Happy Pussy Party, Inc.

Story Info
Cheryl becomes a model for the Happy Pussy Party Co.
3.6k words
4.08
77k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick had been trying to read the morning newspaper, but a distraction simply made it impossible. Now he slumped back in his chair, spread his legs wide and proceeded to play with himself. One set of fingers fondled his fat testicles. Though drained only a few hours earlier, he felt certain another load was available if circumstances dictated. With thumb and two fingers of his other hand he gently stroked just the head of his very stiff prick. If she was going to be so damn gorgeous, who was he to complain?

Cheryl caught a glimpse of her obscenely displayed husband out of the corner of her eye. Knowing that she was the distraction thrilled her, not to mention his blatant response. Outwardly she ignored him and continued to prepare breakfast, but still found ways to expose herself to his gaze in equally graphic ways. It wasn't difficult. Cheryl was still dressed for bed, if dressed was the proper term for her attire. She wore only a pale pink baby-doll negligee, completely diaphanous and just barely long enough to conceal her bellybutton.

She stood at the counter, her back to Rick buttering the cinnamon-raisin toast. Bent slightly at the waist and arching her back, she opened her legs wide to insure a clear view of her sex. Long after the toast was ready, she maintained that posture feeling his eyes bore in on her ass and pussy. Her nether lips had not fully closed since their last encounter with her husband's wonderful penis and she was feeling the urge to be penetrated again.

Slowly straightening, she grabbed the pot of coffee and toast, and turned to face her husband. She didn't move though, just stood there and taking in the view.

"Umm, baby, you sure look good like that. What are you thinking about?"

"Only one thing to think about," Rick replied, "and that's what an incredibly sexy body you have."

"I'm glad you think so," she said as she moved to the table and placed breakfast out of harm's way. "I want to have a conversation with you on that very subject."

"Anytime my sweet."

"Well now's the perfect moment," she said as she slid between his legs and knelt to the floor. Her mouth moved to the fingers surrounding his cock head and proceeded to lick at both. After a minute or so, she pulled his hand away providing clearance to engulf his cock in her hot, wet mouth. She wasted no time sinking to the bottom of the shaft, bobbing slightly and twirling her tongue around the turgid flesh. When she pulled her mouth off, she left a thick coat of glistening saliva as lubrication.

She rose, and with a clinical tone said, "we need to bring these together a bit," and gently pushed his knees together. Straddling her husband, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and leaned forward into a hot French kiss. Her hungry pussy needed no help to capture Rick's long, hard, and very wet cock. They both shuddered as she impaled herself on it.

While tongues dueled, darting into each other's mouths, Cheryl began a slow, almost imperceptible circular movement with her hips. She literally used his cock to stir the depths of her pussy. Rick was in no position to complain, so he let his sexy wife take the lead. When their mouths finally parted, she began to speak.

"I'm bored."

Rick was taken aback. "Not with me I hope."

"Oh no, not for a nano-second. You are a handsome, intelligent, passionate and imaginative lover. It's me."

"How so?"

"I'm not sure I was meant to be a housewife."

"Ah hah, getting the urge to put your hard earned college degree in fashion design to the test?"

"I'm not sure I know what I want to do, but I definitely want to do something."

"Well, you know I'll support whatever decision you make."

"Oh, baby, I know that and I love you dearly for your support."

"So you do have something in mind?"

"Well, I was thinking about something else in the fashion world. How about modeling instead of designing?"

Rick didn't have to think about his response long, "you would make a fantastic model. You have the body and the looks to model anything."

"Oh, Rick, you really think so?"

"Absolutely, you would be perfect for the job. Do you have a lead on an opening?"

"Yes. I was reading through the alternative paper yesterday and came across a want ad for an intimate model for the Happy Pussy Party Co."

"Happy Pussy Party? I never heard of them."

"I looked them up on the internet and discovered they are a pretty successful company. They make adult toys, intimate jewelry, apparel; everything to make a pussy very happy."

"Sounds interesting."

"Their marketing gimmick is that they sell all their goods at private parties."

"And what do you think you'll be modeling."

"Each girl models all the different products. I could be modeling evening wear or lingerie, showing how various sex toys work, maybe clit and nipple jewelry. You can take it for granted that my breasts and pussy and ass will be on display throughout."

Cheryl felt Rick's response as his cock swelled with the thought of his wife intimately displayed. She started a slow bounce, fucking up and down the full length of his cock.

"You like the idea of me exposing myself to a crowd of people," she purred.

"Yeah, I do," Rick said and began to meet her bobbing with thrusts of his own. "How much contact can your customers have with you."

"The employment information on-line says that models are strictly forbidden from engaging in sexual fraternization with customers. The customers can touch, but only to the extent of sampling the product."

"Umm, that's cool. You'll be coming home to me a raving maniac. I like that too!"

"Damn, baby, you are an understanding man," Cheryl cooed as she picked up the pace.

Rick gasped for air, but still replied, "you know, we've talked about this type of thing before. I want you to fully experience and exert your sexuality. I adore your willingness to stretch your limits."

Conversation became strained as both partners gave into pure lust. Rick leaned forward and attached his lips to of Cheryl's very hard nipples. He licked, and sucked and took hold of a nub with his teeth causing Cheryl to pull slowly away causing just enough exquisite pain to maximize her pleasure.

"Ohhh, baby, that feels sooo good. Please bite the other nipple too."

Rick complied with her request and held the tender morsel firmly. Now Cheryl began to ride his cock in earnest. Up and down, eight inches each way, feeling her nipple tugged in both directions. With pleasure building in her loins, Cheryl leaned forward bringing her trembling lips to his left ear and began to nibble and whisper.

"Come on, Ricky, please fuck me hard. I'm getting so close."

Rick also felt an eruption closing in. His hands grasped at her buttocks, his fingers extending into the cleft. This gave him more leverage and control and he worked her hips aggressively on his cock.

"Ahh, baby, I'm so close. Please cum with me."

"Yesss, my sweet. I'm going to make your pussy so wet and hot and sticky."

And then, as if on cue, Rick pulled her mouth to his. The copulating pair felt in tongue and lips the trembling ecstasy of release. Cheryl jammed down hard against her lover with the dual purpose of catching every drop of male nectar deep within and to crush her pulsating clit against his public bone. A simultaneous orgasm was achieved and together they rode out its sweet bliss with a soulful kiss. It would be some time before either was capable of talking or eating breakfast. When they had sufficiently recovered, Rick had only one question and Cheryl quickly provided an answer.

"When are you going to apply for the modeling job?"

"I have an appointment with the company at 9:00 o'clock tomorrow morning. Will you give me a ride?"

"My pleasure darling."

Next morning Rick drove Cheryl to the corporate headquarters of the Happy Pussy Party Company. It was located in a large, non-descript building discreetly tucked away in a suburban commercial center just a few miles from their home.

She dressed simple for the occasion. The wavy green and blue print wrap-around dress nicely accented her figure and pale complexion. The mid-thigh length showed off her shapely legs well. Rick suggested wearing her shoulder length red hair pulled back so as to expose ears and neck; he considered them to be among her most erotic assets. As a final suggestion, just before they left the house, he slowly knelt before her and removed the thong panties she was wearing.

"If you're going to become a pussy model," he told her with a lecherous grin, "you might as well make it easily accessible."

Once there she found about 100 applicants milling around. All were dressed provocatively. Most seemed just a bit apprehensive. They constantly checked on their apparel, their hair, and their make-up. Cheryl found a seat, sipped a cup of coffee and remained aloof to the hustle and bustle. Her prospective employers, already subtly evaluating the applicants, took notice. Cheryl had a self assured presence that was difficult to ignore.

At the appointed time, three women moved to the front of the room and called for order. Two women carried laptop computers while the third gave an impression of being in charge. The impression was confirmed when she began speaking into a microphone.

"Ladies, please have a seat so we can get started. My name is Joan and I am the executive director of modeling for the Happy Pussy Party Company. These are my assistants Susan and Alice. We'll be conducting the hiring process today."

"The Happy Pussy Party Company is coming up on its third anniversary. We currently have about 130 employees in all capacities. Our modeling staff numbers 35. We will be selecting two of you to join that staff before the end of today."

"The company was created to provide high quality erotic products for women. All of our sales are conducted either on the internet or through direct marketing, specifically parties. These parties are held in homes or corporate board rooms or country club community rooms, pretty much any place where clients may gather to check out our products. Our models are literally our sales staff.

"During the course of your employment as a model you will be required to display or demonstrate some highly erotic items. Our apparel line includes evening wear, lingerie, and sleep wear. Generally our sleep wear is designed to illicit arousal, not sleep. Our sex toy line is quite extensive, and imaginative. We have a full line of jewelry which is meant to adorn both conventional anatomy and erotic places. You will be required to display our nipple and clitoris clips. We carry a full line of studs, rings and barbells, but if you have any body piercings other than earrings, unfortunately we will not be able to use your at this time. The same goes for you ladies with tattoos. We'll be hiring women with piercings and tattoos at a later date." Joan paused as two-thirds of the prospective models got up and left. Cheryl's odds had improved considerably. When the room was quiet again, Joan continued.

"OK. For those of you still here, we're going to start with a short interview, then run you through a couple of situations to see how you handle yourselves when exposed. My assistants and I will call you in for your interview presently. Thank you for your patience."

Cheryl watched as women were called into three small offices. They didn't stay there very long, maybe ten minutes or so. When they emerged some returned to their seats while others headed for the door. After about an hour, Cheryl was called.

"Please have a seat," Joan said.

Cheryl settled into the padded office chair, crossed her legs in a very ladylike manner and smiled confidently at the director.

"Your name is Cheryl Smith? Please tell me a little about yourself?"

"I'm 23 years old and a college graduate with a degree in fashion design. I've been married now for two months, and my husband fully supports my seeking a job here. We are not expecting any children nor do we plan to have any for the foreseeable future. I don't have much experience as a model, but am looking forward to learning the art."

"You have no problem appearing naked in front of groups of people; of exposing your most intimate flesh to men and women for close inspection?"

"No, not at all.

"Can you maintain a composed demeanor while your breasts and genitals are being fondled? Do you reach orgasm easily?"

"I can reach an orgasm quickly enough under the right circumstances, but if the job calls for holding back I think I can do that."

"Do you find that you get very wet when your vagina is stimulated?"

"Well I've never had any trouble lubricating enough to fully enjoy penetration, but a little biofeedback training should help me refrain from leaking like a waterfall," Cheryl responded with a smile.

Joan likewise smiled at the response. She was taking a liking to this attractive, self-confident woman. She had only one more question.

"Why are you applying for this job?"

"I'm bored stiff as a housewife and would very much like to earn some money of my own."

"Your husband works?"

"Oh yes. He's a computer guru, sets up systems and programs. He's doing very well, earns more than enough to support us."

"OK, Ms. Smith. Please return to your seat in the auditorium. We'll try you out on some of the aptitude exercises. It shouldn't be very long now."

"Thank you," Cheryl responded and left the office. Joan was right, 20 minutes later she and her assistants reemerged. Barely a dozen prospective models remained.

"OK ladies. Would you all please move up to the front rows of seats. "We're going to have you do a little performance disrobing. You may do a striptease, but what we're looking for is charm, grace and body flow in removing your clothing. You will never be required to perform like this in front of customers. When you appear then, you will already be exposed to some degree. We'll call you up alphabetically by last name."

Cheryl paid close attention to those going before her. Their performances ranged from simple disrobing to erotic dances. She noted that only one girl wore no undergarments. Most wore thong panties, but others wore bikini styles ranging from lace to white cotton. Nearly half wore brassieres. Cheryl was amazed to see the diversity in growth of pubic hair. Three girls were completely shorn of hair; most exposed labia, but retained little patches of hair above; the rest did a little trimming or just left the hair to grow unattended over the entire genitals.

Finally Cheryl's turn came and she confidently climbed up on stage. With little clothing to remove, she decided to prolong the performance by offering quick glimpses of her body. First she paced back and forth twirling the sash that held the dress together. She knelt provocatively exposing nearly an entire thigh. Finally removed the sash, she flashed open each side of her dress just for a second, then turned around and bent deeply, legs spread wide quickly flashing her derriere to the audience.

While her previous movements were feverish and quick, straightening up was slow and sensuous. When fully erect she turned her head to make eye contact with the audience. Now the dress hung by her shoulders. A shrug of one shoulder allowed it to fall exposing one side of her body, another shrug let the dress fall to the ground. Cheryl was magnificently naked. Her rock hard nipples showed obvious excitement and her pussy was absolutely baby smooth and devoid of hair. She knelt gracefully picking up the dress, flipped it over her shoulder and walked off the stage.

It took a few minutes for Joan and her assistants to dismiss another group. When they were done only six lovely young women remained lounging about in the nude. If they had any one defining characteristic it was a lack of abundant hair, either pubic or on the head. One girl, during her performance, not only removed clothing but also a brunette wig to expose a complete bald scalp.

Management soon reappeared and set up a short, round fitting platform for the next phase. Joan explained what was about to take place.

""Alright girls, we're in the homestretch now. We need to get some measurements, your vital statistics so to speak. If you please, one at a time we'll have you step up on the platform and Alice will do the honors. We'll work in reverse order this time. Ms. Smith, you're first."

Cheryl stepped up and waited as Alice approached with her tape measure. Alice was a pretty young thing with short, curly brown hair and a mischievous smile. Wearing a pleated black miniskirt and halter, she appeared to thoroughly enjoy her work.

"OK, this won't hurt a bit. Please raise your arms directly over your head and clasp your fingers together," Alice instructed.

Cheryl did as told. The girl crept quite close and passed the tape measure around the other's back, draping it over the neck for the moment. Alice was going to play a little bit before starting the measuring. She reached up Cheryl's outstretched arms and drew finger nails gently down from elbows to waist, then changing direction. Alice paid particularly close attention to the armpits. This of course caused an exquisite sensation meant to elicit a response. Cheryl smiled throughout, but did not emit a sound.

Eventually the erotic caressing ended and Alice stretched the tape over the breasts announcing to her colleague, '34 inches.' Leaving the tape measure again, she cupped both breasts squeezing gently and said, 'C cups.' In spite of the fact that Cheryl's nipples were quite hard and extended, Alice took each between her fingers.

"You have lovely nipples," Alice whispered. "We need to see them hard . . . and how you respond when they're handled." The sensations inflicted on her nipples ranged from gentle tugs to sharp nails biting to twisting in both directions. As Alice manipulated Cheryl's nipples she kept up steely eye contact with the girl. Cheryl's eyes didn't wander, nor her expression change.

With the breast inspection completed, Alice moved on to quickly measure Cheryl's waist, '24 inches' and hips, '34.' The exam, however, was not nearly over. Alice sensuously moved around Cheryl and whispered again.

"We need to see your clitoris and how far it extends. Please spread your legs."

Cheryl complied and Alice drew her hands down over every inch of the naked woman's body. The audience could not see as intruding fingers ran down between the cheeks making a brief contact with the anus. They had no sense when Alice's finger pressed gently against the crinkled orifice, nor Cheryl's response to relax her muscles allowing easy access. What they did see was Alice's hand sliding slowly up, fingers spread to fondle every inch of Cheryl's sex. With index and ring finger she parted the lips and wiggled the middle finger in between the open lips. Several times the digit sank to the second knuckle between the slippery pink flesh.

Eventually Alice's fingers reached the clit. It was pretty and pink, and offset beautifully against pale, white skin. Alice subjected the turgid nub to different movements and pressures. First she drew a circle round and round, then up and down. Alice varied the movement by using first her finger tip then gently her finger nail. Her finger glided easily aided by the copious juices emitted from a very excited pussy.

Though flushed with intense sexual arousal, Cheryl continued to smile sweetly.

Finally free from Alice's manipulations, Cheryl returned to her seat and watched as the other girls got the same treatment. Some seemed distinctly disturbed to be touched in such intimate places by another woman; all but one failed to stifle moans, sighs or squeals. At least two experienced an orgasm up on the platform. Only the pixyish bald girl named Chloe maintained her composure. After the final cut, only she and Cheryl remained.

12