disrespect me by talking about my mother in a sexual way ever again. Apparently, she's going through something emotional, the change of life or something horrible like that. Maybe she's dying of cancer and hasn't told anyone. Maybe, she doesn't have much longer to live and now wants to experience more of life while living it naked."

"Chill man, I wish my Mom was as hot, I mean, as nice as your Mom. My Mom is fat and she'd never get naked like that. She doesn't even undress in front of my Dad. She turns the light off and dresses in her walk-in closet with the door closed. Besides, she told you she's naked because it's National Nude Day. I can dig where she's coming from with the celebration of this holiday, which until now, I never knew existed. I think it's a great idea to return to your roots, even if its only one day out of the year."

"Just shut up about it. Okay?"

They continued upstairs without talking. He didn't know what to say. He was so embarrassed not only seeing his mother naked but also having his friend see her naked, too.

This was the first time he had ever seen his mother naked. Before this, she was always so modest and respectable. Never had he even seen so much as an up skirt shot of her panty or a down blouse view of her bra and here she is not only totally naked but also totally comfortable being naked. Seeing his mother in that way without a shred of modesty, seeing her ass, and then when she turned around seeing her tits, nipples, and pussy, had given him an erection.

All he could think about was his mother's naked body and not the reason of the holiday that triggered her nudity. In an instant, she had made him so horny that he wanted to have sex with his own mother. Uncomfortable with the thought of it, he was excited by the idea of it.

Excited over seeing his Mom naked, he had thoughts of jerking off to the vision of her naked body later. Only, he had mixed emotions. Excited over seeing her naked and guilty at the same time, he felt perverted thinking of his mom in that way and thinking of jerking off over her nakedness later. Yet, her public display made him so horny.

Now that he contemplated it again, it even turned him on that his friend was staring at his mother's naked body, too. Yet, he'd never admit that to Michael. For sure, he'd think he was a pervert.

He had jerked off over her before when thinking about her in her flannel nightgown, especially on those chilly winter mornings when her nipples made an impression in the fabric of the material. She had big nipples.

Now, he wished he had touched her anywhere and everywhere, accidentally on purpose, of course, so that she wouldn't think him perverted, just clumsy. He wished he had brushed his hand by and felt her tit or her ass or her pussy in the way that Michael had. He envied his friend for feeling up his mother.

'Stop it! That's your mother you're thinking about, you pervert,' he thought.

Yeah, sure that was his mother, but she was the first woman he had seen totally naked and she does have a nice body for a mature woman. Yeah, sure, he'd seen plenty of naked women on the Internet and in magazines, and he saw all those PETA people demonstrating or Nude Day people celebrating but never had he seen a naked woman so up close and never was he hugged by a naked woman. This was a first.

Yet, this was his mother. He couldn't believe he just saw his mother naked and that his friend saw his mother naked, too. His mind was reeling with sexual thoughts surrounding his mother's nakedness. Without her realizing it, she had just given him years of masturbation material.

Suddenly, he wanted to strip off his clothes and parade around her naked, but he couldn't. Suddenly, he wanted to show her his cock under the pretense of celebrating National Nude Day. He wanted to see if she'd stare at his cock or look away. He was curious if seeing his cock would make her as horny as she had made him by showing him her naked body. Yet, just as he couldn't strip naked in front of his mother, he was unable to understand her appreciation of the holiday.

What if his Dad came home? What would he think? He'd be so embarrassed being naked in front of his father. His father wouldn't understand a son parading naked in front of his mother. Yet, she was naked, a mother parading around her son.

He wondered what would happen if his Dad ever found out that his wife had lost her mind and had stripped herself naked in front of him and his friend on the pretense of celebrating National Nude Day. How ridiculous of an excuse was that to get naked to flash your son and his friend.

She knew he was coming home today. She knew he'd see her naked. Without doubt, his Dad would really be angry over this. He decided not to tell him. Who knows, maybe he could use that to blackmail his mother later.

As soon as he thought that, he was sick to his stomach. How could he think about blackmailing his mother for sex? Okay, on the surface that's a good idea, but how on earth could he live with himself knowing that he blackmailed his mother for sex. He was sick with the extent of her perversions.

As soon as he and his friend reached the top of the stairs and turned the corner, he tiptoed by his grandmother's bedroom. Suddenly, he was embarrassed for her. He hadn't seen his grandmother since he left for college in August and he couldn't imagine what she would say about her daughter being downstairs naked in front of her son and his friend.

How awful? This is terrible. What if Michael tells all his friends, which, of course, he will? He's such an asshole to cop a feel of his naked mother when obviously she is going through some kind of mental and emotional psychosis. Now that he's seen his true colors, he'd be the type who would take advantage of a drunken girl.

This is too embarrassing. This is the worst day of his life. Something awful must have happened to make his mother act this way and for his mother to lose her mind while he was away at college.

"You better not tell anyone you saw my Mom naked," he said whispering.

"Don't worry, Dude. I promise. I'll keep it just between us. Don't worry; you can trust me to keep a secret."

"Yeah, if I find out you told anyone, we're done as friends," he said whispering so as not to wake up his grandmother. "Do you understand?"

"Yeah, Dude, chill."

He needed a plan. He quickly tried to think of something for when his grandmother got up from her nap. He needed to keep her upstairs and stop her from going downstairs. He could have her come in his bedroom to see some of the photos he took while at college. He could occupy her that way until he could bring a robe down to his mother and convince her to cover her nakedness. Yeah, that's it. Good idea.

Michael sneezed.

"Shh, don't make any noise. My grandma always takes a nap around this time of day."

As soon as he walked by her room and thought about how his grandmother would be upset over his mother, her daughter being naked in front of him and his friend, her bedroom door opened and his grandmother emerged from her bedroom naked.

"Happy Nude Day!"

"Grandma!"

To be continued...