Happy to See Me

Story Info
Old friends run into each other with amazing results.
1.3k words
4.21
34.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've known you forever. I wanted you the first time I saw you."

This was not what I was expecting when I arranged to meet her at the bar. I hardly recognized her. She was wearing a denim mini skirt that barely covered her ass and a white shirt that only had enough buttons to keep her boobs from falling out. She looked great.

Every guy in the place was watching when she jumped up to hug me as soon as she saw me. As I wrapped my arms around her, I figured out why.

Near as I could tell, she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt and only a tiny, see through bra under her straining to the limit shirt. As she slid down me after her hug, my hands brushed against her bare ass. I know she could feel my raging hard on against her stomach. She slid her arms around my waist and brushed against me. If she didn't care that a room full of horny guys saw her cute butt, I didn't either. I cupped her with my hand and she laughed as her skirt slid up a bit. She turned and grabbed me by the belt, saying,

"I got a table for us."

I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but I was on board for whatever it was. She led me to a table that was in full view of the bar.

I pulled out her chair and she slipped into the chair giving me and at least five guys a brief view of her crotch.

As I sat down I said , "You have a lot of balls coming here dressed like that. She leaned forward to me as I was sitting and pulled something out her pocket.

She leaned back and said, "I kept this on till I saw you come in". She dropped a hot pink g-string on the table.

At that moment the bartender appeared and smirked at me saying, "you guys need anything?" She ran her fingers up the front of her shirt, exposing a lot of cleavage and ordered us each a boiler maker. We got our drinks in record time.

I said, "That's amazing. I should bring a half-naked girl to the bar with me all the time."

"Oh, I'm not halfway there yet.", she said, "This should do it."

She reached into her shirt and unhooked her bra and pulled it out of the sleeve of her shirt. She placed this on the table on top of the g-string.

I don't think my eyes could've opened any wider. The guys across from us literally had their mouths hanging open. She picked up her glass and held it out to me, then dropped the shot glass into it and slammed the entire drink. A little dripped out of her mouth and she put the glass back on the table and wiped her mouth with her hands.

"Oops, they didn't give us any napkins"

She wiped her damp hands on the front of her shirt, creating a transparent spot, fully exposing her nipples through the shirt. I downed my drink pretty fast just to give me something to focus on so I wouldn't come right then and there.

She was smiling mischievously at me when I finished. She stretched back and arched against her chair. The guys who couldn't see her from where they were sitting found a way to wander down to that end of the bar. She either didn't notice or just didn't care. Several drinks were sent to the table and we were both getting really buzzed.

We small talked for awhile and then she jumped a little causing her boobs to bounce and she said, "Oh, I forgot to show you the new tattoo."

I hardly dare ask where it was located; I'm sure she would have bent over the table and showed me. She slipped her foot out her shoe and placed it on my lap, her heel brushing my hard cock. She raised her leg, giving the guys another shot to check her out.

"See, right there on my ankle."

She moved her chair closer to me slipping her foot further up my leg till it rested against my stomach. I ran my hand down her smooth leg. She smiled at me and slid a little closer to me, parting her legs a little.

I couldn't stand it anymore and said, "Why are you teasing me?"

She ran her leg down my thigh saying, "It's only a tease if I don't intend to follow through." Now it was my turn to drop my jaw.

"I've known you forever. I wanted you the first time I saw you, and I want to give you an amazing welcome home present." She ran her hand across her breasts and said, "Do you like how it's wrapped?"

I nodded and said, "I think everyone else does, too."

She sat up straight and said,"Let'em look."

With that she brushed her foot gently against me and smiled when she felt how had I was. She moved her chair a little closer and draped her leg over mine. I began stroking her leg, trailing my fingers up to her thigh. I kept waiting for her to stop me but she just scooted her chair closer so I could reach more of her. I continued petting her soft skin until I reached the top of her thigh. She slipped her leg off of mine and hopped up causing her breasts to bounce against her sheer shirt.

She took me by the hand and said, "Let's dance." At this point I would have her let her throw flaming knives at me if it meant she would fuck me.

She led me out to the center of room and placed both of my hands on her hips. She began moving slowly to the beat of the music. She pressed herself against me and her skirt rose up with every movement showing her ass to everyone. She then started playing with her shirt moving the tails up and down her ribcage letting everyone have a peek at her luscious tits I couldn't stand it anymore and just reached down and scooped her up. She wrapped her legs around me causing her skirt to roll up around her waist. She reached down and unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. She then jumped up against me a little and guided me into her. If I thought at all about fucking this girl in front of a room full of guys that I barely knew, it was just for a second. She was so wet and tight, I didn't care. I wanted to bang her. Hard. But I was afraid of dropping her, so I carried her to the bar. Two guys moved leaving me a clear space for her. I set her down and she wrapped her legs around me tighter. She leaned back against the bar and unbuttoned the rest of her shirt. It hung open, exposing her hard nipples. She shrugged the shirt off and rose up against me as I pounded into her. She was now totally naked except for the skirt belted around her waist. She leaned back as I held onto the bar for balance and dropped my head to lick her nipples. She moaned loud enough to be heard over the music. She was so wet, she was soaking the front of my pants. She wrapped her arms around me and began thrusting herself against me. I felt the ripples of an orgasm building in her and speeded up just a little. She began moaning my name and meeting me stroke for stroke. As she started to come, she leaned back exposing herself to the entire bar. She cried out my name as we came together. I pulled out and adjusted myself back into my pants.

She lay naked against the bar and said, "Anyone want to buy me a drink?"