Happy To See Me?

Story Info
Ex lover returns to renew passion with married woman.
3.5k words
4.25
70.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie Murrell shoved her key into her front door with her free hand, her other hand grasping two shopping bags. Once she let herself in and shut the door behind her she sighed, leaning against her cream coloured wall in the hallway. She had a horrible day at work and now she felt a slight headache coming on. She walked slowly into the kitchen, her heels clacking on the floor. Josie turned on the lights in the room then placed the shopping bags on the floor and undone the buttons of her navy winter coat.

She was unaware that she was being watched.

"At least it's the weekend now," Josie muttered to herself as she slung her coat over a chair and opened the fridge. She stopped. "I might as well let my hair down- literally." So she did, she reached up and slid the pins out of her hair, the ones that kept her luscious flaxen curls up in a neat bun. As soon as the pins were gone, her hair cascaded down freely, way past her shoulders in appealing silky waves, golden in the light of the kitchen. Josie ruffled her hair a little to make it more bouncy then she began to unpack the shopping into the fridge. The house-phone suddenly went off, which made her jump slightly.

"Hello?" she said once she had picked up the phone.

"Hey baby," replied her husband.

A smile played out on Josie's peachy pink lips. "Heya honey. Why didn't you ring me on my mobile?"

"It's cheaper to ring you like this. I'm in my office, so horny and thinking about you."

This time Josie grinned, and sat around the table. She could imagine that, her Richard in his office, with a cheeky smile on his ever so sexy face. She thought about his deep azure eyes, glazed with smoky desire behind his trendy glasses, his business trousers with that massive bulk showing up around the crotch area. The thought was making her extremely horny too. "Come home Richard," she breathed, wanting to do so many things to him.

"I can't yet. I have to get this draft finished baby. I mean we're looking into tons of money here. If these trainers I'm working on get the estimated sales oh my we're talking millions..."

Josie found herself listening vaguely to what her husband was babbling on about. In fact, what he was saying (which was drifting from the topic of sex swiftly) grew faint in her ears, she just wasn't interested. It had always fairly been like this- Richard obsessed with his job and work, her wanting more time to him and for them to bond. She understood he liked to make money just as anyone else did, but the truth was that they were already financially stable- very stable with money in fact, however it didn't seem to be enough for Richard. They weren't the same as they were when they first married eight years ago when Josie was twenty. Josie sighed quietly.

Things had indeed been worse though. Two years ago...

How much Josie tried not to think of all she'd encountered two years ago she always found herself thinking about it increasingly. She never did really stop. She couldn't stop thinking about it. Thinking about him.

Even in the last five months when things had supposedly got on track again with Richard, she was so sure at the beginning of these five months that all what she had done and gave up was for the best. She loved Richard, oh how she did, but some nights, she found herself in bed alone, battling with emotions and feelings, crying herself to sleep, wanting someone to hold her. No, she knew who she wanted to hold her. She knew with a sentiment so strong it threatened to take over... sometimes.

"...Hey, Josie baby, you've gone real quiet honey," Richard suddenly said when he realised this, driving her to get out of her complex daydream.

"Sorry..." Josie said quietly. She looked up at the kitchen clock. "It's soon seven o'clock baby, when do you think you'll be back home then?"

"Erm.... Well I'll be a couple more hours," Richard said awkwardly.

"OK," Josie simply replied. If he thought he was going to just waltz in home around eleven o'clock looking for sex then he had another think coming. Josie had lost all zest to have sex that evening, even though it had been a week since she had a good seeing to by her husband.

"I love you baby!" Richard exclaimed happily, trying to make up for his recurring absence. "I love you too," Josie answered flatly. "Well I'm gonna go and unpack the shopping now. I love you, bye." She hung up.

She lifted her feet up in an attempt to curl in a little ball on the chair she was sitting on but when her clingy business skirt that just reached her knees prevented her from doing that she rode them up high, just about covering her intimate areas.

Her observer saw this and his breath caught in his throat. He could see her sexy underwear, her silk stockings and the suspender belt that held up the stockings, also there to make her underwear so much more alluring and as he watched her, he could have sworn he cummed in his casual jeans. He couldn't take it anymore!! No more watching...Action!

Josie stared at her expensive wedding ring, her hair falling past her face, feeling the rush of tears brimming around her eyes. The tears spilled over of course, and it was the same time her bell rung.

Josie sat up straight again and wiped the tears from her eyes and face. She sniffed as she slowly walked to her front door, her heels clicking on the floor again. She saw a tall figure behind the door and she was confused. Who was it?

She shook her head oblivious to any knowledge of who it could be and proceeded in opening the font door. Of course she got the shock of a lifetime when she saw who was on the other end.

"WHAAAT!" she yelped, in shock and panic as she tried to shut the door, but as she knew, he wouldn't let her. He jammed his foot between the wall and the door and then flung the door straight open. Josie jumped backwards and he let himself in nonchalantly.

"Oh my..." Josie held her hand in front of her mouth. She just couldn't believe this.

"Hello my angel," said Simon, her ex lover. She found herself staring at him- his huge manly figure, his shiny brown hair that was slightly messily about his face, his full sexy lips...his eyes! Oh she had missed those enchanting grey eyes, the roundness of it, the appeal and exoticness it had... she remembered all those times, their times of extreme pleasure and passion, how special he made her feel. How great he was at sex, how he could make her spray her pussy juice everywhere by just looking at her in that way he did sometimes, he possessed everything and more.

Since they had met in a bar two years ago Josie knew she was wrong to start fucking him, but she couldn't resist him, she was too weak for that. He gave her the love she wanted....but guilt made her choose even though he was cool with them just seeing each other how they were- for at least the time being anyway. She remembered one important time when they had been having sex all day at his house, him fucking her in almost all the holes she had, her moaning his name again and again, the smell of sex and sperm and pussy hovering around them.

After that she showered, got changed and went home, and as soon as she went through her door, Richard was there, waiting for her. Waiting to fuck her too. And she just couldn't take another fucking that night so she gave him a sloppy blowjob. She was so tired so she couldn't even perform at him well and her husband had always classed her previously as a 'top meat suck and cum cup'. He knew she didn't perform to her best standards too and he asked her what was wrong and she replied nothing. But it was the guilt. The guilt was squashing her, twisting her hair in thick knots and tangling her intestines in her belly.

In the end she chose. It was a long and hard decision, but she chose and she chose Richard. Simon was devastated, but he respected her decision and left, he even moved out of his flat and went further away.

He obviously didn't respect her decision enough. Because here he was, five months later, standing right before her.

"What- what are you doing here?" Josie questioned, feeling weak.

A sly grin appeared at the corner of Simon's sexy mouth. "Why do you think Jo? Take a good guess angel. But be careful, one guess only, and if you get it wrong I'm going to just get closer and tear your clothes off." As he said this, his sensual eyes travelled down to her hitched up skirt. Josie felt a stab of lust run through her when he said this but she looked too and quickly slid her skirt down, back to its normal length.

"You have to go Simon!" Josie ordered, her voice not quite so persuading. How ever many emotions were going through her, confusing her yet again, she was determined not to make anything happen out of this. She just couldn't, and then begin to live though that guilt again.

"I am not going anywhere- and don't say that your fag of a husband is going to be home soon, he's been coming in around eleven thirty or twelve for the last few days."

She looked at him, her eyes wide. "You've been watching me and my husband!?"

"Yes," he said unfazed, smiling even more. "I've been watching every little move you and your grubby husband has been making for about two weeks now. Well not so much your husband, but yes, you indeed. And I must say, it was a real turn on."

Josie looked down, and she saw just how much of a turn on it was to him undeniably. He was very hard, his solid flesh sticking out in his jeans. She looked back at him and his eyes were glassy with need and desire. She remembered that look he had in his eyes so well... and it was always before they had sex. She gulped.

"Please go, Simon..."

"I can't. I won't. No, if you ask me, I've stayed away long enough. It's time we unite again Jo." He stepped forward, Josie stepped backwards. Her deep emerald eyes opened even more wide with anger and disbelief. He wasn't listening. Why wouldn't he GO!???

"You listen to me you MUST go! You can't just barge in here thinking-"

Her argument was cut short when Simon suddenly dragged her to him, kissing her lips roughly. She struggled against him, but he was too strong, too tall, too...empowering. She began to combat with her emotions as she felt herself creating less resistance against him, she was confused. Half of her wanted to have mad red hot sex with him but the other half was warning her, reminding her of that guilt she had to live with, all that sneaking around, all that pressure, how much she did actually love Richard despite everything.

"GET OFF ME! NO!" Josie screamed with all her might against Simon's face which was crushing hers. He wasn't listening. She felt his fingers moving up under her skirt, grasping her buttocks, kneading and squeezing. He wasn't stopping. She couldn't believe her luck.

"You and I are going to make love Jo," Simon said at her huskily, his face in distance for Josie to actually look at him again. He has his hands securely on her arms now, staring at her with bitter and wild grey eyes. His pupils were dilated- and she knew he was being as serious as a man could be. Even though she shouted no at him he wasn't going to stop it from happening. He was going to...

"Why?" Josie asked, tears forming in her eyes as she looked up at him.

Simon sneered. "Why do you think? I've been without you too long Jo, sugar. You can't stop this anymore then I can. We have done enough waiting around, I have to have you."

She felt his grip on her arms tighten. "I said no!" Josie yelled.

"Say no all you like," Simon countered, "it won't make a difference. Be the good little sexy girl like you are and corporate with me."

Josie's whole body just froze; she couldn't believe what was happening at all. She didn't know what to say, or to do.

He wasn't going to listen; he had made his mind up.

When his mouth went to hers, she didn't respond, not like he cared anyway. His tongue plunged into her mouth, and he groaned. His hands were on her business skirt, tugging at it somewhat impatiently. He stopped all this quickly just to shrug his long coat off his shoulders. It went on the floor in a tangled heap. She just about saw a threaded blue jumper in view before he wrapped his arms around her again and attacked her with his mouth.

His rigid erection was rubbing against her belly, and she was angry with herself. She knew she was getting more aroused, but she hated Simon that he'd be prepared to rape her- which he was currently going to do.

Simon finally succeeded in disposing her skirt and when he harshly eased it down to the floor he abruptly picked Josie up in his arms and commenced on rushing up the stairs. He brought her into her bedroom and dropped her rather brusquely on the red silk sheets on the bed. Josie had a chance to run just then, but she didn't. He'd probably catch up to her and do what he was planning to do anyway. So she stayed there. She half lay on the bed stiffly as she watched him shut the door then take off his clothes.

He undid the button of his jeans with shaky hands, not taking his eyes off her the whole time. He kicked off his shoes then slid the jeans down, stepping out of them. His erection was struggling against his smooth boxing shorts. He pulled the jumper over his head then chucked it aside, just as the rest of his clothing, only his boxers left. His body was lean and hard, more masculine then she'd remembered.

He certainly did a few more trips to the gym whilst they hadn't seen each other, not that his body needed it.

He grinned curtly as his hands moved the waistband of his boxers. He slid them down slow at first, then faster, his dick smacking against his taut stomach. He stepped out of them and then he stood totally naked in front of her, his huge penis seeming to dominate her. He moved to her on the bed and dragged her body up so she was in a sitting position. He ripped off her flimsy emaciated pink coloured cardigan viciously, her full bouncy breasts exposed, of course encased in a gorgeous black satin bra. Simon breathed in.

"Oh... How I've missed your sweet sexy body," he said hoarsely and his hands went to cup those breasts, rubbing his hands on them so much that the bra was helpless as her luscious boobs spilled over. He reached over the back, leaning over her slightly as he unclipped her bra then threw it somewhere. She smelt his scent, that memorable scent he had; in any other situation his smell would have been enticing and tempting, but now it only added onto this dreadful moment for her, the fact she had said no and he hadn't took notice: he was going to get what he wanted with or without her consent.

No, his scent filled her nostrils ungracefully, making her stomach churn. His warm and rather rough male hands roamed over her breasts, nipping at her slightly swollen nipples, making them even more puckered and red involuntarily. Kneeling before Josie, overshadowing her with his body Simon bent to suck heavily on her nipples, moving from breast to breast, the suction so hard that Josie gave out a yelp. He looked her. She was crying softly.

"This is for your own good," he said softly, his face against hers. He gently lay her down on the bed properly, and then began to lick her neck, her chin, her face...

Josie shut her eyes tightly. This caused Simon to grunt angrily, but he didn't stop her from doing this. She felt as his hand roamed her body, down her smooth petite belly. He kissed her with a fiery passion as he slipped lower, to her hips and the high cut panties, the bare skin of her thigh, then to the top of her stockings. He froze and let out a shivery groan. His hands were shaky again as he brutally tore her thin panties from her body. He then pressed them against his nose, and Josie opened her eyes slightly to see him do this.

He deeply inhaled the musky odour clinging to the silk where it had cradled her crotch. He put them aside shortly after then grasped her wrists in a vice-like grip and forced her arms above her head, pinioning her as he licked her breasts and the valley in between them. He used his hands and parted her legs wider, but was careful as to not enter her. He hadn't even looked at her pussy properly yet, he was keeping the best things until last. He felt like all the blood he had in his body, every ounce, had just gone to his massive dick, making his hard meat pulsate so strongly, also making his head giddy.

He decided on the spot that he would play with her sweet pussy later, but right now he really wanted to be inside her. He needed to fuck her.

Releasing his hold on her wrists, he lifted her legs, placed one on each of his shoulders, grasped her hips, and roughly pulled her to him. He took his finger and rolled it into her pussy to see if she was wet enough. He was looking straight at her, and she was looking back up at him.

Fucking tease, he thought. She was wet like a river and she was going on like she didn't want this!

He chuckled. "Stop using crocodile tears Jo. You want it, you want it more then you ever have before." He pushed his damp finger in her face as evidence to what he was talking about.

Josie couldn't lie. She knew she was giving in. She knew she was soaking wet. Yet she regretted everything that was happening right now.

"Just realise this passion Josie! Don't deny this!" he roared as he plummeted into her. Josie heard herself gasp and then moan to his concrete penetration- she almost had forgotten how much his plentiful dick filled her. She gave up. She wasn't going to deny it anymore. She knew it was wrong but it just felt so good.

"Simon," she purred, having to close her eyes as he began to fuck her hot and tight pussy recklessly. When she shifted her body so as to accommodate him, he took hold of his pussy stained shaft and guided it into her anus. His penetration was not deep, and because the head of his cock was so lubricated with her own juices it slid into her with ease.

"Ohhhh god!" Simon groaned. Her butt hole was so tight and he didn't know if he would last that long. Josie contracted her sphincter muscle and squeezed his shaft so firmly that he winced.

He slapped her buttocks hard, and she released him. He looked in her amazing green eyes and saw desire mixed with playfulness. He recognized this look.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he promised harshly, leading his hard craving dick back into her yearning pussy. He started to bury his hips in her, thrusting with vigour, making her close to the brink again and again. When he sensed she was going to cum, he slowed down, and then when her orgasm waited patiently in the background he fucked her speedily. Soon this game was too much for them both and he just fucked her cunt rapidly like there was no tomorrow, not stopping once.

"Ooooh fuck! Simon- oh Simon!" Josie screamed as she felt her orgasm pass the gates of no return. Simon shoved himself deep in her and grunted out his orgasm, squirting his hot thick cum deep within her body. Josie's cum nectar has seeped all out of her pussy, staining her thighs, the sheets- everywhere. Simon lay on top of her, panting.

"What the hell is going on in there!?" The door flung open. It was Richard standing there... his face drained with all colour...

TO BE CONTINUED...