Happy Valentine's Day

Story Info
You are his Valentine's Day gift.
946 words
3.36
15.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a very romantic dinner, I suggested we go back to my place for dessert.

As we enter my place, we head for the kitchen. As you enter, I ask you to "Take a seat at the table." Two red candles, a bottle of wine and two wine glasses are in the center. I pass you a lighter and ask," Please will you light the candles."

The candles were lit so I turned off the lights and I walked towards you. I give you a short and sweet kiss. "Now for dessert" I say as I pull out a bowl of strawberries and another of whipped cream. I then set them on the table.

I take a strawberry and dip in into the whip cream, then I bring it to your lips. You take a bite and as your lips touch my fingers a warm and tingly feeling becomes present in my body. I then bring the rest of the strawberry to my lips and when it was done I lick my lips.

It is your turn so you take a strawberry and place it in between your lips; I lean forward and take the strawberry from your warm and inviting mouth. A trail of strawberry juice runs down my chin.

You then lean forward and start to kiss my chin and neck. A sweet whisper is heard in my ear." I wonder what else tastes like strawberries." I look at you and you smile.

I start to unbutton your shirt and as I am doing this, the strings of my halter top are being untied. When I have successfully removed your shirt, I dip my finger into the whip cream and I bring it back to your chest where I draw a heart and then I lick it off.

My shirt is now on the floor and a dollop of whip cream has found its way to one of my erect nipples. You start to trace the outside of my nipple with your tongue, then you start to lick and suck the whip cream off, the same attention is given to my other nipple.

I whisper in your ear, I'm all sticky; I think I need a shower. I stand up and you then follow me into the bathroom. I then turn on the shower, as I am adjusting the temperature of the water, I feel your hands at my waist unzipping my skirt. As it fell to the floor I step out of it and then I start to help you with your pants. I then feel your hands at my waist again and this time you have hooked your thumbs under my elastic of my panties and you are sliding them down my legs. I then remove your boxers.

I step into the shower and you follow. I run my hands over your chest. "Your still sticky" I say, I reached behind me for a washcloth. I take my time washing your chest and every time I finish a spot I kiss it.

When I am done with the cloth you kiss me and take the cloth and start to wash my breasts, as you do this I start to rub your manhood. What I am doing to you, and what you are doing to me is a deadly combination, I start to moan. When I do this you drop the washcloth and your hands start to roam my body. I then gasp as you place a finger inside me; you start to move it faster and faster. I start to moan again but this time louder. I start to cling to your shoulders as I am getting close to orgasm and I know my knees will go weak. You kiss me, then ask, "Are you all right. "Yes." I say, in short gasps, I smile. We hold each other for a couple of minutes. I turn off the shower and I step out and I hand you a towel. We then take turns drying each other. When we are done, I say, "I'll meet you in the bedroom in a few minutes." As you left I put on my lingerie that I just bought. It is a short pink slip dress with two slips and a lace up top at the front. It also comes with a G-String.

As I enter the bedroom, I say, "Happy Valentines Day." You are lying on the bed with your head propped up on a pillow. You smile and wink.

I walk over and kiss you on the lips. As I do this you pull me onto the bed beside you. With in minutes were were skin-to-skin and touching and exploring each other's bodies.

I lay there, I wonder to myself, why does lingerie have to be so expensive when it never stay's on your body.

You then take one of my hands and you bring each and every one of my fingers into your mouth. This sensation drives me crazy.

I then start to run my fingers and nails down your back. Your hands are draped over my wanting body and you pull me closer towards you.

I know, I want you inside me and I'm ready. With one quick thrust your inside me and your start to move faster and faster. I then angle myself so you can go deeper inside me. I start to yell out "Yes, Yes" and then your name. I have never felt this fulfilled in ages.

I climax and we just lay and hold each other. You then whisper in my ear. "I love you" I start to cry as no guy as ever said that to me before.