Happy Nude Day Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Sue," whispered Vivian to his sister. "Your brother has a huge cock."

"I had no idea," whispered Susan to Vivian.

His aunt and cousin were staring at his erect prick, too. He thought his poor grandmother was going to have a heart attack in the way that she was staring at his stiff member. Even his mother was looking down at his erection.

"Where are you clothes? Have you no shame? What is wrong with you? I brought you up better than this," said his Mom. "How dare you embarrass me and your family by such a lewd display? Go back upstairs and get dressed please before you come back down and return to the table again. I am so embarrassed. Please forgive my son."

"He's probably on drugs, Mom," said Susan.

"Yeah, they do a lot of drugs in college. That's probably it," said Vivian.

"No, I don't think that's it at all," said his Dad. "I fear he may be perverted. My son is a pervert."

"Gees, Dad, I don't understand you still calling me a pervert, again, after Mom and Grandma sucked my cock."

"Oh, my God," said his mother.

"Oh, my God," said his grandmother.

"Well, that confirms it. Even my secretary, who has been working for me all these years, suspected it when every time he came to the office; he'd leer at her and stare down her open top. Can you imagine how embarrassed I was that my son was looking to see a down blouse view of my poor secretary? He's going to have to learn what sexual harassment is before he gets out of college and gets a job."

"Is this a joke," said Jason. "Look who's calling me a pervert, Dad when you nearly lost our house and had to quit your job by exposing yourself to your secretary."

"Son, I've had the same job for twenty-seven years and the same secretary, too."

"Oh, yeah, what about when you gave Susan a cum bath after she sucked your cock?"

"Oh, my God," said Susan.

"Oh, my God," said Vivian.

"Pervert," said his Dad.

"Don't you look at me like that Susan, the blowjob cheerleading queen who did the entire football team."

"Cheerleader? What the Hell are you talking about? Hello, I'm a librarian. I hate football."

He ran around the table to his grandmother and grabbed open her jaw.

"Take out your dentures. Show everyone your gums."

"Ow! Stop! Help!"

"Stop it, Jason," yelled his father. "Your grandmother doesn't have dentures, Jason. Those are her real teeth."

"Dude! What were you thinking? That was outrageous." Michael nearly fell from his chair laughing.

Jason covered his nakedness with his hands before running from the room and running upstairs.

"I'll go check to see if he's alright," said his grandmother.

In the spirit of Mrs. Robinson in the movie The Graduate, Grandma quickly stripped naked, went in his room, and quietly closed the door behind her. She stood by his closed bedroom door watching him get dressed. He was still naked below the waist and he still had a huge erection.

Jason was putting his t-shirt over his head and didn't see her enter his room. When he saw her finally standing in front of his closed door naked, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Grandma, what are you doing?"

She walked over to him and fell to her knees.

"I know what you're going through. Your hormones made you do what you did, coming downstairs naked. It's okay, Jason. Virgins have crazy thoughts. Grandma is going to help you relieve some of that pressure that is making you have crazy thoughts."

"Grandma, I'm so embarrassed. I don't know what to say. How'd you know I was a virgin?"

"Grandmothers can tell. You don't have to say anything, just feel my tits and finger Granny's nipples, while I suck your cock. And it's okay if you cum in my mouth. I swallow."

"Okay, but—"

"Shh, it's okay. I prefer my way of celebrating National Nude Day than their way of celebrating National Nude Day. All they have planned to celebrate National Nude Day is to look at a bunch of nude painting by artists through the centuries in the coffee table books that your aunt and uncle brought with them," she said before falling to her knees and taking his erect cock in her mouth. She gave him his first blowjob that relieved all the tensions of the day.

"Happy Nude Day," grandma he said while holding her head and just as he shot a warm, gooey load in her mouth.

"Happy Nude Day, Jason," she said swallowing all that he had to give.

*

Thank you for reading my 35,000 word National Nude Day Contest story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote, make a public comment, and/or give me feedback. Your support is why I write. Your feedback will motivate me to write a better story the next time.

If you haven't already, please take moment to add me and/or this story or any other of my stories to your list of favorites. Thanks, Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter.

THE END

12