Happy Valentine's To Me!

Story Info
Another Holiday with Becky and Jack.
3.3k words
4.52
28.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Valentines to you all. Here is my latest installment of the "To Me" series. I love the storyline of these two mature adult siblings falling in love. They are so into one another.

Once again, I appreciate the comments and feedback of this series. The encouragement is the reason I continue. Please enjoy the previous chapters, if you haven't. This is a taboo topic, so I know that it is offensive to many people. The material is erotic to me because it is forbidden in society. This is purely fantasy. Hope you enjoy the fantasy. And your feedback is kindly appreciated.

*****

February 14th, Valentine's Day, Early evening, 50ish degrees... It seemed like forever since my sister's name had popped up on my cell phone. The long and short of it was that she wanted me to come by her house. I told her I'd be right over, but she said she was out and she'd be home about 9pm. I told her I'd see her then and we both hung up the phone.

The winter had been cold and wet, since that hot New Year's Eve, and likewise this day had been one of those dreary days, the way February can be. After finishing with work, I went home and chilled for a few hours during the early evening until it was time to make my way over to visit my sister. The drizzle continued falling, as I made my way to the car.

I had guilty thoughts about going over to see my sister on Valentine's, even if it was just for some family time. Randy would be there and that thought caused the hair on my arms to stand on end, thinking about what had happened. I still had feelings of desire for my sister and had been avoiding her in hopes that those feelings would subside over time.

It was unfortunate that Debbie had to work on this Valentine's and would be incommunicado for the evening, because of the 12 hour shift they had her scheduled for. When it was over she'd be going home to pass out. She was finishing up her 4 day on 4 day off schedule, so we weren't planning on doing anything for Valentines until the 16th.

It wasn't long until I pulled into the driveway right at 9pm. I made my way to the door where I rang the bell, and then entered, as I usually would do, after seeing that the door was unlocked. I called out, "Hello, anyone home?" knowing they were.

"Up here," Becky answered.

Not being able to tell where, I was expecting her to make her way down to me, but soon noticed that she wasn't coming. "Becky? You coming down here?"

(Becky) - "I'm in my room. Will you come here?"

I felt that to be a little strange, as I headed over and up the steps. I walked forward...

"I'm so glad you could make it," I heard her say as I then understood where she was and entered her room.

My breath was taken as my eyes focused on my sister lying in the bed before me. "Whaaa?..." I questioned.

"Happy Valentine's," she glowed as she motioned for me to come to her.

My nerves went over the edge at the vision, as I questioned, "W-w-where's Randy?" I stammered.

"Off on some hunting trip... Take your coat off and stay a while." She nervously giggled.

I took my jacket off and placed it over on a side chair and started toward the bed...

"And everything else Jacky... you won't be needing clothes."

Nervously I ditched my clothes. It seemed like undressing took forever, as I laid them upon the same chair and headed towards the bed where Beck made room for me. I laid down, embracing and kissing passionately in the moment, before we relaxed a moment. "I never thought... Becky."

"I've had reservations about giving you up Jacky... I've wanted you more and more since I've seen you less and less."

"What about Debbie?" I wondered aloud feeling guilty.

"I know Jacky and she's my friend, but I want you."

"I've wanted you too Sissy and I want you now... You're so beautiful." We once again gravitated towards kisses. In another moment, I thought aloud again, "I wish we could go out on a date."

"We did go out on a date..." she insisted, "On Christmas Eve."

"That's not the same," I disagreed.

"It was to me," she nodded.

I shook my head in my confusion, "I didn't even know this was going to happen."

She smiled, "I did and that is all that matters."

"I want to be romantic with you," I let her lovingly know.

"This is romantic Jacky," again she insisted as she kissed me.

Here Becky and I found ourselves once again nestled in our lovenest, feeling like we were lying upon a cloud. I hadn't been with Debbie but a few times, we were still feeling our way through our relationship and she seemed to want to take it slow. In this moment, I was feeling virile. Pressure was building as the blood coursed through my veins and engorged my now bloated manhood. Thing is, my mind and my cock seemed to have a certain chemistry related to Becky's sexuality. The times I had been with Debbie over the past several weeks, just hadn't quenched my desire. Debbie was alluring, but my sister had fulfilled me.

All this meant I was crazy charged up. We both seemed to be a bit fidgety. We were both trying to find a certain comfort zone as we leveraged ourselves down in the bed. "Fuck," Becky swore in frustration, "I've so wanted to do this... to copulate with you."

"OK..." I accepted.

"But not yet," she proclaimed in frustration.

"There's a little blue pill over there." She pointed to the nightstand.

"Believe me, I don't need it." I chuckled.

"I need you to... I wanna do it all night long Jacky. I wanna stay up and fuck all night long. It's just us... I loved Christmas and I loved New Year's and I love you. I wanna be exhausted when we're done." She got up and grabbed some cold Ginger ale and the pill for me. Walking over, she handed them to me. I downed the pill with a swig of the soda. Funny thing is that Beck was drinking Champagne and apparently she'd been drinking it for a while. I could tell she was buzzing as she sashayed around in her sexy little crimson negligee.

She settled back in the bed, with me pushing apart the sexy valentine lace babydoll lingerie that left nothing to the imagination. I loved the feel of her silky smooth skin as it accepted the caresses of my manly hands. Pausing, I admired the effect as the sides gently fell to the side and gracefully displayed her full bosom. Oh my! The sheerness was stunning. The cute little sheer panties accentuated a sight to behold.

We both slid down into one another. The familiar sensations of our intertwined tongues felt like paradise. Her glorious globes were now mashed into my chest. I thought we'd never do this again. Her pussy and that perfect tuft of hair showed through the perfection of the translucent panties. Her nude legs glistened telling me they had been freshly shaved and lotioned. Her essence was divine.

Becky volunteered, "I got this for you." We kissed, "You make me feel so sexy," another kiss, "You make me feel wanted," kissing, "and needed." We rolled and finally she came up above my torso, lowering her chest to mine as we enjoyed the thrill of the union.

"So good," I confessed as we spent a moment gathering ourselves. Slowly I gathered her as she shuddered in the excitement.

We rolled again, with me french kissing her belly, watching it undulate in anticipation. Slowly I flicked my tongue all the way down to her panties, pulling them aside for a taste of her beautifully manicured snatch, inhaling its musky aroma. Opening my mouth, I engulfed her engorged clitty and then her entire pussy. She writhed in the torrent of pleasure I delivered through the tongue fuck, quivering from the intensity as a climax ripped through her.

I had already been hard before I took that little blue pill and now I could feel the blood coursing through every part of my body. I was so hard; I thought my balls were going to burst. My cock was awash with a burgundy hue. I was as hard as I had never been this hard in my life.

Becky must have sensed my predicament as she rolled atop me, lowering her head and plunging her mouth onto the protrusion that was my sex. Her soft luxurious hands milked the shaft as she took it all in, but it was clear that she was in charge and had a better idea as she came up my body, grabbing my wrists again and shaking her head. My cock glistened with her slobber and my own precum, as it flexed like Mr. Olympia in a pose. It was definitely playing the role of a porn cock.

Becky moved over me, thighs apart. She had a lurid smile as she plunged down, while taking my lips. My cock bounced against her bare, unprotected pussy. God, she looked so vulnerable, so feminine, so beautiful.

"Just like before," Becky volunteered, "so bad, so hot!!... we were made for this" trailing off as she reached down, taking my cock in hand, and guiding it right into her sweetness.

"Oh Gawd Becky!" I fussed, "Fuhhh-- Becky. This..." the feel of her scintillating pussy overwhelmed me.

'Hmmmm,' she inhaled as she started to slide back. The feel of the fat head and steely shaft, rubbing it's way to her cervix, I was completely sheathed in ecstasy. There was nothing between us. "FUCK! This feels un-fucking-believable!" she moaned.

"OK, wait," I wavered, halting, "I'm feeling pretty sensitive... I mean... haven't you know... I uhhh... I could cum like forever... I uhhh... can't last..." I didn't know if she understood where I was coming from. Being inside Beck like this and after so long, was like something I could never explain. It was over the top. It was so much more than the first time we were together. I knew what it was like now and I had missed it so much over the past six weeks.

"It doesn't matter Jacky," Becky said, "You're my Valentine. We're together. You are mine and I'm yours."

This was beyond excitement. It was so far beyond any sensation I could describe that it was scaring me. She was my sister. It was taboo. She was the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

Becky rocked back on her knees, as we caught one another's eyes, and then looked down at our comingling. "I've thought about this... so hot... you inside me." Slowly she proceeded with the rocking.

I could see now how much she wanted this. This was all of her makings. She was fulfilling her fantasy, taking us to the edge and beyond, her warm, wet pussy squeezing, pulsing, milking my cock, and seeking satisfaction.

I grabbed her waist and thrusted, flexing inside her pussy, almost like when you cum. She gasped and pushed down on me, moaning to my groaning. I felt so close to popping. I was going to explode.

Becky innocently suggested, "I haven't told you how fertile I am right now."

"Whaaa..." I guffawed. She had to be kidding. She couldn't have children. We'd been through all of this.

She fell upon my torso, whispering in my ear with a twisted torment as she fucked me, "I could get pregnant... I haven't told you... (blowing in my ear)... There's a little egg in Becky just waiting for some Jacky spermies to swim up and kiss them."

I nearly passed out as I pulled back in shock. Beck took my lips, enveloping my torso. Her words had driven me crazy. Was she serious? My cock wasn't going to be able to help itself. It needed release... I needed release. I could hardly breathe as her pussy fucked for its desire. I felt the familiar sensation that starts between the ass and scrotum.

"Ewwww... I can feel you... it," Becky said, "Your like... swelling inside me. Fuck. This... this is so good." She shifted her weight, "My Big Bubba's gonna give me his baby," she cooed, "Big Bubba's gonna give me a baby."

'Ummm,' my brain seared.

Beck seemed to relax for a moment, looking down at how we were conjoined. I could see her thinking as she bit her lip. "I've been missing this," she admitted, "It's been driving me cray-cray. I've needed it. I really do. It's the best."

"I missed you too," I said, "but..."

Becky's pussy squeezed and flexed all over my shaft as she sent her hips into a full song dance. "I don't know... you don't know... how in love... with you... I am..." she panted as she rode. "I want... to be yours... Please know... I love you... Oh Gawd... Jacky. I'm cumming Jacky... for you... I mean... it." She shuddered. "Please. Please. Please...," she cried.

I fell back, and fucked back, feeling her pussy quiver as the massive blast burst and gushed flooding inside her womb. "Fuck!" we clenched together, knowing my baby seed was racing to her egg. Our eyes mutually rolled back in the back of our heads as she held on tight with my cock still buried inside her. Another blast... and another, filling my sister's fertile womb. More pulses brought forward more semen. Our orgasms overwhelmed us, as I held tight to my trembling sister. My probing baby maker kept emptying until it overflowed and seeped between us. It all felt so fucking unbelievable.

We hugged for dear life, our bodies convulsing, pulsing, seizing, my cock fighting to surrender inside her loving womb.

"Gawd, I love this. I love this!" Becky crooned, "I love you!"

My cock was still firing, but it was now firing blanks. Becky's climax subsided as did mine, but my cock was still hard enough to continue on. 'Oh God.' I thought. 'I'm still hard even after pulling out.' 'And could she really get pregnant... Wow...'

We were both a sweaty, sticky mess as Becky removed and tossed her negligee off to the side of the room. She leaned over, "I love my big brother," she cooed, whispering in my ear. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Becky."

-------------------------------------------------

The room fell to silence for a while as Becky cuddled into me and I spooned her tightly.

"Tell me you love me," Becky eventually cajoled.

"I love you... God, Beck. You know I do... more than anything in the world." I breathed in her essence and exhaled the words. "Were you really serious about making a baby?" I had to know.

"Yes..." she turned her head allowing the words to linger, "I meant every word." She made me hold her as we settled our nude bodies seeking comfort. I knew she could feel my still turgid cock as it pushed into the valley of her soft buns, "I never stopped thinking about us. I knew I had to make it happen," she admitted her thoughts.

I shivered thinking aloud, "This is so wrong, but it feels so right. We fit together... we were made for one another," I whispered sweet nothing thoughts in her ear as though someone who shouldn't might hear. "I've done my best for Debbie. You asked me to and now here we are again. I'm yours. You own my heart. You know you do." I kissed and nibbled her ear as I held her tight. I had to ask, "Where does this go?"

Beck pulled back, "Let's not think about that right now." She sank further into the bed. "I want this. I need you," as she pushed her pelvis up to my cock and gave herself to me again.

I confided, "You've got me so turned on. You always know what to do." She was so alluring, my erection was stiff and the aching sensation in my loins let me know that I needed more. I kissed her neck and slowly tendriled her body. I was so blown away. It had all come out of nowhere. Any nervousness I had felt had long ago dissipated. I wanted all of this. My mind was abuzz from the stimulation. The connection that I felt with her would always be there.

"Make love to me," she commanded as she pushed onto my stiff rod, causing her to gasp as the still swollen monster reentered her beauty. Saying nary a word, she accepted the beast that never wanted to leave her warmth. My toes flexed as her pussy lovingly molded and graced the engorged mass. 'Hmmm', it all felt so unbelievable.

Beck pushed back meeting me, as I pushed forward feeling my chest push into back. 'Hmmm' she exhaled, as she pushed against me, spreading herself all over my rock hard manhood. Resting for a moment she slowly moved against me as I held her, "Oh God, so good." It was a lovely sensation, feeling my slick rod piston inside her. Her squishiness bathed every vein of my fleshy bone. It felt exquisite as it pushed in and out and she found a rhythm bouncing against me.

"You're so pretty... so gorgeous," I effused as I tasted her body and pushed myself further into her. Leveraging her, hovering above her in doggie, I felt my slab of beef stab through the crevice of her love, with my flexing cock causing her to tremble. "You're so soft. So delicious," I volunteered.

'Mmm...,' I breathed as my turgid boner slowly traveled through her creaminess of her valley making us both pulsate in the throes of electric stimulation. Fully mounted, I stopped to savor the moment, feeling this couldn't go on forever. I pulled back and pushed in again, and then again, and again, as she moved with my every movement.

"Gaaawwwd," she wailed as her gaping pussy gushed against the base of my pistoning rod. I so desired to feel my cock once again explode inside her creamy love. It was what we both wanted so much. Neither of us had any thoughts otherwise. I stroked her in a nice rhythm as I whispered in her ear, "We do this so perfect. We cum together so perfect."

"Damn you Jacky!" She thrashed about so wildly. I knew she loved the distress and what it was all set to bring. She cried as she attempted to stifle the thought, "Gawwwwddd," as she sought comfort.

Lowering my arms to her sides, I fucked her til she shook violently. I had built to a boil as I kissed the nape of her neck and breathed, "Beck, I love this. I love you."

I knew she had cum and was satisfied as she quivered beneath me; my pace was fervent, my eyes closed in ecstasy. I poked and prodded seeking fulfillment, kissing her disheveled hair. She wasn't saying anything and that said it all. Her ass pushed up and back until my endurance broke and I came, mostly just feeling the sensation, the baby batter was already doing its thing inside her loving womb. Both of us humped wildly in the moment until finally I fell to her side when my cock finally began to fade. All I could stammer out was, "Oh my god baby, this reality is my fantasy."

No one was around to hear us. My ears echoed from the throes of our ecstasy. We cuddled in our muddled mess. We were up the rest of the night fulfilling our love. We fucked, fucked, and fucked some more. The Debbie thing wasn't going to work out. How Becky and I would stay together, I hadn't a clue, but on this night I knew that is what we both wanted and that was alright with me.

(Goodnight Everyone)