Happy To See Me? Ch. 02

Story Info
Ex-lover has renewed passion, but he wants more.
1.6k words
3.55
19k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is going on in there!?" The door flung open. It was Richard standing there... his face drained of all color...

Josie tried to break free from Simon as her initial reaction, but he held her firmly down to the bed.

"Who the fuck is he!" Richard demanded, slamming his briefcase on the floor.

"I suggest you back off, Richard," Simon said calmly, looking over his shoulder at Richard, a smile on his face.

"How the hell do you know my name?! How long has this been going on for??!"

Simon stood up to face Richard properly, not giving a shit that he was still naked as day. In fact, Richard showing up like this was the icing on the cake. No more sneaking around. He was going to claim Josie and he wasn't prepared to lose.

"Oh I know all about you Richard. I know you prize your work more than your wife. I know you've held off having children with Josie even though she desperately wants them. I'm giving her what she wants. I'm giving her what she needs." He proved that point by looking down at his own manhood, still glistening with Josie's juices. This sent Richard over the edge.

"I'm going to kill you!" he screamed, lunging for Simon.

"NO!" Josie bellowed, rushing off the bed to try and stop them. In one of Richard's violent swings she got caught, right in the cheek. It caused her to fall back on the floor, clutching her pulsating face. Both the men paused when they realized Josie was hurt.

"Josie I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

Seeing Josie on the floor in pain made Simon angry in an inhumane way. He roared and landed a forceful blow in Richards face, just the amount of pressure needed to knock him out completely. As he fell to the floor he hit his head on the bed stand, making the injury more severe.

"Oh my god you've killed him!" she exclaimed, crawling to her husband to see the damage. He had a massive gash at the side of his head, and his face had gone pale. Not to mention his glasses were completely shattered.

"He's fine, he'll live," Simon said flatly, turning away to get dressed. Josie looked up at him in horror, this big tall man- her lover that just possibly murdered her husband. She was shaking like hell, and there were lumps in her throat. The side of her cheek was numb.

She didn't say a thing for a minute as she tried to gather her bearings. She went into the on-suite bathroom and looked in the mirror. Her right cheek wasn't swollen but just badly grazed. When she looked down and realized her whole bottom half was still unclothed she grabbed her dressing gown.

"I- I need to call an ambulance. He's going to die."

"He's just unconscious. The cut on his head isn't so bad..." Simon paused for a moment. "I was protecting you Josie. He hit you."

"Yes but not on purpose! He was trying to get you for what you done!"

"What I done? And what was that exactly?" Simon's wild grey eyes were tearing into hers. He stepped closer and she stiffened.

"He caught you with your bare ass facing him... me underneath you. Did you expect him to be happy about it?"

"I don't regret having sex with you."

Tears welled up in her sore eyes again. This was such a mess. And was that a proud look she saw on Simon's face? She walked over her husband and up to Simon. He was confused as to what her next move would be. Just how she wanted it. On her tip-toe, her lips were next to his ear.

"I never want to see you again," she whispered hoarsely.

He drew back enough to see her face, his hands instantly gripping her shoulders doing so.

"I know you don't mean that. I'm not letting you go. I love you and I know you love me too."

She shook her head. "You don't. If you did you wouldn't have come back." She grew angry thinking about everything. "Do you hear me? You wouldn't have come back!" She used all the power she could muster to escape from his grasp and thump at his chest repeatedly. All this movement made the loose knot in her dressing gown break free. He held no resistance as she continued to thump at him, her whacks becoming weaker as her sobbing increased.

"I've never regretted it," he concluded, as he went to the phone and dialed in a number.

"What are you doing?"

"Time to call him an ambulance," he motioned towards her husband and his enemy.

Half an hour later and they were fully dressed and at the nearest hospital, Richard being seen to by doctors. Josie and Simon were in a small waiting room saying nothing to each other. Not because Simon wanted it. The only thing he could think about was dogging Josie's tight ass on the chair. Maybe he was sick thinking about such sultry things at such an occasion.

A doctor eventually came in and his mind was cleared of erotic images...

"Josie Murrel, your husband is suffering from an intense form of concussion. And we have reason to believe the story is much more than the one you've given us. In a case like this I have had no other option than to inform the police. They are on the way."

"No! Please you can't get the police involved," Josie pleaded. Simon was as cool as a cat.

"I'm sorry, but this is a serious injury and if we have reason to believe it wasn't an accident we are within our rights to inform the-"

"We understand." Simon's simple reply shut him up. Josie was also shocked.

"Okay, thanks... Josie, another doctor will be here shortly to take some details of Mr. Murrel from you," he said before leaving.

Simon grabbed Josie's arm. "Follow me, don't say a word. We are not going jail for a mistake. And Richard is probably bitter, he'd lie to make us live in shit. I can't do that to you and I will not be punished in that way. We have to go. For good."

Josie's heart was racing. Was this really the answer?

She found comfort in his enchanting eyes. She nodded in agreement and thought that everything was going so crazy. He led her out the door and they found themselves running down the hallway and taking a back exit. In five minutes they were at the car park. Simon had to think fast. Due to studying mechanics ages ago he knew how to hot wire. He found a rock on the floor and broke the window to a car.

"Are you crazy!?"

He wasn't listening to her right now. He was treating this as the only hope for survival. A man of many secrets and hidden talents she couldn't help but think as he unlocked the passenger seat for her. Within two minutes the car was hot wired and they were off, driving into the distance.

"I need to go home and pack some things."

"Too risky. We're going to my house," Simon simply replied.

"Where is that?"

"An hour and a half from yours."

Josie was shaking unceasingly, but not from the cold. She was scared. Nothing made sense. Her husband was in hospital, she was on the run with the man that did this to him. If she thought about it any longer she feared she would go mad so she shut off. She shut her eyes and in an instant she was asleep.

Instead of dreaming of what she thought would inevitably be, her dream was unexpectedly pleasurable. She was engaging in oral sex with Simon. He was sucking her pussy relentlessly... But it felt so real, she felt as if she-

She stirred awake with a moan and looked down sleepily. Simon's face was really in between her legs. He saw that she had woken up and stared at her with lust and longing. He bent and kissed the inside of each smooth thigh, then pushed the lace strip of lace panty aside and spread her between his fingers.

"I can't resist you Josie. And you know you look so sexy in your sleep. I was lavishing you through your panties- but now..." He looked down. Dewy wetness coated her nether lips, her rose-petal-pink clitoris standing out from its hood and begging for his attention. He sank a finger all the way inside her. Crooking it gently he knew he found the supersensitive spot when Josie cried out.

She slid urgent fingers into his hair. She bucked her hips.

"Time to eat," he said almost breathlessly as he slid his free arm beneath her hips and lifted her to his mouth. She tasted of sweat and rosemary mint soap and something salty, which he already realized was the residue of his spunk. He didn't mind. He enjoyed knowing he'd left his mark there.

Moving lower, he stroked his tongue along her slit, and her cream spurted into his mouth. Simon couldn't take it anymore. Already naked, he got on his knees and drew Josie close to him.

Moving lower, he stroked his tongue along her slit, and her cream spurted into his mouth. Simon couldn't take it anymore. Already naked, he got on his knees and drew Josie close to him.

"I'm going to make sure you get what you've always wanted. I know you thought you wanted children with Richard, but it's me you're destined with now. I'm going to make you pregant tonight."

Josie was no longer scared. She loved Simon. She always did. Richard was in love with his work more than her and the realization stung.

Simon always made her feel wanted and loved when she was with him, and more importantly he wanted to give her what Richard didn't -- a baby. There was no one else who made her feel so cherished. And when she felt him release deep inside her womb she knew she had made the right decision.