Happy Valentine's Day

Story Info
A short story for Valentine's Day.
1.9k words
4.61
10.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note -- This is a short/flash story for Valentine's Day. I'd like to thank Poizon69 for his help. Feedbacks are always welcome.

*-*-*

Alana and I had been friends for the past three years. We had met at a friend's party, and we clicked. From there we had built a great friendship. Whenever both of us weren't dating someone we would go out with each other. Frankly I had more fun with Alana than with my dates.

The pressure wasn't there like it was with the dates. There wasn't the constant judgment that goes on with dating. Instead there was fun, great conversation and genuine friendship. This was a great relationship, not just a romantic or a physical one.

One night we were watching a movie together at my apartment. Alana even likes the same types of movies I enjoy. We had been talking about how silly the people we meet were on a daily basis and how they would fit into movies when I looked over at her and it struck me hard. I love this girl. Isn't that interesting that I love her, and just realized it?

Of course I didn't say anything about it right away. I haven't committed to anyone or risked anything for a number of years in the relationship department. Just because I realized I loved Alana didn't mean I was going to jump until I had totally thought this through.

It was a week after my thoughtful revelation that I made my decision. I needed to let Alana know how I felt about her. Kind of strange that I had known her for three years and I hadn't made any move on her, now after just a week I knew what I wanted to do. The hard part was how I was going to do this.

Now I'm not Mr. Romantic or anything. Really, I'm not. However, I think that this will require a romantic act to show Alana how I feel. If I'm going to make a fool of myself, I might as well go all the way. Well, I'm a great planner, just not always the best at carrying out the plan.

I was real lucky; it was the month of February, right at Valentine's Day. This was a perfect time to implement my plan. My God, even in my mind it sounds like I'm putting in action the plan for a war front.

I called her up on Valentine's Day at about 2:00 in the afternoon. "Alana, what's up? How are you?" I asked her casually

"Well, I'm OK, Matt," said Alana. She sounded little down.

"What's the matter? You really don't sound too happy." Oh God, please don't let her have problems with a new boyfriend or something, I prayed.

She took a deep breath and said, "I always seem to get a little down on Valentine's Day. I'm not really sure why. I just do."

"Well, how about coming over to my place tonight? We'll order pizza and watch a little TV." Now that was sounding bland, I thought.

"I guess that'll be fine. I hate being alone on Valentine's Day."

"All right, then. I'll see you when you get off work." I hung up the phone and almost screamed YES!

I was ready at about 5:00. Unfortunately she wouldn't be here until 6:00. That's ok; I would be ready for her.

At about 5:45 I started lighting candles. I might have overdone the whole thing because it took almost 15 minutes to light all of them. It sounds silly but I had a feeling Alana would love candles with strawberries scent, she loved strawberries.

Right on time Alana hit the door. I love it when a woman is on time, and I always admired Alana for her punctuality.

I opened the door; she was wearing a black dress and was looking stunning. I just wished her hemline were a little higher up, but she just took my breath away.

"Hello," I told her when she came in. "You look absolutely spectacular tonight."

"Uh, thank you and hi." She kind of looked at me funny. I guess I hadn't been that complimentary towards her in the past, and the spectacular comments caught her by surprise.

I touched her shoulder and guided her towards the living room. "Come on in."

As we walked into the living room her eyes widened. "What is all this about?" She turned to me and then looked back into the room at all the candles.

"I wanted to set a mood. I want to tell you how I feel about you." With that I reached out and touched the side of her face. My hand went to the back of her neck and I pulled her toward me. My mouth went to hers and I hugged her tightly kissing her deeply.

Slowly her arms went around my neck with her hand weaving its way into the hair at the back of my head. Our lips parted and she looked up at me. "What brought all this on?" she asked me.

"I wanted to tell you that I love you." I kissed her again and had it returned. "I'm not sure when our friendship changed, but I've fallen for you." I said honestly

I broke our embrace and took her hand. We walked over to the couch and sat down while still holding hands. "Alana, how do you feel about this? I don't want to make you uncomfortable if you don't want this like I do."

She leaned over and kissed me gently. "I've wanted this for so long time, at least two years, anyway." She smiled at this.

We kissed and petted for a while and then she stood up took my hand. She led me into my own bedroom guiding me to the bed. Then she stepped away from me and blew me a kiss. She turned around and said, "Unzip me, please."

I pulled the zipper down and her dress fell away from her. She had a very beautiful back and sexy ass. She didn't have a model's figure -- a size zero, but she was a healthy girl. However, numbers don't matter. Her sexiness does.

She turned her head around and said, "Aren't you going to unhook my bra?"

Okay, I have to admit my smile went pretty big at this point. "Oh, YES!" I unhooked her bra and it fell forward as well. She turned around and I saw her beautiful breasts and the rest of her body. "You are so sexy. I've fantasized about this for some time." I confessed.

Her smile was huge. She kneeled down in front of me while I sat on the bed. She started unbuttoning my shirt, really slowly. After my shirt was unbuttoned to my waist her hand went into my shirt and touched my chest. Her hands were warm and an electric shock went through my body with her touch.

She pulled my shirt down my shoulders. She leaned forward and placed her mouth on my chest licking and flicking with her tongue.

I reached around and touched the back of her head and hummed a little. "Alana, that feels fantastic. Oh, God, that feels so good."

She stood up and motioned for me to stand up. I did and she undid my belt, unzipped my pants and pulled them down. She kissed her way down again and hooked her fingers in the elastic of my underwear and with one motion pulled them all the way down leaving them in a pile with my trousers.

I was already ready, standing proud and tall. I'm not huge. I'm probably average. I've never taken a look at other cocks. The only ones I've really seen are on porno movies and those are usually huge. Alana, though, seemed to have no problem since she went to work with her mouth and tongue.

She looked up at me, smiled, and asked, "You were ready for me before I even walked in the door?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, I've been thinking about you all day."

"I've been thinking about doing this to you for a very long time." She said after coming up for air. "I've been reading books and practicing doing that." With that she pushed me down on the bed and I leaned back.

I sat up and said, "Slow down, it's time for me to get to know you as well as you've gotten to know me." I stood up and kicked the pants of my ankles. I grabbed her by the waist and moved her to the bed on her back. I hooked her panties with my fingers and pulled them off.

"You are so lovely, Alana." I touched her beautiful soft pubic hairs. Leaning forward I planted a very deep kiss right on her rose petals. Her taste was wonderful, and her scent was intoxicant. She started moaning in a very low volume. I made love to her with my tongue. She started to move her hips in a rhythm, and I knew she was on the edge of her orgasm. I quickly moved between her legs and entered her. No words to describe what I felt at that movement. It was just incredible. I didn't hurry and took my sweet time, but Alana immediately reached her climax. I tried to hold on, and succeeded as I wanted to stay hard and enjoy it. Few a moments we were just motionless. Finally her breathing slowed.

"Lover, that was fantastic. I'm not sure I can even move right now." She breathed in a low voice. I took a final kiss of her lips. She quivered and I laughed.

She asked, "Why are you laughing? Is it something I did?"

"Not at all. I just realized for some reason I was whispering. Almost like this was a revered moment. This is kind of funny."

She laughed also. "You are right. It is funny. I never thought about it but when people are passionate they do whisper." She reached over and kissed me. "Matt, wanna continue what we were doing?"

With that I quickly positioned myself behind, and entered her very easily. She was very wet. Once I was inside her we kissed for a few moments. Within a few minutes she was moaning and squirming again. I'm not sure but I believe I would rather make Alana have an orgasm than allow myself to have one. I want to give her so much more than receive.

I felt myself about ready to orgasm. I sped up to push her over the top. I did well because she sang out, "I'm there, I'm cumming." Her arched back lifted us both up and moved us around.

I started to orgasm. She reached up and started kissing me and deeply hugging me. After that I rolled off her and lay on my back. I then reached over and pulled her toward me and held her in the crook of my arm.

"Alana, that was incredible. I can't begin to describe how much I wanted to make love to you." I kissed the top of her head and held her tightly.

She then placed her hand on my chest and lifted herself up so she could look into my eyes and said, "That was the best Valentine's Day gift I've ever had. I've always hated this day because I've never been with a man I care for during it. Now, I know why this day makes women happy." With that she leaned over and started kissing me again. Then she looked at me again.

"Do you think we could do it again?"

"Of course," I told her. "Happy Valentine's Day, Alana."