Happy Twenty-first!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Joan straddled Ron, both Davida and Nancy got off the bed to give them more room and sat on the floor behind Joan, a perfect position to see all the action. Joan's anus was quivering a few inches of above the most splendid tool that Davida had ever seen, however, what happened next neither of them would have anticipated.

After gently lowering herself until she could feel Ron's throbbing knob stoppering her anus,then with a loud "Aaaggghhh..." she dropped her full body weight onto the bar of meat beneath her.

It seemed to go on and on, impaling itself deeper and deeper into her belly until, finally, she felt her buttocks come to rest on Ron's thighs. Joan sat there, her eyes closed, her whole body trembling with a mixture of deep pain and the satisfaction of feeling something so long and thick inside her.

It took a good three minutes for the pain to ebb away enough for her to open her eyes, her voice coming in a whisper.

'That's the only way to handle pain, get it over as quickly as possible.'

Ron lay there both shocked at what Joan had done (it had even taken the old whore a long time before she'd been able to take all of him), and pleased to feel himself being held as tight as possible inside a woman's ass, something her had fantasized about for years.

He was even more shocked at what Joan did next, raise herself off him until just over half of him remained inside her and then drop herself back down, again with her full body weight. This time there was no scream, no protest, just a deep groan of erotic pleasure at feeling herself filled far more than she had thought possible.

Joan thought that her nipples were going to bust into flames, they felt so hard and hot. Ron, also noticing their engorged, swollen state, started flicking them with his fingers.

'Don't fucking tease, roll them as hard as you can!'

Joan's body went rigid when Ron rolled her nipples far harder than he would have ever dare roll Nancy's, her sphincter muscle clamping him even tighter inside her. Then, just when he thought that she was going to climax, Joan brushed his hands away, her eyes fixing him with a glazed expression.

'Now, you be a good little boy and stay as still as you can...'

With that, Joan slowly turned herself around so that she was facing Ron's feet, his impalement still throbbing deep inside her.

'Now, take my waist and hold me deep inside you while we both go up onto our knees.'

Ron was shocked at what she was trying to do, and so were Nancy and Davida who, Ron noticed, were both sat on the floor playing with themselves, thoroughly enjoying the spectacle being presented to them.

Davida, like Joan, was unshaven, and they both had to use one hand to hold open their bushy manes to give them access to their other, most sensitive parts.

Both Ron and Joan finally succeeded on getting up onto their knees, Ron's shaft making Joan grimace with pain as, with the change of alignment, it touched other, until new untouched parts deep inside her. Both were now on their knees, Joan frenziedly pumping her hand into her glistening, shaven crotch while Ron rolled her nipples as hard as he dared.

Then, sliding two fingers inside her as deep as they would go, she then directed them downwards, and Ron could feel her fingertips rubbing his erection through the thin membrane that separates the two orifices. Now it was Ron that groaned in pleasure as he felt her fingertips seek out his throbbing head and play with its rim.

'Oh my god, that's weird! It feels so good!'

Joan certainly knew how to pleasure men, especially when they gave her what she wanted...

Then, suddenly going down onto her knees, she braced her legs and folded the top part of her body further down onto the bed, her buttocks and impaled anus high in the air.

'Now,' she said, turning her head to look at Ron, 'you've got where you wanted to be, show me that the pain was worth it!'

Ron looked down and could see Joan's tightly stretched anal muscles gripping him as far as the root of his erection. Then, slowly, teasingly, he gently eased his pelvis backwards and watched as the tight ring of muscle reluctantly released its throbbing prisoner. Further and further back he slid until just the head of his erection locked behind her sphincter muscle, and then, reaching forwards and gripping Joan's thighs, he slammed himself back into her with all the speed he could muster.

There was a loud scream from Joan as she felt herself shafted clean through to her stomach, and gasps from the two women on the floor as they both tried to imagine what it must feel like to take something like that up the ass, their hands, dripping with juices suddenly motionless.

'You bastard!' Joan screamed, 'that fucking hurt!'

'What,' said Ron in mock surprised tone, 'that's not what you wanted? O.K., I'll give you a nice slow fuck instead, alright?'

Ron smiled at the trembling of Joan's body as he once more slowly slid himself out of her, and then, feeling her body tense in expectation of another explosion of muscle, just as slowly slid himself back into her. For a good ten minutes Ron continue like that, Davida and Nancy both wincing each time his bar of meat went into Joan as far as it could, their hands now back to massaging their red, erect, arousal-juice soaked clitorises with increasing speed.

It was Joan who blinked first. Now used to feeling Ron's exceptional width slowly sliding in and out of her, and having felt three climaxes start only to ebb away before they came to fruition, she wanted more, but was not prepared for what happened next.

Without warning Ron slowly increased his speed until he was pounding into Joan with all the strength and speed he could muster, and Joan's next orgasm did not ebb away, but hit her body and mind with a force that she would never forget, her sphincter gripping Ron's erection root like a vice. Nor did it end there. Three orgasms ran one into the other as Joan lay on the bed with her mouth wide open and her eyes rolled up into her head like something demented.

Incapable of speech or resistance, she just let Ron do what he wanted. And Ron had to exert all the control he could, the sensation of a ring that became tighter with each orgasm making it harder and harder for him to delay his climax, but delay he did.

It was after Joan's fourth consecutive climax that Ron slowed his pace right down and slowly extracted himself from Joan's gaping, quivering anus. Although incapable of speech Joan managed a loud groan as the bullhead of Ron's erection stretched her sphincter that fraction further before finally popping outside. Both of the women on he floor winced as Ron exited Joan and turned her over onto her back, their hands not slowing as they chased another climax.

Ron reached for the packet of wipes on the bedside table, using one to wipe his sweaty face and then another two to use on Joan, especially her face and neck that were sending a miniature river between her breasts.

Joan was almost back to the land of the living by the time he'd finished and was just about to flash him one of her special smiles and ask him 'What next?' when Ron had her legs hooked over his shoulders and had buried himself as deep inside her still pulsating anus as far he could go.

Intending to protest as his roughness, Joan opened her mouth and then again lost the faculty of speech as she felt the head of Ron's throbbing bar touch a place deep inside her that had never been touched before sending erotic tremors from her whole pelvis area up to her mind and then back again to the soles of her feet.

Joan never knew that she had an anal G-spot, but that is exactly what Ron was touching with each thrust of his hips. Three orgasms followed, all within the space of five minutes. The first one was so violent that Ron had to hold onto Joan's thighs with all his strength as her thrashing body tried to get away from him. He smiled at her animalistic groans and rolling eyes and tried to ride her even harder and deeper, the result being the following two orgasms.

After the third climax Joan had almost lost contact with the real world as she uttered her last audible words.

'That's it...that's enough...no more...no more...'

The two girls on the floor smiled at on another, Nancy with an 'I-told-you-so.' expression on her face. Standing, she walked across to Ron and wiped his brow, neck and chest with fresh wipes, then held the back of Joan's thighs while Ron slowly slid out of her.

As he stood on the floor Nancy grabbed the packet of wipes and slowly and meticulously wiped his still throbbing erection, scrotum and thighs clean.

'Well darling,are you ready to come yet?' she asked, looking up at him. All Ron could do was nod.

Still kneeling, it took only four pulls of Nancy's hand before Ron's scrotum contracted hard into his pelvis sending a fountain of thick, translucent sperm all over her face, breasts and thighs, the groan that came from the back of his throat rivalling Joan's in its un-human ferocity.

Later that night Nancy asked, 'Well, what did you think of your present?'

All Ron could do was groan as he surrendered into the arms of sleep...

12